It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On 12.21.12 What will YOU be doing?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

I'm sure this thread has been posted somewhere else before but hey i'll put my answer up again.

I'll be having a beer, most likely with friends as it's around that time of year people celebrate and party.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

If it's a weekday, I'll be going to work.

If it's a weekend, I'll be sleeping in, most probably.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hi guys...new poster.

I am absolutely enthralled with the theories of 2012, and I can safely say that I will be with my family...and weapons, lol. I have read most theories into 2012 and am pulled in so many directions of different possibilities that I have pretty much embraced the mindset of "Bring it on". If it's a mass de-population be it from aliens, polar shift, or whatever...then there's not much to be done if it's natural...but if it's an invasion sort of incident then I think everyone should be prepared to fight!

I see so many people dismiss it as nothing will happen...and yet I completely embrace the phrase "The more we do to you, the less you believe we're doing it!".

Anyone else gearing up or prepared for a potential "war"?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
For me it will probably depend on the state of the world leading up to this day. If if seems obvious that something is coming, I'll be spending time with family and whatnot, if it doesn't it will probably be business as usual. And if something sneaks up on us and ends the world, I'll be dead so I won't be able to regret not doing family stuff, or skydiving, or travelling the world or any other thing on my list of stuff to do before I die.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
HAHA... I'm totally going to be spending my last few hours up on ATS and watch it spin out of control. I wonder what magagment is going to do.... millions of threads, bandwith overload, the site may go out.

Nah, I'll skip out on classes that day in D.C., if I do have classes that day, travel to someplace warm or nice. Maybe some mountains, a ski place. Pull out the internet, sit back in my hot tub and watch the fun begin.

Hang out with my girlfriend, just business as usual I would say. Living life as I love it.

We should track the growth on ATS leading up to that date and afterwards. It would be interesting to see if the growth and vists to ATS are exponential and how fast and such. And AFTER that date. It shall be interesting.

I am super interested in the SOCIAL statistics of that day and the days before. The number of suicides, accidents, days skipped.

Shall be fun!

Can't wait!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II

If it's a weekday, I'll be going to work.

If it's a weekend, I'll be sleeping in, most probably.

I just checked,the calander says it will be a friday.

Hmm what I will be doing? who knows, maybe I'll be on ATS just to see the MASSIVE amount of posts and posters going crazy!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
On the date I'll probably only be doing just a few things such as:
1. Sleeping
2. Playing games
3. Probably at work

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well, I hope I have a better job and life by then. So, I cant say for sure what I will be doing. Typically, Friday's are work all day, play hard all night.

I love the theme party idea and might just start planning one of those myself.

I have never bought into the doomsayers version of what is going to happen. I hope that the movie will make it seem so absurd that others will stop with all the nonsense.

I spread an enlightening change in all mankind as my "2012 Prophecy", even when others say we will likely not see Christmas that year.

So, party it is. Lets see, Alien costumes...check, large portable swimming pool to flood the ground with at midnight...check; mind alterating alcohol shots...check, check, check; plenty of beer and pizza...check; one copy of "Let the Sunshine In" by 5th Dimension.

Looks like my list is all set. See you on the otherside of insanity.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Even though the date is filled with a myriad of possibilities, some logical, most fanciful, I will definitely be doing what I have been doing on that date for the last 54 years..... trying to figure out what to get my mother for Christmas. She's 82 now so that just about negates any gift certificates to Victoria's Secret.

See ya on 12.22.12. Seems like Y2K kinda took the excitement out of prophetic dates that will change the world. That and Mdm Goodblossum or Blossum Goodmadam, whatever her name was.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
You know what ill be doing? abosultely nothing.. Just hanging out... unfortunately i wont even be able to drink alcohol by that time... only 20 days off so i wont be drinking

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
It's interesting to see that even users who claim to believe that the 2012 "global change" prophecy will amount to nothing are still making plans to enjoy the day, try what they've never tried, etc. Reading all of the references to parties, I can't help but think of how positively hilarious (tragic?) it will be if intergalactic visitors arrive to find earthlings in cartoonish alien costumes, drunk off their asses, engaging in various forms of hedonism and revelry. Let's hope that isn't their first in-depth introduction to us

Anyway, I don't believe anything unusual will happen. I'll probably still be in New York City, attending any number of the ridiculous and fantastic parties people are planning. And if it looks like something sinister is manifesting (aside from the drunk letharios who hang around these gatherings)? If I have time to prepare, I'll probably hire a plane to some far-inland location and bunk down with dear friends. New York City would appear to be one of the worst places to be in an apocalyptic event.

[edit on 13/4/09 by paperplanes]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I will be going about my everyday business. Whatever that be then.

I am not going to live my life fearing something that NO ONE knows will happen for sure. Why should I lock myself in the basement and hide?

If the world ends, it ends, and there is nothing I can do about it. We are all going to die one day anyway....

So yes, I will be going about my everyday business. If it is a weekday I will probably be working. If it is a weekend, I will be at home working on the house, and resting up for the work week.

But them again, with my luck, I will die on December 20th 2012 and I will never know what, if anything happens. Ah well.

Whatever happens, happens, It is beyond my control so I am not going to worry about something that I can not control.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Making money really living my life hope to have someone special in my life before then. Just live and try to be as happy as possible cause if the shtf it will be just another day regardless. May have riots and things like that but I'm not worried about the world ending then. People have tried and failed miserably to predict the end of the world before and have always been wrong. So we'll wait and see and I should be on here that day writing about what I'll do the next day.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This thread demands a one-liner.

"Drinking champagne, feeling no pain, til, early morning" - George Strait

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I will most likely be at home, watching TV, and laughing my ass off at the idiots who are going to be so disappointed when the day comes and goes and nothing happens.

Just like the "Great Disappointment", "Grand Conjunction", and "Y2K". 2012 is just another end of the world scam.

I think that it is very humorous that some of the scammers have already started talking about 2020!

Sure, why not? Kick that can a little further down the road and you can continue to make money from people's fears!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperplanes
I can't help but think of how positively hilarious (tragic?) it will be if intergalactic visitors arrive to find earthlings in cartoonish alien costumes, drunk off their asses, engaging in various forms of hedonism and revelry.

One should always keep hedonistic revelry on a backup list, at least as an addendum or plan b. Good thought. List amended.

I can probably file that under misbehavin'. It's good to have a plan.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I am going to throw one heck of an end of the world party. Hopefully Prince can think of a way to rework 1999
If the shtf I will sfaced so it wont really matter. I 'll just pop open an ice cold one, find some hot chick to kiss, and party on. Worst case the world doesnt end and I wake up with one heck of hangover the next day. If it does end at least I went out with a bang (literally and figuratively).

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Odds are, the days and months leading up to 12/21/12 are going to be pretty hectic. So trying to speculate about what you'll be doing is futile.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Well if we still have the internet, aren't living in FEMA camps, and bemoaning the NWO, I suspect it could just be another day. But for once, I wish something really exciting and positive would happen for once. It would be nice to see some sort of shift in how people behave toward something more enlightened and humane. We can only hope..

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

I will still be looking for a job at this rate

Maybe I should write a book about 2012 and cash in while im looking for a job

On a serious note though, I dont think many people are on the ball with what they are saying is going to happen be it what they will be doing or what is going to happen.

I think one particular time to keep your eyes open is around 3rd week of June this year. Im not going to be brass necked enough to call it though.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by XXXN3O]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join