It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On 12.21.12 What will YOU be doing?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

I have chartered a flight to the International Space Station, and shall base there as I witness Nibiru crashing upon Earth.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I will be sitting on a hillside, getting high, while watching the final battle of Ragnarok unfold below. Bleacher seats to the end of the world! And then I will probably die along with everyone else. I can't wait! Let's get this party started!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Let me open my planner here, let's see.

Wake up.
Shower.
Go to work.
Come home.
Drink beer.
Pass out.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I don't know what i will be doing on 21.12.2012, i don't know what i will be doing in a couple of days time.

I know it sounds exciting to people that something is going to happen on 2012. Let's just remember this is playing out just like Y2K. People out there throw mad ideas out into the Web and people fall for it. People are making loads of money form this story. People on ATS and sites like it, are the most likely to fall for it.

Tsom87

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

I don't think ppl here are falling for anything. If nothing else, this is one of the biggest group of skeptics you will find. And this is not like Y2K, this is something thats corresponding to a date set forth by an ancient civilization. Not saying they said its the end of the world, but its going to be interesting that day to see what , if anything happens. Its not a money scheme, its an answer to a very old, unfinished question.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hopefully being proved wrong by everyone that knows me, getting drunk and looking forward to the rest of my life
I am convinced something will happen, what with the earths change in Wobble, polar shift, plannet x
. I did read somewhere that the Y2K bug had been shifted forward to 2012 so it could be a #blizzard of a year.
I am normally never part of the whole "The End is Near" crowd however this time it feels different.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

Darn there goes my shot at running for President in 2012.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Yes I like your answer. I'll drink to that.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
i dont know if someone posted it but i would read my horoscope just to see what it says and it would be funny of it says you will have a long life right when a asteroid hits me

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged
reply to post by TSOM87

I don't think ppl here are falling for anything. If nothing else, this is one of the biggest group of skeptics you will find. And this is not like Y2K, this is something thats corresponding to a date set forth by an ancient civilization. Not saying they said its the end of the world, but its going to be interesting that day to see what , if anything happens. Its not a money scheme, its an answer to a very old, unfinished question.

Well the way i see it playing out, its just like Y2K. People are waiting for this date to see what happens. More people will know about it come November. Before Y2K people said the world would end. Some people think thats going to happen on 2012. Thats what i mean when i say its playing out like Y2K. The fact that this date is getting so much press just like Y2K. It will no doubt get more as we get closer to the date.

There are people out there who target the gullible and there are gullible people on here. They can sell really mad ideas about 2012 just Y2K and make money.

Who knows what will happen on that date!

Tsom87

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I will go to *classified*, to be save from the upcoming *classified*. Only certain humans will be able to go to *classified*, since certain skills and knowledge have to be preserved and there is only limited space in *classified*.
After *classified* years we will be released from *classified* to establish a *classified* and create a new *classified* with the help of *classified*.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I can't say because of the new rules about illicit substances but I will be enjoying myself and will be mindblown if anything DID happen.

Anyway, it will be 21st of December 2012 in one spot of the world before another, so which one do we go by anyway?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I still can't understand how anyone can answer this question when no one can answer the most basic question first.

Where is the proof that the Ancient Mayan's predicted anything at all? So how can one "look for an event" when there is no "event" prophecied?

Seriously, I would like to hear from anyone who has garnered any clerical proof that anything at all was foretold by a series of calanders and I will be happy to aquiesce and provide an itinerary, until that time it IS just another year and another series of days within that year.

AB1

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

One of my co-workers had a local magazine telling when the exact time would be here of some astronomical even that day, i'll see if she still has it. It would be in Newfoundlands time zone (we have our own
) so we can just add or subtract time based on your time zone? what one are you in?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
By then id have finished my small off-grid cabin in the mountains in Uruguay, so if im lucky and nothing gets shutdown beforehand, id be there on Christmas vacations with my family. On that day, id cook couple of my fav. dishes, meditate most of the day with positive thoughts and stay off MSM and internet.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'm buying an ounce. and smoking it to my dome. I wont even be able to comprehend what the #'s going on. =]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
i'll be on my house, in the east coast of New Zealand, playing online games and strolling the internet, if nothing happens... i believe something will happen
the thing I believe that will happen....

The people that believe the world was going to end will finally wake up and bring joy, allot of people will die, allot of people will do crazy things, but the outcome will be good, day will go by, there will be news articles.... how can you miss 2012? that's like y2k all over again, but with less coverage
, we should be seeing # in the MSN pretty soon about 2012.... kinda obvious yeah?

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged
what one are you in?

GMT +10+, thanks

Originally posted by Cherrybabii12507
to my dome. I wont even be able to comprehend what the ' going on. =]

lol same but you can get in trouble for saying that. probably get warned.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I'll probably have a small party with me, myself and I. I'll have coke in one hand, watching a funny movie and probably scratching my balls as well.

But as you said if the end of the world prophecy is true, we'll see the effects beforehand. and if all the bad stuff happens I'm going with my family up to a farm.

I hear Queensland is a safe zone from all this bad stuff. ( In Australia )

[edit on 16-4-2009 by shadowland8]

[edit on 16-4-2009 by shadowland8]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
im already planning to take me and my family to the highest ground around before this date. from cali thats colorado mountains and hopefully find something of a solid enclosure and basically wait it out. if things happen like in the movie 'knowing' well then i guess we all are going to bend over and kiss our a** goodbye!!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join