It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On 12.21.12 What will YOU be doing?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by raz24400

That is awesome, what better place to be if it ends, then right in the middle of where it started! Good form!! (had to post good form to meet char. mimimum, ugh!)

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

i'll probably be takin a crap or something. just another day. all of it is just dis information. all distractions. all deception. everything. why? because 1000 well placed, knowledgable leaders, who are working to rule the whole world use your mind against you.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I really don't think anything is gonna happen. But then it crossed my mind that if it is true then that would be my last day of life... I think Ill go to disneyworld I've never been and I've always wanted to take a picture with goofy.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I really think it will be like any other day but I think I probably will be spending that week up at my parents house in Northern Maine. I sure as hell dont want to be in SW Florida if something does happen and seeing it is Christmas anyway, might as well go see the folks.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Is anyone preparing for the worst, like shelters, food, water, etc. I am thinking i'm goin to become more and more paranoid leading up to that day

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awolscout
I really don't think anything is gonna happen. But then it crossed my mind that if it is true then that would be my last day of life... I think Ill go to disneyworld I've never been and I've always wanted to take a picture with goofy.

Disney World is a lot of fun. I highly recommend that everyone go at least once. Be sure you shell out the extra for the pass that lets you go to all three parks. It's worth it

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
i'll bet on the end of the world and put all of my savings on that one

only problem - how and when do i collect winnings

spelling edit

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Dinamo]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Given that we're survivalists from waaaay back, live on a dinky solid-rock island, I suspect we'll be doing much as we are today....

Looking at the skies, watering the garden, perhaps sun-drying some tomatoes, rescuing birds from our cats.

I don't know if anything is going to happen, but what I DO know is that I've yet to go wrong preparing for what CAN happen. When hurricane Paloma slammed this place in NOvember of '08, we were able to share with others, assist, help people dry in the remains of their houses, because, as mah dear ol' daddy says, "you can't share it if you don't have it."

I come from a long line of hoarders. Right now, we don't pay for heating our water -- both in the hot tub and water heater. We run our 'fridge off-grid from a solar array. I expect this time next year, we'll be mostly if not completely solar.

We're makin' our stand here. If the dreaded 210-ft tsunami hits here in 2012, well, then, good knowing you all. Best of luck to you, because we're toast. Happy toast, but still toast.

Edit to add: y'know....... we try to live our lives with the thought that life is a tenuous thing at best.... We don't go to bed mad, we laugh, and most of all live simply and fully. Today (a holiday here) was spent having a liesurly picnic by the beach in the shade..... we drove our tandem trike about four miles, chilled, and then came home. Excellent day. Perhaps the best Monday this month.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by argentus]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I think there will be plenty of End of the World parties.. The problem will be whose party to go to, and all that.

Me? I'll be screaming for my mommy- who knows! One things for sure, i will not stay home alone. :shk: No way, no how. And i will probably have to sedate myself. [just being honest]
I cant wait to see the sun come up the next day. Here's the thing, though, if something is going to happen to us we will probably see it coming about a week before, (i think)
Or will we?

No matter where in the world i am, i will be HERE, though.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
00ps

[edit on 13-4-2009 by dgtempe]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Aside from a possible alien invasion or something, I dont think anything instant will happen, like you said, we will know beforehand.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm really counting on finding a piece of paper, that will guide me to were I need to go to stay safe.

Well for at least a little while.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I will be following this site very closely... To see if anybody goes whacko with this prophesy. I would also like to say that we will all be posting here as usual on the 22nd of December. Maybe some people will be hugely disappointed and hoping that something will happen anyhow, just like with this Blossom Goodchild GFL hoax.

I don't say that I am totally sure that nothing will happen. Just 99% sure... But I will follow these 2012 threads closely just for the laughs.

How could the Mayans predict such future events? I quess that the only explanation is if they had contact with ancient astronauts. That is why I want to be open-minded and leave a small opportunity for the aliens to land.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I think there will be plenty of End of the World parties.. The problem will be whose party to go to, and all that.

I will be hosting one of those parties.

My group of friends and I are already planning and setting aside some doh for a giant post-apocolyptical themed party to usher in the end of the world, which only a couple of people in our motley crew accually think that something might happen.

So toss on your Max Max outfit, your gasmask, and come on over. I promise you by the next morning your head will feel like the apocolypse happened inside your skull.

And then the next day, life goes back to normal (minus raging hangovers all around)

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Same thing I do every day...

... try to take over the world!!!

Muahahahahaha

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist! The urge just hit me.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I will be sitting down with a list of names of all the 'researchers' who made a quick buck off all the 2012 paranoia.

When absolutely nothing happens, I will stroke off their names one by one and will know never to take their word seriously again.

Lets see, we have David Wilcock, Icke, Hoagie, Deagle and many many others as I'm sure most of you are aware off

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I'll be right where I'm supposed to be...celebrating the new beginning...thing is, don't think all will end as much as it will be a shift in consciousness and dimensions, where we will all reach the potential for which we have been searching.

BTW...how does anyone know it won't come about on 12/12/2012 instead of
12/21/2012?...either way what will be will be...

~Holly

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

I see what you did there!

I will probably dealing with the disaster that is life upto that date and I wont be surprised when nothing happens on the day. Then I will wait because there are many scenarios that take time to play out. IE virus outbreak, war, revolution, burning hellfire, alien invasion.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Difficult to say without my diary, probably fighting zombies in the streets with my Dads chainsaw..

Sort of some apocalyptic warning I am hedging my bets and planning against a total world and economic meltdown (though I might buy some extra cans of beans), if I am wrong then what difference does it make we would all be screwed?

I remember a guy on national TV prior to Y2K arranging to go to a B&B on the coast to meet his end, I don’t know what happened next but the we are all still here; its likely we will be still here on 12/22/12 and should live like we intend to be we live in the world we create afterall.

Be an interested observer but don’t live your life for this!!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Heavens_Tears

Yeah I feel that we seem to be a main nexus or gate. I can't help thinking that 2012 will be the opening of the planet earth to our alien friends, it is semi opening now.

BTW I hope do be doing well in my holistic business and happily married with a baby on the way, I have a feeling I will be giving birth on that day.

Speaking of birthdays, I have had my birth chart reviewed and I have had a couple of astrological people say I am abnormally psychic, as I am VERY psychic

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join