It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Weirdness on Google Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

You may have a point there, but I never did give black triangles time anyway, I always saw a few ufo obs in triangular flight formation giving the impression of something solid. Those fires there, they look like the amber/orange type ufo orb.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Here's a request for someone who is familiar with Mars-Landings to determine whether those tracks are anywhere near one of our robots has ever been.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The Mound in the Egyptian Desert is most likely a covered Mastaba/Stepped Pyramid. The the growing Sahara desert has always hidden things in Egypt (including the Pyramids at Giza and the Sphinx...for almost 700 years before the sands receded enough for Napoleon's troops to rediscover them). Google Earth is actually becoming an Archaeologist's best friend these days.

The non-natural looking image from Oregon is most likely Petroglyphs. The Modoc Indians made many Petroglyphs in that same region. This is probably just another one of them.

The first UFO image looks fake to me. Something about it doesn't look right like it was hastily superimposed (not to mention it's not casting a shadow). The second UFO image is purely an optical illusion, and I totally by the explanation of it being a ligher colored car parked next to a black car.

Overall, very nice "Easter Eggs" from Google Earth. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Do you know what this is?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Wow when i saw this i first thought of the All seeing eye in the pyramid shapes, and the star of david .. weird.

StrangeyD

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Can't believe no one's offered and explanation for the first round 'ufo' photo! LOL. This was so obvious when I saw it. It's clearly just the top of a water tower or other chimney stack/tower construction on top of the building!

Jeeees. I know you're all looking for proof but come on... this one is so obviously not a UFO. Not even any motion blur for a start and it appears to be EXACTLY 90% to the perpendicular running through the camera - far too clinical to be an actual moving/free floating object within the pic anyway!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by StrangeyD

That's a very good guess. You are close but no cigar? It does resemble a sun too.

There is more to it though.

Now I'll try to figure out the OP's google image.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

What makes you all think the first one isnt a simple vent or something of that nature attached to that building? I dont see anything that shows it as "flying"

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Do you have the google coordinates for these sites? I'd like to fly around and check them out.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Can you debunk this one?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeyD

Wow when i saw this i first thought of the All seeing eye in the pyramid shapes, and the star of david .. weird.

StrangeyD

The interesting thing is this was classified as a crop circle......

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f299de7aacad.jpg[/atsimg]

This one seems more likely to be a dome on top of the building or perhaps a vent of some kind and not a ufo. I don't think it is a coincidence that the "ufo" matches the exact color of the roof of this building.Other than this one I say you have alot of really good and interesting pictures here.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

It isnt a crop circle. These are very interesting with high significance. Some are located in back hills of Nevada.

I love a good mystery on the OP's image.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Can you debunk this one?

First off, I wasnt trying to "debunk" anything, just pointing out my observations, as I think that people who want to believe anything without logic are just as bad as those who wont believe anything even with proof.

That said, I am not a photographic expert, so I can neither concur on authenticity or debunk that photo.

My guess is, fake.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

It isnt a crop circle. These are very interesting with high significance. Some are located in back hills of Nevada.

I love a good mystery on the OP's image.

That was my point. Many things that are OBVIOUSLY not "crop circles" are being grouped in with them these days. Kind of like the word "terrorism"....perfect propaganda words....

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Exactly.

So, I was going to get coordinates. Try to investigate.
See what's up. Maybe use Google Street view and look at buildings roof

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This has me thinking, taking into account ley lines and the power which is belived to come from them do u think that maybe certain symbols places along these lines give power to what the symbol or building represents, and that is why alot of these anomolys seem to be in the middle of nowhere..

SD

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Both the chinese military site,
and the "star of David" lookalike are
bombing ranges.
In the Chinese one you can see three old migs
in the centre,although there does not seem to
be much bombing going on.
There are very similar sites in Nevada,
in mountainous and flat areas.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

My question would be the significance of the shapes of these images, with the exception of my UFO image.

I do know what they are but the creator that built up the mounds of dirt has my interests. Why they chose these designs for that purpose.

I was wondering if anyone could debunk my UFO, sorry it wasnt meant only for you to debunk anything.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Or how about some unidentified flying objects:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f299de7aacad.jpg[/atsimg]

Just gonna mention that if you look at the angle of the shadows on that building and their length then look at the 'Dome' of that object the objects dome isnt casting any form of shadow across the objects 'rings' surface which would mean its an exceedingly shallow dome (or the objects been crafted in photoshop then super imposed, ie the artist forgot the dome casting a shadow on the object itself).

Also the way the light is spread across the dome also appears to indicate its a very flat object (or at least the part of it we can see) so those 'portholes' are infact facing up not out, which would indicate vents.

Also if you look at the building structure underneath you can notice that the shadow of the structure underneath where the object is it starts further out than where the theoretical upper corner of it would be situated under the 'object' which would mean the misplaced shadow is actually the shadow of the structure holding what ever the object is, combined with the shadow of the building structure underneath it.

Also if you follow the shadows you can see that in the upper left of the building a half circle shadow overlapping the buildings roof (the half circle is also partial distorted by other structures on the roof). Which would to me would be the 'objects' shadow.

From this the object is very flat, attached to the building, not domed... also logically if the object wasnt a flat disc or very short cylinder ie a water storage barrel youd expect to see some more shadow on the roof closer to it in line with the half circle shadow, hard to pin point with words but the lack of this extra shadow on the roof shows its either very high off the roof or more likely its a very short cylinder or a flat disc structure.

not a UFO but interesting all the same, wonder what its purpose is... besides fooling GE'ers

EDIT:- hmm ok after taking the pic into PS and covering it in lines my little thing about the shadow not matching up with the obscured part of the building under neath it is wrong, looks like that shadow IS coming from the exact corner of the hidden portion of the building under the 'Object'.

Still doesnt mean the object isnt attached to the roof by a structure of some kind. Just that what i thought might have been the shadow of said structure isnt.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by BigfootNZ]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join