It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Weirdness on Google Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeyD
This has me thinking, taking into account ley lines and the power which is belived to come from them do u think that maybe certain symbols places along these lines give power to what the symbol or building represents, and that is why alot of these anomolys seem to be in the middle of nowhere..

SD

You will also find a lot of coincidences as far as coordinates of a lot of these places....example: Washingotn DC and the origional masonic temple lie on the same line of longitude

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Not sure if it's been said yet, but that last one you posted with the swastica in the grass was already brought up here and debunked. It was a ww2 bombing test range, and the shapes around it are for practice.. the one to the top is a naval ship, the ones around the sides could represent a factory or a building, etc..

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Yes they are simulated Surface to Air Missile (SAM) sites in Nevada by Area 51.

Here is another. I wonder what ispired some of the odd shapes.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
In regards to the alien space craft and the flying car, i have read numerous articles about how google puts easter eggs into its Google Earth. I cannot reference any of the articles, but a quick google search of "Google Earth easter eggs" might bring something up.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Yes, one should find it 'interesting' that most of Nevada is owned by the govt. and increasingly so it seems every year.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
the symbol in the last image is actually the original swastika ( if thats whats it's called) is actually the old ancient symbol for enlightenment *not* the Nazi swastika. the nazi swastika is reversed.

you can clearly see the difference - hope that helps.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I have a mystery and sorry for the google image spelling error. I cant quite get the exact view I need but there are some odd looking triangles, under the ocean floor.

This is a bad pic but has anyone else noticed these under water triangles?

Ive found others leading to land and they are not all Volcanic fissures or earthquake fault lines.

I have found some complex geometric patterns but need to search for them again.

Some were near Atlantis.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

I have been able to maipulate google earth and add my personal photo, others upload youtube videos, as well.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Do you know what this is?

No, but I like it.

And I like the picture of the UFO in the building. Tell us something about it if you want...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

You can see the Dome's shadow,
it's over to the left,(as viewed)
and higher up in the picture
over one of the buildings wings.
Aerodata,who made this picture
seem to work mainly in Europe,
if that's any help.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
Do you have the google coordinates for these sites? I'd like to fly around and check them out.

Most pictures have coordinates attached to them. The first two can be found if you type "google earth" anomalies into www.images.google.com.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Or how about some unidentified flying objects:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f299de7aacad.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f77469704693.jpg[/atsimg]

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

co-ordinates?

[edit on 13-4-2009 by xbranscombex]

These pictures were debunked some time ago
The first is actually part of the building and the second photo is of two cars parked next to each other, a black car and a white car.
I cant believe you guys fall for this stuff, really.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
originally posted by Detrol

These pictures were debunked some time ago
The first is actually part of the building and the second photo is of two cars parked next to each other, a black car and a white car.
I cant believe you guys fall for this stuff, really.

And i cant believe there are still ppl who watch these threads wait for other ppl to give the correct interpretations and answers then act all cocky like as iff they knew the answers all along, and end with a sarcastic comment like they are better than everyone else...

SD

[edit on 13-4-2009 by StrangeyD]

[edit on 13-4-2009 by StrangeyD]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO
Not sure if it's been said yet, but that last one you posted with the swastica in the grass was already brought up here and debunked. It was a ww2 bombing test range, and the shapes around it are for practice.. the one to the top is a naval ship, the ones around the sides could represent a factory or a building, etc..

Yes, its been said already. Thanks for the help anyway.

One thing though, because it keeps coming up: It is not "DEBUNKED" because nobody here is making any claim to anything regarding that image.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Detrol

not really, when that is what u seemed to have done. Other ppl are here and giving valuable insight and conversation and you came along just to try to belittle us by saying u knew it all along and that we are stupid for even thinking about such things..

So answer to ur question No!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The object on the roof
is on a building called "De Inkpot"
somewhere in Holland,
just google "De inkpot" on
Google Earth.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Well the image I posted was a retired SAM site. I got that UFO photo from someone who was actually scared to let me see it.

I cant proove it's authenticity and was hoping for someone to debunk it since I dont believe in aliens.

I do have a relative who worked at area 51. He believes in aliens. I call them something different. Sorry for the lack of info.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join