It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Weirdness on Google Earth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The circular one in the desert that people are calling a bombing range could be an overhead view of the Burning Man festival. I don't mean that as comic relief, but seriously that's what it could be.

These strange formations seen via Google Earth are really interesting and all, but we shouldn't jump to conclusions. Some of them could have very mundane explanations.

I would agree that most of these desert layouts are bombing ranges, especially the one with the outline of the ship. But that circular one could be the Burning Man festival, in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Nevermind. I re-read all of your posts and I get it now.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Cool as this post is these are all explainable..that triangle in Australia for example is a man-made area, the ufo on the rooftop is actually part of the building......just about all of these are explainable...even the 'tracks' on Mars could be due to 'sliding rocks' same phenom we see here on earth......i read somewhere what that triangle shape in Aussie was but cant recall exactly what..think it had to do with mining or farming...not sure.

anyway keep looking!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
LOL not to mention..if that IS an aerial phenom in Aussie desert (the black triangle)....why would it remain inthe same position time and time again? i mean wouldnt it have moved after the first satellite pass? certainly it would have moved after a few weeks or even months!! this thing was commented on like a year ago lol

think about it....why would it remain in a fixed position? and then have NO ONE look in on it?!

Even further..upon close photoshop examination...the 'floating 3 balls thing" The image you posted with the cars parked near water is CLEARLY a standing structure...zoom in and do levels and youll see it....also you notice the 'cleared' land in which it sits? its most likely a fuel tank of some kind

[edit on 13-4-2009 by jeddun]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Not buying the black car next to the white car explanation.First off all the other cars in the lot are casting a shadow in line with the light source along with floating car and everything else in the photo.If there are two cars there, they would be casting separate shadows.Not the case.
My guess is this is a car on a post like a sign.I have seen this done all over country.There was bus on two polls in front of the hot springs for years, also a VW on a pole in front of the salvage yard!Good way to get your attention!
Fish

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I was just trying to show you some roads that led to a mountain. I thought it was interesting.

I was kind of hoping you didnt ask me that question here on your cool thread but O.K.

We had both agreed upon one common factor. That is they are evil. Therefore I call them Demons performing false miracles. My relative is atheist and believes them to be aliens. Same thing to me.

Not to scare off any UFO chasers. What they are seeing is real, however deceptive. I only have a different name for them.

Hope youre not sorry you asked. I either have Bible bashers after me or UFO chasers. I guess I cant please all the people all the time??

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Nice Post with lots of interesting photos and theories. I have seen several of these before here on ATS with possible explainations. Some are mysteries.

The roof top photo of the flying saucer looks to be an architectual feature. There are several places in California that have sci-fi themes. One is a gas station in Lathrop, California has a saucer crash landed through the roof.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Synthesist]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

i agree about the size of the shadow now you mention it, i never thought of that.

their are other all black cars, they all show a reflection of sunlight, except for the one is/looks like a shadow.

i do think its a shadow of some sorts, but we will never know unless we knew anyone who used that carpark much.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
The object on the roof
is on a building called "De Inkpot"
somewhere in Holland,
just google "De inkpot" on
Google Earth.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by smurfy]

Nice i knew that what ever it was was quite thin (relatively), and very shallow in height (again relatively
). Was going to post a little diagram of what i meant since i also noticed that it was casting a shadow on the building that showed it was real low against the second tier of the middle structure of the main building.

Good to see my own personal deductions where correct about it. Heh when i think about it, its an Ink Pot **duh** just without any quills or pens in it (ie the holes in the top).

**Final piece slots into place... ka chunk**

As for the car and Shadow, Id chalk it up to a complete fluke, since the shadow is nicely aligned with the shadows from the surrounding trees, but unless its Harry Potter I just cant believe its a flying car and so its most definitely a Black Car parked at just the right angle to a white one.

But who really knows

[edit on 13-4-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Can you debunk this one?

Just because it looks like an 'alien UFO' doesn't mean it is one... could be anyone of the no doubt thousands of independent aircraft/engineering projects that are no doubt out there - there were loads of these saucer shaped craft around in the 50's - I've seen loads of vids on the Discovery Channel of all places!

mots interesting stuff on Google Maps are indeed the natural or perhaps 'unnatural' features you can only see from the air and thus stuff that perhaps has never been seen from this angle before... indeed could be lots of evidence of ancient settlements, ritual monuments, burial grounds etc. A real tool for archaeologists to use I would think.

They are always using aerial photography on Time Team to discover evidence of buried structures!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
There's a lot of disinformation in this thread.

To name a few, the object on the building (UFO) IS casting a shadow, just follow the buildings shadow and you will see half of a dome and then follow the shadow back and you'll see it suggests it's a structure on the building shaped as a UFO.

Those tracks on mars appear to be an error in printing the image. If it was some sort of vehicle that made the tracks it would have to be HUGE and if such a vehicle ever existed I can't see how it would serve a purpose. Not to mention they are perfectly straight edged and seems to just be a clone of a pattern.

The flying car is interesting. However, take note of the distance between the car and its shadow. Judging by the small distance I'm gonna say the car wouldn't clear the trees because it would be going way too low. The car would only be about half a car widths high. Therefore I'd presume there's a simple explanation.

The triangle in Australia is interesting for two reasons. If it WAS a UFO, and those were it's orange lights on every corner, then how come they're all so irregularly shaped? Doesn't add up. Somebody mentioned that if it was a UFO it wouldn't appear on the image again at a later date. That would be true except that the satellite image just hasn't been updated since the first time it was posted. We are viewing the same image as was being viewed last year, because it's in a lonely part of the country where not much is.

What I find most interesting is the ancient landscape in Oregon.

Any ideas?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Heres a strange one:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e877dfd4dbe9.jpg[/atsimg]

Date of Photo: December 2, 2006 (Per Google Earth Image Label)
Time of Photo: Unknown

Location of Photo: On Nellis Air Force Base (AFB) Bombing Range - Area 51 (See Map)

Description: We received an email from an individual requesting our assessment of the satellite image on Google Earth. It is not known how this individual learned of the photo. We have written to the person requesting more information.

Note: This is a strange looking object. The dark spot on the terrain below the object is likely a shadow cast by the apparent ascending object. There is a white mass below the object. Could this be an exhaust puff or propellant trail? Another white rectangle is seen on the ground to the right of the apparent ascending object.

www.ufosnw.com...

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
?? why was my post removed if anything i was trying to get the subject back to the OPs subject??

I was in disagrement with Detrol over his type of response to a legitimate thread regarding true anomalys.

Back to the topic.. alot of these anomolys seem to be of some military use, but i do believe there are alot of unknown's out there. i am glad to see there are active people searching for these things and yes i do agree to a response in an earlier post

"google earth has become the Archaeologist's best tool" !

SD

[edit on 13-4-2009 by StrangeyD]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
That black triangle is very interesting. The glowing balls of fire that appear to be attached to it, don't they look just like amber/orange type ufo orbs?

Wasn't that one a normal pic of a triangle? Did you actually find that one on google earth? Whereabouts did you find that one?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmojo

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
That black triangle is very interesting. The glowing balls of fire that appear to be attached to it, don't they look just like amber/orange type ufo orbs?

Wasn't that one a normal pic of a triangle? Did you actually find that one on google earth? Whereabouts did you find that one?

I don't have the link but it does exist. It's in Australia, I saw it on Google Earth about a year ago.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by survivor
the symbol in the last image is actually the original swastika ( if thats whats it's called) is actually the old ancient symbol for enlightenment *not* the Nazi swastika. the nazi swastika is reversed.

you can clearly see the difference - hope that helps.

Also please note that the Nazi's stole the swatstika for their own use. It had been in use for many years by other civilizations before they came along and liked it so much they borrowed it. Its a shame that such a cool symbol has now become 'evil' in our eyes because of their use of it.

When I was last in Germany I witnessed some swatstika's on buildings and the like that had been sandblasted away by the government after WWII. I just thought that was interesting...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I always liked this one.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The black triangle pic looks like the TR-3B.....a US craft with mixed technology(alien/human),the amber color lights you see is its methane/oxygen/hydrogen rockets.There are many threads and entries in tinwiki on this.I hope someone hasn't already said this,lol.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dutty_Rag

WTF is that in the pic,where was it taken?????I have never seen that one before!Where did the picture come from,as I would like to research it.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
High weirdness? Well I got some low weirdness.

Take a look at 12 00'52.73" N 154 44'09.08" E . 651 miles south east of Saipan you will find intersecting low areas that appear to be roads but at 6.5 miles wide its doubtful. These low areas run straight for a distance, where they fill in ravines to continue on flat. Some of these flat "runways" are 300 plus miles.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56e6a2054e37.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join