It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infinity and Super-Consciousness

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
heres what I have pondered. If something is truly infinite than can it actually remain the same? To me something that is infinite will be constently changing or recreating itself.

What I essentially believe that the universe is, completely boiled down, is just one single consciousness (super consciousness) and an empty black void of nothingness.

I may have to agree with you that this super consciousness might have alwaysed existed and never was created. Perhaps it only became aware of itself. But everything else such as matter and energy, could very well have been created at some point. The big bang seems to suggest this.

Though the mystery of where super consciousness came from is just as a mystery as the creation of life. Consciousness itself.

I just want you to know that Im not disagreeing, I like this thread. Just throwin out curve balls.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Wisen Heimer]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by locster
reply to post by CHA0S

I think so, because the energy changes everytime you pass the line, changing your perception.
Then again, what is the real definition of infinite. We use our logic wich only implements the things we know, not the things we can't comprehend.
I can unerstand how you can have an infinite amount of possibilties in a capsule of space but I don't really see what you are saying. We just think the universe is infinite because our perspective creates the illusion? We don't even know if our universe has an end. But even so, what is past the end? If you had a perception that could let you see the space for what it is and let you see that you have a finite space to exist in, would it seem logical to that person that there is nothing outside of that space?

[edit on 13/4/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer
I may have to agree with you that this super consciousness might have alwaysed existed and never was created. Perhaps it only became aware of itself. But everything else such as matter and energy, could very well have been created at some point. The big bang seems to suggest this.
Was the big bang the "first" big bang or have there been an infinite amount beforehand? Is it the only big bang that's happened since then? Have others happened out in the multiverse, if it exists?

Though the mystery of where super consciousness came from is just as a mystery as the creation of life. Consciousness itself.
I think the mystery of how anything got here is the real mystery, or why nothing isn't here instead.

I just want you to know that Im not disagreeing, I like this thread. Just throwin out curve balls.
Feel free to disagree all you want, that's what it's all about.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
I found it hard to put these theories into some sort of meaningful and coherent post but I hope you guys can make some sense of it. Cheers.

You have a good enquiring mind, and in some respects are on the right track, and you are asking the right sort of questions in your intricate post. There are all forms of life in Creation, and in those life-forms there are smaller forms of life, but why spend life trying to find something so small, that even if we had an instrument to see it, we would only find that the very smallest form of life had yet smaller forms within it?

Then, we live on a small planet in a universe, and there are billions of universes in a super universe. Creation contains billions of super universes, and is Creation itself one of billions of different creations contained in something else? These questions have answers, but they are difficult to obtain, and they have little relevance to our present lives. The fact that I am 6ft 6in tall is relevant when I need to buy clothes, or walk through a doorway, but it is a measurement relative to the world I live in, no more than that.

If you like, I’ll mention some things about Creation, which you may find useful. There is Prime Creator, who created multiple Super Universes in the Great Void, using portions of his own being. He made Creator Gods using his own energy, and each Creator God created numerous universes in each Super Universe, using pieces of their own being. Each universe was also given its own Creater God, who created everything within that universe, including planets and beings, containing portions of his own energy. (I use the term he for brevity, but these energies are not male or female in our understanding of these terms).

We are taught that our Universe is infinite, and that several billion miles will take spacecraft a vast time to travel. The concept of there being numerous universes in our Super Universe, is mind boggling, as is there being numerous Super Universes. Our 3rd dimensional understanding of space, time and distance cannot easily change and grasp such concepts.

Who created Prime Creator and the Great Void? I honestly don’t know, and it has taken me a lifetime to get this far. But, I do know that every living thing has a piece of our Creator God within us. Our soul/spirit –higher mind complex has been created, and so has everyone else’s. It isn’t an accident, nor can all parts of Creation be left alone, as it has to be managed and maintained. Each Creator God has a vast team of personnel going about these tasks. Just look at what mankind has done to our single tiny planet in this great vastness; I mean immediately after World War 2, the planet was very nearly dead.

Most beings in our universe are multi-dimensional galactic beings in ‘oneness’, this means that their soul/higer mind complex is with their body, but in an experiment a very long time ago, humanity destined for planet Earth was put into a state of ‘duality’. That means their soul/mind complex was in one dimension, and their material body in another, on a dense 3rd dimensional planet called Earth.

There is a place, let us call it The Spirit World; Heaven; or Nirvana, which vibrates at higher levels than our material bodies do. This is where our soul/mind complex resides, with an invisible (to us) link to our current material body in the 3rd dimension. One soul/mind complex has many different material lifetimes; and every lifetime is a learning curve, from which the spiritual growth and experience is stored within the soul/mind complex. (I am currently in my 34th Human Incarnation)

In the near future, there is the potential for humans to become ‘oneness’ again, with soul/mind complex contained in our bodies, and these will last for a great deal longer than the 70 odd years of our current ones. We are Gods in the making and we have divinity within us, in that little piece of our Creator God inside. Our Creator God loves us unconditionally; every plant, every animal and every human.

Now, when walking down the High Street on a Saturday Night, when the nightclubs are chucking out, it may seem that some people are rather less than divine, as they fight and crawl along the gutter. It’s just that they haven’t had a good dig around inside yet to find that spark, but one day in one lifetime they will, then they will have stepped onto the ladder back to where they have a right to be, by their own latent divinity.

Here are two links which you may want to follow, as they concern matters which are happening on Earth between 1987 and 2025. They are audio channelings from a super energy known as Kryon, who is involved in the management of our universe. They concern the Great Shift in energies on Earth, and the upcoming activation of some more of the 12 layers of human DNA. (Conventional science regards only two out of the twelve layers as useful, and the rest as junk).

Listen to these free MP3 audio files, and see if they stretch and satisfy your intellectual tastebuds; it’s not everyday info.

1. Timing of the Great Shift – Madrid, Spain 21st March 2009

www.kryon.com...

2. The Awakening DNA – Riga, Latvia, 15th March 2009

www.kryon.com...

[edit on 13/4/2009 by Tallsorts]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
I can unerstand how you can have an infinite amount of possibilties in a capsule of space but I don't really see what you are saying. We just think the universe is infinite because our perspective creates the illusion? We don't even know if our universe has an end. But even so, what is past the end? If you had a perception that could let you see the space for what it is and let you see that you have a finite space to exist in, would it seem logical to that person that there is nothing outside of that space?

Yes IMHO we can't see the bigger picture because of our limited comprehension of it all. The infinite amount of possibilties in a tiny finite space linked to all the other finite spaces filled with an infinite amount of possibilties.
All entangled. So if you keep zooming in on a leaf, you hop from one finite space to the other wich are all infinite in possibilties.
If you do that long enough you'll end up where you started, creating a loop.

That's the clearest i can explain.
This is just my little theory and i am in no way an expert, not even a novice.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tallsorts
You have a good enquiring mind, and in some respects are on the right track, and you are asking the right sort of questions in your intricate post.

Thank you.

There are all forms of life in Creation, and in those life-forms there are smaller forms of life, but why spend life trying to find something so small, that even if we had an instrument to see it, we would only find that the very smallest form of life had yet smaller forms within it?

Then, we live on a small planet in a universe, and there are billions of universes in a super universe. Creation contains billions of super universes, and is Creation itself one of billions of different creations contained in something else? These questions have answers, but they are difficult to obtain, and they have little relevance to our present lives. The fact that I am 6ft 6in tall is relevant when I need to buy clothes, or walk through a doorway, but it is a measurement relative to the world I live in, no more than that.
I try to understand and look for answers because I find philosophy and meta-physics very entertaining and mind-opening, whilst teaching me alot at the same time.

Who created Prime Creator and the Great Void? I honestly don’t know, and it has taken me a lifetime to get this far. But, I do know that every living thing has a piece of our Creator God within us. Our soul/spirit –higher mind complex has been created, and so has everyone else’s. It isn’t an accident, nor can all parts of Creation be left alone, as it has to be managed and maintained. Each Creator God has a vast team of personnel going about these tasks.
I was going to ask who created Prime Creator and the Great Void. I'm not so sure about everything being designed and created. I believe that a lot may have been created by a consciousness or a few...but I think a lot is left to chance and chaos. The world is chaotic, not in the normal sense (evil & anarchy) but in the sense that the smallest thing can have large scale effects, and nothing can be determined 100%. It's impossible to predict the weather 100% because it's a chaotic system, there are two many factors and the whole thing errupts into undeterministic and random chaos. Sure, the creator may have created the energy in our universe, or we may be the dream or part of the creators imagination, but I think most things are left to chance and chaotic probabilities.

We are Gods in the making
This I agree with.

They concern the Great Shift in energies on Earth, and the upcoming activation of some more of the 12 layers of human DNA. (Conventional science regards only two out of the twelve layers as useful, and the rest as junk).
The only thing happening on 2012 is a lot of death, sorry to be negative, but that's what I see as happening, and the junk DNA thing is a common misconception. They only call it junk because they haven't yet figured out what it does, not because it is currently useless. Check out my 2012 thread and see my veiw on the subject, I think it's the most scientifically supported veiw out there.Study shows a prominent 62 million year mass extinction cycle - We are on the brink of the next one

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by locster
Yes IMHO we can't see the bigger picture because of our limited comprehension of it all. The infinite amount of possibilties in a tiny finite space linked to all the other finite spaces filled with an infinite amount of possibilties.
All entangled. So if you keep zooming in on a leaf, you hop from one finite space to the other wich are all infinite in possibilties.
If you do that long enough you'll end up where you started, creating a loop.
That sought of made some sense and caused me to to use my brain and think a bout a concept I had not considered...well not in the way you have explained it. But still...I can't really grasp the idea of a finite space...boundries...restriction...it just seems to me that there must always be something beyond the wall...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The video Cosmic Voyage, narrated by Morgan Freeman, is a good example of some of the information that you are trying to pass on.

I have only scratched a bit of the surface of the quantum and thoeretical sciences. They are most fascinating, but it takes a bit to keep them sorted and understandable. Slow, but steady progress. Posts from the more enlightened and intelligent of this community always helps me along, as it gives me disciplines to focus on for a bit.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well this theory can actually be demonstrated with math in one of the simplest equation:

0.999999 (periodic) is equal or not to 1?

The answer should be no but matematically yes:

0.9999 periodic is 3 times 0.33333 periodic but 0.33333 periodic is equal to 1/3 so 3*1/3 equal to 1.

This equation defines infinity at his smallest part but infinity is absolute so small infinity is equal to big infinity. So we are basically Gods.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Keep goin! I'm listening

My mind is upgrading,i can feel it!
I'll be watching your next treads...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Philosophy is entertain but not reality. We are near the bottom of the creation. Everything here is a composite. There are no fundamental observable particles here. From this plane with the objects of this plane you can only view the finer composites of this plane. Planes of heaven and hell aren't fantasy. What is fantasy is pretending there is no stratification to the creation. That everything is viewable and perceivable from this plane by imagination. The spirit within the body has access to the subtle regions via subtle centers within the brain that link to the inner planes. The spirit traverses this path within. It does not got out into the world. Outward is downward, inward is upward.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
It does sound plausible and interesting, but way too complicated for your average God-fearing churchgoer So we get the Jesus story instead.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Ancient spiritual principles such as “Ra, Seth, and Q’uo” teach the concept that each individual is a “citizen of eternity.” Our individual souls are simply a “spark” or hologram of the “One Infinite Creator.”

As we consciously construct thoughts, make choices in the moment, and choose our paths through thousands upon thousands of life times, we slowly begin to realize how to access this inner power that resides within each of us.

For those who are interested in learning how to unlock their creator potential and begin working directly with the “laws of the universe”, check out some of the transcripts which have been made available through “L/L Research” (www.llresearch.org...).

Peace on Earth!

[edit on 14-4-2009 by seasoul]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
great topic...to continue on with ra...here are some videos based on the law of one material from llresearch:

peace,
mikey

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
In the other thread, the paper you wrote -
How come you haven't posted a video of you doing the things you claim to be able to do?

In regards to the OP, macrocosms and microcosms do seem to be a recurring point in nature and the universe. Though i'm more of a fan of parallel universes than the outward spiral of repetition theory.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Great post S&F

This is what I also used to feel, that inside us, there could be intelligent species living on one of the electrons in our body. The structure of the solar system and atom is very similar. Then our solar system is just a atom, part of something that we cant observe or comprehend

There is another feeling that I get sometimes. Is it me? Why is it me all the time? This happened to me yesterday and now it is me this is happening to today? Why me, why not somebody else. This is related relation to what you have stated in this thread

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Great thread, we got some great thinkers here. If i may, i'd like to contribute a few thoughts. i understand the need for human curiosity, and why we feel the need to dig deeper, but i also feel that no matter how deep we get in our contemplation of it all, we should not lose focus of whats important, and IMO, the most important things is TO BE. We are here, we must focus on our position relative to our own reality.

Of course, many simple things throughout what we perceive give us hints that there is more than we know, such as time. You have never experienced the future, nor the past. Neither have i. There is only this singularity, this moment.We perceive time though, therefore we must live accordingly.

Do not get me wrong, contemplation of reality and universe and all is not a bad thing, in fact it is a great way to develop mental acuity, and to possibly open yourself up to a deeper spiritual experience, but no matter how we look at it, we are still perceiving everything in a 3rd dimensional way (some say 3d, i say how do we REALLY know we are in 3d, maybe more maybe less)

Its like science. Science strives to classify, discover, see how things work. Branches of it reach into space and the rest of the universe. But, we have never left Earth. Yet we attempt to understand things with such certainty.

When we leave Earth, everything we know may very well be wrong. So what do we really know? i dislike the notion from alot of "new agers" that this is some sort of prison dimension, and we must strive to leave it. Why leave it? Can't we be satisfied with what we know, and accept it until we are allowed new experiences? Must we be perpetually distracted from the NOW by things we have no possible way to actually know?

Sorry this turned into something other than what i meant it as when i started out. i'll shut up now. Look forward to reading more posts.

Love and Peace

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
A little simplification would probably help here.

A farmer was plowing his field with his tractor. He saw that he was going to plow under a large ant hill. He got off the tractor, went over to the ant hill, and said "You better get out of the way, 'cause I'm a gonna plow here." The ants just kept on doing their ant thing. Well, the farmer was perplexed. He needed to move those ants, of their own free will, but he couldn't get them to listen to him. Well, he figured out that, in order to talk to the ants, he would become one. So, he became an ant, and told them they had better get out of the way or else they would all die, because the tractor would plow them all under.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
ok....you were talking about string theory, the idea that at a very microscopic level, beyond microscopic, the smallest "things" if you can define them as such, are these "strings" of energy that are constantly vibrating...and at sizes that small, things that govern our world, forces like gravity, magnetism, speed, attraction, don't really exist. The only things that do exist are these strings that vibrate to become different forms of energy and things like gravity and magnetism don't affect these" strings".

also you kinda touch on the theory that our world, the solar system galaxies, and the universe are all just a spec of dust in the thumbnail of a giant, and his world, his planet, his galaxy, his universe is just a spec of dust in another larger being's toenail...I'm not sure who exactly thought up that theory but I've heard it many times and it really makes you think. Its cool that as a child alot of us were read Dr. Seuss books, and he touches on this theory in "Horton hears a who" albeit in a form that even small kids could understand.

but yeah its hard to go from quantum physics and the study of "physics" to making conclusions about god, and stuff, seeing as physics is the study of our physical world, and god and the theology is based on faith, or literally belief in things you can never prove exist or show through science that its real....

but some of the ideas you touched on are very interesting, but the whole god thing is a little far fetched...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I come in peace!!! so dont flame lol

god - flaw

super consciouness - flaw

we are stuck in a universe.. something did infact make us "i dont know waht" so dont ask..

But it did leave something behinde that gives clues..

>...........questiions...............<

what is that? = infinity

what is infinity??? the very reason why the universe is expanding

the more you ask the bigger it gets,,,

stop asking and think why you ask, it helps no really it does

the universe is mmm how can i say it?

I physical QUESTION

understand? i guess not

we are both logical and not and the reason for the madness is not and has never been the answer

ITS THE QUESTION

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

get ur head round it

took alot for me to including some wacked out death thin in my sleep!

when i infact understood what we was in.. i died in my sleep the same night

i dont know if death is a good word but hey thats the best way to say it

i died that day in some freaky way.. try to understand i DIED in my kip because i understood wtf is going on

not easy and im only sayin this coz its 7am and tbh i just dont care who knows or who thinks im crazy

I know why we are here
its not a joke infact it scares me to "real" death

[edit on 14-4-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join