It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infinity and Super-Consciousness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by M157yD4wn
we should not lose focus of whats important, and IMO, the most important things is TO BE. We are here, we must focus on our position relative to our own reality.
Where are we? What must we focus on and how do we focus on it?

Of course, many simple things throughout what we perceive give us hints that there is more than we know, such as time. You have never experienced the future, nor the past. Neither have i. There is only this singularity, this moment.We perceive time though, therefore we must live accordingly.
Who says we have to live according to anything? Maybe the powers that be just want you to think you have to live according to the laws of the universe, what seems to be the here and the now...it makes it a lot easier to control the slaves when they don't even know they are slaves, nor the power they posses...

Do not get me wrong, contemplation of reality and universe and all is not a bad thing, in fact it is a great way to develop mental acuity, and to possibly open yourself up to a deeper spiritual experience, but no matter how we look at it, we are still perceiving everything in a 3rd dimensional way (some say 3d, i say how do we REALLY know we are in 3d, maybe more maybe less)
I contemplate such things because it expands my mind greatly and I find it more interesting than most other things. I learn from it and you never know what doors, experiences and perceptions you may open and awaken. I may begin to understand and percieve another dimension...who knows what can be unlocked in the world of the unknown. I can understand how focusing on the here and now is important, and I do, but contemplating philosophical and meta-physical ideas can be just as important.

Its like science. Science strives to classify, discover, see how things work. Branches of it reach into space and the rest of the universe. But, we have never left Earth. Yet we attempt to understand things with such certainty.
If we didn't try to understand things that we don't understand, we would learn nothing, would we not?

Originally posted by T0by
In the other thread, the paper you wrote -
How come you haven't posted a video of you doing the things you claim to be able to do?
As I said in that thread, I've only ever really consciously done it once when I slightly moved a pen up my hand and my friend witnessed it. It was more of a well thought out theory based the evidence I had coupled with a lot of thinking and pondering.

Originally posted by smokecrops
also you kinda touch on the theory that our world, the solar system galaxies, and the universe are all just a spec of dust in the thumbnail of a giant, and his world, his planet, his galaxy, his universe is just a spec of dust in another larger being's toenail...
I didn't just touch upon it, it was basically the main subject of the OP...

Originally posted by smokecrops
but the whole god thing is a little far fetched...
Yes, I regret ever mentioning it now. It was fine to say we are part of a larger being, and that being is part of a larger being and so on for infinity, or the other way around with beings living inside of us...but to say there is a being that penetrates all of space and time...it was a bit of a leap...I'm not even so sure there is now...not that I was sure in the first place...

[edit on 14/4/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
If we didn't try to understand things that we don't understand, we would learn nothing, would we not?

is that not the point?

i bang my head on walls i tell everyone i know but does anyone listen? oh im just a crazy guy

the QUESTION is the answer ...

if i have to make 10000 thrreads i will but understand please

THE VERY QUESTION you ask .. go outside look up at the stars

THAT IS THE QUESTION IN ALL ITS GLORY

phyical represnation of A QUESTION

FUNNY? MAD? no logical and very very real.. as real as the next post..

people call me mad .. infact i dont mind .. but i get proven correct everytime you open your mouth or type

her her to flat world!! the man who knows what he dont but was infact found to be correct..

life sucks why?

thats the point "WHY"

the question is the answer

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

i could not agree with you more, on all points. In hindsight, what i wrote in my previous post does come off as a bit narrow minded, but i was just trying to stress the fact that we do, indeed, live in this reality.

i meant that we must focus on BEING. Being One, being all, BEING. i contemplate meta physics and spirituality, paranormal and deeper aspects of nature as well. But there was a point where i become lost in a sea of everything but what is. i didn't stop sailing the sea, i just became more aware of the direction of land and the nature of the sea i was lost in. (excuse my metaphor, very late over here)

i have a friend, her name is Yaje. She shows me that it is in my best interest to delve into the Nature of Being, but also to remember that i indeed AM. oh man, another sloppy metaphor. i should just stop.

As for what she told me about the universe, its chaotic, with a loose structure of order. problems arise when order beyond the scope of natural order is imposed. never ending always being.

i will return to this thread after a few hours of visiting the dreamscape.

Love and Peace

edit to add: i think you may have taken my focusing on the here and now in a way that i did not mean it. i apologize for not clearly stating what i meant. i find that focusing on Being, makes it much easier to contemplate things. what i am speaking of is the effect one would have from meditating. Thoughtless awareness. almost everyone who i speak to about this describes the way they think as an avalanche of constant thought cascading through the mind. i, for some reason or another, do not experience this. Probably meditation, i dont know. But this thoughtless awareness allows me to focus on being. it in fact assists me greatly in delving into deeper realms of thought. just wanted to clarify what i meant.

Love and Peace

[edit on 14-4-2009 by M157yD4wn]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
people call me mad .. infact i dont mind .. but i get proven correct everytime you open your mouth or type

ok...I neva called you mad but seriously...slow down...and think things over more thoroughly...and work on your grammar and spelling...what's with the gaps between every line?!?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

you spelt spelling wrong ; )

my point is the question.. i dont mean to type the way i do its infact just how i type im sorry if i do not conform to what you wish me to... oh well..

you asked the question.. im telling you why you did.. you asked the question becasue thats why we are here regardless of my grammer and spalling ; )

just coz i talk / type the way i do please dont think im stupid

"never judge a book by its cover"

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Since I am quite tired, I will ask a brief question, then hopefully come back to discuss.

Question:

Presupposing this "Super-Consciousness" is real, what are your thoughts on dependence, independence, and interdependence? I.e. Are we dependent on the "Super-Consciousness", or is the "Super-Consciousness" dependent on us, or both?

ttyl

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   

i meant that we must focus on BEING. Being One, being all, BEING. i contemplate meta physics and spirituality, paranormal and deeper aspects of nature as well. But there was a point where i become lost in a sea of everything but what is. i didn't stop sailing the sea, i just became more aware of the direction of land and the nature of the sea i was lost in.
I fully understand what you are trying to say there, we must dive into the "sea" with caution but that's what being a psychonaut is all about.

As for what she told me about the universe, its chaotic, with a loose structure of order. problems arise when order beyond the scope of natural order is imposed. never ending always being.
From chaos comes order and from order comes chaos.

edit to add: i think you may have taken my focusing on the here and now in a way that i did not mean it.
I think I did

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

you spelt spelling wrong ; )
Haha...I did to...fixed it now.

my point is the question.. i dont mean to type the way i do its infact just how i type im sorry if i do not conform to what you wish me to... oh well..
You don't have to conform to anything. I'm just saying it's quite a "weird" way of going about things and it takes up a lot of thread space.

just coz i talk / type the way i do please dont think im stupid
Oh...I didn't think that...I'm not making any judgments...you seem to have some good ideas...I'm just saying it's not the most "aesthetically" pleasurable format and it takes up an unneeded amount of thread space.

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities
Presupposing this "Super-Consciousness" is real, what are your thoughts on dependence, independence, and interdependence? I.e. Are we dependent on the "Super-Consciousness", or is the "Super-Consciousness" dependent on us, or both?
I really don't know...I'm not even sure such a being exists...I'm leaning towards the the non-existence of such a being...if I had to answer assuming such a consciousness did exist, I would answer that we don't need it and it doesn't need us.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

i was not here to debunk or make my erm word aststicaly pleaseing? (sp)

; )

but i did want to contribute to the thread in a meaningfull way

and that is to .. mmm the infinity aspect..

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

you kinda wil understand "if you can put up with my grammer"

life is a self replication of a question

thats is why you get ifinity and symmerty

im not god but i do pay attention

and i hate the goverment as they know very well what life is about

its the question NOT the answers.. look at it more you will see why the world is a mess

to many people look at ANSWERS not the question

just to think i never get any bother but i tell you the biggest kept secret

funny heh?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   

i was not here to debunk or make my erm word aststicaly pleaseing? (sp)

; )

but i did want to contribute to the thread in a meaningfull way
It was just a suggestion.

to many people look at ANSWERS not the question
This is true, but is a discussion for another thread. Thus far it doesn't seem like you have been focusing on the subject at hand but rather telling us that there is no point to even asking questions because the question is the answer...and I can sort of see what you mean by this...but again...that's for another thread...and I will continue trying to answer such questions for the fun of it, the knowledge it brings, and the experiences involved because I beleive every question does infact have an answer although I'm not even really sure as to what you are saying...you just need to slow down and write something that we can actually make sense of.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
mm ok look im here coz of the thread:

infinity and super - c

im only showing u why the thread you made make sens :/

shoot me down post stuff for fun...i dont care really

im telling you the question you are askin is the answer :/

look the world aint flat.. i get slated all the time why?

my grammer my spelling the way i talk.. but then again i think does it matter, do u care what i say? do infact care that im bein me? do you care that what i say i can prove? i guess not/..

i wanted to help not blast you..

if a person can give you a reason for the question is it not better to atleast listen?

the question we all seek is the answer. and ye it may sound dumb ....

go outside look up and you see that question..

i wont post again obv deny ignornge is just a metaphor //

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I hope you guys can make some sense of it.

I think many of us have 'been there.' Trying to make sense of it all. I, personally reached the conviction long ago that once our 'investigations' go 'deep enough,' rational thought is no longer useful anymore.

Your OP reminded me of that 'something' which the Hindus call 'Shiva,' or 'Maha Dev,' of what the Vedantists call, 'Purusha,' and of what the Chinese call simply, 'The Tao' -

The Great Integrity

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/923d62ab839d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef7e60c68975.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d08cdbb7928c.jpg[/atsimg]
Source: Jade Purity

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
no offence but i dont read that stuff ... i just have faith in myself.. why do i need to understand myself from somethig els?

makes no sens...

i may harp on but pay attention.. the question IS the answer..

if you dont know what a question is you wont get the answer..

symmerty is the question

connect the dots.. sit back in that chair u are sat in and do one thing

ask this..

WHY DO I ASK?

now you understand why you are here ..... i hope

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
[quoteI was going to ask who created Prime Creator and the Great Void. I'm not so sure about everything being designed and created. I believe that a lot may have been created by a consciousness or a few...but I think a lot is left to chance and chaos. The world is chaotic, not in the normal sense (evil & anarchy) but in the sense that the smallest thing can have large scale effects, and nothing can be determined 100%. It's impossible to predict the weather 100% because it's a chaotic system, there are two many factors and the whole thing errupts into undeterministic and random chaos. Sure, the creator may have created the energy in our universe, or we may be the dream or part of the creators imagination, but I think most things are left to chance and chaotic probabilities.

I am very sure of the fact that we are created, for I have researched it. The randomness of life is due to freewill. On many other planets, beings do not have freewill, and in galactic terms it is a sought after commodity.

Any given human life is planned as being a series of possibilities and probabilities, but barring birth and death, without certainties. People do what they like, and it is only the more spiritually evolved people here who emit love and light, who stop our world being a great deal worse than it is.

The only thing happening on 2012 is a lot of death, sorry to be negative, but that's what I see as happening, and the junk DNA thing is a common misconception. They only call it junk because they haven't yet figured out what it does, not because it is currently useless. Check out my 2012 thread and see my veiw on the subject, I think it's the most scientifically supported veiw out there.Study shows a prominent 62 million year mass extinction cycle - We are on the brink of the next one

You'll have to stop listening to what scientists and the mainstream media tell you. They are paid to make you afraid, it's what they do and they are good at it. Break out of the box you are locked in and find out the truth.

I don't want to tell you what to think, but you could save yourself a lot of time by listening to some of Kryon's messages. They cover scientific aspects of life as well as other events, and have been remarkably accurate in the past.

Kryon is not some kind of spiritualist construct, he is an energy who, amongst other thing looks after the magnetic fields of our Galaxy. He already forecast the great magnetic shift involving Earth which took place in the 2nd half of 2008. Have you heard about this? If not, the following link is to a NASA report on the changes:

science.nasa.gov...

Yes, I know that 2012 hasn't happened, so if I don't hear from you before, please U2U me on 1st January 2013, I'm looking forward to it.

Aren't you just a little curious to hear what the possibilities and probabilities are for the period between now and 2025? Kryon's the source.

As far as the predictability of the weather is concerned, what do you actually expect? Take the Polar Ice Caps; is there land underneath them? I suppose the very idea that an Ice Age started some vast time ago, was a bit unpredictable at the time.

300 years ago Ice Fairs were held on the frozen surface of the River Thames in London. It was a regular event throught many people's lifetimes, but the river doesn't freeze any more.

Global warming? Illuminati propaganda!! They want to keep you fearful, and tax you more, because it is down to Humanity, isn't it? Well, human life on Earth is a small snapshot in a very large picture, and weather patterns, the positions of tectonic plates, new volcanic land masses have all been variable, and still are. It isn't set in aspic.

Yes, Earth is warming up; yes, some animals will become extinct; yes some costal areas will become flooded; yes some areas which now grow food won't be able to, and some that don't will be able to; but we are at the tail end of a very long Ice Age.

Earth will become warmer, and future magnetic shifts will change our relative position with the Sun and other planets, and that's unpredictable too. But, it' isn't mankind pulling the levers, there are great beings managing these changes, and my personal view is that I'm going to have to adapt to whatever changes I get caught up in.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
**Woops...I edited this post thinking it was another post...oh well...I'll just leave it like this..**
EDIT: I think it went something like this:

Originally posted by visible_villain
I think many of us have 'been there.' Trying to make sense of it all. I, personally reached the conviction long ago that once our 'investigations' go 'deep enough,' rational thought is no longer useful anymore.
Yes, I concluded that same thing a while back. I also enjoyed the poems. Thank you.

shoot me down post stuff for fun...i dont care really

I wasn't doing either, I was just giving you some advice and stating that the writing format you use takes up to much thread space and it's a little annoying.

my grammer my spelling the way i talk.. but then again i think does it matter, do u care what i say? do infact care that im bein me? do you care that what i say i can prove? i guess not/..
I respect the way you go about things and I have interest in some of the things you say but you just make claims and that's it's, you don't explain them and no one really understands what you are talking about.

i wanted to help not blast you..
I know you had good intentions, and I wasn't trying to blast you either, I think tour mistaking some of my comments as being hostile.

if a person can give you a reason for the question is it not better to atleast listen?
Of course, and I will listen, I have been.

i may harp on but pay attention.. the question IS the answer..

OK...we got it...

ask this..

WHY DO I ASK?

Because I'm a complex, self-aware being with the ability to question and ask why...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

I enjoys those poems or what ever they were. Thank you.

You're welcome.

Here's a Wiki link for more on the 'Tao.'

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tallsorts
I am very sure of the fact that we are created, for I have researched it. The randomness of life is due to freewill. On many other planets, beings do not have freewill, and in galactic terms it is a sought after commodity.

Your sure because you reseached it...hmmmm...how can freewill be considered a commodity and be sought after if you don't even have free will?

People do what they like, and it is only the more spiritually evolved people here who emit love and light, who stop our world being a great deal worse than it is.
I can agree with this...

You'll have to stop listening to what scientists and the mainstream media tell you. They are paid to make you afraid, it's what they do and they are good at it. Break out of the box you are locked in and find out the truth.
I tend to trust scientists...a peer reviewed study undergoes extensive critizism and analysis by a lot of other intelligent scientists before being accepted and published, it's hard to get past that using fruadulent data.

Aren't you just a little curious to hear what the possibilities and probabilities are for the period between now and 2025? Kryon's the source.
So where can I hear from this "energy" that tends to our magnetic fields or what ever...a podcast I'm guessing?

Global warming? Illuminati propaganda!! They want to keep you fearful, and tax you more, because it is down to Humanity, isn't it? Well, human life on Earth is a small snapshot in a very large picture, and weather patterns, the positions of tectonic plates, new volcanic land masses have all been variable, and still are. It isn't set in aspic.
Not to be harsh...but I'm sick of illuminati proaganda and death cult propaganda by the Luciferian God-Men. We do have a terrible impact on the world whether we want to admit it or not. Whether or not it's related to global warming or not, I do not know, all I know is that we have a devestating impact on the ecosystem.

We are losing Earth's greatest biological treasures just as we are beginning to appreciate their true value. Rainforests once covered 14% of the earth's land surface; now they cover a mere 6% and experts estimate that the last remaining rainforests could be consumed in less than 40 years.

One and one-half acres of rainforest are lost every second with tragic consequences for both developing and industrial countries.

Rainforests are being destroyed because the value of rainforest land is perceived as only the value of its timber by short-sighted governments, multi-national logging companies, and land owners.

Nearly half of the world's species of plants, animals and microorganisms will be destroyed or severely threatened over the next quarter century due to rainforest deforestation.

Experts estimates that we are losing 137 plant, animal and insect species every single day due to rainforest deforestation. That equates to 50,000 species a year. As the rainforest species disappear, so do many possible cures for life-threatening diseases. Currently, 121 prescription drugs sold worldwide come from plant-derived sources. While 25% of Western pharmaceuticals are derived from rainforest ingredients, less that 1% of these tropical trees and plants have been tested by scientists.

www.rain-tree.com...

1. During winter months, 49 percent of soot and other particle pollution in Sacramento is caused by burning wood in fireplaces and wood stoves.

2. According to the World Health Organization, if you are one of the 18 million residents of Cairo:
- Breathing daily air pollution is like smoking 20 cigarettes a day
- You take in over 20 times the acceptable level of air pollution each day

3. The World Bank reported in 2002 that pollution causes 2.42 billion dollars worth of damage to the Egyptian environment annually - equaling about 5 percent of the country’s annual gross domestic product.

4. The risk of cancer from breathing diesel exhaust is about ten times more than ingesting all other toxic air pollutants combined, with diesel emissions contributing to over 70% of the cancer risk from air pollution in the USA. – reported by Environmental Defense

www.cleanairsys.com...

Americans use approximately 2.2 billion pounds of pesticides every year. Research shows that target pests will eventually develop resistance to these pesticides anyway.

Seventy-three different kinds of pesticides have been found in groundwater, which is potential drinking water.

More than 100 active pesticide ingredients are suspected of causing cancer, birth defects, and gene mutation.

A growing list of pesticides have the potential to disrupt the immune and endocrine systems and of having long term impacts on the offspring of exposed humans and animals.

The cost of one nuclear weapons test alone could finance the installation of eighty thousand hand pumps, giving third world villages access to clean water.

Estimated costs of cleaning up the 24,000 contaminated federal nuclear facilities range from $100 billion to $400 billion. (The Environmental Protection Agency)

Each year U.S. factories spew 3 million tons of toxic chemicals into the air, land, and water. That compounds the over one-half billion tons of solid hazardous wastes - we're not talking about your garbage here - that get dumped across the nation for our generation to one day clean up. (The Gale Environmental Scorecard)

In 1987, the U.S. released 1.2 million tons of toxic chemicals into our atmosphere, 670,000 tons into our soil, and 250,000 tons into our water. (International Wildlife magazine)

www.green-networld.com...

Earth will become warmer, and future magnetic shifts will change our relative position with the Sun and other planets, and that's unpredictable too. But, it' isn't mankind pulling the levers, there are great beings managing these changes, and my personal view is that I'm going to have to adapt to whatever changes I get caught up in.
Well, I actually think some things just happen...why can't things just happen? Why must it all be controlled by some "higher" being or something?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I love these topics.

I recently pondered the question if it is possible to be an atheïst believing in more than the material world. As an atheïst does not believe in a higher power and when all is connected and the supra-consciousness is made up from all consciousness inside the universe you are part of that one so it cannot be higher than yourself. So 'God' is a universal cooperational consciousness.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harman
I love these topics.

I recently pondered the question if it is possible to be an atheïst believing in more than the material world. As an atheïst does not believe in a higher power and when all is connected and the supra-consciousness is made up from all consciousness inside the universe you are part of that one so it cannot be higher than yourself. So 'God' is a universal cooperational consciousness.
Yes...that's basically how I was picturing it...and atheists, IMO, don't have to not believe in some sort of higher being existing some how, but rather just not be fooled by the sinister religions that think they know how man should operate, and how God operates....but keep an open mind to all possibilities.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chaos
Your sure because you reseached it...hmmmm...how can freewill be considered a commodity and be sought after if you don't even have free will?

With hindsight, perhaps commodity was the wrong choice of word, because freewill can’t be traded; “It is appreciated throughout Creation, because not every creature has it”; how’s that then?

I tend to trust scientists...a peer reviewed study undergoes extensive critizism and analysis by a lot of other intelligent scientists before being accepted and published, it's hard to get past that using fruadulent data.

Yes, I know that, but it isn’t the scientists who are involved with creation and management of our universe; they are still stumbling around in the dark like everybody else. If you don’t look outside the box for answers, you won’t find out much about how things work.

Let me just say, that I really don’t care what you believe, and I don’t mean that unkindly, because you are free to believe whatever you wish. All that I am doing is to point out a few of the Invisible Realities to you, so that it may spark off a new channel of discovery in your mind.

I’m not here to argue the point, or to lead you into any other direction. I’m just presenting certain information, just in case you want to try and search for truth.

In my book a truly open mind looks everywhere possible for information, and puts it into one of three categories; 1. True; 2. False; 3. Don’t know, and that is when judged by intuition alone. Brain and lower mind are not reliable guides to the truth, but intuition goes straight to the higher mind, and finds out the truth

So where can I hear from this "energy" (KRYON) that tends to our magnetic fields or what ever...a podcast I'm guessing?

Well as I explained in a former reply, there are two free MP3 files at the links below, and over 60 hours of free audio elsewhere on the site:

1. Timing of the Great Shift – Madrid, Spain 21st March 2009

www.kryon.com...

2. The Awakening DNA – Riga, Latvia, 15th March 2009

www.kryon.com...

I have no connection with Kryon, the downloads are totally free, and you don’t have to sign up to anything, either.

Not to be harsh...but I'm sick of illuminati proaganda and death cult propaganda by the Luciferian God-Men. We do have a terrible impact on the world whether we want to admit it or not. Whether or not it's related to global warming or not, I do not know, all I know is that we have a devestating impact on the ecosystem.

I am not denying that mankind has grossly abused planet Earth, almost to the point of destruction. I’m not denying that the burning of hydrocarbons and the emissions of ‘greenhouse’ gasses have caused the global temperature to rise. I don’t need convincing about these things; I accept them.

But, I say again; Planet Earth is coming to the end of an Ice Age. It is the same Ice Age that descended upon Earth a vast amount of 3rd dimensional linear time ago. There were no Polar Ice Caps, there will be a return to the North and South Poles without Ice Caps. It’s a natural cycle over billions of years, and if all the heating and lighting was turned off, and we walked everywhere, and re-grew the rain-forests, the Ice Caps will still melt, because it’s a natural cycle.

Personally I hate to see the rainforest destruction and how nature has been ruined by mankind, the very same group who discovered oil, nuclear fusion, plastics; and everything else we use and pollute with. Earth is now on a path of recovery, which will take a lot of 3rd dimensional linear time to complete; but the pendulum is swinging the other way.

Well, I actually think some things just happen...why can't things just happen? Why must it all be controlled by some "higher" being or something?

I’ve no doubt that plenty of things ‘happen’ as you put it, but it doesn’t alter the facts that Creation was, created. It’s certainly nothing to get resentful about. In fact it has been a revelation to find out certain things which have answered many of the big questions I had when I was younger in this current incarnation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join