It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy waves

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
When I was in my mid teens I would see the following. At night when the curtains were drawn, next to them on the floor I would see things that are best described as waves. Energy waves because I could also see through them. They would move constantly, just like normal waves in the water, but also in a different way.

I didn't feel scared or threatened in any way, they were just there.

I only realized how real they were when one day my mother asked me out of the blue if I also saw those things. I replied that indeed I did.

Till this day I do not know what they were and I have never seen them anywere else than in that house.

I wonder if anybody else here knows what I am talking about.

EDIT: the curtains were in the living room. I did not see the waves anywhere else.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by QueenofWeird]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

What did they look like?Did they have any color in them at all?Did you feel them in anyway?Also were you on any type of narcotics?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by QueenofWeird

What did they look like?Did they have any color in them at all?Did you feel them in anyway?Also were you on any type of narcotics?

No narcotics for me or my mother
They were transparant and no real colour. I never tried to touch them. The really strange thing is that I knew they were there but only wondered about them after my mother asked if I could see them also.

Wat I did know, was that it was energy.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The only thing that comes to mind is the possibility of heat waves from the window - the top of the curtain has light shining through and then you see the effect on the floor.

That is the only time I have ever seen something similiar to what you are describing.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Ha,I've seen something similar one time,but I can't discuss that due to ATS terms and conditions

The heat wave theory is good,have you seen them recently?What part of the o#ry do you live in??

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TLomon
The only thing that comes to mind is the possibility of heat waves from the window - the top of the curtain has light shining through and then you see the effect on the floor.

That is the only time I have ever seen something similiar to what you are describing.

I can't quite remember if the heating was on when I saw them. And they were in front of the curtains (that reached the ground), not underneath. The only light would be in the living room and not outside (we were on the second floor) They would be there with a lot of light and also when the room was almost dark.

I have never seen these things but only in the house I grew up in.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

That list bit was pushing the button, almost had this poor guys thread shutdown.

In response to the OP, I can say at times, I've seen these "waves" as well.

They've looked a lot like heat coming off a road in the middle of summer, but with no heat involved.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdJohnAdams
reply to post by jkrog08

That list bit was pushing the button, almost had this poor guys thread shutdown.

In response to the OP, I can say at times, I've seen these "waves" as well.

They've looked a lot like heat coming off a road in the middle of summer, but with no heat involved.

What do you mean about pushing the button
? And whose thread? I am a woman therefor Queen of Weird and not King.

And yes your description is right. I just remembered that the waves would also make circular movements.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
What,trust me I know ATS rules,I wouldnt do anything to get this thread shut down,or any members for that matter.

OP:You might be seeing extradimensional wave energies.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I know exactly what you mean. I see them all the time!

You are likely seeing the energy waves that are natural in nature. I see them aswell. I also have the ability to see auras. You have the subtle nature of seeing energy. Try to do it at night in the dark- hold your hand out infront of you and see if you can see light shooting out from your fingers... This is always a good method to improve your skills!

If you have any more questions- please feel free to U2U me.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Regarding the waves, I only saw them in the appartment I grew up in.

As to energy from my hands, I have this account. When I was 16 I was sitting in my room in the dark, very very angry at somebody. For some reason I flung my hand through the air, and green/yellow energy came out of my fingertips! It was angry energy, not the kind I want
but it was impressive non the less.

Thanks for your offer, but I want to know what the waves are. As somebody suggested here (sorry don't you name right now), it is interdimensional. What do you think?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It was me who mentioned the intra-dimensional waves.Possibly you are a conduit that attracts exotic energy,or maybe it was just the spatial location of your apartment,on a kind of 'vortex'.Can you still make "energy shoot from your fingers"?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I do have energy in my hands, they are soothing not only to me but also to other people (and animals I think). But I think that me being very angry was the catalyst for the energy shoots.

I am indeed paranormally gifted in that I can easily pick up things from the present and past. That seems to be my forte, not things from the future so much.

I am very much in tune with the Universe, even though I have had periods in which I was disconnected.

Anyway I encoutered a lot of paranormal activity in the appartment I grew up in. It was not only centered around me but also around my mother, I mean the two of us as a duo. Always when my father was not there.
Mind you, my mother also saw the energy waves.

But you think I saw something that is from a universe that overlaps ours?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Not a universe per say,another spatial dimension.Of course you might not be seeing anything out of the ordinary at all.According to popular theoretical physic theories reality is made up of 11 dimension,we only exist in 4(length,width,depth,time).Do not try to imagine what they look like,you cant(the other seven).You may have been seeing some type of energy manifestation from one of those dimensions,or something related to a 'membrane'(all technical jargon).

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
But those other dimensions in our space-time continuum are theorized to be minute. These waves were let's say 15 cm per unit (I could discern several waves that were ondulating).

I am still very open to sense, and these things I have never seen after. But strangely enough also not before my teens.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yes they are quantum and inside of one dimensional strings.However,if conditions were right and a 'closed string' became unstable(which happens a lot) momentarily those extra dimensions would exist in our space and the resulting interaction would or could result in a energy release.Also what keeps those dimensions inside of strings is likely phase differential,so if you were to become 'in phase' with those extra dimensions you could exist in them,keep in mind strings are everywhere,as are particle(strings exist inside of particles).Another explanation could be somehow,someway you were exposed to 'hyperspace',or viewing its interaction with 'real space'(our space).Hyperspace consists of all 11 dimensions in theory.

You might find my Parallel Universe thread insightful.

[edit on 4/14/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'll give your thread a look. Speaking of which, I posted an entry in the Quantum Leaping thread, check it out. I might have actually been in another universe this night.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I will,heres the link to the thread...........www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
I will,heres the link to the thread...........www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Thanks and now I need to be off and into bed
I will try to contact yet another me in another universe as to so absorb her special abilities (see the quantum jumping thread). It is a sort of vampirizing (if that is a word), but hey what are parallel you's for anyway

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I've seen something that may be similar to what your describing, but like what your saying, it's hard to describe.

I've had this happen several times in 3 different houses. Basically I would be sitting in a room and all of a sudden I would see, well this is the hard part to explain. It wasn't a color or shape, it was transparent, the only way I can explain it is this. It's kind of like if you seen gas coming from a BBQ, only in very tiny portions almost as if the size of rain drops. These little pockets of distortion would actually start to zip around in various directions. it was to fast to really follow but yet my eyes would jump back and forth following them as if by reflex until they stopped. It usually only lasted 10 or so seconds and its been very rare that I've had it happen.

Is that by any chance what your talking about?

If not, has anyone ever had a similar experience? Does anyone know what it is?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join