It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy waves

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Probably heat waves. Near windows you can see their shadows, so to speak...same things that cause mirages on the streets on hot days, as well as that watery look on the top of cars on hot days.

A neat effect caused by air pockets significantly warmer than the air around them. The excited particles are moving enough to distort light.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
No it is more like heat coming of tarmac in the summer. But it clearly was not the air but something else. Another poster here talked about distortions. I think it was space-time itself being distorted and maybe not so much those things being energy waves. Really, I don't know what they were and I never tried to interact with them. That is actually a shame, it might have result in more knowledge.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
You know I have noticed recently that I see these "fluxuating" circular type waves in the center of my field of view.They look similar to heat waves on the road.It is like they are 'targeting something',lol.Also I can see many black spots floating in air with an occasional larger white colored(energetic looking) spot.My first thought was an eye problem but then I thought about it and these spots look a lot like particles.........???

<< 1   >>

join