It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had no idea that this(video) was going on!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
All I can say is wow.

And all this time I had faith that these people were semi honest.

I can almost not accept this video for it seems like a video from the ONION !!! This is actually more humorous than the onion.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I watched this blatant abuse of legislators yesterday.

Today, the youtube link goes to a non-existant page with no video.

Coincidence?

I believe something has triggered a removal once again.

Does Youtube get saturated with lobbyists from those who can't stand the fact that constituants interfere with their legislators?

How dare us...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Someone uploaded the video in the ATS video and media section, in case the others are getting removed by Youtube again.

RE removal by Youtube: I'm sure that is all about political correctness

media.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-4-2009 by frozen_snowman]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The beginning of that segment reminded me of a sports game. "Johnson on the left! He's moving into position. Oh wow, Miller is along side! But wait, Orman is passing all of them! Orman wins!!!!"

It's pretty intense, I was getting excited there. This should be pay per view or something.

If I was on the balcony and saw this going on, I think I would be tempted to take a chair and throw it down and yell "What do you think you're doing?!?!" And I'd more than likely be promptly arrested even with the crap they're doing. They are the ones that should be arrested. It reminded me of kids stealing candy or something.

And did they say the legislation was about MANDATORY HPV vaccines? That is incredibly important. Jeez, I wonder if any money is involved with that one. The corrupt pieces of crap probably get $20,000 for each "yes" vote they can steal from their neighbor.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by ghaleon12]

[edit on 12-4-2009 by ghaleon12]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'm new here & the video has been censored by You Tube for some reason, Judging from other peoples reaction to it it was really eye opening. Is there another link for the video to be seen? Maybe on a site that doesn't promote censorship. Sometimes we look for evil when its been right in front of us the whole time.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by greekchick]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by greekchick

One of the others following this thread posted a copy of the video into the ATS Media page. The link is as follows:

Here

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
That was really good I hope all those who voted more than once are taken out of office immedietly!!!!! Also I wonder if those tactics are used in other states as well? I'll bet so, this is really really sad.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by greekchick

You can bet your muffins that if this crap is going on in Texas it is going on in other if not all states, what I believe the video clearly shows is a blatant abuse of power that is probably closer to S.O.P or "par for the course" and in the event that this is somehow an isolated incident, well than obviously the texas legislature has some very bad apples indeed!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh GOD anyone who has faith in the legal system is a J O K E

It's the day and age of tyranny and anarchy, in all forms, just get ready.

This is dead on.

Ppl think they are voting democrat or republican.

You are actually just voting for two sides of the same coin.

I use the coin metaphor because these ppl are all bought and
paid for and the results end up largely the same.

You will notice the deadline for ending the War in Iraq has been
extended 3 times now, and will soon be placed in the unknown
timetable zone.

A 17,000 troop increase in Afghanistan, and it will not end.

I don't blame Obama for this stuff, he is just being used.

All this was setup long ago, just most ppl didn't notice it.

Good Luck to all the good ppl !

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
All those politicians should be convicted of voter fraud and treason and sentenced to death. If I was a politician and someone tried casting my vote for me I'd break both their hands with a crow bar and the day they got the casts taken off I'd do it again and the day they got the casts removed a second time then I'd really deal with them. And that's just for doing it once. If they tried to cast two votes in my name Heaven help them. Then they'd really be in trouble. That's exactly what all those people need.

And they all go along with it and now there's evidence of them all committing a crime and no prosecution? The locals see the video on the news and don't drag them out and shatter the bones in their hands? It just shows nobody cares anymore. That's why they do it. Because they can with no repercussions. Pure evil you seen in that video. Pure evil and nobody did a thing about it and still hasn't.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I'd like to also ask any, any mambers who have forwarded this to their local new's stations or papers to post e-mail replys if you don't mind (given you get any at all) as I will.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
"Seems very inappropriate and somebody should do something about it."

How about a revolution? What an understatement.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CapsFan8
"Seems very inappropriate and somebody should do something about it."

How about a revolution? What an understatement.

No kidding!!! It's about time lawmakers are held accountable to the same (if not more) standard that we are!! They are the ones that are passing our laws for goodness sake!

They should be held to a higher standard then the average citizen is! But it's 'no big deal' if they break the law. Their own law.

If this glaring snapshot doesn't clue you into the fact that government isn't on the straight and narrow. You've got your trust in the wrong place.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The video was taken down for some reason, what happened on it that was so bad? Can someone fully explain the events?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Do like I have done, have a respected local investigative reporter look into this at your state level. Attatch the video url to your e-mail to speak for itself and send it. A reporter would be a fool not to at least look into it and then see how many states are guilty....then breaking the story nation wide and in the end possibly the people will win one step of there freedom back.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Here is the video again, for the sake of keeping it viewable and also it can be found in the ATS media section.Here

[edit on 13-4-2009 by alyosha1981]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Important*** Pass this on and give this to everyone you know it is important enough to warrant the viewability of everyone you know!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Mother*$^#s!

That's despicable. I'll be circulating this around.

ha, wonder why the original was deleted.

There's something rotten in the state of Texas.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by visible_villain
reply to post by alyosha1981

These people pass or fail laws! but yet they don't even follow their own rules! WTF?

Watching this reminded me of the the Three Stooges -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d826e56fa0f.jpg[/atsimg]
The worst part about all this is that, in the final analysis, it's our fault.

We've elected all these fools. 'We the people' have put the 'foxes in charge of the henhouse.'

Misconception... 'we the people' were presented with 4 choices out of the blue for us, but selected behind the scenes... and all of the choices got a position in government anyways...

It's NOT government by the people and it sure as hell is not for the people.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Can someone post a link to a re-uploaded version of this clip??? They have removed it.
You'll have a britney spears music video stay up and not get removed, but all the truth does... And they have nothing to hide, some are still saying??????

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join