It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had no idea that this(video) was going on!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This is why my self and most people now days do NOT trust there "elected" officials. This is one of the more obvious forms of corruption that goes on EVERY day!

How are we supposed to support a system that is corrupt to it's core, the mountain of evidence is increases everyday.

Gone are the days where we can trust our politicians to vote and fight for what they promised during there campaign.

Most people have the mentality, "I'm just one person, what can I do?". There lies the bulk of the problem. We elect these scum bags and we never check up on them, a blind trust where we know were being screwed, selling us down the drain but we're just too busy to do anything about it. Welcome to America people.

If I was frozen say 50 years ago and woke up today, I wouldn't believe this is the same country.

My generation for the most part doesn't care about current events, politics, & history. It's about there Ipod, there MySpace, how many widgets they have, how much is in there bank account, what kind if designer jeans they just bought from American Eagle.

To say were not brainwashed, ignorant, deceived, cheated out of our own future would be like saying Santa Claus and the Tooth fairy had a tea party in my garage last night.

Strangely you would think I would be like most people, numb my self and try to ignore all the bad news out there. I'm like a tea kettle, each amount of corruption, each lie only gets me hotter.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by oconnection]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
For me, the more disturbing aspect of it is that these elected officials do not even recognize how blatantly unethical and unconstitutional their behavior is. These people are traitors to the fundamental principles of how our system of government is supposed to work.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

Not to mention the fact that it appears to many that [they] don't care as long as the lobbyist's are happy and the kickbacks keep coming in, who cares if the (people) are happy.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bootsnspurs33
Are you serious or is this a joke,has no one ever heard of proxy voting? That's where a person or group of people who are not going to be able to be present ask other's to vote for them,it allows them to be some where different and still have their vote count. It's part of parlimentry procedure in political and business dealings,this reporter either knows this or she is an example of the lack of educated people leaving our universities and starting jobs they are NOT qualified for. It also shows how uneducated many of those who posted on this topic are.

The problem is that these people weren't just casting votes for people who were absent (not that I think they should be doing that either). They were also casting votes for people who were there but not quick enough to hit their own buttons.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
no lunch breaks or bathroom breaks huh
where the hell are the rest of the representatives at, fighting the war on terrorism lol.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
these are the names i got off the video...

John davis
Debbie Riddle
Joe Crab
Donna Howard
Pat Reynolds

Im sure their are way more, but cut and paste or whatever to these scum!!!! Ive never emailed/contacted a rep before this, i hope you all do the same

www.usa.gov...

Do it....!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
HOLY CRAP, that makes me as angry as all of you!!!!!

Must be nice to get a tidy salary and not have to show up for important things like.....voting!!!!! Where were all the missing reps? Perhaps if they would show the heck up for what WE PAY THEM FOR this could not happen at all.

Now I want to find out if NY is doing the same thing. I cannot imagine the outrage that those of you from Texas must feel. I am so sure that this is not limited to Texas and that things like this are happening all the damn time.

And to think that once upon a time I was one of the people that really thought our government was such a good thing and was for the people. That trust and faith is gone and will never again return. Hell we don't need the NWO to ruin our nation, our own so called leaders are doing a fine job all by themselves. Welcome to the real democracy...a farce.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

For me it's not so much that I wouldn't love to go down there and give them a piece of my mind in person, believe me I would. But I've been unemployed since September and Austin is a good 6hr drive from here. Had I the money to just jump up and take a 6hr drive to yell at some idiots, I would, but as is I can barely afford to keep myself fed.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Let's see -
searching for the word here -
um...
oh yea - that's it -
CRIMINALS

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
becarfeul ur watching CBS .....look @ the eye

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Just another example of how they think they are above the law. It is truly sickening and heart breaking to watch it.We are brought up in this country to believe these are the people who are suppose to be held with high regard and day after day more is shown otherwise. It appears that there is no one left with any moral servitude left......we are doomed.
The excuse used to justify the actions is even more bizarre; they don't get bathroom breaks and have to work late???? You mean to tell me they don't know when it's time to vote??? what a crock!!

I swear I can feel revolution is coming in my bones.

[edit on 4/11/2009 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Mod note: This seems to have been posted to the wrong thread. If necessary, please feel free to start a new thread on this. -- Majic

[edit on 4/11/2009 by Majic]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

How is this at all related? Please stay on topic.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
So what is going to be done about this? The huose rules state its illegal, yet no one cares....this shuold make CNN and any other maintstream media. Donst make sense to vote anymore, does it....especisally since the digital voting machines have been proven to be un tamper proof.
I wonder what obama has to say about this? Maybe this should be emailed to obama...
I have a good idea, but kinda out thier...next election day, or senate election, BNO ONE VOTES>.....then we'll see, when it makes the new ,, tohe voting count, whos lying and who isnt. Its not a bad idea i have, but naturally, would require EVEYONE in this country, to partcipate.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
and to think..these ARE the same ones, deciding our lives, raising taxes, making draconian laws for only us to follow. Thier must be some kinda public protest or congresional emailing that can be done!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I tried watching it but it says its been removed for violation... could someone fill me in on what said or maybe send an alternate site its on?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
I tried watching it but it says its been removed for violation... could someone fill me in on what said or maybe send an alternate site its on?

Same here!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The You Tube link gives you a terms of use violation message. I wonder if someone has pressured You Tube to remove it due to its exposing a crime of some sort. Of course i am guessing as I wasn't actually able to see the video.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Search youtube

"Texas politicians' multiple voting breaks legislature rules"

not sure if it's the same video but i think it is along the same lines.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by a2area]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Not getting away that easily ... Have it converted and downloaded off site.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join