It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the coolest videos I have seen on Chakras / Energy centers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This has to be one of the most beautiful videos I have seen on the description of the human energy / chakra centers. Awesome narration, stunning visuals and great descriptions. I swear I have seen many of the things in these vids while in deep meditation. Enjoy...

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Any comments?

Anyone watch these?

Or has this been posted before?

I didn't see it in the search, but you know how that goes. haha

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I haven't watched them yet and I have to go out now...

On my to do list for sure though..I'll let you know what I think, looks interesting.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
There are nice videos. I have seen them before, not here. They are well done and I thank you for sharing them again. I watched ep1 (again) so far. Im on the second.

Peace

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Le Colonel]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Wow. Extremely well-done and helpful. I'm still newish to meditation and all, so... lot of stuff in here that was new to me. S&F!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Gorgeous! I love the videos you can actually feel. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Thanks for posting. They are very beautiful and well done. Nice eye candy for those of us who do not do hallucinogenic drugs.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Thanks - I've only watched the first one but these look great. I'm definitely bookmarking them for future reference as they are quite informative and descriptive for tai chi studies and what not.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
i really enjoyed these. thanks for posting! S&F

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Here it is all in one, on google videos

video.google.com...

Got to be one of my favourite guided meditations.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
That was very cool. I think I understand better because of the visuals. My seven year old was mesmerized by it as well.

Although I don't know a lot about chakras yet, something about the kundalini doesn't seem right with me. Intuitively or whatever it just doesn't seem to ring true, I think the energy movement is different than linear like that. And from what I have heard the red one radiates energy downward not upward... but anyway, very nice video.

top topics

join