It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pyramids are the key to the discovery of time travel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
If your theory is true, which i think it isnt. But if it were, then venus would have to have a primal form of life that we can teach how to build a pyramid, and this would also have to happen before twenty twelve.

The only reason looking through space causes the illusion of traveling back in time, is due to the speed of light. You're not really traveling in time, or looking back in time, its just that the light hasnt reached you yet,so you cant see it, but its there.

And also, according to your theory, mars would then turn into saturn, which is not possible... And it makes no sense when taking the rest of the galaxy, let alone universe, let alone the outer planets, into consideration.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Interesting theory.

Regarding the pyramids on Mars, do they actually exist?
Yeah I've seen those old pics but I'd like a more recent view of those. Remember the face monument? Well we all know that it really was just a trick of light after all. So if there are no pyramids on Mars then bang goes your theory.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by The Real Antichrist

Hello TRA,

An unusual way of viewing the solar system / universe for sure. Alas, however, I see no real connection with this concept to the understanding of the Pyramids of Egypt, therefore, I cannot comment further.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
very creative! my question is if Mars is future earth then where is Olympus Mons on earth now? surely we'd notice something that big? or does a volcano grow into becoming it in the not too distant future? maybe like yellowstone park?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

Well Venus has a volcanoe that they say is similar to hawaii and the Olympus mons called the Sif mons.

Sif Mons (Magellan radar) Data from Magellan's imaging radar shows that much of the surface of Venus is covered by lava flows. There are several large shield volcanoes (similar to Hawaii or Olympus Mons) such as Sif Mons.

www.nineplanets.org...

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
That is the reason the pyramids are so important to this theory. If we look to the planets for a geological resemblance then we are not going to find it. The planet changes dramatically of time. I estimating the inner planets are roughly about 1 billion years apart. the Earth will look completely different in a billion years.

What is a pyramid?

A Pyramid is a man-made mountain. Mountains are made of solid rock and when earthquakes happen the rock cracks breaks and eventually crumble. Mt St Helen's could be a lake a million years in the future. But a pyramid is a mountain made with perfectly stacked, symmetrical, mortarless, blocks. When the earth shifts and shakes the pyramid can ride the motion because the blocks can expand and contract with the flow of the movement.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Vyrtigo

Venus does not have life on it and wont by 2012. The destruction of earth will be the seed that spawns Venus into a life supporting planet. Some scientist believe that life on Earth was spawned by a meteorite that came from mars that had life embedded in it. It would take some time to get to Venus too. And who knows how long we will be there before mankind is even spawned. Thoth was believed to be 50,000 years old.

Mars does not turn into Saturn the next planet in line would be Jupiter. But before we move on to the gas planets, the inner planets are separated by the inner asteroid belt.

Where did the inner asteroid come from?

Some scientist believe that at sometime there used to be a planet orbiting in it's place. Very possibly a mars like planet.

The gas planets interior is unknown. But scientist believe that deep within is more than likely a rocky iron core similar to the inner planets.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by M157yD4wn

our planet could become a gas planet if we no longer had an atmosphere to recycle our gases. Rain act like a filter.

I believe we need a rocket to get to Venus. Quetzacoatl The mayan messiah was referred to as a feathered serpent. Could they have been referring to a spaceship. What would an ancient mayan call a spaceship if they had saw one?

images.google.com...://www.ancient-hebrew.org/ancientman/files/03_maya.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/ancientman/0 3_maya.html&usg=__S5aMSdOwFsjz6PNYqmabzhJhHBU=&h=388&w=235&sz=37&hl=en&start=2&um=1&tbnid=0KJmxocrURxhUM:&tbnh=123&tbnw=74&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmayan%2B rocket%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1T4GGLL_enUS311US311%26um%3D1

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hi all. I think that time travel may be possible. The problem with time travel is that it would be very risky. Try to follow my spellbinding logic here. Say you open a portal in the middle of Times Square; concieveably the portal would open into the same point in space at a different time. Seeing as the Earth rotates at 1000 mph, the Earth revolves around the Sun at x mph, The Sun around the Milky Way.....etc. If someone were to step into the portal, they would probably end up in deep space,or in the center of a sun. What do you think?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Yeah that could be possible!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
So if mercury is destroyed all the other planets would go with it?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by stevedel0

Sounds logical But as crazy as my theory is who knows what is possible. Our perception of time alone keeps us enslaved to beliefs that hold us back.

Not only do I believe the planets are one planet evolving, I believe that all the other galaxies are our galaxy in other dimensions or alter realities. It could explain why the universe is expanding faster and faster. That reality of "what if" has to exist somewhere. Why not in space. Every Possibility of reality splits in to two possibilities then those two into two and those four into two, like a domino effect. they have to exist somewhere. We're not able to identify them to ours because they look to different. The same reason we can't believe the planets are the same planet.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Antichrist
The pyramids brought me to the discovery of time travel. Which could allow us to reuse the planet for eternity. That is why they built them. to warn us to escape to venus as thirteen of us will.(fallen angels) We will have to build a pyramid today to prove it. (the third temple)

That is why the torment of them rise up for ever and ever. It is the torment of being kept in the dark. This world is Groundhogs day.

Good theory man. I have always kind of thought that Water is the alien and that it is what leaves planets or stays. Either way, with out it there is no life.

Peace...Good Job

Wow I'm getting that hair standing up feeling....you know, when voices start talking to you out of thin air......you are definently on to something.

I have held for a while that the pyramids are the ARK. Noah and his Sons...the 4 root races, the fourth us, is Noah...meaning REST.

Listen to these words...

Yose Cain You C, by the dawns EARLY light, what so proudly we held at the twilights LAST gleaming.

This is the knowledge with held from us. It has nothing to do with aliens, but knowing who WE are.

chillssss.

Peace friend

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Thanks! I agree when the water leaves this planet we will have to leave with it. I believe it will be transferred to Venus.(lake of fire) (the new world).

REVELATION CHAPTER 21

1 ¶ And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

www.audio-bible.com...

Oh! BTW I was born on ground hogs day ;[>

[edit on 16-4-2009 by The Real Antichrist]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Sounds logical But as crazy as my theory is who knows what is possible. Our perception of time alone keeps us enslaved to beliefs that hold us back.

indeed, sounds like a crazy theory but who knows what in our universe is possible, this could be a much more valid theory than the relativity theory. after all, all human beings like you and me only lived a slim fraction of time, several decades. heck i for one dare not say that EVERYTHING that happened before and were told to me i was born is all 100% true (in books/stories etc etc) , simply because i was not born yet and consciously experienced it myself....

keep up the open mind, the greatest "scientists" are the ones with the real revolutionary broad-minded ideas! who knows, maybe evolution of a planet indeed happens in merely tens of thousands of years, and maybe we are merely looking at the distant future or past when looking at Mars and Venus respectively, who knows if you can travel in "space" that means already that you are in fact traveling in "time", who knows....

ps. though i hv more doubts about your theory than the established ones :-P

[edit on 17/4/09 by IchiNiSan]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

You are exactly right. A pyramid is a representation of a Volcano. Of course I don't think you will find this understanding with the experts, but when you take into account most ancient "civilized cultures" had some sort of Volcano worship in it. This is what a Nuclear Weapon mushroom cloud is Representative of....Mimicking dads power.

He comes as Lightening from east (face) to west (behind). He glows like Burnished Bronze. Who can stand at his rebuke, his hot blast. Ask the folks at Pompeii...they saw God, hence no one lived. This is how a bush burns without being consumed...it is vaporized. This is why "the top of the mountain smoked as god spoke to moses".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01c261c0e1f7.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/221437dea411.gif[/atsimg]

Good quote in revelation. Revelations is Genesis. Do people understand that Genesis is the whole account of all the hosts of heaven, IN the day they were made"? It is beginning to end. It says, "In the end of days Hable came to present an offering to God and Cain brought an offering also..." In the end of days.

As your keen eye with the earth God has shown you, what does that tell you for the stories of the bible? They are one inside of another. They are all the same story, only the names have been changed in Generation. The stories are linear and alive right now...."to this day".

Again, Good job friend, may your torch burn brighter. Peace

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Nice find on the Illustrations. I hadn't seen that yet, just when I had thought I seen it all!

I wonder what the rover on mars had found for NASA to claim the system had to reboot and lost the weekends data.

I'm waiting for it to find an old coke can or the torch of the statue of liberty.

;[>

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Thank you. Not many people put this together. Even the experts don't take this into account, which is weird especially with Egyptologists, because of the the Egyptian account of creation.

It is the same with our Mayan brothers and sisters. Lord Pashcal Shield. Why do they think a "mist" is coming up out of the ground? Why do they think Jesus said he would be in the belly of the earth and that at his coming every eye will see? When he blows, everyone will know as lightening from east to west.

They don't even realize that the pyramids are the ARK and that the names in the bible are characteristics not individual people nor do they know that the ARK was made of STONE, even though you can find this information on any encyclopedia referencing "Gopher Wood". It wasn't Gopher, it was Kopher...Baetlys....LIMESTONE. Wood was no where in the original texts. They added it when they couldn't decipher between K and G, so they went with Gopher and added wood. I don't think it was done by mistake, rather to hide the true identity of the ARK's. If people understood the significants of this, they would understand that we are not separate and all from the same God...US.

Build yourself an ARC 3 each of 100 by 50 by 30 to a cubit above....that my friend is a pyramid. Put three levels inside of it, Lower, middle and Top and put a door in the side.

Who puts a door on the side of a boat unless they want to sink real fast?

Besides, what is the best shape to take the pressure of water without collapsing putting even pressure to each side?

For god sakes there are still pyramids under water in Japan.

Noah means REST. "The Lord (us) found grace in REST" They made a memorial (Pyramids) so that God (us) would remember them, but they have become Towers of Confusion (babel) to everyone, so they all leave off building them.

They are "the twilight's last gleaming".

What do they think "the lake of fire" is?

Anyway friend...I like your theory. It makes complete sense to me. It is a lotus flower in a way.

Peace

[edit on 19-4-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Nice new avatar! I would like to send you a free copy of my book and a shirt! u2u me if your intrested!

www.antichristversion666.com...

I believe that the lake of fire is a reference to Venus. Venus has been refered to as oceans of plasma.

My theory on the tower of babel:

Thirteen people that escaped earth and landed on Venus(earth in the past) they knew they had to warn themselves in the future about how to escape! So they begin to build a pyramid, but by doing that they were actually creating a paradox. By them traveling in time they created an opportunity for man to exist for eternity and evolve for eternity. The past, present, and future all exist at the same time. The minute they traveled in time the first time, our future selves existed.

They, I believe are the greys, us evolved billions of years in the future possible through time travel. The thirteen time traveler's(fallen angels) DNA is the foundation of the greys DNA. In a way they're their father. So the Greys watch and make sure that their fathers don't mess up their existence like creating a paradox. So while they were attempting to build this first pyramid(tower to heaven) the greys interjected and separated them all around the world.

Now these thirteen godlike beings from the future have to teach the locals how to build the pyramids for them. But the locals had no language, thus the tower of babel. This could explain the caveman drawings on the walls. It could have been people from the future trying to communicate with people with no language. This would also explain the legends of messiahs appearing out of nowhere and teaching them everything they knew about astrology, agriculture, and language. This would also explain why all around the world different cultures were building pyramids and practicing paganism.

NASA is working on a nanobot that repairs human tissue so that man could survive a trip to mars. This type of nanobot would make you immortal. They are also working on a shape-shifting nanobot called nanotubing or Bucky tubes. What if these thirteen people had this nanotechnology making them immortal?

Look at Greek mythology, this theory would explain how there were immortals wandering the planet with mortals. The story of Prometheus: He was chained to a mountain for a thousand years and a bird would come down and eat his liver everyday and his body would regenerate each day because of his immortality(nanobots). What was his crime? He gave mankind the knowledge of fire. So what so bad about that? It may have caused a devastating paradox in mans history and may have threatened the existence of the greys and they won't allow that.

In my book one of the people who are chosen to go back to Venus had lost the bottom half of his body. When the nanobots were injected into him the nanobots decided to rebuild his body with a more advanced material rather than just regenerating what used to be there. They built it out of nanotubing a shape-shifting material. This transformed this person into an immortal that could shape-shift the bottom half of his body. When he jumped in the water it would turn into a giant fin. When he ran it turned into a horse, when he was ascending a mountain it would transform into a goat just like Pan in Greek mythology. Tomorrow's technology can explain yesterdays myths.

This immortal blood has left clues behind also like the legend of the holy grail. And the legends of the vampire, when you drink of the blood you become immortal. I appreciate your interest in my theory and I am sure you will enjoy my book it is a fast paced action packed adventure that uses this theory as it's foundation.

[edit on 19-4-2009 by The Real Antichrist]

[edit on 19-4-2009 by The Real Antichrist]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join