It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pyramids are the key to the discovery of time travel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I have discovered the secret to time travel. I'm sure that the ancients were visited by these time travelers. Quezacoatl, Thoth, Lucifer, Fallen angels, Greek gods all the very same timetravelers. Most claimed to return in the future. I believe they were talking about their births. Quetzalcoatl even claimed to return on his birthday.

The planets in our solar system are all one planet evolving in time! Sounds crazy but is true and the facts support this! Lets separate the inner planets from the gas planets because it is more clearer to see the progression.

The inner planets are all the same composition, iron, rock, etc. From mercury (the youngest) to mars (the oldest) the planet starts off small and gets bigger except mars is suddenly smaller(which can be explained). Venus is described as what Earth looked like when it was first being formed, No moon, oceans of plasma, mostly carbon, has no magnetic field, has volcanoes like the ones in Hawaii. Exactly what earth used to look like.

Mars used to have water, magnetic field, tectonic activity, carbonate rocks, possibly life, and pyramids in the same formation as egypt and mexico, JUST LIKE EARTH! Mars also shows signs of a major impact which could explain why it is smaller than Earth.

I believe that an impact to Earth will at the same time transform Venus into a life sustaining planet, and transform Earth into an uninhabitable planet Mars.

In 2012 there will be a transit of Venus. Venus will be between the sun and earth in it's orbit. If something impacts Earth, and Earth loses some of its mass as debris into space, Venus will attract a lot of that debris and that debris will cluster together creating Venus first moon(Earth). The remainder of the debris will stay in earths gravitational pull and cluster together creating a second moon(mars) Venus has no moon earth has one and mars has two moons. Which if you take the mass of Mar's second moon and add it to the mass of mars you would have a bigger than earth size mass. This May explain why mars is so much smaller than earth.

Now let's look at the gas planets.
Jupiter is mostly hydrogen if that planet were to explode what would the planet look like?

Saturn which is smaller than Jupiter has rings of debris and gases orbiting around the planet. A major planetary explosion could explain where the rings came from. The rings are either dissolving into space or into the planet, either way if we take a snapshot of Saturn a billion years in the future it will have fewer rings.

Uranus has fewer rings then Saturn, and Neptune has even fewer rings then Uranus.

Both sets of planets show very clear progressions of ABCD or 1234. The same planet in different stages of time.

My favorite quote is, "When you look through space, you are looking through time!" If we can see the edge of the universe today we are indeed looking 14 billion years into our past.

If we can look into space and see the birth of our universe then we should be able to look through space and see the birth of our planet but it should be much closer. It has been in front of our face the whole time.

perspective allows you to see other dimensions welcome to my perspective. I'm really eager to hear what you think about this amazing theory. I believe it is the solution to mankind always being able to exist for eternity. We can reuse the same area of time that the planet can sustain life over and over again. We will not have to search for another planet to colonize. We are creatures of Earth we simply can just reuse it.

I believe we may have already done this four times documented by the ancient Mayans. The only problem is we will have to live the same exact life/events over and over again. This could be a logical explanation for Deja Vu.

I believe if we build a pyramid in the same area as the one's in egypt then we should see a new pyramid appear on mars because we will alter the future Earth.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
That's an amazing theory, that all of the planets in the solar system are one planet - evolving through time. I like that, and will have to research it more. Pretty cool stuff, sounds like a TNG episode where I'm Riker and I have to convince you not to go on an away mission to Mercury because you'll be fried.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I think its possible, although I do not think it has anything to do with time travel.

So if Venus becomes to new earth, which would mean that mercury becomes the new Venus, how do these planets change orbits? venus would have to be shifted into the habitable zone that mars and the earth sit in.

So...where does mars go?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We cannot look into the birth of the universe by looking deep into space.
first...we dont know where it started (where too look).

and secondly, we arent looking back in time, technically yeah, we see galaxies from our view ...what they looked like 14,000,000,000 years ago, but perspective doesnt equal a time portal. we only see what it looked like that many years ago because we are so far away. its not like there is a bubble around the earth that manipulates time.

if something is going to slam into earth, its going to slam into earth regardless of what we do. our movements do not change the orbit of the earth.

your taking a decent idea, "1234, abcd" and trying to add a new age misguided twist.

if we build a new pyramid on earth, why would it alter mars, a past earth...would it not sprout on one venus? (playing your game)

I think something smashed mars which gave us our moon and the (i forget its name) asteroid belt in between the gas giants and us little ones. but thats as far as im really going to go.

i dont have deja-vu, i have dreams, and within 8 months those dreams happen. it can be anything from "hey i had a dream about this"...to "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD DONT TALK TO ME, ITS NOT STOPPING" (the "dejavu")

So I missed the idea that our solar system is 1 planet. thats a mind#. i was thinking something else obviously.

so you can disregard what I said if you want to.

How does the planet go from an asteroid belt to a gas giant?

[edit on 9-4-2009 by epitaph.one]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Mars is actually Earth After it is destroyed Mars is the future Earth. Venus is Earth in the past. And the destruction of earth will create the moon for Venus transforming it into earth.

I believe that the planets are slowly moving away from the sun.

They used to say Pluto was a planet, not the case these days.

I believe the sun is about to spit out a brand new planet and does so every billion years. "Earth"

like the back to the future when Marty's parents kiss and he magically appears in the picture of the future, Mars is a picture of earths future. By building a pyramid here in the now, one should appear on mars almost instantly altering the future picture of Earth.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
i'm sorry but didn'tyou say something about facts? this is off the wall for sure. when earth blows up we become venus' first earth moon? what was that again.

i'm not sure you understand the concept of time travel and i really don't see what the pyramids have to do with any of this. you see, when things travel through time they're no longer in the same when as they were before. so how could earth be earth and venus' moon at the same time?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The universe is thought to be 13.7 billion years old. Seeing something so far away is effectively like looking back in time. The burst took 12.8 billion years to reach Earth and so is a snapshot of activity from when the universe was just one-seventh its present age.

www.space.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

When we blow up we become mars. the debris from the explosion becomes both venus's first moon(earth) and earths second moon(mars). There are pyramids on mars in the same formation as the ones in giza. They are in fact the pyramids of giza. When you look at cydonia mars you are looking at gizas future.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Many world cultures are based on a cycle of birth, destruction, and rebirth. The symbol of the Ouroboros, a serpent or dragon swallowing its own tail, has existed since the dawn of civilization. Yet no one is completely sure where it comes from. We only know that it signifies eternity. The ancient Mayan Sacred Calendar places Earth in a final cycle of life that will end near the winter solstice of 2012 AD. Many other civilizations and faiths maintain a belief in reincarnation, continuous birth, and return. Only three world religions use the concept of linear time instead of cyclical time: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

What if we have all lived the same lives and done the same things countless times? What if the world is trapped within a bubble in time where everyone is doomed to repeat the same actions over and over again? Would worldwide religions and governments want you to know about this, or would there be a monumental conspiracy to cover it all up?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The only power sourse strong enough to bend time like a pretzel is a star. our sun is a star!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
But do they actually know where this burst came from?

I understand and love the idea that looking at the stars is looking into the past. Hell, looking into a mirror 3 inches from your face is looking into the past also. You never see the present, always the past.

So I wasnt wrong with the idea that the planets are changing places (moving farther from the sun) centrifugal force?

But if you take that route instead of the 1 planet theory, then no new pyramid should appear on mars, rather that the pyramids were built in order to tell us that that is where they came from, where we came from.

a-b-c-d
1-a-b-c
2-1-a-b
3-2-1-a
4-3-2-1
a-4-3-2

you get the idea, a life cycle.

if our planet was about to die, would you build a large monument to tell others were we there in metal? wood? ice? plastic? stone?

Yes, you would choose stone.

Metal monument? 500 years max
wood? even less
ice? haha just a suggestion
stone? a hell of a long time.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
you can't have it both ways, either we're travelling in time or not. if earth blows up and becomes mars then that's not exactly time travel is it? if earth travels in time to become mars then earth can't still be here can it?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The pyramids brought me to the discovery of time travel. Which could allow us to reuse the planet for eternity. That is why they built them. to warn us to escape to venus as thirteen of us will.(fallen angels) We will have to build a pyramid today to prove it. (the third temple)

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy

But if mars is earth in the future then venus is earth in the past and creates a place for us to escape. electrons can exist many times at the same time. our solar system has been used to describe an atom the sun being the nucleus and the planets being electrons/protons.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Now Im just lost...

If its time travel, then we never have to move.

Its either time travel and we can chill here forever.

or

the inner planets have a life cycle and we have to jump ship.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im not understanding how those 2 ideas can mesh.

if something is coming to hit us...then there is no time travel or that it aleady has hit us giving us mars.

or are you saying that all 4 inner planets are snap shots in earths history, but even if they are, you still say something is comin to..................................oh no ive gone cross eye'd.

so your saying we are going into the future when we send probes to mars...?

[edit on 9-4-2009 by epitaph.one]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
yes the rover is in earths future right now

before the earth is destroyed we have to go to venus. When we get there we have to teach the locals how to build pyramids so we can warn ourselves in the future(now) to do it all over again.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Traveling to venus will be traveling to earth in the past.(time travel)

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Venus has been known since prehistoric times. It is the brightest object in the sky except for the Sun and the Moon. Like Mercury, it was popularly thought to be two separate bodies: Eosphorus as the morning star and Hesperus as the evening star, but the Greek astronomers knew better. (Venus's apparition as the morning star is also sometimes called Lucifer.)

Venus is sometimes regarded as Earth's sister planet. In some ways they are very similar:

Venus is only slightly smaller than Earth (95% of Earth's diameter, 80% of Earth's mass).

Their densities and chemical compositions are similar.

It is composed mostly of carbon dioxide. There are several layers of clouds many kilometers thick composed of sulfuric acid. These clouds completely obscure our view of the surface. This dense atmosphere produces a run-away greenhouse effect that raises Venus' surface temperature by about 400 degrees to over 740 K (hot enough to melt lead).

Data from Magellan's imaging radar shows that much of the surface of Venus is covered by lava flows. There are several large shield volcanoes (similar to Hawaii or Olympus Mons) such as Sif Mons.

The interior of Venus is probably very similar to that of Earth: an iron core about 3000 km in radius, a molten rocky mantle comprising the majority of the planet. Recent results from the Magellan gravity data indicate that Venus' crust is stronger and thicker than had previously been assumed. Like Earth, convection in the mantle produces stress on the surface.

On June 8 2004, Venus passed directly between the Earth and the Sun, appearing as a large black dot travelling across the Sun's disk. This event is known as a "transit of Venus" and is very rare: the last one was in 1882, the next one is in 2012 but after than you'll have to wait until 2117. While no longer of great scientific importance as it was in the past, this event was the impetus for a major journey for many amateur astronomers.

I believe that 2012 the Earth will be hit at the perfect time for venus to swoop by during it's transit and catch some of the debris from Earths distruction, and create Venus/Earths first moon. Leaving debris within our destroyed Earth and creating a second moon transforming it in to mars at the same time in an instance.

The Alpha and the omega within a single moment!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Im still lost man...

so your saying if we get in a ship....and fly towards venus we will appear as if we are coming from mars to earth yet it will be 15,000 years ago?

...and the probes we sent to mars... are... have... actually came from venus and oh now ive gone crossed eyed.

it just doesnt make sense man. im sure it does in your head, but your not explaining it well enough i guess. shrug.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
You already did this same thread before you just didn't have the the first sentence about the pyramids causing time travel( you dont even really go into that either). Just like last time your replying to yourself a lot and not citing many facts. Why not just add to your previous thread that already had discussion?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
all that your saying is fine and dandy, but can you explain how Mars becomes a gas giant? also, how would we be "jumping ship" to Venus? Nice thread btw.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join