It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pyramids are the key to the discovery of time travel

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The Real Antichrist

A star for the link to Michio Kaku: Time Travel, Parallel Universes, and Reality.

Mr. Kaku is so interesting and this is one video I hadn't seen yet.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Very nice.

My theory is something like this: The 9 planets (err...8, whatever) are all a set distance away from the sun. But the sun expands, right? So at one point in time, Mercury was at a certain distance away, but then the sun expanded so now Mercury is closer to the sun. Think of it this way. Saturn is too cold to harbor life, but...when the sun expands, Saturn will become warmer. Maybe people (humans or other beings) have lived on Mercury, than Venus, now Earth, and soon to be Mars. This would go against the theory that Mars had life on it, maybe it is yet to have life on it. So basically, humans have 9 (or 8) planets in the solar system to feed off of, including the moons.

As for the shape of the universe, I find this very exciting, and since space and time are interwoven I think you're onto something. Since the past represents the future, and the light in the universe is indeed traveling miles away and thus from an older star, time could act like space and vice versa.

I think the universe is a different shape depending on your perspective, which is why it is so hard to see the real shape. For instance, when you are on Earth, the planet appears flat, but when you are in outer space, it is round, or to be more precise spherical. The universe seems to revolve in a circular motion around the sun from one perspective, spherical from another, and flat from further out. The sky too looks flat from our perspective, and astronomers and literally trace straight lines through the sky to plot certain stars. But from a different perspective it can be spherical or whatever.

So from a certain point, the universe can be coned shape, spiral shaped, flat, round, or literally anything. Very cool and complex.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
What about wormwood? Its coming!!! Look in (RA-18) with infa-red optics and you will see it very soon if your not in the southern hemisphere, Its already in our solar system. Its a brown dwarf star, It has a little buddy with it, Nubiru? This is one reason our own sun with be more active that ever in written history and the same reason we in the earthquake prediction experiment spotted bunkers being dug all over this country around old and new military bases.

It will do a drive by next summer doing massive damage and burning up 1/3 of the earth in 2012 on its return drive-by. It matches every prophecy.

Your theory is pretty cool though but you would not be able to wait for Venus to become inhabitable as the earth is destroyed without a mother-ship. Evidence shows that this earth goes through utter chaos every 5000 or so years. Pyramids on the bottom of the ocean prove that. Pyramids that have no history at all.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

I know one thing anything is possible! I'm offering free pdf version or ebook versions of my book so if your intrested check it out!

www.antichristversion666.com...

[edit on 9-7-2009 by The Real Antichrist]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
an interesting theory,

one i have speculate in the past once im able to post a thread i shall share my info, sources and data for you too peruse and perhaps it may help inflaate the theory alot more and gain the attention it deserve
many thanks for the post amazing

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

skywatcher, I heard that show your talking about on "Coast to Coast" recently. Very interesting.

Here is the info on it and wormwood >>> www.millenniumprophecy.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
If I could I'd flame you. But I don't want to get banned.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
this is the dumbest crap i've ever read.
are you high on prozak? or ritalin?

first you start a topic about the pyramids...
then you go off about how earth and venus swap places and moons...
then back to the pyramids! if we build one here it will apear on mars11

questilcoatl will be able to time travel111111

you are definitly high on something

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
this is a very intreaging thread, i shall go over this later and favourite it after i watch 102 from the towers, such a tragedy

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
the time is afraid of the pyramids, but the pyramids are not afraid of the time ........

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Hey

Interesting thread

But
(here always comes my but..)

The theorie of the time-travelling and the pyramids is great, but I can see a mistake in your thoughts.
Its not Mars or another planet the triangle of the pyramids would end, its out of our Universe:
Somewhere in the star-constellation Orion.

Dont ask my from where i know this, I simple know it, cause i learned it somedays in my past..

But the theorie is great

Nia Wind

edit: thought its a thread about pyramids and time-travelling, not about books?? ah.. come on.. dont bring stuff in such good threads

[edit on 7-9-2009 by NW111]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
what a crock.you are well on the way to nowhere.
reality is an illusion, and its rendered you delusional.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Antichrist
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

The holy trinity symbol has 666 777 and 888

If you get 666 777 and 888 out of the holy trinity then you also get many other numbers as well.

You also get 111111111 which is 9--> 1's.

If you're creative enough you can get 222 333

If you want to combine the variants then you have combinations as well.

I rather enjoyed your theory and is very similar to mine as well except my theory does not include a time bubble.

I do believe all the planets in our solar system derived from the sun. I also believe that the sun is a electromagnetic ball of energy. I also believe that when the sun gives birth to another planet it pushes all the other planets further out. Kinda like reverse polarity of the magnetic field. When you have two positives or negatives facing one another, it creates a force of separation hence creating a planetary shift outwards. The core of our planet is a smaller version of our sun. After hundreds of millions of years, the surface cools leaving only the core as a small ball of electromagnetic energy. Our core creates our magnetosphere which protects our planet and keeps us at a fixed energy field in a fixed orbit around the sun.

This of course is my theory. Part of my theory anyways.

All I know is; life is a mystery and nobody should limit themselves with one theory. If we all limited ourselves to what is deemed most popular.. sciences will never evolve.

Lets not forget Democritus was the first to mention particles were made up of atoms 460 BCE. Not soon after, Aristotle dismissed Democritus's theory with that of his own which was wrong of course stating that all particles are made up of four elements. His theory set science back 2000 years just because it was most popular. My point is.. what if the current theory involving our solar system is just another popular theory and ends up restricting science for years ? The moral of the story is; never put all your research in one theory, because after all, a theory is just that, another theory to an unknown.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy
what a crock.you are well on the way to nowhere.
reality is an illusion, and its rendered you delusional.

Why would you state that ?

You mention its a crock ? Could you not just say you didn't agree with it ?

Rather than mentioning somebody is delusional.. why don't you share your beliefs ? Is it because you are afraid others might ridicule you as you do to others ?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If am not mistaking. I belive the world famous Dr Mischio Kaku has the rest of your puzzle

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

yes the rover is in earths future right now

before the earth is destroyed we have to go to venus. When we get there we have to teach the locals how to build pyramids so we can warn ourselves in the future(now) to do it all over again.

How can they transmit information back in time then?
Wouldn't all rover information come before earth was created? or after earth was created?

[edit on 18-1-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I believe the sun is about to spit out a brand new planet and does so every billion years. "Earth"

like the back to the future when Marty's parents kiss and he magically appears in the picture of the future, Mars is a picture of earths future. By building a pyramid here in the now, one should appear on mars almost instantly altering the future picture of Earth.

The fact that you believe the sun "spits" out planets removes all credibility from your theory.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The fact that people still think that 'time' is a tangible, physical manifestation is so old. Time, in the sense that most people think of it, is nothing more than an illusion we create for ourselves to explain the natural processes of aging. There is no 'turning back the clock'. REAL 'time' in fact is not measurable, for it exists not only in in multiple places, but multiple REALITIES. You can call them planes of existence, or dimensions if you wish.

Imagine the universe, ever expanding, and stretching onward into infinity. Now imagine infinite realities/planes/dimensions of other universes that exist both parallel to ours, and WITHIN. All of them constantly expanding. Now imagine if you could live a day in the direct, still center of our universe, and another on the cusp of the expansion. Do you really think both 'days' would be the same in length? Of course not. That is because 'time' is relative to your place in the universe.

Building pyramids, circles, hot dog stands or otherwise will NEVER alter these most basic of universal principles. For one reason only: Time is not tangible. Its not physical. How do you expect to alter a non-physical force with a physical object?

Now time travel could very well be possible, but I would be looking more along the lines of quantum mechanics than rudimentary architecture.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
wow...I have to give it to you, that is one hell of an out of the box theory I have never heard before.

Very creative thinking.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryyptyk
The fact that people still think that 'time' is a tangible, physical manifestation is so old. Time, in the sense that most people think of it, is nothing more than an illusion we create for ourselves to explain the natural processes of aging. There is no 'turning back the clock'. REAL 'time' in fact is not measurable, for it exists not only in in multiple places, but multiple REALITIES. You can call them planes of existence, or dimensions if you wish.

Imagine the universe, ever expanding, and stretching onward into infinity. Now imagine infinite realities/planes/dimensions of other universes that exist both parallel to ours, and WITHIN. All of them constantly expanding. Now imagine if you could live a day in the direct, still center of our universe, and another on the cusp of the expansion. Do you really think both 'days' would be the same in length? Of course not. That is because 'time' is relative to your place in the universe.

Building pyramids, circles, hot dog stands or otherwise will NEVER alter these most basic of universal principles. For one reason only: Time is not tangible. Its not physical. How do you expect to alter a non-physical force with a physical object?

Now time travel could very well be possible, but I would be looking more along the lines of quantum mechanics than rudimentary architecture.

Actually if you had a telescope powerful enough located several million light years away from earth, then pointed it at earth and zoomed in enough, you should see dinosaurs.

I personally think time is an abstract measurement tool used to keep tract of location, speeds, velocities, and overall movement of objects within the universe and nothing more.

Time and infinity are two concepts that can actually make a person go bat-S*** crazy if they ponder it long enough.

The concepts are too abstract for the mind to comprehend in its entirety.

Usually what happens is, the person pondering infinity/time goes around in circles chasing their thoughts until they realize their going around in circles just to finish exhausted and right back at square one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join