It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The pyramids are the key to the discovery of time travel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by The Real Antichrist

Do I know you? Seriously. I've seen what your talking about. I've seen the breathing metal, that's what I call it at least. It was like armor that was living and moving and transforming while staying the same. I've tried to describe it to people before, but it is almost as if it requires a language no one speaks. I know that sounds weird, but it is like you need a language that speaks in the senses, not verbal per say, but all of the senses, more like a language for the cells. It is so frustrating...aghh.

It reminds me, your story, of the end of AI. Have you seen that? Not the exact same concept, no time travel, but in the future spielberg presents these beings made out of light and hints that it is us thousands of years from now. They find the little robot boy in the ice.

So are you saying that the time travel isn't really time travel so much as it is re-emergence onto the seen? I fully agree that time is current in all aspects, as above so below. I like this idea, because I don't really believe in time travel in the old fashion sense (build a time machine type thing), but this is different then anything I've heard of. Hopefully I'm understanding you right.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Yes, I've seen the movie ;[>

The nanobots I'm talking about are more biological. but they are a network of atom sized robots that can reprogram every atom to change it's job description therefore shape-shift and regenerate tissue simply by becoming the atoms of the tissue it is replacing. I don't believe in the time machine concept either. I believe the past present and future all exist at the same time. I believe somehow our solar system is a bubble of time spread out over billions of years. We can see the edge of the universe with the Hubble, events that happened 14 billion years ago. But yet we can see them today. If we can see the birth of the universe or at least shortly afterwards than we should be able to see the birth of our planet.

Mercury is the youngest version. I believe about every billion years the sun spits out a planet. I believe soon the sun will spit out a brand new baby Earth.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
interesting read.

How does your theory account for evidence of "Ice Ages" in Earth's History?

I mean, maybe I am not understanding you correctly but it sounds like you are saying Earth started out as a smaller Planet much closer to the Sun.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cynical572

Yep that is exactly what I'm saying. In fact, I'm suggesting that Mercury is Earth billions of years ago. The planets is getting larger for us to look into our past we have to dig, proof that the planet was smaller when it was younger. The deeper we dig, the farther back in time we go.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The Real Antichrist

Something interesting I noticed about your symbol. It is also 3each 7's.

What do you think about dino's? Wouldn't they be on Venus now? Venus turning into earth would explain their demise, but also mean they are on venus now. I know venus has an atmosphere with clouds that obscure the surface...

Awesome theory my friend.

"God saw the ARK and remembered NOAH'....I've known the pyramids are the ARK. It's not a boat, never was. It is made out of Kefa...Limestone, not Gopher but Kepher...Stone, Baetlys. Religion has kept this secret of our one origin to enslave. I've posted here about it before, but no one will look up the references to see that I'm right. This mind set that the king james is totally infallible is so wrong I don't even know where to begin but will say 400 years of confusion is soon coming to an end 2011. Three languages above Christs head are required for understanding. People get the jist with the English (latin) version, but will not understand unless they read the greek and hebrew. Plus, there is no magic in the originals. It takes all the guess work out, as magic is just an illusion, but truth is now...experience.

I've eaten the book and it is indeed sweet in my mouth, but bitter in my stomach.

Talk to me about Disney. What do you think about him. I know he was a Mason and hid egyptian symbolism in everything from his Mickey Tut Mouse, which is really a snake symbolised. The ears of mickey are in the fashion of egyptian head dress. I know he filmed all of the fake Nuclear footage (people they don't exist, nukes) as well as the moon footage. I know they are an arm of Psy-ops with their "Bueno Vista".

My great grandfather knew Walt Disney. My GG was vise president of Southern Cal. Edison Co. I wish I had his brain to pick. I know he knew a lot of the "inside" track.

I recently found out that on both sides of my family, my great grand fathers were all masons. Weird to say the least for me.

Orange....popular color in dreams....creepy.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I have a theory about Disney and other powerful corporation. Remember I believe that the Antichrist is a time traveler that escapes the planet in 2012 and travels back in time and leaves himself clues and builds pyramids to warn himself how to travel back in time. As far as Disney I believe he was an Anti. supposedly he had the technology of cartoons long before the television was even invented.

This time traveler may have helped other along too like Nostradamus, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Edison, etc.

If indeed there was a time traveler in the past we would want to set up allies for his return in the future and who better than Walt Disney who has set up trust of all living generations at this time. Who set morals into these generations without a fearful entity passing judgement.

Also Nanotechnology can allow this time traveler to be immortal. Maybe where the legend of the vampire had begun. Of coarse he would not want others to have access to that power, so he could simply prevent mankind from ever discovering that technology again but would need to pass his blood on to himself for his destiny. So maybe he passes is on to a trust worthy person to bring his blood back to him when the time is right. Thus the legend of the holy grail.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I don't believe there is any life on Venus right now. When the earth is destroyed in 2012 the water will get sucked into Venus' gravitational pull. then life can begin on Venus.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
im not buying the theory, but it would make for an interesting blockbuster

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Wow.

This is one hell of a theory. You indicate that Mercury is Earth "billions of years ago" but how do you explain the increase in mass of Mercury to reach the size of Earth? Mercury has a mass around 0.055 that of Earth's, that would require a hell of an increase.

What is your explanation for the co-existence of entities from differing time paradigms in a single spatial environment? Have the bodies always existed in this way? Why are only specific moments of time encapsulated in the current formations of the planets?

There seem to be far too many holes in this theory and no single "fact" to back it up. A nice idea but maybe one that quickly followed by "the munchies" after conception?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SugarCube

I don't have all the answers but I just got started on my theory page so this is what I got so far. It is still in progress.

www.antichristversion666.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Antichrist

I believe the sun is about to spit out a brand new planet and does so every billion years. "Earth"

DUDE come on!
Listen to what you are saying man! These are not Facts...its fantacy

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GerhardSA

The sun is experiencing an increasing amount of activity lately. Anything is possible. The ancients worship the sun as the giver of all life.

[edit on 7-6-2009 by The Real Antichrist]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

The holy trinity symbol has 666 777 and 888

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I agree with OP as everything within chaos seems to have a certain order. It would make sense if we have already figured time a space travel are ONE. When we can travel great distances we will travel great ages!

We are absolutely waking up lol its pretty cool.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Nice post man. Your theory needs a lot of work and has a few holes in it but i think you may be on to something here. I'm not sure about ALL of the planets being involved but i agree Mars is certainly a dead planet which once harboured intelligent life until a cataclysmic event and i also think Venus is the same as Earth was billions of years ago and will if it does not already harbour intelligent life.

Star and flag well done friend

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by wellsybelieves

Hey I appreciate the post thanks here is a better source for my theory and more descriptive version.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

before the earth is destroyed we have to go to venus. When we get there we have to teach the locals how to build pyramids so we can warn ourselves in the future(now) to do it all over again.

Ok

I don't believe there is any life on Venus right now. When the earth is destroyed in 2012 the water will get sucked into Venus' gravitational pull. then life can begin on Venus.

Oh!.....

I believe you are slightly misguided with this tall tale and making it up as you go along.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Well I'm no scientist so I'm only guessing based off the facts. You check out the facts and let me know what you think.

[edit on 17-6-2009 by The Real Antichrist]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

The pyramids brought me to the discovery of time travel. Which could allow us to reuse the planet for eternity. That is why they built them. to warn us to escape to venus as thirteen of us will.(fallen angels) We will have to build a pyramid today to prove it. (the third temple)

the 13 that escaped from mars to earth are the 13 illuminati families.....theory.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by r66y712

Yeah more than likely. If thirteen people traveled back in time they would become very powerful people.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join