It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global WARNING (Yes, WARNING)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The title of this post is not a typo. This warning goes out to everyone anywhere on the globe even though it's focus is the US. It is so that you will know what to expect in the near future, will be able to prepare yourself and have a chance at LIFE. It is also to combat all the LIES that are circulating out there amongst different people, groups, churches, government officials, websites, blogs and other forms of media. The following is TRUTH.

If you haven’t already noticed the rapid deterioration of conditions within the United States and all over the world, you soon will. While you’ve been working, commuting, going to school and sports events, watching reality TV, surfing the internet, eating, shopping, sleeping, driving, drinking Starbucks and thinking this is all just a phase and things will eventually turn around, much has been going on around you in both the physical and spiritual realms of which you are not aware. Soon, what others are already experiencing will touch your life and the lives of your loved ones.

The media reports 5.6Million people in the U.S. are unemployed, but they are not counting the homeless who are unable to draw unemployment, those whose unemployment benefits have run out, the part-time unemployed workers, self-employed unemployed, those forced into early retirement and those whose hours have been decreased to below possible livable standards. The number is actually much, much more.

There is no way that President Obama can possibly institute the new technology that is aimed at wind power and other green market jobs that are intended to reverse the death-blow in the job market that continues to snowball monthly. This being simply because the amount of time needed to get that technology working so that jobs could be filled by the amount of people now out of work is an impossibility.

With each month that passes, things will worsen. They have already gone past the point of no return. The resource of newly printed money is only a band-aid solution for an enormous crack in the dam that holds rushing waters back. Soon, the USA will enter the worst depression ever to have occurred.

You may think right now that the US Government is going to straighten this mess out, but the reality is that there are already too many people to be able to effectively do so. Therefore, there is also a plan to reduce the population to try and even out the playing field and this plan is worse than anything even Adolf Hitler could have conjured up. The people in the US Government that so many people expect are there to fix things are the very people who are lying to you. Do NOT put your faith and trust in them – place your faith and trust in our Creator and heavenly Father Yahweh.

The government is already expecting an uprising. The coffins that are being put into the ground in cemeteries across the nation will be ready to receive those that try to force the hand of the beast to provide them with what they demand. The government knows it is coming and the tension is building and once marshal law is declared the plan will be put into effect to slay millions of people under the guise that the national security of the US is being threatened by those that refuse to obey the new laws that will come into effect. All rights will be taken away and all people that do not surrender their weapons will be executed without due process. No one but those given police powers will be permitted to own a weapon.

There will be food shortages, more natural disasters brought to life by God’s Holy Angels and it will only get worse because power failures will kill off thousands upon thousands, and there will be more pestilence than was previously thought possible. There will also be a final earthquake that will rock the USA to its knees financially, timed to occur when things look as though they couldn’t get any bleaker and that will be the finishing touch that will bring people’s minds and hearts down into the depths of complete despair. At this time, they will curse “God” and blame Yahweh for their troubles – but their troubles will have only begun.

This IS the Great Tribulation. It is here. It is happening NOW. Do NOT rely on your own understanding and do NOT curse God for what was prophesied to happen long ago and is taking place now, but instead look to God for guidance, understanding, knowledge and wisdom with faith, trust, loyalty, obedience and love.

I close this with a final warning. It’s called the Kingdom Message of Salvation and it tells you exactly what is required to obtain eternal life. Read it. Pray on it. Your life depends on it.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Please Delete

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Please Delete

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well, if Christ is your salvation, good for you.

I already know my soul is infinite, though. I am not afraid of man, nor beast. This life is only a fragment of my entire being and the pain I may feel is a temporary illusion.

The government has no control over my, or anyone's infinite being. In fact, and they have little control over anyone in this lifetime. It is simply a matter of persepective and whether or not you're willing to allow someone to control you.

Change is coming, although I don't necessarily see Christ, or Christianity for that matter, being the solid foundation for a "New World".

In a few years, we'll look back on today and have a good laugh. At that time, things will be quite different than they are now.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomiser
I already know my soul is infinite, though. I am not afraid of man, nor beast. This life is only a fragment of my entire being and the pain I may feel is a temporary illusion.

The government has no control over my, or anyone's infinite being. In fact, and they have little control over anyone in this lifetime. It is simply a matter of persepective and whether or not you're willing to allow someone to control you.

I have a hard time putting my thoughts into words sometimes.

Every once in a while, someone does it for me.

Well done

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Appollion

Name calling is not allowed...please edit your post...and remove unrelated comments.

reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Many people all over the world can relate to your post...It seems that these are dire times indeed. I do not know for sure the timelines...sometimes tribulation is slowed down or sped up.
Either way we look at it, life is precious...enjoy it now and do good while there is still time and means...

[edit on 8-4-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but I bow to no God who demands my servitude. I am not a slave.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I disagree with the first post. This is pure speculation mixed with paranoia, and President Obama phobia.

Everyone is so afraid of what president obama is doing. But no one was afriad of what bush did... Do you guys think that it would be better under mccain? No way. Obama is the best president we've had in centuries.

There is no such thing as the end times, the tribulation, all that stuff is nonsense. In my opinion. It is usually just a crowd grabber/cash cow.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Vyrtigo]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Courtesy Is Mandatory

All opinions and points of view on the topic are welcome, but name-calling, off-topic comments and other forms of disruption are not.

We all have our moments now and then, but we are still responsible for what we post, and contributions that don't comply with the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use are subject to removal.

So let's please do our best to stay on topic and exchange ideas in a polite, scholarly fashion.

Thanks to everyone who didn't need to be reminded.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

"The people in the US Government that so many people expect are there to fix things are the very people who are lying to you. Do NOT put your faith and trust in them – place your faith and trust in our Creator and heavenly Father Yahweh."

I thought for moment you meant that crazy black guy that summons U-FOs in Vegas and has that website where he says he is "the way".

You provided one link, but you had no other supporting evidence for your thesis.... When, oh, when do you say this will all be occurring?

[edit on 8-4-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hi! I am Not certian on what the events of my life time will lead to. It seems as though history repeats itself. I love life, living, and watching all the the living grow. The thaught that it will all cease to exsist is a hard pill to swallow.

I've always thought that the quickest way to gain control and get rich would be to start a religion. I quess with that said TPTB may just have given u glimpse at there agenda. Who knows? Anything is possible! All we have is history not one single crediable witness. LoL not that crediable means much anymore!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Click here for more information.

Mod note: Please see this post. Repeatedly hurling insults and ignoring staff instructions is a fast way to be banned. We will discuss this via U2U. -- Majic

[edit on 4/9/2009 by Majic]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Appollion

Finally I get to try out the ignore button and see how it works.

There is NO need to insult anyone that does not have the same beliefs as you.

Thanks for the input

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I can understand that you don't trust the people in government and so do I. But, they are the one making the decisions that will affect our lives, you like or not and even Yahweh can't do anything about it...

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Same to You.....

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Appollion
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I can understand that you don't trust the people in government and so do I. But, they are the one making the decisions that will affect our lives, you like or not and even Yahweh can't do anything about it...

God...right? Not the crazy black guy? Sorry, I am confused now. Ultimatums are tough for me. I'd rather think something just is rather than think it isn't and must be.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I'm sorry, but I bow to no God who demands my servitude. I am not a slave.

Rockpuck, I beg you to reconsider. Don't be foolish thinking that you can manage without divine assistance of proper denomination.

Rockpuck, I beg you to cast away any heathen belief you hold and to turn yourself at the mercy of Our Lord.

Rockpuck, we must go to the church . . .

www.ledger-enquirer.com...

Rockpuck, we must turn back and go to pray someplace else, for the pew is no longer a safe sanctuary to shield us against the Global Tempster. How about the New York Stock Exchange? Pretty safe place. Huh? Whadya think? Good idea, huh?

[edit on 4/9/2009 by stander]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

Stander, I think you sound a little obsessed, that's not healthy.
Stander, you should consider not starting every sentence of your religious blabber with the same word/name, makes you seem a bit out of it.
Stander, imposing your religion on others is rude and obnoxious.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join