shatter the glass and scatter the past
adder the clasp and stagger the grasp
hold my hand and i will hold yours
there is no self only a duel of swords
if you ask you may just receive
but if you dont ask then you really cant leave
deceive the prince and receive the king
kill the system and let freedom ring

Peace be among all of these, my brethren.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
i really dislike the way religious people try and force beliefs on others, i have a funny feeling people have been saying the end times are near since the beggining of time
we are headed for tough times its not hard to see but there have been alot worse times, like somebody else said just because western civilization is in decline doesnt mean the whole world is gonna end.

people in thirld world countries would love to be able to live in some western countries even with this reccesion they would be much better on

Im not gonna sit there and wait for some phantom jebus guy to turn up ill use common sense and instinct if the STHTF im not gonna be on my knees praying when it goes bad i can assure you

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
When bible thumpers get carried away with conspiracy theories, this is the result.

I feel ashamed just by reading your post.

Folks, we need to have a eugenics program underway ASAP, or face the consequence of having people like the OP as our future generation.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bignick
When bible thumpers get carried away with conspiracy theories, this is the result.

I feel ashamed just by reading your post.

Folks, we need to have a eugenics program underway ASAP, or face the consequence of having people like the OP as our future generation.

tottaly agreed cant believe people still hold on to these archaic belief systems. its a shame the world has been run by these people for so long it would have been such a better place without religion.

RELIGIOUS PEOPLE nobody is coming from the sky riding a unicorn to save us the only people that can do that our ourselves its ourselves we have to blame for this mess in the first place not the devil and his minions

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I think this is the first time I have seeen someone take every conspiracy theory and wrap it into one post.

I give you credit for your resourcefulness.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Reading

I hope you understand what you just said..........People in third world countries would love to live here in a recession? You do relize that its the wealthy countries that prop and support the third world countries with aid. If our country collapses to a depression along with all the other wealthy countries do you know what is going to happen to the third world states?

Death.............

And you think its bad there now.......

When Americans can not put food on there plate..........No food or aid will go overseas........

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Does this mean you think religion is a conspiracy theory? I am not creating a arguement with you........just reading your post.........

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

How much aid does the west give to thirld world countries? enough to affect the lives of every man woman and child living there? if it is then ill agree with you on that one, but i still think its rings true what i said

ask a child living in darfur/congo/shri lanka even where they would prefer to live, reccesion or reccesion i think the answer would be the west fact of the matter is our standards of living are much higher are they not?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vyrtigo
I disagree with the first post. This is pure speculation mixed with paranoia, and President Obama phobia.

Everyone is so afraid of what president obama is doing. But no one was afriad of what bush did... Do you guys think that it would be better under mccain? No way. Obama is the best president we've had in centuries.

There is no such thing as the end times, the tribulation, all that stuff is nonsense. In my opinion. It is usually just a crowd grabber/cash cow.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Vyrtigo]

At least McCain KNEW who our enemies were and called them by name. McCain would not have opened his speeches in other countries with "I come to you as a world citizen" -- McCain didn't have the gift of gab but I trusted him more because of it. I knew the first time I saw this Obama character that he was talking out of both sides of his mouth. Not that he is so dangerous just in and of himself, hell imo he's just an occassional crack-smoking community "organizer" that got lucky -- it's the people who CHOSE him to run for presidency that are the real dangers but they'll stay behind the scenes in their mansions and yachts while all hell breaks loose on the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
A lot of what was said is very obvious to many (and increasing by the day) even though many feel "optimistic" about the future. I do hope that things can rebound and the entire system that we've come to know (political, economic, financial, legal, and social bad habits like supra materialism, extreme selfishness, etc.) will be revamped for the better and prosperity can return. I think it's doubtful, though, that this will happen anytime in the near future.

Organized religion, with it's extraordinary ability to divide humanity and the power it has over minds, will be both shunned and be attractive to those who become more hopeless. I personally don't think the Hebrew carpenter from Galilee will miraculously return and with a wave of his hand save those from peril. Only YOU can save yourself by following the basic, common sense laws of the soul talked about incessantly for many thousands of years by many cultures and religions (in other words you do not kill, steal, or lie, aim toward selflessness, treat others the way you want to be treated, etc.).

With regard to the death rate solution (Club of Rome/CFR), maybe, maybe not. If it DOES start and you see global outbreaks of killer disease and starvation and nuclear conflicts, let's face it, there isn't much you can do about it. Try to do your best and prepare plus faith and prayer never hurt. Spiritually, like the Hindu's believe, if you have good Karma then your eternal soul is in good shape. That's my attitude right now.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

...Do NOT rely on your own understanding...

I will not 'blind' myself.

My understanding, my heart, my sensibility --- that IS who I am.

If God wants me to be someone else, he should have MADE me someone else.

I will follow my heart, my understanding, my perceptions, because anything less is a denigration of my own existence.

I was not born a sheep, or a lemming.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TypeSH2001

Hebrew Carpenter from Gallilee, wouldn't it have been a lot easier to just say Jesus? Saying His name isn't going to bring a preacher knocking at your door or anything.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vyrtigo
I disagree with the first post. This is pure speculation mixed with paranoia, and President Obama phobia.

Everyone is so afraid of what president obama is doing. But no one was afriad of what bush did... Do you guys think that it would be better under mccain? No way. Obama is the best president we've had in centuries.

There is no such thing as the end times, the tribulation, all that stuff is nonsense. In my opinion. It is usually just a crowd grabber/cash cow.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Vyrtigo]

Ok so how could Obama be the best President we have had in "centuries" if we have only had a president for just a little over 200 years. I guess technically if the best President was George Washington then I guess it might kind of make sense.

I do find it amazing that you can decide that he is the best president in "centruries" after only 100 days or so in office. I guess I should assume you are the recipient of some sort of bailout or stimulus cash.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

That's what I'm talkin about.

It's some kind of charismatic spell Obama is able to cast over a lot of people (not me). Women fainting in his presence, etc. But Obama is no political guru; sure he is book-smart, I'll give him that. And he is good at delivering speeches. But he is being led by the nose by someone/something a lot bigger and craftier than he is.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I dont know that it is some incredible spell he can put over people rather than he just changes what he says so he is saying whatever the crowd he is speaking too wants to hear.

I doubt he is controlled by the Devil or he is the antichrist. I just always pictured the devil or anti-christ being able to speak well without needing a teleprompter. Maybe that is just me though.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

This is the best post about Obama that I ever read. Good Job. You summed him and the problem up in 100 words or less.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
The title of this post is not a typo.

This warning goes out to everyone anywhere on the globe even though it's focus is the US.
It is so that you will know what to expect in the near future, will be able to prepare yourself [...]

the first couple sentences i read rather clearly... but suddenly my eyes glassed-over, & ordinary reality became distorted...

for others that experienced this phenomena, i add a ~snip~ of
'what to expect in the near future'...

which is a takeover by the recognized but unlawful takeover of our land & government by the Fed/Treas/corporate-banker-cabal...

www.theinternationalforecaster.com...

[...]The temporary re-animators of our financial system are the Fed and US Treasury, acting in cahoots, to create this profligate supply of money and credit, which is nothing but paper, electrons and photons, to set up zero interest rates, and thereby to provide maximum leveraged profits from spreads. But only banks of the Illuminist variety get to take full advantage of the money-bomb grants and the leverage and enhanced spreads made possible by a profligate flow of credit from the Fed and its zero interest rate policies, as they continue to milk the system so they can pay out handsome salaries and bonuses to their criminal operatives and co-conspirators a while longer. After all, the henchmen have to be paid.

If you are not an Illuminist bank, you get squat, because the much larger Illuminist banks get to hoard their cash with the Fed at interest instead of loaning it to you. This helps to sterilize (delay the inflationary effect of) the money and credit provided by the re-animators at the Fed and the Treasury Department. And to add insult to injury, [...]

see link for greater detail...without censorship...
thanks,

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I would like to add that it is not just the people in the Mansions and the Yachts that voted for him. He could have never won with just their vote. Its the average person, who now has a world view that it is the governments job to solve their life problems that creates this mess. These are the same people that vote for Congress people like Pelosi who just hand out money with no idea about how they are going to pay for the debt they create. Its very dangerous, because you have a populace that wants things handed to them and politicians who will hand anyone anything if they get one more vote. Its like the politicians have an American Express card, but instead of them getting the bill at the end of the month they just forward it to our address. In other words, they are the pimps and we are the ho's

[edit on 9-4-2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Just to clarify so that further assumptions do not mislead readers as to the purpose or origination of this message; I am not affiliated with the Watchtower Society...

Hmmm. It seems your beliefs accord at least to some degree. Your so-called Kingdom Message of salvation link starts with Armageddon and contains:

We realize that many will challenge our faith and the faith of others who also declare Jesus to be Lord. They will say that we must meet certain requirements of water baptism, a belief in the Trinity and other man-made religious ideals.

Seeing as water baptism and the belief in One God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit is universally accepted by all Christians as basic teachings of Christ and all the Scriptures it had to be assumed that you either adhere to the JWs or another organization regarded as a cult by Bible-believing Christians.

I'll leave it at that. Watchtower society or not what you are trying to promote does not accord with straight-forward Biblical Christianity, unfortunately.

Simply pointing out what some who don't know the Bible may not have noticed.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I feel we are close to what is predicted in the bible and no one wants to believe it or reconize it. So when the shtf, dont blame God for this because you were told.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join