Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Global WARNING (Yes, WARNING)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The Bible says that the one world government plans are setting the stage for a false messiah. I would listen. EVERYTHING predicted BEFOREHAND by the Bible has come to pass without fail. Everyone seeks aliens, ghosts, psychics, answers, but no one wants to find God or Yeshua (Jesus) who have all the answers. Does that make any sense? I think the fact that there is a Creator does not come from my lack of understanding the universe, but my appreciation for His handiwork. The Days of Creation are a metaphor added to the King James Version, but not the Hebrew. Notice that the seventh day never had a morning or night? It means we're still in the seventh "day," and its coming close to that eleventh hour. People just don't want believe something if you can't see it, yet wind touches your skin just as God touches lives. What do they have in common? You can't see them, but you KNOW they are there.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Noble WARNING (Yes, WARNING)

The OP is well-intended and, I believe, sincerely concerned for the spiritual well-being of others in the light of what they believe current events signify in the light of their understanding of the Bible.

Nevertheless the vast majority of those who have found peace in their soul through faith in Christ regard the teachings of the 'Watchtower Society' and the self-styled 'Jehovah's Witnesses' as a dangerous perversion of the message of the Bible, not least because they use a book they claim is the Bible, but was "translated" by people with a blatant agenda who did not know the original languages.

Regina, I know this is very hard for you to hear. I believe you are sincere. But while you are so concerned about what current events are leading to, you are unaware that the founding of the Watchtower Society is inextricably bound to Freemasonry, which many believe lies behind the very efforts at global domination which so appall you.

It is widely known that there are parallels between what is emerging on the world scene in these times and certain prophetic writings of Scripture. Those who wish to can read the New Testament (or the Old Testament book of Daniel, for example) to learn more. But "this may be your last chance to join our organization"-type preaching ultimately does no-one any good.

The Bible stands on its own. No-one needs a priest or an organization to 'interpret' its essential message for them. Any person or organization that claims exclusive true knowledge of what it says does so to mislead people into sharing their erroneous ideas.

The Bible, on the other hand, is its own interpreter. Those who know what it says will always be alert to false messengers (whether Russell or anyone else) and false messages.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
People in the East of this planet are and have been living in absolute poverty for thousands of years and just because the Western world is descending into poverty does NOT mean that the Great Tribulation of the evangelical world is here.

It does mean that the NWO has had enough of us all and we are to be eliminated along with those in the east. They no longer have to keep us all quiet with food, luxury, cars, homes, holidays etc....they can get rid of us.......or at least try!

But there is no rapture.....maybe aliens that will trick some into a 'come with me' on a space craft and eliminate them....but the stage is set for a mass wipe out of the human race....

We will see!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I'm not trying to be pro-this or anti-that with a lot of my recent posts. I just used to be really haughty, hard-headed, sinful, and at the lowest point in my life God came to me and I came to Him. I can't really explain it, but I can tell you for sure I needed proof beyond proof for ANY thing until this happened about 6 months ago.

Now I can't seem to put the Bible down, and the ones that used to teach me learn more from me than I ever did from them. Strange turnaround, not?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

Just to clarify so that further assumptions do not mislead readers as to the purpose or origination of this message; I am not affiliated with the Watchtower Society, or any man made organized religion.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
"But thats the wrong God"...went the line in the movie Starship Troopers 3. A guy was "obviously" under the mind control of a large, alien insect and thought it was God. So that quote is what the woman yelled at him.

Stupid, funny movie...but a good point. Just because "you" don't believe in a God (by whatever name) doesn't mean there isn't one (or many). And if you strip out the religion in the original post, it holds a lot of truths and more importantly...the state of mind (or emotion) rising in this country.

We are in a sad, sad state today (blame whomever you wish), but there it is. If there is a God, then this would be a very good time to receive a visit.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Terms and Conditions

1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever.

I dunno. I think this thread is much the same as having someone knock on my door and invite me to the local Kingdom Hall for a good talking to.

edited to add - I'm sure the OP means well ....

[edit on 4/9/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vyrtigo
I disagree with the first post. This is pure speculation mixed with paranoia, and President Obama phobia.

Obama is the best president we've had in centuries.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Vyrtigo]

How did you come by that decision? Your just stating your view not the facts.
Tell me what Obama has done since being in office that would rate him a cut above all the presidents of the last few centuries. I don't want your opinion, I want facts!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Thanks for your thread and thoughts............I have been talking to Christian scholars and many say that we have not entered the tribulation period.

My question to you is from what sources or phycical happenings around the world that you based the tribulation has started against the biblical text?

Second what are your thoughts about the rapture?

You state in your thread "warning the truth". Is this based on your personal belief or other scholar knowlege?

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I can see the world now, and it is worse that it was when i was a kid.
But, was it better then, because i did not have to worry about "adult" stuff.

I remember, when i was about 10, my dad losing his job, and we almost lost our house. i didnt care, i was 10, all i wanted was the new star wars figures and toys n stuff.

As an adult, the world is a harder place.

i tend to laugh and laugh a lot.
life is fun, we get 1 shot at it, and i am not changing that way of thinking.

If one day i wake up dead, so be it.

S

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

This is the high-tech version of those guys who stand on street corners with the "The End is Near" signs.

I don't deny that times are tough. I just saw a documentary about the Great Depression, and times were a lot worse then. Get some perspective.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

The coffins in the ground thing is frightening. Are they just updating cemetaries or what?

There has been some speculation of a bio weapon being released, but in such a case the bodies would have to be cremated. Unless.........

Unless someone knows in advance that the bio weapon will not be airborne.

I strongly disagree with Alex Jones on this. If there is a bird flu outbreak I feel it will be caused by tainted vaccines.

To release bird flu in the air would probably cause all sorts of mammals to die.

Perhaps randomly hidden in flu shots somewhere is a reactive form of bird flu. I don't feel it will be started first in the US.

Once an outbreak occurs, I feel that many big shots will appear on tv to show they are taking the vaccine. To show it is safe. Theirs will be

The "little people" will be given the toxic vaccine and die.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

This is just fear mongering. Things might get better or they might get worse. Not you, not I, and not Obama can make that call at this time. The decisions on how you personally have lived your life and the direction of your soul in the afterlife is between you and your God. ONLY. I can’t tell you how to say 5 Hail Marys to quickly get into heaven. And you can’t tell someone else to REPENT or be sent to eternal damnation. The individual has to answer for their respective life’s work at the time their human body dies. If you believe that the world will end tomorrow, then send me all your money. You won’t be needing it. Otherwise, you can live by the words that a very wise man said.

“live every day as if it was your last, but know that it probably isn’t.” –Dad.

And of course when you stop to reflect on your life, make sure there are no regrets. If there are, and you still have breath, fix that.

All is just my opinion of course.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomiser
This life is only a fragment of my entire being and the pain I may feel is a temporary illusion.

i agree with you on a few things in your post..but i HATE this sort of talk...i feel sick at the very idea of anyone causing my any of my children any pain....this life and the pain we can suffer DO matter...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

while this garbage belings in a thread by itself, I just have to say, bwahahahahahah. You have no clue at all.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
What a shame. The OP was making some good points and then went and spoiled it all by dragging religious claptrap into it. But hey, whatever gets you through the coming hardships I guess...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

There has already been proof that the Flu Mist already contains 2 out of 3 markers that would trigger H5N1.

www.abovetopsecret.com...#

All it takes is for the third marker to enter your body through another source to trigger this H5N1............

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
There will also be a final earthquake that will rock the USA to its knees financially, timed to occur when things look as though they couldn’t get any bleaker and that will be the finishing touch that will bring people’s minds and hearts down into the depths of complete despair.

How exactly do you time an earthquake?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by son of PC

There has already been proof that the Flu Mist already contains 2 out of 3 markers that would trigger H5N1.

www.abovetopsecret.com...#

All it takes is for the third marker to enter your body through another source to trigger this H5N1............

Not to make light of the potential danger, but my scenario would make a decent PC game.

You could call it "Outbreak". A role playing, action, adventure. The hero races around and tries to thwart the evil govt. people from infecting the entire population.

Of course there would be handguns, machine guns, grenades, etc. etc.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I loved your post. It is very obvious to some, what is going on, but others are still asleep. I think your post was right on the mark. (No pun intended)
I see in my community an awakening (that's what I call it). God is drawing people nearer and nearer. Thanks for your post. The truth hurts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join