Global WARNING (Yes, WARNING)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by pause4thought
reply to post by bloodcircle

...Except stander has the last laugh. You clearly missed the irony dripping all over his post.

Must be, Irony and me need a sledgehammer at times!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
So many of you responding to the OP portray a lot of arrogance disguised as self-assurance and self-reliance. You say things like "I'm no one's slave", "I know that I am eternal", "I'm not scared of anything".

These thoughts are simply dillusion. You are scared of the unknown, just like the rest of us. You are covering your fear with boastful and selfish statements that will not help ultimately.

Say what you want about me or the OP, but not everyone in this league gets a trophy at the end of the season.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

There will be food shortages, more natural disasters brought to life by God’s Holy Angels and it will only get worse because power failures will kill off thousands upon thousands, and there will be more pestilence than was previously thought possible.

Dude, have you even taken one second out of your life to observe that, should your god be a real entity and not a delusion as it appears to be . Then your god would be more repulsive than all the mass murderers that ever lived?

I see from the link you provided, that your post is nothing more than some free advertising for the religious cult of your choice.

When will you people ever learn, Santa Clause is a far nicer deity than the jesusyahewe god, he never kills tortures or even threatens people .

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Vyrtigo

The best president we have had in centuries. Wow, that is laughable, plus, we have only been a country for 2 centuries, so your quote is even funnier! (and that isn't even a word!)

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by maus80
reply to post by stander

Stander, you should consider not starting every sentence of your religious blabber with the same word/name, makes you seem a bit out of it.

I just wanted to make multiple-sure that my concern over the salvation of our dear friend Rockpuck would reach him and not someone else. But I see now that my multiple insurance failed. Either I didn't pray enough or were less repetitive than I should.

Stander, imposing your religion on others is rude and obnoxious.

If you refer to this

I close this with a final warning. It’s called the Kingdom Message of Salvation and it tells you exactly what is required to obtain eternal life. Read it. Pray on it. Your life depends on it.

then be advised that I didn't do that imposition; I'm not the OP. But I forgive you for your mistake, for Our Saviour Jesus the Christ taught not to kick ass.

We must not water the seed of discontent in times like these. Instead, we must heed the Warning and face together humbly the Tribulation and the Dow as well.

www.verietyshopp2uinfo.com...

Oops. Sorry.
Here we go . . .

www.rosaryhub.com...

[edit on 4/9/2009 by stander]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomiser
Well, if Christ is your salvation, good for you.

I already know my soul is infinite, though. I am not afraid of man, nor beast. This life is only a fragment of my entire being and the pain I may feel is a temporary illusion.

The government has no control over my, or anyone's infinite being. In fact, and they have little control over anyone in this lifetime. It is simply a matter of persepective and whether or not you're willing to allow someone to control you.

Change is coming, although I don't necessarily see Christ, or Christianity for that matter, being the solid foundation for a "New World".

In a few years, we'll look back on today and have a good laugh. At that time, things will be quite different than they are now.

By that time they will have found a way to quantify 'spirit' and you will be taxed on the quantity that you possess and of course usage tax.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
OFF TOPIC POST REMOVED.

Please read blah blah blah...

pfft.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Honestly the world has been overdue for a culling for a long time, and our current situation is most basically an outcome of the laws of reaction, or in the east kharma. The religions that have put such ridiculous emphasis on life that it has saturated the market with life are mostly to blame. Religions based on control have put the world on the brink of upheaval, life is created in duality with death, this law of opposites can be applied to any subject. The crash of the economy is just a reflection of our consumption of resources. I don't really agree with the religious views of the original poster, I'd rather take a more positive point of view of the situation if it is "inevitable". If there was ever a time where man had to prove his right of survival it would be in this age. Technology, if able to survive, will take us into a world unrecognizable and barely imaginable. Our imprint on the universe is merely a reflection of the collective spirit of the human race. To modify an old adage, I will finish by asking, if an inept species commits suicide alone in the cosmos, does any one notice?

[edit on 12-4-2009 by vardlokkur]

[edit on 12-4-2009 by vardlokkur]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Funny, we all know that through history, religious establishment/governments have been in bed with each other and still are!!!
Don't look to either one of these schools of thought to solve the monetary crisis of the world.
Yeah I know that the hippy's used to talk about it all in the 60's, and other groups have philosophized ( including my own friends through the ninety's); about the solution to the problems that we had seen as looming, an now see as a reality. I guess we weren't quite sure of how to survive outside of that framework that gave us options within or society; Money.
Although we voted for these shams to make decisions upon our behalves; I no longer have any faith in said Monetary system.
May we all survive and prosper.
And no ,I dont think jesus/yaweh etc is coming to save me; but hey, if that mkes you sleep better.....you sincerely have my blessings!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

I agree with all your post except for the blathering about Yahweh etc.

You might find that after this time - a messiah will appear indeed - but he will belong to your enemies.

Don't fall for it - keep god in your hearts if you must - but don't believe any being on Earth or appearing from the sky is your messiah - no matter how many happy drugs they pump into you.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The Biblical Apocalypse has been coming "real soon now" since Jesus was alive. In those thousands of years, the End Times have been predicted, probably for each year. So far, the world keeps limping along somehow. It's only going to end once, and any specific time suggested is almost certainly *NOT* the time.

Waiting for the Tribulation, etc., is a cop out. It is a flimsy excuse for not working hard to fix the problems. "Why bother - the End Times are here anyway, so we may as well sit back and let the world go to hell." The Rapture is not an exit policy.

Nowhere in the Bible have I ever seen anything that says, "Sit on your ass and let God do it". Everywhere I've looked, it says, "You do your part, and God will do His". Go ahead and trust in God or Jesus or the Flying Spaghetti Monster, whatever floats your boat. But get out there and work to help fix what's broken. If God comes to the rescue, great. Nothing is lost, for our having made the effort. If not, then the only way it's ever going to be fixed is if we do it ourselves.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join