It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chavez says US empire has collapsed, China part of 'new world order'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

The next G20 summit in September 2009. I expect all SHTF shortly after 2010..

I believe our generation will see a Global Dictator shortly thereafter.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
The next G20 summit in September 2009. I expect all SHTF shortly after 2010..

I believe our generation will see a Global Dictator shortly thereafter.

You are right, and it might start earlier than 2010.

Everything is in place. With the largest National Guard deployments, in many state's history, if anything happens the National Guard might not be able to help enough, or at all.

We have the several 'accidents" about avian viruses being lost, or "mistakenly" live viruses being sent to Europe, and now we have cases of people dying in Mexico, and the U.S. because of a mutated form of avian flu.

Get ready because what so many people have envisioned as happening seems to be ongoing as we speak.

Don't wait for the government to help you, help yourselves and your families.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustedbyhumanity
How exactly is China in controlof us? because we owe them what you all say are worthless fiat dollars?

There exist a simple solution. Print the money and pay them off. The decline in the value of the currency would eliminate them as the low cost provider and the US would once again be the largest net exporter in the world.

Just pure craziness on this board.

Damn Chavez worshippers.

I’m thinking you need to go back to economics 101. We would skip Global Deflation, Stagflation, Inflation and jump right in to Hyperinflation. That's the crazy part.

posted on Apr, 25 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Yes they recently called up another 4000 if Florida the biggest jump yet.

Yes the pestilences are here, no doubt. Who would have imagined the possibility of a man made pandemic!

Thank you. I am ready. I’m prepared for both scenarios. The second being stockpiled in food and ammo like a Mormon. I am self sufficient, bought a shi# load of survival books and live Rural.

Actually nowhere will be safe. Crime will increase 100 fold. I just others would understand.

These new executive orders give them the right to take our food and possessions, (if they find it) they will ban all guns and ammo.

Youre right the less we depend on the government for survival the better we will be.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
It's funny how Bill Clinton, the man who engineered the economic collapse, was also well known for being corrupted by the Chinese.

The same thing is happening in Australia today, our politicians are being controlled by the Chinese, and they're handing everything over to them on a silver platter.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Cthulwho

You are so right is not funny, the success of China is been part if not all by the greed of Americas fat rats in Washington.

Now this link alone should made any American consider where their priorities lie with and if any political party in the US is worth of blind patriotism and loyalty.

Now our own government is proposing giving "Developing countries more power when it comes to the IMF" but we all know who they are talking about China.

China and other developing economies say if they are to contribute money to the IMF, they need more influence -- an important caveat with the Fund still about $150 billion short of a $500 billion funding pledge from the Group of 20 rich and developing nations.

The United States threw its weight behind the calls for greater representation for emerging economies. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner told the IMFC the time had come for the Fund's governance to reflect the changing world.

www.reuters.com...

Until now US has been at the head of table when it came to exercising muscle on the IMFC, but now our own economic demise is forcing our government to hand that power to China, because lets face people they are the ones financing our debt.

Does that makes anybody feel any better? that Chavez knew before hand the role China will take over the world?

This happen right after the G20, when our own president could not even open his mouth to protest against China unfair monetary practices to manipulate their currency against US exports.

Yes America is stepping down as world leader and is nothing anybody can do about.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
When those carbon credits towards Global Warming come into affect, China and the other high manufacturing countries are going to get fleeced of a lot of their dollars.

I think Chavez is cooking the eggs before they've even hatched.
It could well be a very stale and off omelette he ends up eating in a few years time.

Guess all those carbon credits dollars will be coming our way since we don't produce anything anymore.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Chavez says US empire has collapsed, China part of 'new world order'

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez said on Wednesday that his two-day visit to Beijing this week is part of the creation of a "new world order," in light of the 'collapse of the US empire.'

'Chimerica" is the hybrid economic entity that the group led by Brzezinski is toiling to create.
The Kissinger camp is not in accord with that line of thought.

the USA is going to link itself with the China juggernaut...and will preserve itself for another decade or so....by threat of a deliberate and instantaneous devaluation of the USD which would cripple China,
with their 20 million already unemployed

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I think that the brutal reality of it is, that there are only 2 ways all of this can play out.

Either:

1) It will be a protracted event; which of course would take many years and a substantial amount of concession by the American people. That being said, think about this reality, IN the Constitution is the right to completely stamp a giant VOID on it and create a new Government. That being said, and unfortunately for all of us, if the VAST majority of the population within the US want it that way, then that's the way it will be.

OR

2) The there will be a notification on the Emergency Broadcast System stating that no one has any Constitutional rights any longer, we are now a One World Government, everyone must forfeit their arms, yours is not yours its ours, and resistance will be met with lethal force. This of course would be suicide for anyone attempting to do it as the American people would hit back with such force the world wouldn't know what to do. Don't discount "We the Peoples" resolve to actually continuing to embrace the American way of Life. A huge push of this nature would be the flame that everyone is looking for under their collective butts.

AB1

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Yes you may be right, but China is not stupid they have learned from the best in greedy rats and the corrupted Capitalism plaguing US.

They have been using the mighty dollar very well before it goes belly up.

China is buying resources, from minerals, oil and anything that any country including the US is selling because economy woes, they have now enough resources at hand payed by US dollars to last then even through the worst shortage that may overcome globally.

That is what China is doing.

Remember they have never been our friends and they will never be they have one agenda alone and that is of supremacy over the world..

Or just been the ones calling the shots.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The Chinese Communist Party doesn't care about it's people, when are people like you going to understand this?

As long as they become the main world power, they would put their own people through the worse misery, and oppression you can imagine.

The Chinese Communist Party has been increasing their military forces, and increased spending for military equipment for several years, and just like Russia does they still see the United States as their main enemy.

Let me give you some facts before you get too carried away!!

From 1981 to 2001, 400 million people in China was lifted out of extreme poverty. A feat unparalleled in the history of mankind. 80 percent of the world's progress in ending abject poverty has happened in China, independent of foreign aid.

China's poverty-stricken population was halved between 1990 and 2000, while India (the darling of western democracy) lifted only one-sixth of its poor people out of abject poverty over the same period. The last time I was in the US, I remember vividly seeing the beggars and the homeless in the streets. not something that I expected in such a wealthy country.

Nationwide, China has seen the emergence of more than a million nonprofit and social organizations and a 2,500 percent explosion of print and broadcast media.

While in the West, the media doesn’t focus on the world except if it relates to something bad and at the same time treats the population like mushrooms (keep them in the dark and feed it bull @**t). The freedom of the press in the west is only an illusion, and everybody is wallowing in it.

In 2008 the Economist informs us that 47 million Chinese journeyed overseas. I don't think China restricts its citizen from traveling anywhere on earth. Americans can't even take a trip to Cuba without facing prosecution. Talk about freedom of movement.

China does not imprison somebody who happen to have a differing opinion on the holocaust. Talk about the right to free speech!

About the CP increasing its military force. Wouldn't you, when the US has such a damming record of invasions, political assasinations, running death squads in foriegn countries, inflicting death tolls in the millions (six at the last count) in the 3rd world, courtesy of the CIA.

It happen to be the only country to use nuclear weapons on humanity, and continue to threaten its use in the Korean and Vietnam conflict. The only thing that stopped US from carrying out its threat was the fear of retaliation from the Soviet Union.

That's hardly a resume that instills peace of mind and security

So before you start condemning other countries, take a long good look at your own. You have forfeited all rights to moralizing when the US have such an appalling track record of its own.

And I haven't even mentioned torture.

[edit on 26-4-2009 by A Conscience]

[edit on 26-4-2009 by A Conscience]

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

We produce garbage. I once heard it was our main export. Finding a country to dump it on.

Often times it would sit on a barge, in limbo.

Maybe now that we have Incinerators we don’t ship it off anymore?

Our days of wealth and prosperity are over, as a Nation.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join