It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream 2 nights ago, and today while napping.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I had dreams about being at my cousin's daughter's birthday party with my mom's side of the family (something fairly typical, we're all party animals for any excuse or reason we can come up with).

In this one, I was in Saskatchewan, near where my boyfriend lives. Just outside of his town. There was going to be a hot air balloon ride or something crazy like that we were taking the girl to, and we got out of the house and she said "is that a hot air balloon?" excitedly....we looked up and it was a mushroom cloud fairly far away. Immediately after, three bombs of some weaker sort dropped behind it. We all ran into the basement of the house. Others were getting in cars and racing away, honking on their way past anyone, to warn them somehow...
I've had dreams of bombs and ominous stuff before but never felt this dark in one since some crazy dream about a kid being murdered in a washing machine...(pretty sure it meant nothing, hope to God anyhow ...)
This dream probably meant nothing either.
But the feeling I got was just like...telling me that everybody knows the end is near and nobody knows what to do. This is the start, everything is going to become rapidly different and lividly awful...
Thats a lame attempt to really go into what I felt, but it was so heavy that I started praying. My uncle sat there beside me intellectualizing everything and seemingly not worried.
The strangest thing then....my cousin's 4 year old daughter came up to me and hugged me, kissed me on the cheek, and in the calmest way said " Everything will be okay, you know that..."
And the dream ended.
Bombs in Saskatchewan though...hah...lets burn their hay!!! This wasn't any major centre or anything either, this was fairly rural....

Anyway, just wanted to share. I have decided I ought to share dreams, or if this isn't the best way in the end, to at least journal them.
I have had pre-cog or whatever sorts of dreams before but few. My worst dreams have mostly always been just ...nightmares.
I had dreams 3 nights before Sept 11. I had no clue before that they were pre-cog..or what the WTC was in real life, or anything.
That's the only time ever that anything large has come into my dreams before it happened. So I'm not asking anyone to think too hard about my dream. I guess it's more astonishing to me the thoughts and the response of the child than the actual events in a sense, in this dream anyhow.
Any thoughts?
Why would everything be okay? The world is dark....there are so many answers to this and I really don't like the whole human evolution/enlightenment thing so far, I see a lot more regression to be honest...
But she said this and it was somehow powerful. It was like she knew beyond a doubt...
Hey, but maybe it was just a dream!

Is there a forum section for dreams? Seeing as this isn't really a prediction or anything, I figure it may be better placed in such an area....

The other dream I had yesterday while napping (I said today, but now it was technically yesterday I guess) I don't have space to go into, but basically my church suddenly expanded and masses of people were coming in. It was becoming cult like and sensational. Everybody heard and felt the end was near and wanted a piece of God to calm their souls basically....but really it was superficial, convenient and dirty as hell...
There were certain people there seen as spiritual heroes...and by the end of the dream one of them raped me and turned the whole group against me...
It was very creepy though. That's the jist of it....

What's with all the end-time stuff, i was growing rather numb to it and don't pay attention to dooms day stuff anymore lol....

Any thoughts or if anyone would like to share similar dreams....as I believe there is a strong and dreadful sense of this taking hold of more and more mind's. (not to say mine has been yet consumed or anything lol)
But then again, some would say there always has been, even in the infancy of civilization.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by phoebeflakes]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Pretty strong dream...not much on dreams myself althought I had a dream about a large Tsunami one yr before the indonesia one..But, I think we a getting close to some Glogal event. Too many signs and rumors for it to be nothing. Hang tight, pray, prepare..it is good things to do..

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Thanks, I appreciate your reply....that's interesting about the tsunami dream.

On another note....
I just noticed this small print at the top of the page. yeh, I'm still figuring this place out..... umm
"This forum is for the discussion of published clairvoyant predictions from contemporary psychics and "prophets" as well as ancient prophecies and prognostications. This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions."

Not that I was making any personal predictions, but still I guess this doesn't fit here regardless.
So any advice where I should put this thread instead? I need to explore more and will...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
There's a board on BTS for personal dreams and predictions.

This is not a second line.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Gawd..ok..I still haven't been able to find it...
I'm easily scattered and this place is overwhelmingly large sometimes lol

Thanks for that, good to know it IS there somewhere...
One of these days I will start posting things where they belong!!!!

As long as nobody is deleting this thread or something for now, I'd still be happy to hear what anyone thinks about humans getting this general impression that it's the end of the world, just the bulk of predictions concerning it, there being so many prophets....
It's interesting.
So many people dreaming things about it...or at least getting gut feelings about stuff.
Has it always been like this?
Some say we've ALWAYS been predicting the end of the world, that's there's always been this much hype or worry about it, but has there really?
I'm just curious, I'm no historian....

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetpeanc

There's a board on BTS for personal dreams and predictions.

This is not a second line.

Oh... on BTS!!
F*** me I'm scatterbrained.

Thanks again!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Please, like half the things on this Prediction site are personal predictions. Prince William is the AC, c'mon. That is a personal prediction backed up by the bible's information about the Anti-Christ. The bible says nothing about Prince William. Further, what makes someone qualified to post on this board. Dreams are interesting, and they may even be clairevoyant. If she had dreams that previously were clairevoyant why not consider her a "professional?"

As to your post, I do believe the end is near. With that said, isn't it reasonable to think that the only reason everyone believes its the end is because of all the bad stuff happening now a days? The media is filled with horrific stories, countries are developing nukes, and we are in a global recession. Perhaps it is just natural for our psyche to assume the worst when we hear the worst.

Further, and this could be a LARGE conspiracy theory in itself and is probably talked about on this board, but maybe the media's reporting on this information (which was created by PR people essentially from the gov't) is a way of scaring people into allowing a One World Order, or something else. With that said, I don't buy it, but maybe others do.

On a side note, I was placed into a dryer when I was like 2-4 by my older brother who told me it would be like a roller coaster ride. He turned it on I went round and round crying screaming, and then I went through the back of the dryer stood before a man with a white beard, asked if he was Santa, and he told me to go back. And then my parents had the door open yelling at my brother.

new topics

top topics

join