It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Shaped Contrail

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Vyrtigo

Let me get this straight...you think chemtrails are the result of cloud seeding?

I just want to clarify this.

[edit on 10/4/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Sure, its possible.

Hope that clarifies things for you.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Vyrtigo

Ok.

I'm doubting you'll change your stance on this.

Anyway, if you want to see a good video about cloud seeding search youtube for "Snowy Hydro"

Or this video as well:

[edit on 10/4/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vyrtigo
reply to post by Essan

Just Wondering if youve heard of how they quelled rainfall during the beijing olympics. I can also state endless references for cloud seeding, here

en.wikipedia.org...

www.greendaily.com...

Want more? then google cloud seeding.

Also, the pictures you posted are not normal contrails. A word of advice, reverse psychology usually isnt effective with adults.

posting alleged "chemtrails" as normal contrails is such an obvious play on confusion.

So in conclusion, cloud seeding and weather manipulation is real, and the pictures you posted contain pictures of actual chemtrails.

Wow it amazes me sometimes how people grab at straws. Yes we do cloud seeding problem is its a dump not a trail. And it is dumped into a cloud it doesnt just make one appear it creates ice crystals when they get to heavy they will fall and produce rain. So even if you want to believe in chemtrails thinking there weather manipulation is just silly. Take the time to look at how things are done before coming up with your theories.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Vyrtigo

How can contrails possibly be evidence of cloud seeding? You do realise that a) high level cirrus clouds do not produce precipitation and b) you can only seed a cloud if the cloud already exists!

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.weatheronline.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Believe what you want.

Ive had enough of this nonsense for one day. Maybe ill get back to you, most likely not.

We obviously have different opinions on the matter.

Do some research on cloud seeding, and weather control. Im not gonna sit here and educate a grown man who claims to be a weather expert on cloud formations and an abnormal interest in debunking chemtrails *yawn. Your signature says it all...

Have a nice day.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Vyrtigo]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Vyrtigo

Frustrated are we well i guess since you quit at least i wont have to try to figure oyt how someone could be so misguided on cloud seeding. Get off the chemtrail sites they warp the facts and try to make it sound scientific but in reality it just shows a lack of understanding.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Here is my crop and denoise of an area near the top of the contrail.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1df2d5ab7993.jpg[/atsimg]

You should notice some anomalous things which don't make things any easier to find out what this is or do they?

Regards

[edit on 13/4/09 by marsorbust]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Now that I look at it, each segment is roughly the same length. Which debunks the eddie theory because they would have eventually distorted. This is truly puzzling. I still havent found anything like it on the internet. -Sighs-

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust
Here is my crop and denoise of an area near the top of the contrail.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1df2d5ab7993.jpg[/atsimg]

You should notice some anomalous things which don't make things any easier to find out what this is or do they?

Regards

Can you denoise the the area about half way down. Maybe that will give a clearer picture of those solid looking objects that I see.

Your clips are extremely interesting and definitely make one pause.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join