It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Shaped Contrail

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Can anybody identify the plane from the closeups?

You can see something but I know nothing about planes so I can't even venture a guess.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vyrtigo
reply to post by Essan

In short,

The contrail/chemtrail suspects usually meet these criteria:

They dont dissipate as quickly as normal contrails, in fact, they do not dissipate at all, they spread, and merge with other contrails.

But contrails don't always dissipate and often spread and merge to cover the sky! Or are you suggesting they've now stopped doing that and that no-one but a few chemtrail believers have noticed?

They are dense, sometimes colored, and also cause a haze which is not associated with water vapor. But more similar to the colors you see in an oil slick. Magenta and green.

They com in a variety of sizes, shapes, swirls, blotches.

They start, and cutoff. Over designated areas.

Well these are normal contrails and clouds, do you have examples of how chemtrails look different?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e383858e8ec.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43c43d6c6733.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ba8836b01a8c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0336eda02c20.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/961d6a3a22dd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a25ad27e2fb9.jpg[/atsimg]

Weather control technology is real.

Well, those selling the technology claim it is. Personally I'm not convinced.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Essan]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Excuse me, but where did I state they were chemtrails?

Regards

[edit on 9/4/09 by marsorbust]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust

Excuse me, but where did I state they where chem trails?

Regards

I dont think you did.. hmm...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

I don't see any plane, some anomalies maybe, but no plane.

In fact I beginning to doubt it was a plane at all!

The trail continues out of the frame, so whatever it was is not visible in the image.

One things for sure, I've done lots of sky watching since I was 12 years old, I have never seen this before. I not only do astronomy at night, daytime as well.
Stars are not the only objects in the sky which I study.

Love the hobby!

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by marsorbust

I don't see any plane, some anomalies maybe, but no plane.

In fact I beginning to doubt it was a plane at all!

The trail continues out of the frame, so whatever it was is not visible in the image.

One things for sure, I've done lots of sky watching since I was 12 years old, I have never seen this before. I not only do astronomy at night, daytime as well.
Stars are not the only objects in the sky which I study.

Love the hobby!

What do you think that shiny thing is between most of the ribbons looking trails.

It seems to be a reflection of something.

You can see it better on zoom.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Essan,

Those trails are amazing as well as the cloud formations.

Very nice work sir.

Regards

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Ozweatherman,

Contrary to someone else's opinion I did visit the link and it was very informative.

My appreciation to you and I also persued google images and websites, some were close but not quite close enough in my opinion, but I remain open minded to science as well as other things.

I admire your posts and have often noted how well your posted are researched.

Thanks and kindest regards

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

NightSky,

Are you referring to the last posted image in the original post?

If so, I see a rounded object in the contrail's path.

Not sure what it is, but it does resemble a well known shape in ufo circles.

Regards,

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

I wasn't actually talking to you.

Re-read who I was replying to.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Yesterday at 5:00pm CST in the very SWMO corner next to KS and Okla state line I saw two jets flying next to each other spraying........one followed just behind no more than 1000ft off to one side. They were heading north then both made a 360 degree turn then started heading west then turned back heading north.

The trails they left behind created curly looking swirls unlike what I see normally........

Yes I did get a picture once they made a complete turn heading west......

I will post the picture when I can.......

Did anyone else see this?

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

[edit on 9-4-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
im still with the theory that its possible a conspiracy of genocide, elite survival via theft of the victims, is what is behind chemtrails. And I think it will advertently or inadvertently cause earth to be blamketed from the sun because a solar minimum and heat release, more clouds than normal during a summer season when mists would form more. Causing a manbearpig to eat everyone silly.

The first one with the spade shape. Maybe H.A.A.R.P is starting to make shapes in clouds? wierd though. could just be wind patterns, clouds do follw electrical string patterns in the atmosphere. You can see the way they coalesce.

[edit on 9-4-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Ok, I see what the mixup was, the posting the pics part, was what through me off.

My apologies to Chadwickus.

Regards

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
It looks like a double helix (dna strand).

I wonder if they are sending a message with it? Kinda killing two birds with one stone.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Wow - scary how our whole sky gets covered over with artificially made clouds....
Looks like a problem to me.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by marsorbust

No probs.

It happens.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Just Wondering if youve heard of how they quelled rainfall during the beijing olympics. I can also state endless references for cloud seeding, here

en.wikipedia.org...

www.greendaily.com...

Want more? then google cloud seeding.

Also, the pictures you posted are not normal contrails. A word of advice, reverse psychology usually isnt effective with adults.

posting alleged "chemtrails" as normal contrails is such an obvious play on confusion.

So in conclusion, cloud seeding and weather manipulation is real, and the pictures you posted contain pictures of actual chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
reply to post by Essan

Wow - scary how our whole sky gets covered over with artificially made clouds....
Looks like a problem to me.

I agree. See for example:

www.imperial.ac.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

There are around 7,000 commercial aircraft flying over the UK every single day. Whether they produce contrails - artificial clouds - does depend on atmospheric conditions. It's often not cold or humid enough at the height they fly (and some of course fly at lower altitude anyway). But in theory that could be 7,000 manmade clouds!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vyrtigo
reply to post by Essan

Just Wondering if youve heard of how they quelled rainfall during the beijing olympics. I can also state endless references for cloud seeding

Yes, well aware of that. Were you aware that in the USA there have been private firms advertising their services to farmers for cloud seeding for decades?

Of course, such perations cannot produce contrails nor can we see anything - fir a start the clouds they're seeding obscure our view! To seed clouds you need pre existing low level moisture bearing clouds. Seeding them encourages them to produce rain. In theory. The jury is still out on whether it really makes much difference. Anyway, that's for another thread

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

To put it simply,

I just think you're wrong, actually, i know you are, and i dont really feel like arguing with you.

Cloud seeding is a science, and normal contrails do not form clouds. This is not true.

Plus, all you can do is take the argument out of context and into the realm of subjectivity. i dont see any purpose in arguing with someone who is just reading from a script, and has no real beliefs of their own.

What exactly do you gain by spreading disinformation about chemtrails?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join