It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transcript of letter purportedly sent by NY gunman

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It would have been more efficient if the man had wrote this note in his native language instead of English. A translator could have discerned it's meaning much better.

It appeared he was blaming undercover cops targeting him for harassment. But if you read the letter long enough I am not sure that cop is referring to police officers. In some instances it does seem like he meant police, but others it seemed he was referring to thieves and racists.

A terrible tragedy to be sure, and I still am left wondering what his motives were in targeting those people instead of police who he seemed to have a beef with.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harassment101
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Couple of youtube vids on the subject. I think they might help shed light on what this is. The first video shows some of the standard things that happen to targets. Moving, job loss, electronic harassment, rumours, harassment, a lot of what he wrote about.

Looks like ATS is getting closer.

The only thing is that I wouldn't call it "Gangstalking", as this implies that anyone is capable of this kind of stuff.

For anything out there to be capable of chasing this guy around from state to state and "harrassing" him like that day and night -- I mean, this guy says they were controlling his breathing, his fan, his tv... just everything -- is way beyond the technology anyone around "here" has.

It's all too convenient for the anti-gun folks when folks go on shooting rampages all over the country. Very, extremely suspicious.

This topic is moving into the "Aliens & UFO" category like, mega-quick..

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Harassment101

Wow. That information is compelling.
I had never heard of gangstalking and mobbing before.
Thanks, I've just learned something new.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

It is my belief that Wong "thought" he was pursued and harassed by cops. In the world of Organized Stalking or also called Gang stalking, the perpetrators will make the target believe exactly what the target perceives to be happening.
In this case Wong believed he was harassed by cops. Other targets of this crime report that their stalker and harassers are the mob. When I first became aware of this crime of organized stalking that I experience, I thought I was pursued by a bunch of drug dealers and Satan Worshipers.

My point is that the perpetrators of this crime will go with the flow of what or who the target believes to be responsible for their harassment protocol.

I have no doubt that Wong was a target of covert harassment that we call Organized Stalking and Electronic Harassment....A very real crime that affects millions of people globally. Many targets do not know they have fallen victim to this crime and those people who do not know what is happening can be on a short fuse and can potentially be a ticking time bomb. These people are provoked and attacked by weapons such as Voice to Skull and/or some other type of weapons that are still classified.

For those who are not familiar with Voice to Skull (V2K) here is a link
www.raven1.net...

[edit on 7-4-2009 by iamcanadian2]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Here is an excellent example of Organized stalking. The perpetrators of this crime must have forgotten that this target had installed a video camera.
www.youtube.com...

The police in most cities know that this crime is happening and they either turn a blind eye to it or they may even participate in the harassment of a a target.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by iamcanadian2]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
[Post removed]

Mod edit: 1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

[edit on 4/8/2009 by Majic]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It's also a good idea to question some videos on youtube, there are lots of agents out there and in some of these gang stalking threads who have other goals. Since this video offers no verbal, we have to take the word of the video poster, and hope it was not yet another agent staged video, don't we?

All I am saying is be careful of who recommends what, use your best judgement, and yes I do have a reason for saying that.

I just was just over at Gang Stalking World and there is more to the story.

www3.signonsandiego.com...

The letter indicated he was angry with police for what he said were years of persecution. But records show few scrapes with the law, save for a bad check charge in California in 1992 and a speeding ticket there in 2007. An informant told state police that Wong was planning a bank robbery in 1999 to support his coc aine habit, but Zikuski said the information was never verified.

Gang Stalking has a lot of names, but it's important to get the right information. If an informant claimed this guy was going to rob a bank, what are the chances that he was under investigation? What are the chances he was telling the truth?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty

Wow. That information is compelling.
I had never heard of gangstalking and mobbing before.
Thanks, I've just learned something new.

I am glad you learnt something new if it was up to some the community was never really move forward, and there are some who want to get rid of the word Gang Stalking so that the community will have to start over from scratch with getting the word out to the public.

I am surprised that you have not heard of workplace mobbing, that community has been getting the word out for some time now. A lot of the workplace shootings were due to workplace mobbing. That's why when these shootings happen and they happen in the community it still fits the M.O.

It not right or fair to right these shooters off, without looking into their claims, we are just lucky this guy left a note. Many of these shootings might be the result of Gang Stalking harassment, but most times we can only suspect, it's rear to find clear pointers like this.

This has been going on for years, and the reports have come in from almost every country. These investigations are causing problems, and the more people who wake up to that reality the better.

Really check out the sites on Gang Stalking.
www.GangStalkingworld.com...
www.GangStalkingunited.com...
www.Thehiddenevil.com...

also to learn more about workplace mobbing, these are good sites to start with
www.mobbing.ca...
www.mobbing-usa.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Looks like ATS is getting closer.

The only thing is that I wouldn't call it "Gangstalking", as this implies that anyone is capable of this kind of stuff.

Well for years that's what many were calling it, on radio and in newspapers, till some sources recently tried to suppress the term in favor of their own, an effort which is biting the dust.

For anything out there to be capable of chasing this guy around from state to state and "harrassing" him like that day and night -- I mean, this guy says they were controlling his breathing, his fan, his tv... just everything -- is way beyond the technology anyone around "here" has.

Yeah it's not just state to state, if you read up on this stuff, it's country to country.

I don't think he said they were controlling his breathing. He sounds like he is saying they were gasing his place, which made it hard to breath and he mentons something about feeling like vomiting, which is classic Gang Stalking stuff.

It's all too convenient for the anti-gun folks when folks go on shooting rampages all over the country. Very, extremely suspicious.

This topic is moving into the "Aliens & UFO" category like, mega-quick..

It's not. When I came on this board a couple years ago, the topic was in policitcs under social issues believe it or not. That was where the major thread on this topic was for like close to a year and a half on this forum.

It's funny 2 years ago people on the forum had a lot of knowledge about Gang Stalking, mods would always be like, there is a thread here about Gang Stalking. Or other posters would be like, ok this sounds like Gang Stalking, and in the last six months or so, the awareness on this forum in some ways feels like it's taken a bit of a nose dive, which is weird.

Anyways read the books, visit the site, share the information with people, the more we can get the public aware, the better chance we have of stopping this stuff.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Someone in the thread asked why he shot up that location apparently he took courses or a language course there to better his life in the one area that would make a difference his english.

He apparently left the course without finishing, (hard to say if this had anything with Gang Stalking), and his letter said there were at least two people he wanted to take out with him, so I don't know if someone at that location was a part of Gang Stalking, but the community takes part in the harassment so it's possible.

That could possibly answer the question of why that location. If he attended this school, maybe his writing skills were good enough and maybe he did write the note.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I am surprised that you have not heard of workplace mobbing, that community has been getting the word out for some time now. A lot of the workplace shootings were due to workplace mobbing. That's why when these shootings happen and they happen in the community it still fits the M.O

Well here in Australia, we have a thing called Workplace Harrassment and also Stalking for which you can get an AVO (apprehended violence order).
Now that I know what Gang Stalking and Mobbing and the other variants are, then yes it definately goes on here.
But we haven't had the terms or the coverage in the media that the U.S obviously has had.

It's quite obvious that this gunman has had this experience according to that letter IMO
That is IF it was the gunman who wrote it.

His sister has told the media that she doesn't think it was him who penned it, at as the handwriting looked different to his.

Of course IF it wasn't him, then that brings up the questions of
a) who else was involved/knew of the shooting on the day that happened and who wrote and sent this letter and posted it.

b)why would a second person send this letter to make it look like this guy was Gang Stalked and for what purpose??

From what I've just read of Gang Stalking, the end result is the victim is supposed to commit suicide, not commit murder of the
ones who he thinks is stalking him.

I guess though there is always a risk of that happening.

Will be interesting to find out the reasons why he chose the Immigration Centre to let loose.
I'm sure the connection will come to light eventually.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Re the term Organized stalking vs Gang stalking.

First I have to thank you as it was you a few years back that reponded to one of my posts on ATS and told me what I was experiening was called Gang Stalking. From your info I began to research the term gang stalking and began to understand what was happening to me. Since that moment I became an activist. I tried to join Gang stalking world and was only able to make one post a few years back and was never able to sign in again nor could I sign up under another name. As a result. I sought out other targets on the internet and began to do activism in my city.

I was very bold in my approach as I knew there had to be more targets in my area and my goal was to expose this crime and also find those targets. So I placed signs on my car about Gang Stalking. I was cautioned by Eleanor White and other seasoned activists that this term would evoke an incorrect image of who our haassers are. I refused to listen as I thought the term Gang stalking portrayed these goofs in the manner they displayed.

The signage on my car read "Gang stalking is illegal" with a link to the CATCH website. I drove with these signs on my car for almost a year but the feedback and questions I got suggested to me that this term confused the general public. I had police thinking that I was protecting a gang from harassement. I had travelling motor cycle gangs give me the thumbs up as they drove by my car and read the signage. I had people in the community thinking that the perpetrators of this crtime were strickly gang members. After a year of trying to explain to the general public what gang stalking was and was not, I gave up the term and put the term Organized stalking on my car instead. What I found was I no longer had to waste the time and energy trying to explain the term of gang stalking. People in the community no longer had a skewed perception of who these perpetrators are.

I continue to have signs on my car, and I have just uploaded my own website and advertise that on my car. My intention was to also educate the perpetrators of this crime. Many of the perps are lied to about this crime and are brainwashed into thinking that what they do is for the greater good of society. Many are my neighbours who believed the lies circulating about me. I saw many of my perps as just grossly misinformed and in no way were they a gang member.

However, not all my perps are grossly misinformed citizen on patrol groups. Many of them know exactly what they are doing and many of them have attempted to harm me in the community with attempts to run me off the road.

As a result of my local activism, I have now found 12 of us in this area who have fallen victim to this crime of Organized stalking and electronic harassment. Also because of my bold approach, I gained the attention of a local radio as well as our local paper. My activism has included 4 radio broadcasts both in my area and also in the US.

Recently, I received an email slandering the large group of targets who use the term Organized stalking instead of the term gang stalking...this to me tells me that the perps are hard at work trying to divide and conquer the targeted community.

Who cares what you call this crime as long as you are doing something to expose it. I use the term Organinzed stalking because it immediately paints a picture of what we targets are up against and requires no explanation like the term gang stalking.

I fight hard to expose this crime in my community with my bold approach and take no crap attitude. This has effectively stopped the community harassment and the violent threats to harm my life. I have also gained support in my community and I have plenty of people who now believe that this crime is very real.

Here is a link to my website

www.osnanaimo.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Outstanding theories going on, I did some searching to see if there was an update on the FBI analysis of the letter but nothing so far.

I did find this, which gives more details of how the horrible crime was committed.

98 shots fired in just over a minute!!

AP

BINGHAMTON, N.Y. (AP) — The man who gunned down 13 people at an upstate New York immigration center fired 98 shots from two handguns in a little more than a minute, police said Wednesday.

Ballistics reports showed Jiverly Wong fired 87 times from a 9mm Beretta and 11 times from a .45-caliber handgun.

Police said almost all 13 victims died instantly. Four others were wounded but survived. Wong killed himself as police were rushing to the scene. He was found with a satchel containing several full ammunition clips.

Both guns registered and the police already know that Wong recently practiced at a local firing range.

It definitely will be interesting to see the FBI's take on the letter...

and more interesting to see you guys and gals, find the holes in their assessment.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamcanadian2

Re the term Organized stalking vs Gang stalking.

I was very bold in my approach as I knew there had to be more targets in my area and my goal was to expose this crime and also find those targets. So I placed signs on my car about Gang Stalking. I was cautioned by Eleanor White and other seasoned activists that this term would evoke an incorrect image of who our haassers are. I refused to listen as I thought the term Gang stalking portrayed these goofs in the manner they displayed.

Debbie, the term if used correctly does work. I am not sure in what manner you claim to have been using the term, because someone seeing organised stalking, has as much a change of understanding as someone seeing the term Gang Stalking. If you were pointing to the correct websites, then I am not sure the lack of understanding, unless you have the misfortune of dealing with people who think websites are inappropriate, because they like things in alphabetical order.

The signage on my car read "Gang stalking is illegal" with a link to the CATCH website. I drove with these signs on my car for almost a year but the feedback and questions I got suggested to me that this term confused the general public. I had police thinking that I was protecting a gang from harassement. I had travelling motor cycle gangs give me the thumbs up as they drove by my car and read the signage. I had people in the community thinking that the perpetrators of this crtime were strickly gang members. After a year of trying to explain to the general public what gang stalking was and was not, I gave up the term and put the term Organized stalking on my car instead. What I found was I no longer had to waste the time and energy trying to explain the term of gang stalking. People in the community no longer had a skewed perception of who these perpetrators are.

Police in your area sound interesting Debbie if the term works for you, use it. What's not appriciated is some members of the Organized stalking crowd trying to bury the term Gang Stalking, the term that has had the most effect for the last year. The only ones I find sprouting this stuff are Eleanor and crew. If you all like the term use it, but don't tell others what to do. Not to indicate you specifically were doing this.

I continue to have signs on my car, and I have just uploaded my own website and advertise that on my car. My intention was to also educate the perpetrators of this crime. Many of the perps are lied to about this crime and are brainwashed into thinking that what they do is for the greater good of society. Many are my neighbours who believed the lies circulating about me. I saw many of my perps as just grossly misinformed and in no way were they a gang member.

Informantion that has been out there for some time. Great.

However, not all my perps are grossly misinformed citizen on patrol groups. Many of them know exactly what they are doing and many of them have attempted to harm me in the community with attempts to run me off the road.

Yeah. Real targets actually do get this.

As a result of my local activism, I have now found 12 of us in this area who have fallen victim to this crime of Organized stalking and electronic harassment. Also because of my bold approach, I gained the attention of a local radio as well as our local paper. My activism has included 4 radio broadcasts both in my area and also in the US.

Believe me, I know who you are and what you do. I am familiar with your efforts, and the efforts of others like you.

Recently, I received an email slandering the large group of targets who use the term Organized stalking instead of the term gang stalking...this to me tells me that the perps are hard at work trying to divide and conquer the targeted community.

I do think some people are trying to divide the community, and I have never heard of anyone who uses the term Gang Stalking trying to get others to drop the term, it's only been the Organized Stalking crew, that have been trying deperately to kill the term, that most people online recognize, and the term that has been used for many years now. Ofcouse after this discussion, no doubt we will have lot's of mysterious people trying to suddenly suppress the term Organised Stalking.

Who cares what you call this crime as long as you are doing something to expose it. I use the term Organinzed stalking because it immediately paints a picture of what we targets are up against and requires no explanation like the term gang stalking.

Then why are some people like Eleanor and her crew trying to get rid of the term Gang Stalking, and this goes for those participating in the efforts. Let people use what works for them. If the idea really is to expose this crime.

I fight hard to expose this crime in my community with my bold approach and take no crap attitude. This has effectively stopped the community harassment and the violent threats to harm my life. I have also gained support in my community and I have plenty of people who now believe that this crime is very real.

I can't find the words.

Here is a link to my website

www.osnanaimo.org...

Great I am always surprised that you put so much effort into promoting Eleanors site and not your own, since you are such a bold activist. Well it's been great conversing, and now that we have that straight. I have absolutly no doubt we will see you, and other like you continue to progress in your bold efforts. I count on it.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlightyWill be interesting to find out the reasons why he chose the Immigration Centre to let loose.
I'm sure the connection will come to light eventually.

Hi Flighty,

Sorry I thought I had covered this. He lost his job in November, went on unemployment, and started taking English language courses at the location he shot up to better himself. He quit the course a little less than a month ago, and about 2 weeks ago wrote the note about killing at least two people before he takes himself out.

I don't know if any of the people he killed were any of the two people he intented to kill or not, but that's why he choose the location. He had been taking classes there and quit for some unexplained reason. If he was being Gang Stalked, then dropping out of courses is typical behaviour. A lot of targets can not handle the stress and harassment of this stuff, so they quit or get fired from jobs, drop out of courses, and you have to be really tough to stay strong when you are a target of this stuff.

I do believe the letter is from him, and thank God he wrote it or he would have been written off as some dope head, who was thinking of robbing banks, a 2 time loser who could not keep a job, a marriage together, and who dropped classes.

The lies about him that were printed are horrible, I can't imagine what his life was like if these were the rumours that were being whispered behind his back.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
Outstanding theories going on, I did some searching to see if there was an update on the FBI analysis of the letter but nothing so far.

I did find this, which gives more details of how the horrible crime was committed.

98 shots fired in just over a minute!!

AP

BINGHAMTON, N.Y. (AP) — The man who gunned down 13 people at an upstate New York immigration center fired 98 shots from two handguns in a little more than a minute, police said Wednesday.

Ballistics reports showed Jiverly Wong fired 87 times from a 9mm Beretta and 11 times from a .45-caliber handgun.

Police said almost all 13 victims died instantly. Four others were wounded but survived. Wong killed himself as police were rushing to the scene. He was found with a satchel containing several full ammunition clips.

Both guns registered and the police already know that Wong recently practiced at a local firing range.

It definitely will be interesting to see the FBI's take on the letter...

and more interesting to see you guys and gals, find the holes in their assessment.

It seems that they have taken the authenticy of the letter at face value. Based on some of the things that have been printed there are indications that he was placed on the police radar after the informant said that he was a drug user and was planning to rob a bank.

They are really trying to paint him as a paranoid, nut job who was deeply disturbed. I know the media do manipulate things, but after doing a lot of reading, I really was surprised how twisted some of the stories were about him, especially when you read the fleshed out corrections from other sources.

It would be nice to see some media stories asking the touch questions, but I doubt that will happen.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bubbabuddha

It’s all just so convenient for the gun grabbers down in D.C.
I can see them jumping for joy after each massacre as I know from someone that I trust that folks
at the various anti-gun groups call these incidents “opportunities”.

Let us pose a question:
Is our government capable of murdering innocent people to suit their needs?

Anyone with half a brain knows the answer to that so personally I feel that some of these incidents are “nurtured”.
How funny that as soon as an anti-gun administration gets into office and the shooting sprees start up like brushfires.
Well all I can say is that I won’t stop packing for anyone, the Police can not protect you and often they will show up late to find you dead.
Recent events in London and PA as well as other places show that post 9/11 law enforcement has gotten much more corrupt and they even seem to hate the people they are supposed to protect.
If you don’t believe me just try saying hello to the Police now and 9 out of 10 times you will get tossed and FI'd for having the gall to talk to them.
It’s so sad that the people that want to take away our only means of defense also travel with men who carry machine guns yet a lot of Americans somehow fail to see the hypocrisy in all of this.

All I can say is that majority no longer trust the government and any attempts to disarm Americans will lead to a lot bloodshed.
I hope the Military and Police really understand this before they start confiscation on the orders of a defender of child pornographers.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I see where you are coming from in regards to the media, but hey, isn't it easier for the public to take that this guy was not the norm, a wacked out delusional loner?

If he were to be portrayed as someone who was down on their luck, unemployed, unable to communicate effectively who just snapped in a moment of frustration...

Wouldn't that would be more frightening to the public?...

Because there are many many people in a similar situation as far as employment and being frustrated.

What happens if/when they snap??

ed:clarity

[edit on 4/8/2009 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I am tired of the politics in the targeted community. I am tired of the the in-fighting that goes on. I find it a waste of time and energy. My energy is better spent in exposing this crime. As far as I am concerned getting the word out that this is a real crime against humanity and finding other targets so we have a stronger voice is all I am concerned about. I don't give a crap about what name targets use to expose this as long as they are not just sitting back taking the abuse dished out to them.

I have seen blogs attacking Eleanor, I have seen blogs attacking Julianne Mckinney and these blogs were written by those who claim to be targets. As far as I am concerned these attacks must stop and we must unite and stop the in-fighting..This is exactly what the perps want and they do not have to lift a finger to do anything as the targets do all the work for them by creating blogs that attack other targets. There will always be differing opinions about this crime as there is with all topics.

I have no opinion on the credibility site that Eleanor has set up and I see her as a determined and hard working woman who only has the same goal as me..EXPOSURE of this crime.

It is time to stop the in-fighting and time to spend that time that is used to ridicule other targets and use the efforts and energy for educating the public.

Thanks for your feedback Harassment 101. When you replied to my post a few years back I used the name of 'daretobe'. but for some strange reason I was not able to access that account and had to start and new account with ATS. I would surmise that my computer was hacked and I was denied access to ATS and also denied access Gang Stalking World.

Keep up the good fight and yes, I will be fighting these bozos until that day the harassment stops and is exposed.

Have you noticed that the Naysayers on this site and other sites have dropped off? I have noticed this and to me that says that we are educating the public and we are believed by a percentage of the population that this is a very real phenomenon and is a crime against humanity.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886
reply to post by bubbabuddha

It’s all just so convenient for the gun grabbers down in D.C.
I can see them jumping for joy after each massacre as I know from someone that I trust that folks
at the various anti-gun groups call these incidents “opportunities”.

I believe you.

Let us pose a question:
Is our government capable of murdering innocent people to suit their needs?

No comment, but yes I think we do all know the answer to this question.

Anyone with half a brain knows the answer to that so personally I feel that some of these incidents are “nurtured”.

The question is always proving it. It's what you can prove, I know some people are agents, but can I prove it?

How funny that as soon as an anti-gun administration gets into office and the shooting sprees start up like brushfires.

Shootings were still happening, but there is an escallation, by the way there were two more small shootings that recently happened.

Well all I can say is that I won’t stop packing for anyone, the Police can not protect you and often they will show up late to find you dead.
Recent events in London and PA as well as other places show that post 9/11 law enforcement has gotten much more corrupt and they even seem to hate the people they are supposed to protect.

You do have the right to bear arms, and it was written into the constitution for a reason.

If you don’t believe me just try saying hello to the Police now and 9 out of 10 times you will get tossed and FI'd for having the gall to talk to them.

That's pretty horrible.

It’s so sad that the people that want to take away our only means of defense also travel with men who carry machine guns yet a lot of Americans somehow fail to see the hypocrisy in all of this.

All I can say is that majority no longer trust the government and any attempts to disarm Americans will lead to a lot bloodshed.
I hope the Military and Police really understand this before they start confiscation on the orders of a defender of child pornographers.

I really would hate to see it come to that, but they are calling for the ban with each shooting, and like I said, two more small one's just happened.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join