It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transcript of letter purportedly sent by NY gunman

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Yea. Im not too sure totell you the truth. I just dont buy a lot of the crap they feed us these days, I have been questioning a lot more over the past couple years, and it has served me well.
If he did write this, ok, if he didnt, ok. He still murdered all those people, so I guess it really doesnt matter why anyways. The families of these people could probably give two craps less about the letter, it is of no importance to them since they cant talk to their loved ones anymore.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Wow sorry to the OP and Mods, I did not know this news was already being covered....I just began a thread about it @

www.abovetopsecret.com...

feel free to erase or move or whatever you need to do

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Here's an update which adds some more details to the story of Jiverly Wong, the mass murderer who took 13 lives then his own last Friday:

NY gunman's rambling, paranoid letter blames cops

BINGHAMTON, N.Y. (AP) — Jiverly Wong felt tormented by police. They snuck into his room and touched him while he was sleeping, he thought. They stole $20 from his wallet. Because of them, he lost his job. Because of them, he was poor and his life was a mess.

In a rambling, disjointed letter sent to a TV news station, the man who would walk into an immigrant center and gun down 13 people before killing himself blamed his troubles on the police and vowed to take at least two people "to return to the dust of earth." He ended the letter, neatly written in capital letters, on a chilling note: "And you have a nice day."

In the letter, received Monday by News 10 Now in Syracuse, the writer also complains of shoddy treatment by the state unemployment system after he lost his job assembling vacuum cleaners.

An interesting snippet..

Wong's sister said on NBC's "Today" show she doesn't think the letter was written by him. The woman, who asked not to be identified, said her younger brother's handwriting was more like "chicken scratch" and his vocabulary too limited to have written such a letter.

emphasis mine

Seems that ATS members aren't the only ones who challenge the authenticity of the released letter.

ed:format

[edit on 4/7/2009 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
People it sounds like he was a Gang Stalking Target.

www.GangStalkingWorld.com...

Here check out the techniques.

What is Gang Stalking?

Gang Stalking is a covert investigation that is opened on an individual. The individual is then placed under overt and covert forms of surveillance. The person is followed around 24/7. Foot patrols and vehicle patrols are used to follow the Individual around, as part of the monitoring process. During these patrols a one handed sign language is used to assist the citizen informants with communicating to each other.

Gang Stalking is also systemic form of control, which seeks to control every aspect of a Targeted Individuals life. Gang Stalking has many similarities to workplace mobbing, but takes place outside in the community. It called Gang Stalking, because the target is followed around and placed under intrusive and directed surveillance by groups of organised "Covert Human Intelligence Sources" also known as Citizen Informants 24/7. Using anti-terror laws to spy on ordinary people.

Many Targeted Individuals are harassed and placed under surveillance in this way for months or even years before they realise that they are being targeted by an organised protocol of harassment.

What happens during this Gang Stalking surveillance is very similar to what happened to many innocent individuals in the former East Germany or Activists and Dissidents in Russia. Many innocent people in the former East Germany would be targeted for these harassment programs, and then their friends, family, and the community at large would be used to monitor, prosecute, and harass them. In Russia it was used by the state to declare activist, dissidents or anyone they thought to be an enemy of the state as mentally unfit and many were institutionalised using this form of systemic control.

Read up on the techniques.
www.gangstalkingworld.com...

It sounds like he snapped after being targeted for years, as bad as his english was, his letter is pretty clear.

Oh well.

Oh yeah there is like an ebook that explains this,

www.gangstalkingworld.com...
and now this one

www.gangstalkingunited.com...

also check out www.hiddenevil.com...

[edit on 7-4-2009 by Harassment101]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Even though the letter 'looks' unreadable and in some cases is quite confusing, I still think somethings a bit fishy here. An undercover cop annoyed him for years?
Don't think so, I dont think anyone would waste that much time on one individual, even if they were racist in the extreme , they'd beat them up and then forget it.
To do stupid things like break into his apartment steal 20 Dollars, adjust the air conditioning and bug the hell out the guy.
And then to try and cause a car crash 32 times? and this guy DIDN'T get a number plate once over the years it happened?

The English is pretty poor the syntax terrible but he does come out with quite 'complicated' words like 'unemployment' when some of the more basic skills like sentence structure is totally crap.@Cop unlock my door and came in take a sit in my room@????

Think this may be a hoax letter or something, and before people say, I don't have any degrees in writing structuring or anything, just my pisspoor English reading and writing skills, I mean we all make mistakes like 'THE' being spelt 'TEH' but if you've spent 18 years in a foreign country you'd learn to read, write AND speak the language, unless you are too lazy or stupid to do so.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

The answer is , IT CANNOT BE. And for this reason, we must weather such problems as they arise, rather than identifying problems early. Its the same all over the world. You cant know if someone is going to flip out, unless you break a number of privacy laws. And I think those laws save more people than they kill , so I wouldnt advocate a change to those laws in the least.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
He obviously wasn't so poor that he couldn't afford a 9mm and a .45 caliber handgun, plus the ammunition the crazy bastard needed to murder all those people.

Based on his letter, he was plainly as crazy as a *snip* loon.

Years and years just ticking away until suddenly BOOM. I wonder how many more of these delusional "I'm being watched" freaks are out there just waiting to pop.

I think I know where I'd start looking though.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
Even though the letter 'looks' unreadable and in some cases is quite confusing, I still think somethings a bit fishy here. An undercover cop annoyed him for years?
Don't think so, I dont think anyone would waste that much time on one individual, even if they were racist in the extreme , they'd beat them up and then forget it.

Wrong and I will let you find out why you are wrong. Gang Stalking is systemic, targets are harassed for years, and it's not just by one person. If you will kindly read some of the information you will see that people do excert the effort, this type of stalking harassment is a common complaint of targets. To understand this better it might help to read up on Cointelpro, and the Stasi.

To do stupid things like break into his apartment steal 20 Dollars, adjust the air conditioning and bug the hell out the guy.
And then to try and cause a car crash 32 times? and this guy DIDN'T get a number plate once over the years it happened?

Maybe he did, it's hard to say, and it's not one undercover cop, he was harassed from Calafornia to New York, and this is how the Informants opperate, and they will say they are the cops, or with the cops, and yes the police in other cases of Gang Stalking do similar, along with firefighters. Read up on the topic first.

The English is pretty poor the syntax terrible but he does come out with quite 'complicated' words like 'unemployment' when some of the more basic skills like sentence structure is totally crap.@Cop unlock my door and came in take a sit in my room@????

Think this may be a hoax letter or something, and before people say, I don't have any degrees in writing structuring or anything, just my pisspoor English reading and writing skills, I mean we all make mistakes like 'THE' being spelt 'TEH' but if you've spent 18 years in a foreign country you'd learn to read, write AND speak the language, unless you are too lazy or stupid to do so.

Other targets have complained about home breakin's while they are in their homes sleeping. Ramona Lopez has stated she work up during and assult while in her home, she was a whistle blower.

This stuff is standard for some targets of Gang Stalking.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
this reminds me of some of the very same tactics used in the VT murders aftermath. the photos, the letters. hmmm wonder how he got the guns. anyhow, who knows.

one strange thing is how IBM has managed to squash all but the early references to them. IBM...one of the most insensitive, stinking companies in this country at the forefront of shipping jobs overseas to the point of even selling parts of themselves along with the people the chinese government.

didn't he work for them and get fired? or was that initial false reporting? i haven't followed this since the first day until today.

and if he did work for them, what the hell was the criteria for hiring if the dude according to his sister couldn't even speak passable english or chickenscratch a sentence together.

yeah this all smells. badly.

[edit on 7-4-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
He obviously wasn't so poor that he couldn't afford a 9mm and a .45 caliber handgun, plus the ammunition the crazy bastard needed to murder all those people.

Based on his letter, he was plainly as crazy as a *snip* loon.

Years and years just ticking away until suddenly BOOM. I wonder how many more of these delusional "I'm being watched" freaks are out there just waiting to pop.

I think I know where I'd start looking though.

If he really was harassed in the way he claims, which is not impossible, then he was driven to it, why he took out people in that building I have no idea.

It's wrong to kill, but 18 years of being targeted like this, that's horrible as well, and if it's true, society has to realise this.

People who shoot up schools due to bullying are bad, but is being bullied till you go violent any better? Is being mobbed at work till you kill someone or go postal ok? No, but people have more of an understanding of it. Gang Stalking is no different.

The killings were wrong, but if this guy is telling the truth and he was targeted in this harassment campaign for that long, then society should take some responsibility for allowing this type of harassment to continue.

His actions were wrong, but if he was targeted in this way, that is not right either.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Harassment101

Good grief, you're actually buying in to this stuff. The guy is plainly off his rocker.

A nationwide conspiracy ranging from California to New York, specifically intended to harass a semi-literate grocery delivery guy.

You don't think for one second that his obvious mental issues, lack of english language skills, and struggles with life just ground him down to the point where he snapped.

It is a recognized trait of violent delusionals that they will provide justification for their violence through the framing of some type of persecution. The Hmong guy who killed 3 fellow hunters claimed they were making racist slurs against him, the Virginia Tech killer claimed he was driven to kill because the rich kids at VT looked down on him, and now this guy - all asian interestingly, or not.

Then there is the act itself. If you believe you are being persecuted by the police, you would attack.......the police, this guy murdered innocent people taking a citizenship test, what more proof do you need that he was demonstrably insane.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Here's why I don't think it's authentic.

The letter was handwritten in all capital letters on two sheets of paper

Using all caps is exceptionally annoying to write in. So why do it? Because it masks handwriting to a certain extent.

It's much harder to verify the authenticity of all-caps as compared to normal writing. The loops and swirls of normal handwriting are absent from all-caps.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Here is what I got out of it. (How I translated it)--though my real personal feelings are in line with people who think there is something fishy or 'off' with this whole mess.

Date March 18 2009

Dear NEW TEN NOW

c'mon now...who really writes the news stations??? The Zodiac?

"I am Jiverly Wong Shooting the people."

A bit too...poetic and blunt for someone who seems to portray exasperation and illiteracy.

Ok, it sounds to me that a** should be transcribed sh** (sorry T&C). Also that he is indicating mind programming or harrassment, electronic and physical by a man who is a cop or who sidelines as a cop-in California.
In my opinion this is what he is trying to say that the cop gave him alot of hell, basically.

Further it sounds like he is trying to indicate that he needs to himself get a judge elected who can deal with his type of problems. And to do this, for whatever reason, he is going to need the help of at least 2 people-for whom he just killed. Dead warriors? see below:

"Any way I can not accepted my poor life. Before I cut my poor life I must oneself get a judge job for make an impartial with undercover cop by at least two people with me go to return to the dust of earth."

It also seems to me like he is saying he got a jail term of seven years and eight months for 'delievery' (dope?) to a grocery (delivery site-individual)

He said the cop started rumors to get other people to collude (sp) against him. (paraphrase)

Why doesn't he just scream CIA-everybody else does...

Of course I think the whole thing is moot because I believe it is just as likely the real guy with that name is deceased and someone who looked well enough like him through identity theft and manchurian nomination carried out the act for purposes that are unseen-such as diversion, or policy changing, or perception changing--maybe even just to kill one of those immigrants for again, reasons unknown-and that everybody connected to the real 'whats his name' is in great danger due now to the attention and assumptions forthcoming as a result of the letter taken literally.

Somewhere there is a policeman connected to the name of that guy by way of a prison sentence during those years--who is now going to be placed in the hot seat.

Remember Fulgrum/OJ. I personally believe something just as big was played there as well. I wonder if I am alone in this.

Let talk about when I live at the 28 Baker St. 2nd Floor, Johnson City, New York 13790.

Let's...

Already impartial now..cop bring about this shooting. cop must responsible. And you have a nice day.

Uh huh. ...

what's going on?

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh

Good grief, you're actually buying in to this stuff. The guy is plainly off his rocker.

I am buying it, and I own stock in the company. I very much believe that Gang Stalking happens and this letter makes it seem like he was a target, but I would like to know more about his writing skills before I fully trust the letter to be his.

A nationwide conspiracy ranging from California to New York, specifically intended to harass a semi-literate grocery delivery guy.

It's not just nationwide, it's close to being international. Yes, you should read up on the subject.

You don't think for one second that his obvious mental issues, lack of english language skills, and struggles with life just ground him down to the point where he snapped.

Anything is possible, but the letter makes it clear that the person was a Targeted Individual. Is the letter real? Why would they want this guy to seem like a Gang Stalking target, unless they are going to use it to pass laws?

It is a recognized trait of violent delusionals that they will provide justification for their violence through the framing of some type of persecution. The Hmong guy who killed 3 fellow hunters claimed they were making racist slurs against him, the Virginia Tech killer claimed he was driven to kill because the rich kids at VT looked down on him, and now this guy - all asian interestingly, or not.

It's also true that the harassment of this type, makes the target look crazy, or can actually drive them to acts of violence, just the same as workplace mobbing.

Then there is the act itself. If you believe you are being persecuted by the police, you would attack.......the police, this guy murdered innocent people taking a citizenship test, what more proof do you need that he was demonstrably insane.

I don't know why he choose this place to take out his anger, but yes it's fully possible. Because Gang Stalking takes place in the community, he took out his anger within the community, just like workplace mobbing targets usually take out their anger in the workplace. This guy spoke of false rumours and people being mean to him, so look into that more.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Thats BS.

If he was going to kill someone, wouldn't it be the cops who harass him?

Even a nutjob has a rudimentary grasp of logic... if a specific someone is pissing you off, you either kill yourself, or you kill them. You don't go and kill randomers.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer

Thats BS.

If he was going to kill someone, wouldn't it be the cops who harass him?

Even a nutjob has a rudimentary grasp of logic... if a specific someone is pissing you off, you either kill yourself, or you kill them. You don't go and kill randomers.

With Gang Stalking it's not like that however, Kimveer Gill who did the Montreal shooting in Canada was most likely also a target of this harassment and he choose a university as his target, but it was still a community setting, so it still fits the profile.

Gang Stalking is a community crime, so if a target is going to act out, the community setting is where it will happen. The building he choose is part of the community setting, and there is no way to know what if any kind of interaction he had their. He knew the building well enough to block the back entrance with his car.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Couple of youtube vids on the subject. I think they might help shed light on what this is. The first video shows some of the standard things that happen to targets. Moving, job loss, electronic harassment, rumours, harassment, a lot of what he wrote about.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
If it was hand written it stinks even more. Spell check would explain that the words are correct but the sentence structure flawed. This just doesn't seem like normal 'engrish' to me.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
If it was hand written it stinks even more. Spell check would explain that the words are correct but the sentence structure flawed. This just doesn't seem like normal 'engrish' to me.

If the letter turns out to be a fake, then they are simply trying to cover up the true agenda of all the recent killings. Some were speculating that all the recent shootings might be the powers that be trying to ban guns, so if the letter is a fake, then the possiblity that comes to my mind is they are using this as a cover for the real agenda behind all the shootings.

I am trying to remember this movie, where these people discover that the government is doing tests to make people snap, and it's has some guy hearing voices. In the movie they find that the cellphone towers are part of the plot, if anyone knows the movie, just drop a link.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'm not sure if they're doing that. It seems more likely that they will use a tragedy to advance their agenda of gun control. This image of a lone crazed gunman will help usher in new laws quite easily.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join