It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transcript of letter purportedly sent by NY gunman

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

That’s the point isn’t it?
As times become more challenging we will see more of this.

I see this as problem, reaction, solution.

The problem is somehow mental patients are getting guns and going nuts and killing people with Special Forces type efficiency.

The reaction to this is many Americans will say it’s the guns fault, we should ban them, to the glee of many people in D.C.

Their solution is a gun free America as people without guns are much easier to boss around, control and take advantage of.

What I want to know why is there no mention of the fact that just about all these of these shooters are on some type of medication for mental illness?

Why is this the common denominator amongst all of them?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
reply to post by Harassment101

I see where you are coming from in regards to the media, but hey, isn't it easier for the public to take that this guy was not the norm, a wacked out delusional loner?

If he were to be portrayed as someone who was down on their luck, unemployed, unable to communicate effectively who just snapped in a moment of frustration...

Wouldn't that would be more frightening to the public?...

Because there are many many people in a similar situation as far as employment and being frustrated.

What happens if/when they snap??

ed:clarity

[edit on 4/8/2009 by JacKatMtn]

I get what you are saying, yes it is easier to believe that these people are lunatics, and crazy rather than believe they are just average people like the rest of us, because then it makes you realise how easy it is for stuff like that to happen, but I think if people took a more realistic view of this stuff, and realise that these people in many ways are people, and stopped trying to paint then as crazed monsters, we could maybe find ways to stop these killings.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
excerpt from a discussion about the Wong shooting..from another forum

"Perhaps the freaks running these operations are trying to find a basis for triggering some type of military takeover by stirring up total chaos.

Or maybe they're simply tempting fate, to see if anyone in an official position has the guts and wherewithal to be able to stop them. So far, no one has shown this potential."

This is also what I think is happening. The perps want Martial Law, they want total chaos. It is my belief that we will see more of these types of mass murders and I would guess that they too will be a target of this covert war.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by iamcanadian2]

[edit on 8-4-2009 by iamcanadian2]

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamcanadian2

I am tired of the politics in the targeted community. I am tired of the the in-fighting that goes on.

I think most of it happens when agent provoketors bring it, and others resist the efforts to be controlled.

I find it a waste of time and energy. My energy is better spent in exposing this crime.

I think everyone's energy would be better spent that way. I think people's efforts would be better spent not being controlled and told what terms they can and can not use, and not being told what material they can and can not use, but these are the divisive forces that are happening, and they are all coming from the same sources, under the guise of helping the community.

As far as I am concerned getting the word out that this is a real crime against humanity and finding other targets so we have a stronger voice is all I am concerned about. I don't give a crap about what name targets use to expose this as long as they are not just sitting back taking the abuse dished out to them.

Great, and that was what some of us had been doing, getting the word out, finding other targets and helping them, before others tried to assign themselves the self anointed voices of the community and started telling others what they could and could not say, or do. Them and their crew's.

I have seen blogs attacking Eleanor, I have seen blogs attacking Julianne Mckinney and these blogs were written by those who claim to be targets.

I have not seen those blogs, but if they are from people with concerns about her actions, then I am am not sure attack is the right word to use, then again I don't want to judge. Maybe the blogs were from people she upset with her credibility reviews where she, appoints herself the chancellor of the community, condeming somes work and sites, and leaving what she deams fit.

What one sees as an attack, another might see as strongly worded opinions, I guess it depends on which side of the looking glass you are on.

As far as I am concerned these attacks must stop and we must unite and stop the in-fighting..

I agree that it would be helpful if those people going around correcting targets about what terms they are using would stop. It would also be helpful if some elements would stop condeming others websites. As an activist Debbie, I am sure you would not like someone to come along and condem your website, telling targets to not use it, because they did not approve of it. Which is what Ms White seems to be doing currently.

If people take action that causes the ire of others then the so called attacks and infighting might just be justified, and again I only see the problems coming from the source who has created the disharmony in the first place. Reading over some threads I see that I am not alone in this.

This is exactly what the perps want and they do not have to lift a finger to do anything as the targets do all the work for them by creating blogs that attack other targets. There will always be differing opinions about this crime as there is with all topics.

I agree that there are elements that want division, they want to destroy real activists and then place themselves as the self appointed guards of the community, while leading the community in the wrong direction. I think this worked well during Cointelpro as well.

I believe these reviews and the Organised Stalking crews telling people what to do is achieving the same effect.

I have no opinion on the credibility site that Eleanor has set up and I see her as a determined and hard working woman who only has the same goal as me..EXPOSURE of this crime.

Oh Eleanor is hard working alright, just like you and others along the same line. I don't think anyone ever said Eleanor was not hard working. She is extreamly dedicated to her cause.

It is time to stop the in-fighting and time to spend that time that is used to ridicule other targets and use the efforts and energy for educating the public.

I don't think the in-fighting happens unless people are told what to do, and when they express concern about it, the same forces telling them what to do, cry foul, I am not sure how that works, but that can not be a good thing. I think that was what was happening before, I could be wrong, but I do believe that is what was happening before others tried to appoint themselves spokes persons for everyone.

Thanks for your feedback Harassment 101. When you replied to my post a few years back I used the name of 'daretobe'. but for some strange reason I was not able to access that account and had to start and new account with ATS. I would surmise that my computer was hacked and I was denied access to ATS and also denied access Gang Stalking World.

Yeah, I really could not answer those questions Deb. But you have a new identity here, and I guess now we can place you with your old identity so that no one get's confused, so it looks like it all worked out.

Keep up the good fight and yes, I will be fighting these bozos until that day the harassment stops and is exposed.

Don't worry about me, I will keep fighting, God willing, Gang Stalking and other targeted individuals will get this exposed, and we will overcome those trying to keep us down.

Have you noticed that the Naysayers on this site and other sites have dropped off? I have noticed this and to me that says that we are educating the public and we are believed by a percentage of the population that this is a very real phenomenon and is a crime against humanity.

No I seem to have noticed the opposite, where two years ago this site was better educated, there is a real effort to condition the audience to go to in specific directions, there is less knowledge on this forum than there once was, and there are still threads trying to pin Gang Stalking on one specific group, rather than addressing it for what it was, so no I seem to have noticed the opposite, but it doesn't matter, because the effort moves forward none the less.

Well I guess it's back to Jiveley Wong, the reason I am is is to help make others aware and to try to stop some of this stuff from happening.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886
reply to post by JacKatMtn

That’s the point isn’t it?
As times become more challenging we will see more of this.

I see this as problem, reaction, solution.

Since I started studying this stuff, I am really surprised at how my views have changed, I use to take news stories at face value, but now I am far more questioning, and yes it really is problem reaction solution.

The problem is somehow mental patients are getting guns and going nuts and killing people with Special Forces type efficiency.

The V-tech shooting does leave a lot of questions.

The reaction to this is many Americans will say it’s the guns fault, we should ban them, to the glee of many people in D.C.

They are already saying that, I have seen a few threads to that effect.

Their solution is a gun free America as people without guns are much easier to boss around, control and take advantage of.

Well it's the old saying about giving up essential liberty for temporary safety.

What I want to know why is there no mention of the fact that just about all these of these shooters are on some type of medication for mental illness?

Well in a lot of these cases you do get the "controlled types", they are on mediction for depression, spent some time in a mental hospital, etc. But with Wong, that is not the case, or the information has not come to light to say so.

Why is this the common denominator amongst all of them?

In a lot of cases there are some common denomenators, but unless they leave notes, most times the media just makes up the story, and the audience just buys it.

I don't know if there is one common denomenator, but many of these cases have elements of the controlled subject, or elements of those who were mobbed, bullied, or pushed to the edge.

It's just the media does not report this aspect.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

So I guess you understand why giving up our firearms is a bad idea.

I dont leave home without it, its too crazy out there.

If you look you will find that almost all of the killers were on psychotropic drugs.

We have the systems in place to make sure felons dont buy guns, we should do the same for those that have been intaked for mental ilness.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Replying to harassment101's comments that somehow, "Eleanor White and her crew" (I am Eleanor White) are hindering efforts to expose the crime of organized stalking by trying to get people to switch to "organized" stalking and not use "gang" stalking.

Here are my explanatory comments:

I'm sorry the author of the "gang" stalking web sites
and e-book can't seem to grasp why I object to the
term "gang" stalking. I thought my reviews explained
that pretty clearly.

I've been an activist for 13 years, and during three
of those years, I spent some time almost every day
right out in the street, discussing the crime of
organized stalking and electronic harassment with the
public.

I tried a number of terms. Other anti-OS activists
have also tried a number of terms.

With "gang" stalking, I found that the mind of my
listener immediately and consistently got the image
that I was talking about being stalked by some sort
of ordinary gang, such as race gang, youth gang, biker
gang, or Mafia.

That is clearly the WRONG picture of current day
organized stalking groups.

I have tried "vigilante stalking" too. That worked
to some degree, but didn't seem to paint a really
clear picture in the minds of my listeners.

Then Lynn Troxel originated "organized" stalking. By
FAR, that term brings the unaware listener to an
accurate picture of the crime of OS, and does so
quickly.

In the effort to first educate the public, and
eventually get the crime stopped, I feel the term
which creates an accurate picture of the crime, and
does so quickly, is quite important to find and use.
The unaware public is not interested in taking on
"another .ache" or another worry, and doesn't give
anti-OS activists much in the way of attention span.
Often just seconds.

This is why I speak out against "gang" stalking and
promote "organized" stalking. Nothing more mysterious
than that.

I also object to activism materials that state
government is doing the stalking. We do not have
evidence, as of today, which proves that. Such claims
are part of the e-book "Bridging the Gap."

There is nothing hidden or nefarious in my credibility
reviews on:

www.creviews.net...

My only purpose is to assist targets in selecting the
best materials for the fight to expose and stop
organized stalking.

Eleanor White

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
gangstalking.wordpress.com...

Pretty sure I saw a couple of responses to that on the net already.

Great Eleanor, I don’t know what your demographics are, and I don’t know who you come across in your activism.
Eg. Someone coming across someone from the Cointelpro era might wish to use that term. Someone coming across a demographic that is riddled with the stop snitching, informant culture, might wish to use another term, and coming across people from Eastern Europe, I find reference to Stasi to work a bit better.
I encounter a lot of younger people, I also encounter a lot of cultural diversity and I use the term that best suits the situation. Not every term will work for every person, so I use what’s appropriate and make sure that the right concept is getting across. I adapt to the situation and that works for me, because of who I am.

Maybe organised stalking worked for you, because of who you were and the types of people that you came across.

www.blogger.com...

I think 'gang' stalking is most appropriate, as a lot of these participates have, in my observation, a very thuggish mentality about them, as though they were in an actual gang, such as Bloods or Crips. if you think about it, it makes no difference, does it? They participate knowing the victim is getting pounded with electronic harassment. While that may not instantaneously kill you like bullets, it's still a form of thuggery, and, accompanied with the bullying from most of those that participate in gangstalking, is very much like gang-like mentality.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I am glad Debbie directed you to the thread.

I also saw one of yours over at now public, sprouting off about the correct term to use, and I saw a couple of comments that do not agree.

www.nowpublic.com...

myname (not verified)
at 01:29 on March 21st, 2009

Quote "batvette" - "...few seem to have grasped the importance of reducing misinformation like Eleanor White..."

Quote Elenore White - "Please remember Theresa "Terri" Schindler, who died of judicially mandated organized stalking..."

Oh really? I think not.

While I respect everyone's opinion, I would call that statement misinformation with a capitol M and everyone that knows who Terri Schindler was knows it.

The description of this situation as "organized stalking" is misleading at best or could be called outright fabrication. At least enough for many to write off E. White as less than credible.

As you have said, "batvette", it is sometimes easy to *punch holes* in anyone's story, but why would *reasonable* people do that, if they really were sitting in the *same boat.*

I also on another thread saw people talking about other terms that they like to use.

www.vcgtimes.com...

On April 5, 2009 D said:

Some find the term "organized stalking" to be "unsettling", if you will. Some are using the term "community-based harassment." www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop-mobbing-aka-community-based-harassment The rule of law, as well as the 4th Amendment have ceased to exist for many in America. Who will be next? Community-based harassment is an outrage - it should not be allowed in this great country of ours.

To me it seems that there are a lot of terms for the same things, and I don't think people want to be told what to call their harassment.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Don't know if I posted this already, here is an interpretation of some of the Jiverly wong letter.

gangstalking.wordpress.com...

Let talk about when I live in California. Such as…cop used 24 hours the technique of ultramodern and camera for burn the chemical in my house. For switch the channel time…For adjust the fan. For made me unbreathable. For made me vomit. For connect the music into my ear.

He says let’s talk about when I lived in California. The cop used 24 modern surviellence techniques on him. The camera would be surveillance. He says to burn chemicals in his home. Most likely the chemical could be gassing, which is a common tactic. They switch the channel time, adjusted his fan, this is common. They use remote devices to control the electronics of targeted individuals. Such as VCR, Fridge, Etc. The reference to vomit, sounds consistant with gassing. The music to his ear could either a be messing with music equipment, or it could be a reference to Voice to skull, also known as V2K, a remote process that would allow a target to hear sounds or music, and not know where it was coming from.

Undercover cop usual coined some nasty was not true about me and spread a rumour to the receiver and some people know me conduce toward many people predudiced and selfish to me…cop made me lost my job…cop put me became poor.

So the undercover cops spread nasty rumours that were not true, to the reciever being people who believed the rumors, and then some people, even the ones who knew him acted prejudice and selfish towards him. He says they caused him to lose his job, and made him poor. (This is common stuff that happens to targets, to the average public this will just look like the ravings of a crazy man.)

Let talk about when I live at the 28 Baker St. 2nd Floor, Johnson City, New York 13790. It terrible when I live there such as…cop wait until midnight when I off the light and went to the bed. Cop unlock my door and came in take a sit in my room ((cop did it thirteen time on the year 1994 )) on the thirteen time had three time touch me when I sleeping. One time stolen 20 dollar in my wallet. One time used electric gun shoot at the behind my neck. (That time I did not know English)

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
[

So he blames the police but instead chose to shoot and kill innocent people who were taking a test to become legal citizens of the U.S., but killed himself as soon as he heard the police sirens? Brilliant.

Going back to the OP. I think this is all pure propaganda. Why attack is own kind(immigrants)? According to the letter, the police were his problem. He was going to commit suicide anyways so just go shoot up a police station. It would make the letter more viable.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by geo1066
[

So he blames the police but instead chose to shoot and kill innocent people who were taking a test to become legal citizens of the U.S., but killed himself as soon as he heard the police sirens? Brilliant.

Going back to the OP. I think this is all pure propaganda. Why attack is own kind(immigrants)? According to the letter, the police were his problem. He was going to commit suicide anyways so just go shoot up a police station. It would make the letter more viable.

I know I hate reading through the whole thread as well sometimes. Let me explain it again.

He was working, became unemployed in November 2008 from Shop Vac, he want on unemployment insurance in December, according to the letter he left behind, he sounds like he did not get his December payment.

He decided that the reason for a lot of his problems was his poor english skills, so he decided to take an english class, from the reports it sounds like he might have received some harassment from the class, if he was a Gang Stalking target this sort of mobbing would be common. A little less than a month ago he dropped the class, and two weeks ago he wrote the note.

The building he shot up, is the place where he took the english language course and dropped out of before it was completed. In the note he says he is going to end his life, but will take at least two people with him, since he choose to shoot up the building there is no way to determine if any of the two people were people at the english language center, and if anyone there were the people that might have made fun of him.

To clearify, the place he choose to attack was the same place he tried to take english classes at, to better himself, but for whatever reason quit. Sound like this might have been that final straw.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join