It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will resign in 2010

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
President Obama makes an announcement in the year 2010 before the American people that he will resign as President of the United States because the economy could not be fixed. He declares with sincerity that he gave the U.S all that he would have given his own children to survive but nothing could stop the downward spiral of job loss, debt, and Wall Street scams.

In comes a sinister figure or group of men to take over the United States and they start the assembly line of despair. The ball is set to roll in 2010.

my prediction

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The geezer has to much of an ego for that to happen.

I cannot see it.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Much more likely, in my opinion, that he get assasinated. He is being set up as we speak.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OrangeJuice

Thats it?? You start a thread with out sources even if it pertains to yourself about an event in the future........

Seeing that you are a new member........you will probably be blasted for starting a thread with out substance......

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I believe people will be sad to see him go because of what will follow. More people are starting to pay attention when politicians speak.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Is this a predicition? I dont foresee that ever happnening. That would be an embarrasing sign of weakness...globally. really, i dont he is gunna do that. He is realted to the Bush family and the royal family afterall.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Pres. Obama, or any other President cannot up & resign because of failed policy...

it would take a health reason... or the possibility of prosecution for 'high crimes & misdeamenors'
to have him to rebuke the 'Oath of Office' he took at the Inauguration

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
What if the nation no longer sustains itself on the gold standard? Wouldn't we be likened to Somalia? anyone could take over after the currency is useless right?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

We haven't been on a gold standard in the USA in a loooong time. Since 1971. Nixon cut the whole thing. And it's highly unlikely we would ever resume a gold standard either. As for Obama stepping down, not going to happen, he's put too much of himself out there, unless he's addicted to psychological ridicule, no man or woman can bring themselves to stating that they failed after putting on the kind of show he did to get elected in the first place.

Love and Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
In 2010 Obama considers himself a lame duck because he finally realized that no matter what he did the shadow government would override his decisions. Even the president suffers when he can't get anything accomplished so he decided that it would be best if he left.

We'll see this country is still up and running in 2010 but not by a president.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

Thats it?? You start a thread with out sources even if it pertains to yourself about an event in the future........

Seeing that you are a new member........you will probably be blasted for starting a thread with out substance......

This is the predictions & prophecies thread. What SOURCES could the OP possible provide? It is a PREDICTION! would you like the OP to contact the dead and have them come visit you?

If the OP gets 'blasted", shame on the blasters.

This was just a prediction made by the OP, and it is all the "substance" that is required for this forum.

As for you thinking the OP does not know mucch because they are a "new member", with all due respect, you arent exactly a veteran. You joined january 1st of this year! You really need to make sure you understand the concept behind each thread before you blast( and arguably troll) some ones thread.

OrangeJuice, Do not worry, there are no "sources" needed. As you know, this is a forum for predictions and prophecies. You have provided everything that is neccasary for an appropriate thread.

That said, I hope you are wrong. Not for Obama's sake, but for the sake of the United States.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Thank You!!

I wasn't sure what to source here, this prediction is part vision. and I also hope that I'm wrong.

I didn't feel like his resignation was a good thing because in the vision a sense of hoplessness vibrated throughout and the country turned into fractured towns trying to make it through the day all on their own.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'm surprised that the 'voters' didn't smell something was up during the presidential campaign and all of his PROMISES that unfortunately would never be kept. I don't 'see' a resignation or asination. But I'd like to see people 'man-up' and impeach the guy. At least, he would be let go, knowing he did his best AND collect unemployment, if any.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It appears to me that he's an important tool.
Bush was too.

First Bush mobilizes the anti-freedom movement both in society and government policy with the rabid quasi-patriotism that P.A. I & II bring, along with the countless other policies that were enacted and social tendencies that have come to the fore.

Now for the other side...like a hurricane, that rotates in a single direction the winds come from one direction and knock everything loose...the eye passes over with it's brief moment of calm, and then the winds come from the opposite direction and finish the job.

Obama seems to be right on course, systematically eradicating the remaining vestiges of our freedom, rights, et al. by putting a new face on it with new fears fueling the rapid implementation of massive, sweeping policy and attitude changes.

The coup de grâce could easily be him being 'taken out', probably in grand fashion.

How would this county react?

Anarchy?

At the the very least, there would be riots on a scale never seen before...the new scale, as everything we're seeing is "unprecedented" these days.

Question is...will 'his' work be done by 2010?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Many of us knew very little about Obamas life before late 2007 but we're going to know even less about the guy or guys that will come after his resignation. I call them the sinisters because they didn't talk much and they made living in the U.S unbearable. All the rules changed do what the sinisters say or else. Everyone stays in their own town for their conveinence.

It's sort of like the saying be careful what you wish for you may just get it so we have to make sure no sinisters fill the Presidential Void in 2010

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
He can't resign.

He can't be assassinated.

He can't lose the next election.

He was hand-picked and groomed for the position, just like Bush, Clinton, Bush before him.

He has no power. He is a puppet.

Getting angry at Obama for something is like walking up to a ventriloquist and punching the doll in the face for something 'it' said.

Until you remove the people behind the President, the cycle will continue.

Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Right and that's why the puppets strings were severed because the shadow government stepped into the light. These sinister forces will prove our votes and efforts have been in vain all along when they nudge President Obama out of office.

I do not wish for this to happen ever but this is what I'm predicting for 2010.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

This is the predictions & prophecies thread. What SOURCES could the OP possible provide? It is a PREDICTION! would you like the OP to contact the dead and have them come visit you?

If the OP gets 'blasted", shame on the blasters.

This was just a prediction made by the OP, and it is all the "substance" that is required for this forum.

As for you thinking the OP does not know mucch because they are a "new member", with all due respect, you arent exactly a veteran. You joined january 1st of this year! You really need to make sure you understand the concept behind each thread before you blast( and arguably troll) some ones thread.

[edit on 6-4-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

Dangit gimme you beat me to it.
But I couldn't have said it any better, tired of... Grrrr:bnghd: never mind, on topic.

OrangeJuice-
This is an interesting prediction because it just sounds like it could happen. Did you dream about this, or just think that this might actually happen? I my self could see this happening, but I don't know, so many possibilities and outcomes from a scenario such as this. Good post OrangeJuice, don't let the "blasters" get ya down. It's good to have you here at ATS. Dang you got me thinking now, that's a good thing for me.

[edit on 8-4-2009 by Slash]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
President Obama says that he is a man of persistence and I believe him. He wants to give all Americans a chance to be educated and have steady pay. but Every time he sets his sights on improving the lives of Americans the same Bankers hold out their hands for another bail out and Obama tires of this.

President Obama gave himself a 2 year goal to put America on the right track and if he saw that all what he promised would fail then that means it's time to leave the Office of the President.

this is just my prediction from daydreaming though and I see millions of Americans screaming OMG and ONOZ when he leaves the White House

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
An article has appeared that relates to my prediction on google from the African Press International Website. This article is dated April 1st but I do not believe it's a joke. The contents of this article sum up what I predicted so this is why I'm posting this here.

Insiders contacted by API say Obama will resign because his push of things in Washington is not moving fast as he wanted because Washingtonians are not used to Obama’s way of handling things “quick-mannerly”.

Observers however have a different opinion. They think Obama’s resignation is due to the fact that many are calling for his impeachment because of the way he is handling issues in the White House.

The Democrats are reported to be in shock and although it is expected that the Vice president is to take over, there will be a battle before such a thing happens. Many Democrats would like to by-pass the constitution and elect Mrs Hillary Clinton to take over instead of Vice President Biden. They argue that Clinton got many votes and should lead the country now that Obama has decided to resign.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
President Obama Resigns

While my prediction is extremely serious and may happen I would like to note and stress that the resignation of President Obama was not a good move for our country.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join