It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress to Revive Hate Crime Bill to Censor Christians

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SemperParatusRJCC

What the hell is all this. You didn't even relate to the topic at hand you are going to sit there and dog somebody, because they have different views then yourself, and then your going to act like nothings wrong. As you so eloquently put it mon ami

What the hell is all this. You didn't even relate to the topic at hand

Betcha you don't either. No what you'll do is the same thing I did giving my opinion about someone who deliberatly tests peoples tolerance and when you don't agree with him he says it is because of bigotry and hatred ( as if he is that important) like you'll do because that is all you know how to do when someone disagrees with you, you get all puffed up like a tough guy and start telling me I'm a bigot just like the guy you are defending. so yeah I did just what you are doing now and I betcha you'll even start doggin me just because I have a different view than yourself, acting like nothing's wrong.

you are going to sit there and dog somebody, because they have different views then yourself, and then your going to act like nothings wrong.

see, that was as easy as you said it would be to get you on the bad side of me and I wasn't even talking to you. Just imagine how pedantic a display we might have seen if I was.

Then you wouldnt be here in the first place.

what and miss THIS! Ha ha ha.
So what's your excuse?

You come in here talking complete and total nonsence, just to get on the bad side of somebody.

And what are you being like? The alternative? Pffft

-gestures at Aermacci- Everyone.... This... is a bigot.... A hypocrate, and a lowdown heathen....

(Blushing) Yes we Christians have always known we are a flawed people and their are many hipocrites at our church where we would welcome many more, so you are invited to join us.

He acts, just like that. How us witches and gays are misconstrued, as Devious, full of Malice and spite. Stuck up and snobby.

Gee,, where would anyone get that idea = / ?? heheh

Then you want to turn around and act like you are totally justified.

Well if I wasn't then, I sure am now! Thanks!

No i don't think this is a game

Ostensibly

I could care less about the stars and the points. the fancy ass ranking that I may have.

Whose askin? Not me, no one cares less about your ranking than I do I assure you.

Watch this, in the same voice he will tell me whats really important to him and then he will tell me what is important to me too.

What I care about is finding my own personal truth and thats all you should be focused on as well.

When you got the truth, you don't have to keep looking for it.

Watch, this is the part where I get called all kinds of names I bet.

just because you're cruel and sadistic. A low down dirty person.

Gee,, and we just met too.

They say "thou shall not suffer a witch to live." because we "Spit lies and spin falses".

Yeah,,so, hows that werkin for ya ?

Yeah, uh huh

hehehe

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Are you attracted to your own sex, sexually? YES or NO?

[edit on 13-4-2009 by jfj123]

Why would I want to choose my own sex to be attracted to? I never have understood why gays choose to be that way.

If NO, why not?

It's an abomination, that's why not

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aermacchi

Why would I want to choose my own sex to be attracted to? I never have understood why gays choose to be that way.

So then you must agree that being gay is not a choice but who the person is

Thanks for confirming that

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

Thanks for the link to the text of the bill. I read it. Has nothing to do with "HATE SPEECH", as others have also pointed out. I could only find one thing in the bill that disturbed me, section D:

(D) the verdict or sentence obtained pursuant to State charges left demonstratively unvindicated the Federal interest in eradicating bias-motivated violence.

It appears that if the States don't punish an offender to THEIR satisfaction, the Fed may, at THEIR discretion, step in and take over. This seems too much like double jeopardy to me. Unless I am misreading the text of the bill.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

No I only said it wasn't MY choice.

Who the person is? we are what we have sex with?

Nope sorry doesn't work like that

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

jfj123,

I have great difficulty believing some of the things and histories you and others are wont to post as Christian. I will however also note that many of my fellow believers themselves do not know enough history to be able to debate or think through the points which you and others are wont to show as Christian.

THe Library at Alexandria...wow!!

There is a lot of dissent as to who and when the library was burned down. You do not seem wont to make this clear or specific. There appear to be several times when burnings took place. Yet you are wont to impune only one pattern here. Interesting pattern of operation

The Inquisitions

Wow!! once again. The inquisition as well as the crusades are textbook examples of an organization claiming to be a Christian church yet operating in a manner and for a purpose not specified in the Bible or the Word. There is no such instruction for a church to carry out neither a Crusade nor an Inquisition. Thus meaning this church has turned its back on the Word of God and gone after strange gods and strange doctrine.
They have substituted something else for Gods pattern of instruction and conduct. They are either disobedient or never were God's Church.
One thing is clear when looking at the history verses the Church Instructions in the bible..Someone is counterfeiting the instruction and substituting another instruction. They are counterfeiters and going after strange gods.

The ironic thing about this kind of thinking is that Believers themselves cannot make this kind of connection ...yet when they are presented with it it is obvious.

And at the same time ...non believers must use the template of a counterfeit church to fingerprint all of Christianity. This technique works well on silencing most Believers..just not me. I will once again show the history for what it is.

Roman Catholicism is hellenic phariseeism. Which phariseeism do you folks prefer...Hellenic ...greek...Alexandrian phariseeism...by gnosis...phariseeism or Judiac Phariseeism....from Jerusalem ..meaning Talmudic Phariseeism.

One thing both of these examples definitely are ..is Occult.

continuing on..

The Salem witch trials

This too is a strange one...and often used by members of the Pagan religions to fingerprint all Christians. Christian doctrine and teaching from the New Testament is to put such an one out. Not kill them. Failing this ..believers are to separate from the Unleaven/leven..new wine from olde..darkness from light. This is in fact the pattern of many obedient churchs separating and then forming new churchs.

I am saying that these churchs like Rome were disobedient...and had lost the candlestick.

Jonestown..Wow!!

Once again like Rome..this too cannot be an example of a Christian Church. For Christian Churchs have no such instruction to do what was done there. From whence did this type of conduct originate..it is not in New Testament instructions for church conduct.
Once again..like many places before...we see unbelievers using this template to fingerprint all Christians. Textbook and predictable. It is indeed today's Gnosis and intellect.

Waco...Wow!! Your kidding me?? This too is an example of non Christian conduct both on the part of the people in Waco and also the US Government. One thing is quite clear..neither side here believed in the "innocence of Children." Neither the government nor the Branch Davidians. Yet the textbook thinking here is to label this as a Christian occurance. I keep telling some of you that you need practice.

Ok.. now lets try a little bit of Gnosis..intelligence..thinking about the nature of things we see around us.

2. The OP did read the bill and saw the "rule of construction" portion, and due to some type of religious bias and hatred for a certain class of people, decided to HIDE/BURY that huge detail.

Notice here in this quote ..something which should automatically alarm Believers. This wording here..."Rule of Construction."

This is similar to what is called the Exclusionary Rule...in the business of separation of church and state.

The problem with these "Rules" is that once established as a precident...what eventually happens is that the rules and their application begin to change with whoever is in office or on the bench or not in office or on the bench. Whether it be exclusionary rule or Rule of construction...in process of time these rules are always used to do or carry out conduct not intended by the Law of the Land. They become applied by the whims of the body politic...which usually means for votes.

This is the technique..."rules" which allow governments to enforce laws or rules in which the population as a whole are not in favor of enforcing. These "rules" wind up protecting certain political interests and those who vote for certain views..but not the populace as a whole. In other words ..these rules become a means to hijack the public interest in favor of a government interest.

Be very wary and awake for such concepts as Rules of Construction...they are often misleading. They are often Talmudic in nature...meaning concealed from those they intend to affect by these Rules of Construction.
And Talmud has its basis in Occult religions. Which is also what politics is...an occult religion... a very devout occult religion.

The Religious Zealousness on this thread should be confirmation of what politics is to many out here in favor of these hate crime laws and their attendant Rules of Construction.

This is why I am so often wont to make reference to the Body Politic...the media, and public education as one and the same...from the same Religion....the same stable if you like.....connected..not separate. They are carrying out the same or similar occult templates and with the same devout zealousness of Religion.
This is obvious to those who know some history.

Freedom of Speech will indeed be censored and in particular Freedom of Speech by Christians. This is one of the chief reasons for such "Rules of Construction" or any other Rules they want to insert.

When one is wont to label people as bigoted and hatred...oriented ..you are already down the road to censorship and control. You are become the very thing you claim to dislike in others.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 14-4-2009 by orangetom1999]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

]Originally posted by Aermacchi

No I only said it wasn't MY choice.

Who the person is? we are what we have sex with?

Nope sorry doesn't work like that

Again, there are 2 choices
Either
1. Being gay is a choice for everyone.
In other words you're both gay and straight which means you ARE physically attracted to your same sex but have chosen not to act on your sexual attraction.
or
2. Being gay is part of who a person is just as being straight is part of who a person is.

I'm not sure why you're not getting this.

Based on your logic, you claim being gay is a choice, therefore YOU must be at least partially gay too
Are you partially gay and choose not to act on it?
If YES then you might be able to make a claim that being gay is a choice.
If NO then you can't assume being gay is a choice.

This is as easy as I can make it for you. All you need to do is pick one and read your answer
Hopefully after the third time explaining this, you'll understand it.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
reply to post by jfj123

jfj123,

I have great difficulty believing some of the things and histories you and others are wont to post as Christian. I will however also note that many of my fellow believers themselves do not know enough history to be able to debate or think through the points which you and others are wont to show as Christian.

THe Library at Alexandria...wow!!

There is a lot of dissent as to who and when the library was burned down. You do not seem wont to make this clear or specific. There appear to be several times when burnings took place. Yet you are wont to impune only one pattern here. Interesting pattern of operation

Without getting into great detail. The main suspects for one of the 4 burnings are the christian Emperor Theodosius in 391 who ordered the destruction of all pagan temples which included parts of the libraries books.

The Inquisitions

Wow!! once again. The inquisition as well as the crusades are textbook examples of an organization claiming to be a Christian church yet operating in a manner and for a purpose not specified in the Bible or the Word. There is no such instruction for a church to carry out neither a Crusade nor an Inquisition. Thus meaning this church has turned its back on the Word of God and gone after strange gods and strange doctrine.

That's your opinion. Their opinion at the time was that they were doing the will of god and believed it as much as you believe what you're saying is correct.

They have substituted something else for Gods pattern of instruction and conduct. They are either disobedient or never were God's Church.

Again, your opinion. Your opinion is based on what you decide to believe or not believe. They believed they were doing the work of god.

One thing is clear when looking at the history verses the Church Instructions in the bible..Someone is counterfeiting the instruction and substituting another instruction. They are counterfeiters and going after strange gods.

The ironic thing about this kind of thinking is that Believers themselves cannot make this kind of connection ...yet when they are presented with it it is obvious.

This is some dangerous thinking here. With these few sentences, you've elevated yourself above all those others in history who believed they were doing gods work but you have decided they were not. It seems to me that only a few could claim this kind of true knowledge: God, Jesus Christ, possibly a saint.
Frankly I'm a bit too disturbed to reply to much more at the moment.

Freedom of Speech will indeed be censored and in particular Freedom of Speech by Christians. This is one of the chief reasons for such "Rules of Construction" or any other Rules they want to insert.

Notice how in the first part you claim that speech will be censored then the 2nd part, you mention the rules of construction which you admit prevents censorship. YOU NEED MORE PRACTICE

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DisgustedOne
reply to post by Animal

Thanks for the link to the text of the bill. I read it. Has nothing to do with "HATE SPEECH", as others have also pointed out. I could only find one thing in the bill that disturbed me, section D:

(D) the verdict or sentence obtained pursuant to State charges left demonstratively unvindicated the Federal interest in eradicating bias-motivated violence.

It appears that if the States don't punish an offender to THEIR satisfaction, the Fed may, at THEIR discretion, step in and take over. This seems too much like double jeopardy to me. Unless I am misreading the text of the bill.

this was done because in the southern states generally, persons charged with crimes against gay people have been given lighter sentences due to the make-up of the court, whether it be a judge or a jury. when christian people say they are doing the "WORK OF THE LORD" , reasonable people have to step in and make sure justice prevails.

in other simpler language...when a "good ole boy" says he was justified in beating up a faggot or queer and the court body that sentences him gives him a lighter sentence because of that...it is wrong.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SemperParatusRJCC
I agree, In no way shape or form does it mention religion or obstruction of Freedom of speech.
for you way to go

I really don't understand why the religious REICH can't just abide by their own beliefs

"Judge not others lest ye be judged"

Obviously this persons goal was to inflame people against this bill that would offer additional protection to gay people and other classes. Since that is the bills only goal and the OP knows that, they must be trying to suppress this bill ONLY because they hate those classes of people.

Yet the person who opened this thread has taken the opportunity to misrepresent the bill in question to further their own HATE agenda.

Jeez get a life for frightsake. I have read about all I am going to read watching you gays rip on everyone using more personal attacks in this one thread than I have ever seen being thrown at people but it isn't just anyone, you guys have been using hate speech against Christians.

Thing is, WE CAN HANDLE IT! HA HA HA

So Bring IT!

What is it with you guys we have to tolerate you??

NO WE DON'T! Who you do the boo foo with has got nothing to do with it, unless you walk around with "IM GAY" tattooed to your freakin foreheads, frankly we don't give a rats ass. Gays think they are persecuted when they have their Gay parades dressing like drag queens and yelling at the top of their lungs "We're here, we're Queer, so get used to it!"

O don't know about most of you politically correct milktoasts without a spine, but I, am getting a little sick of having to placate the delicate sensitivities of these depraved children of the grave.

This bill is so full of crap it isn't even worth the bath house toilet paper it was lipstick written on. You want tolerance,,, try getting over your twinky selves and get a spine! Whaaa WHaaa Mathew Shepard was brutally beaten by another Bi-sexual Meth Addict he had partied with on many occasions and I mean "THAT TOO". So if anyone wants to point fingers about hate, wanting change, then Gays GO change yourselves and the whole world will be better for it.

This isn't a problem with Gays and Christians, hell Christians don't know who they are and they don't frequent your club. It isn't homophobia you keep insisting we fear, because beleive me, Gays in a tutu wearing guyliner and their favorite flavor of lip gloss on a five oclock shadow just doesn't scare scare most of us.

So it isn't that, it's just that we can't stomach the aroma of a Public Restroom where the toilets backed up and stalls overcrowded with the sounds of primal sex going on with the commensurate body odor lingering in the air like a Gym Locker room and the dizzying, vaso dilating odor of amyl nitrate, sends us gasping, lurching toward any trash receptical we can projectile vomit in.

I see Gays putting posts like this out all the time these days and as BLUNT as this needs to be said,,

A new campaign from the Ad Council and Arnold New York hopes to eradicate the popular phrase "that's so gay" as an insult.

Each TV spot features teens being lectured by a celebrity like Hillary Duff or Wanda Sykes.

While I appreciate the goal of taking homophobic lingo out of the mainstream, it's hard to imagine these ads going over successfully with young viewers. Some advertising folks have already tried spinning "so gay" into a compliment I also wonder if the campaign would be more effective if it tackled a wider range of mainstream insults like "retard." I'm reminded of when someone used the phrase "that's so gay" in front of a gay friend of mine, then looked to him awkwardly and asked, "Oh man, is it OK to say that?" My friend replied, "I don't know, how gay was it?"

Umm,, No Comment, like most things being said here about what poor poor victims Gays are, the fact is they are screaming to get the attention they deserve. It's just when it's the kind WE think they deserve that they have a hissy fit about.

They have been methodically gaining what is tantamount to diplomatic immunity where as often as they claim Christians think they are so special,, it is Gays that are gaining all these "special" class protections and the reasons why are obvious.

This segment of our Society is out of control and are asking to be treated special where traditional laws from marriage to having more access to public schools education so they may see their numbers increase by making it "cool" to have gay sex.

The term men who have sex with men (MSM) refers to all men who have sex with other men, regardless of how they identify themselves (gay, bisexual, or heterosexual). In the United States, HIV and AIDS have had a tremendous impact on MSM. Consider these facts:

AIDS has been diagnosed for more than half a million MSM. Over 300,000 MSM with AIDS have died since the beginning of the epidemic.

MSM made up more than two thirds (68%) of all men living with HIV in 2005, even though only about 5% to 7% of men in the United States reported having sex with other men.

In a 2005 study of 5 large US cities, 46% of African American MSM were HIV-positive.

Since HIV/AIDS in MSM was first diagnosed 1981, gay and bisexual men have been leaders in dealing with the challenges of the epidemic. Gay organizations and activists, through their work, have contributed greatly to many of the guidelines for prevention, treatment, and the care of people living with HIV/AIDS.

For complex reasons, HIV/AIDS continues to take a high toll on the MSM population. For example, the number of new HIV/AIDS cases among MSM in 2005 was 11% more than the number of cases in 2001. It is unclear whether this increase is due to more testing, which results in more diagnoses, or to an increase in the number of HIV infections.

Whatever the reasons, in 2005, MSM still accounted for about 53% of all new HIV/AIDS cases and 71% of cases in male adults and adolescents.

Public Health brochures promoting this sexual ori and now we have to watch what we say because this bill would get many activists against the gay lobby and political agenda to marginalize family values while they teach their brand of "special" love and the increasing number of converts where HIV/AIDS Rates is now highest among men having sex with men and inspite of increased efforts to educate the Public Schools students with the dangers of STD's, Gays seem to be controling what gets out to these kids and it isn't about health related issues but more to encourage others to try Gay sex in the interest of "Tolerance" .

In the meantime, they are slowly changing the landscape of our Country to reflect their own worldview.

It's a world, without me and without YOU, if you are a self respecting hard working American Family man or woman.

You see, while I see so many Gays feeling it is their civic duty to poste the atrocities of the past Christianity has allegedly caused. I felt it my civic duty to allow those of us here to see what is behind the REAL reason they hate Christians.

It's because WE don't want their "special love" their "sexual ori" anywhere near our kids because believe it or not,, they think they have a right to them too.

That's not all they are doing under the radar in politics Now I am expecting this will rile them up but ya know,, IT should rile you straights up too and wise up, especially you Fathers and Mothers .

The Gays wanting special rights is enough, it's about time they get a good reason to call us haters and bigots, I mean if anyone tries harder to piss people off, it is militant Gays and their whining whaling calls of bigotry and homophobia. (the phobia one always cracked me up)

[color=Magenta]Titled the Matthew Shepard Act (formerly know as the Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2007), this bill is an appropriate and measured response to the unrelenting and under-addressed problem of violent hate crimes committed against individuals based on actual or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and disability.

This legislation is based on exaggerated and unsubstantiated claims of an epidemic of hate against homosexuals, bisexuals, and transgenders. The latest FBI statistics from 2007 show that out of 1,521 victims of sexual orientation bias crimes, only 242 resulted in actual bodily harm. The rest were incidents of intimidation -- name-calling or shoving. This is hardly an epidemic of hate against homosexuals.

While a certain someone here keeps harping about this bill not being about free speech, the FACT is many other bills they touted were harmless to our right to assemble and free speech. I mean if anyone would understand that, you'd think it would be the most sexually depravedoffensively dressed clowns at the Gay Parade in Boston where again, Gays even have their own state flag to commemorate their "special" class their Sexual Ori

So perhaps it isn't who Gays have sex with that they feel so hated, becaise frankly unless they insist on having their "special" Sexual Ori shoved in our faces, no one would know. But what of hatred and bigotry?

I almost feel silly saying those two words any more. Its like they have been so over used by Gays attacking anyone finding their "special" Sexual Ori, distasteful, disgusting or repugnant when they make it their business to make their sexual ori unconstitutional to dis-respect in anyway. Well I got news for them, You can't legislate attitudes and as for those two words hate and bigotry,

I feel like anymore, saying them, well,,

it's just Gay.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Aermacchi]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
-claps my hands- Finally something legible and actually understandeable coming from your mouth. Though what Im thinking about was why are you so hell bent on bringing us down. I mean I don't hate anyone, and if you remember correctly I tried to quell the fighting. I cannot say that I am totally for all the things that those gays are going for, but if they want to go for it then they can. Just like if you want to read your big black book. More power to you.

I didn't come here and try to make anyone gay or bi. That's not my purpose. Nor is it my purpose to try and convert people from being Christians. I'm just a normal person. I can see where you are coming from and maybe earlier I was a bigot, so I respectfully stop. Though the whole Crusades thing. Come on its soo medieval. Get over it.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cindy22761

The judaics cant help themselves.

They gnash their teeth. They blame it on the pope, the jesuits, the illuminati, the cia, Bush...but they dont want to mention the "j" word.

Who are the only people with a racist homicidal religion that preaches hatred of non judaics and a bent on world domination from a race of inbred supermen?

Why I do believe that is the "jews".

All they do night and day is subvert, subvert, subvert the Christian culture and traditions that have given us Liberty.

Their days are numbered.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SylviaPlath
reply to post by cindy22761

The judaics cant help themselves.

They gnash their teeth. They blame it on the pope, the jesuits, the illuminati, the cia, Bush...but they dont want to mention the "j" word.

Who are the only people with a racist homicidal religion that preaches hatred of non judaics and a bent on world domination from a race of inbred supermen?

Why I do believe that is the "jews".

All they do night and day is subvert, subvert, subvert the Christian culture and traditions that have given us Liberty.

Their days are numbered.
But isnt the torah like the first 8 books in the old testament. So why would two religions so close to each other so structurally be at each others throats.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by DisgustedOne
reply to post by Animal

this was done because in the southern states generally, persons charged with crimes against gay people have been given lighter sentences due to the make-up of the court, whether it be a judge or a jury. when christian people say they are doing the "WORK OF THE LORD" , reasonable people have to step in and make sure justice prevails.

in other simpler language...when a "good ole boy" says he was justified in beating up a faggot or queer and the court body that sentences him gives him a lighter sentence because of that...it is wrong.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by jimmyx]

I live in the South, and you are correct, Southern justice is ummm... lacking in some respects. This is something that needs to change at the State level, not at the Federal, especially if Constitutional Rights are infringed. This opens up a real nasty can of worms, IMHO. If we want to keep the Fed out of our lives or at least minimize their intrusion, we must as a people, at the local and State levels, govern ourselves, and have justice for ALL, regardless of a persons status (black, gay, straight, Christian, atheist, etc...). We have the Federal issues we have, because we have, as a people, neglected to get involved, and abdicated OUR authority to evil men.

Ummm... OK, rant over.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Being gay is a choice for everyone.
In other words you're both gay and straight which means you ARE physically attracted to your same sex but have chosen not to act on your sexual attraction.

No I am not Bi-sexual either and Most Bi-sexuals I know of are not attracted to guys the same way they are attracted to females. What they are attracted to is the convenience of this kind of sex having no shame in their game so to speak they are more prone to try it, then they try it again and again and that is why many of straight guys having sex on the downlow do not consider themselves to be Gay simply because the lust factor is different according to the cDc.
or

2. Being gay is part of who a person is just as being straight is part of who a person is.

Look just because you could only THINK of 2 options (or are they choices) doesn't make it so. How ever in either case, straight OR gay, our sexual orientation is NOT who we are guy so quit the BS and yeah it IS BS. I understand why gays have to hammer the "sexual Ori " home but I DON'T BUY IT! Sex is not who we are, it is WHAT WE DO!

It is a behavior we act on and it wouldn't matter which I was attracted to you sophomoric attempt to extort an answer out of me, YOU think will challenge my masculinity so much I will fall for the strawman you have set up, AIN'T HAPPNING GENIUS! You have been a manipulative little political troll since your first assault on me after I ASKED MY QUESTION.

You know the one DeltPawn the good witch of the southside and how he went on yammering about questions I never asked making response for me as if I made them, then criticizing them, as if I actually DID, make them.

You remember don't you smart guy?

This was when you jumped in to "accuse" me of bigotry and hatred (*Yawn*) the two most meaningless words in the english dictionary thanks to Gays and their asinine supporters over use and superfluous applications of this now stereotypical "gay catch phrase". where NOW I see OrangeTom and myself are being blamed for raining on this pathetically weak argument you seem to be saying doesn't infringe on our our freedom our freedom of speech as if we are afraid to say anything that would be seen as being bigoted against the Gays pity party.

Sorry, If Gays want to start thinking people hate them, I for one am all for it. I encourage anyone to be INTOLERANT of things they see this segment of society doing that most of us are going to regret. At least when they finally do have us compelled by passing such laws making sexual Ori who we are, we can then have our eye color height weight and hair color on our drivers license but not only that, but what sexual bent we prefer.

At least then, I can identify those who are now or are thinking of getting into politics, so I know which one I WON'T VOTE FOR based on their being Gay. Then I can blame THEM for making their calls of hatred and bigotry, a self fulfilled prophesy and one they worked hard to earn.

I think if Gays want to be tolerated, they need to tell people like you they are the LAST people they want "helping" them get there.

All you've done is piss people off adding to what is already becoming a very difficult minority of Ori's to tolerate.

Me? I just say, you don't want my religion in public schools, I don't want your Ori, being taught in our public schools and I don't care about the sensationalized over exaggerated excuse of violence against gay's because the facts don't even come close to it so they got to make them up. Fact is the majority of violence against gays is caused by other gays upon their special love ori partner.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Aermacchi]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
[edit-irrelevance]

[edit on 14/4/2009 by SemperParatusRJCC]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This bill is not doing anything particularly special, simply expanding previous hate crime legislation to encompass more categories.

The Supreme Court has previously ruled on cases like this, and the first amendment will pretty much always win out. The only way this law would effect anyone is if they are inciting violence that can lead to immediate danger for someone.

So all the resident christians will still be able to continue their gay bashing without restriction.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Obviously this persons goal was to inflame people against this bill that would offer additional protection to gay people and other classes. Since that is the bills only goal and the OP knows that, they must be trying to suppress this bill ONLY because they hate those classes of people.

Yet the person who opened this thread has taken the opportunity to misrepresent the bill in question to further their own HATE agenda.

Yes. What's your point?

Jeez get a life for frightsake. I have read about all I am going to read watching you gays

1. You gays ? I assume this is a derogetory statement?
2. Since you're responding to me, you should know, as I've stated before, I'm not gay.
3. Get a life? really? Why do you keep responding then?

rip on everyone using more personal attacks in this one thread than I have ever seen being thrown at people but it isn't just anyone, you guys have been using hate speech against Christians.

What personal attacks and hate speech against christians are you talking about? I think you're responding in the wrong thread buddy.

Thing is, WE CAN HANDLE IT! HA HA HA

So Bring IT!

Bring what?
I have only been posting factual information.

What is it with you guys we have to tolerate you??

Well other must tolerate you so it's only fair

NO WE DON'T! Who you do the boo foo with has got nothing to do with it, unless you walk around with "IM GAY" tattooed to your freakin foreheads, frankly we don't give a rats ass.

And if someone did, what would you do at that point? Would you then assault them? Ridicule them?

Gays think they are persecuted when they have their Gay parades dressing like drag queens and yelling at the top of their lungs "We're here, we're Queer, so get used to it!"

um, christians do the same thing but with religion. DUH.

O don't know about most of you politically correct milktoasts without a spine, but I, am getting a little sick of having to placate the delicate sensitivities of these depraved children of the grave.

You've spewed nothing but hate from the beginning which indicates you've never attempted to placate anyone.

This bill is so full of crap it isn't even worth the bath house toilet paper it was lipstick written on.

Be specific or don't bother posting something like this.
Tell me EXACTLY why it is "SO FULL OF CRAP" as you so eloquently put it.

You want tolerance,,, try getting over your twinky selves and get a spine!

wow! Hate people much ?

Whaaa WHaaa Mathew Shepard was brutally beaten by another Bi-sexual Meth Addict he had partied with on many occasions and I mean "THAT TOO". So if anyone wants to point fingers about hate, wanting change, then Gays GO change yourselves and the whole world will be better for it.

So you're saying that all the problems in the world are due to gay people? You're saying that by a very small portion of worldwide population, makes a change, the entire world will be affected? Are you kidding me?

So it isn't that, it's just that we can't stomach the aroma of a Public Restroom where the toilets backed up and stalls overcrowded with the sounds of primal sex going on with the commensurate body odor lingering in the air like a Gym Locker room and the dizzying, vaso dilating odor of amyl nitrate, sends us gasping, lurching toward any trash receptical we can projectile vomit in.

Oh come on. REALLY?

They have been methodically gaining what is tantamount to diplomatic immunity where as often as they claim Christians think they are so special,, it is Gays that are gaining all these "special" class protections and the reasons why are obvious.

Wow, what world do you live in?

This segment of our Society is out of control and are asking to be treated special

From my understanding, the bill doesn't provide special treatment but equal treatment.

AIDS has been diagnosed for more than half a million MSM. Over 300,000 MSM with AIDS have died since the beginning of the epidemic.

MSM made up more than two thirds (68%) of all men living with HIV in 2005, even though only about 5% to 7% of men in the United States reported having sex with other men.

In a 2005 study of 5 large US cities, 46% of African American MSM were HIV-positive.

Since HIV/AIDS in MSM was first diagnosed 1981, gay and bisexual men have been leaders in dealing with the challenges of the epidemic. Gay organizations and activists, through their work, have contributed greatly to many of the guidelines for prevention, treatment, and the care of people living with HIV/AIDS.

For complex reasons, HIV/AIDS continues to take a high toll on the MSM population. For example, the number of new HIV/AIDS cases among MSM in 2005 was 11% more than the number of cases in 2001. It is unclear whether this increase is due to more testing, which results in more diagnoses, or to an increase in the number of HIV infections.

Whatever the reasons, in 2005, MSM still accounted for about 53% of all new HIV/AIDS cases and 71% of cases in male adults and adolescents.

Post a source please.

In the meantime, they are slowly changing the landscape of our Country to reflect their own worldview.

Provide proof of this statement. Of course you won't because it's absurd.

You see, while I see so many Gays feeling it is their civic duty to poste the atrocities of the past Christianity has allegedly caused.

I have posted atrocities myself and since I'm not gay, your statement is simply wrong. Why are you making things up out of thin air?

The Gays wanting special rights is enough, it's about time they get a good reason to call us haters and bigots,

Well we've all seen why people like you can be called "haters" and "bigots". Every time you post something, it's generally hateful.

While a certain someone here keeps harping about this bill not being about free speech,

That would be me JFJ123

At least have the b@lls to say it's me. Get a pair pal.

the FACT is many other bills they touted were harmless to our right to assemble and free speech.

Can't you read? There's a special provision in the bill to prevent the infringement of free speech. If you actually took the time to read the bill, you'd know that. But NOOOOO, you're too busy shooting your mouth off without even knowing what you're talking about.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Being gay is a choice for everyone.

No I am not Bi-sexual either and Most Bi-sexuals I know of are not attracted to guys the same way they are attracted to females.

You said it's a choice which means if that is true, YOU must be BI but are not acting on your BI feelings. If you are not BI, then you must admit there may be more at work here then just choice. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

What they are attracted to is the convenience of this kind of sex having no shame in their game so to speak they are more prone to try it, then they try it again and again and that is why many of straight guys having sex on the downlow do not consider themselves to be Gay simply because the lust factor is different according to the cDc. or

You're kidding right? It just doesn't work that way and if you think it does, you might indeed be BI or GAY.
You see, no matter how much I might want to have sex, another guy couldn't be a substitute. Surely you are familiar with sexual arousal and how it works?

Look just because you could only THINK of 2 options (or are they choices) doesn't make it so. How ever in either case, straight OR gay, our sexual orientation is NOT who we are guy so quit the BS and yeah it IS BS. I understand why gays have to hammer the "sexual Ori " home but I DON'T BUY IT! Sex is not who we are, it is WHAT WE DO!

OK give me other options. You claim there are more then 2 so why not post the others.
And yes sex is a big part of life. Again, if you don't know that, maybe you should have "that talk" with your parents.

It is a behavior we act on and it wouldn't matter which I was attracted to you sophomoric attempt to extort an answer out of me,

I'm just asking you to back up what you're saying. It's your problem that you can't, not mine.

YOU think

Yes I do. Try it sometime.

will challenge my masculinity so much I will fall for the strawman you have set up, AIN'T HAPPNING GENIUS!

Not at all. I'm simply showing you the gaping hole in your logic. I don't even care if you want to have sex with a strawman

You have been a manipulative little political troll since your first assault on me after I ASKED MY QUESTION.

I'm just responding to you. Sorry you can't handle reasonable, honest and logical discourse. Maybe this isn't the right thread for you.

You know the one DeltPawn the good witch of the southside and how he went on yammering about questions I never asked making response for me as if I made them, then criticizing them, as if I actually DID, make them.

You remember don't you smart guy?

What does any of that have to do with my responses?

This was when you jumped in to "accuse" me of bigotry and hatred (*Yawn*) the two most meaningless words in the english dictionary thanks to Gays and their asinine supporters over use and superfluous applications of this now stereotypical "gay catch phrase". where NOW I see OrangeTom and myself are being blamed for raining on this pathetically weak argument you seem to be saying doesn't infringe on our our freedom our freedom of speech as if we are afraid to say anything that would be seen as being bigoted against the Gays pity party.

Try reading your posts. They're full of hatred and bigotry.

Sorry, If Gays want to start thinking people hate them,

You mean people like you?

I for one am all for it. I encourage anyone to be INTOLERANT of things they see this segment of society doing that most of us are going to regret.

Based on this little statement, I think it's obvious that people do hate them. You = people. I use the PEOPLE term loosely.

At least when they finally do have us compelled by passing such laws making sexual Ori who we are, we can then have our eye color height weight and hair color on our drivers license but not only that, but what sexual bent we prefer.

Yes now let's just make more things up.

At least then, I can identify those who are now or are thinking of getting into politics, so I know which one I WON'T VOTE FOR based on their being Gay.

And you're complaining because I called you intolerant and hate filled? Can I just add hypocrite to that too?

I think if Gays want to be tolerated, they need to tell people like you they are the LAST people they want "helping" them get there.

All you've done is piss people off adding to what is already becoming a very difficult minority of Ori's to tolerate.

Oh you mean the part where I explained that the OP mislead what was in the bill?
Or the part where I showed that the bill addresses and freedom of speech concerns?

Me? I just say, you don't want my religion in public schools,

Teaching religion doesn't have a place in public schools for many reasons.
1. You can't prove that religion is real. A gay person can prove their gay

2. There's this thing called Separation of Church and State.

I don't want your Ori, being taught in our public schools

OK I rarely say something like this but...
This statement is just stupid.
Nobody is ever taught to be gay in any public school.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by jfj123]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
So getting back on topic

The Act is supported by thirty-one state Attorneys General and over 210 national law enforcement, professional, education, civil rights, religious, and civic organizations, including the AFL-CIO, the American Medical Association, the American Psychological Association, and the NAACP.[11] A November 2001 poll indicated that 73% of Americans favor hate-crime legislation covering sexual orientation.

Notice here where it actually says the bill is supported by RELIGIOUS organizations?

Now to all those who think that christians will be censored by this bill, here's the part of the bill that shows you this is NOT, I repeat NOT true.

James Dobson, founder of socially conservative lobbying group Focus on the Family, opposed the Act, arguing that it would effectively "muzzle people of faith who dare to express their moral and biblical concerns about homosexuality."
However, HR 1592 contains a "Rule of Construction" which specifically provides that "Nothing in this Act... shall be construed to prohibit any expressive conduct protected from legal prohibition by, or any activities protected by the free speech or free exercise clauses of, the First Amendment to the Constitution."[14]

So all this chest thumping about religious censorship really has no merit. For all of us to know this, all we need to do is READ THE BILL.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join