It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The one topic that truly haunts me...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
thanks for sharing, that's quite a story.

Its hard to think this is anything but malevolent, given the scratch marks and finger marks on the child/.

outside investigators can probably help. couldn't hurt anyway.

can you post the footage of the original image moving across the hallway?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Get a cat.

No, seriously, cats are cool.
AND they can apparently see spirits, demons, entitys, whatever it is.
If you get a cat, and it often stares into space for ages, in a pouncing position or hostile position, then I'd move outta there as soon as.

Chances are it'll be staring at some sort of spirit.
Worth a shot.
Jacob

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by KotovSyndrome

Its hard to think this is anything but malevolent, given the scratch marks and finger marks on the child/.

No feedback since you asked for the footage.
As usual in these cases, unfortunately.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by KotovSyndrome

No feedback since you asked for the footage.
As usual in these cases, unfortunately.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

Get a keris and hang it on your wall

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

Your story reads as a very typical demonic haunting case. "Fire" was obviously a demonic entity and "Ben" was the ghost of a man (or boy.) The fingernail-like scratches are very typical of demonic attacks during the Oppression stage (the three stages being 1. Infestation, 2. Oppression 3. Possession.) Somehow by your standing up to it and then refusing to believe or fear it anymore, it lost its power.

There is one explanation that I can think of. It is possible that "Ben" was a ghost to whom "Fire" (the demonic entity) was attached. Sometimes demons attach themselves to people and remain attached even after death (if that soul does not pass on into The Light.) It is possible that "Ben" overheard you when you stood up against "Fire" and maybe from sympathy or anger with "Fire" severed their connection and stepped into The Light. In this case, "Fire" would lose his power, as "Ben" would have been his link/portal to this world. This is only a theory however, but it would explain it.

The important thing whenever dealing with the demonic is not to be afraid. Although fear comes natural to us, the more afraid you become the stronger they become. Demonic entities are an energy vampire; they feed on negative energy. Choosing not to be afraid is very discouraging for them and empowering for you.

I hope it doesn't come back. Make sure your daughter stays honest with you and knows that she can tell you anything (that you would listen, understand and not be freaked out by it.) If it does return, it would have to be dealt with (likely ending with some form of exorcism.) But hopefully it will stay gone. Be sure that both you and your daughter avoid messing with Ouija Boards, séances and other occult practices as such things can connect with non-human entities or possibly reestablish old links.

If ever you feel a demonic presence, call upon Archangel Michael. That might sound foolish, but in my own experience it worked, even though I'm not Christian and didn't even believe in an angel named Michael. But, it does work, if you pray from your heart. Just bear that in mind.

edit on 22-5-2013 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0
THE KICKER:

Thanks for bearing with me and reading all of that (if you have). 3 years on and we are not together any longer, but I now live down the road and my now 2 year old daughter stays on weekends.

The flat I've moved into is the ground floor of a 16th century house - nice place in the day.

My ex thankfully has nothing in the flat scaring the kids anymore. Maybe, it's because they moved in with me (??). I hate this topic because it really is the ONLY thing that genuinely scares the crap out of me. Of a night - 3 + years on, in a new home - I hear footsteps, rustling, doors slamming... my PC will turn itself ON and when i switch it off and get into bed back ON again... then clothes and pens have been literally thrown onto my bed.... they like these games. I've grown accustom to this, particularly on a Thursday night when everything is heightened - If you want to catch me late at night try a Thursday - I hate going to bed that night - no idea of the relevance?.

Is it possible for 'something' to follow a person? I'm sorry to take up so much of your time with this story - i've only shared with friends, family and the investigations group for answers before, but now my daughter, who is just starting to talk, likes to talk to corners of the room with nothing and nobody in. I don't want to have to go through this again, but I will.

For all the conspiracies and paranormal events i believe in this is the one I deny and yet understand the most, because I'm living it and it scares the hell out of me - a big strong 28 year old man... lying awake shaking with eyes open, some nights.

Emotionally since moving in alone has been hard for me, and I lost my mother in November plus having serious health problems recently, I'd like to think my mind is making it all up - but there's no way i can imagine my PC to turn on or my clothes to be slung across the room...

I will continue to deny this phenomena after tonight. But I do feel drained. And would like to know if it's possible I'm being used.

Thank you for your time.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Something very similar happened to me nearly 20 years ago when i was 19, i had just moved out on my own around 2 years earlier and was living in a flat, and as you do had a few friend around for a few drinks, but 1 night we decided to make a Ouija board and started to mess around with it,n for the first 20 minutes nothing then when we were about to put the thing away the lights in the flat started to flicker on and off then there was a loud bang and then darkness all the lights was off, we thought that a fuse had blown so i went out to the fuse box and checked the breaker but the thing was on i went back in and changed the bulb and still nothing so we all left to go out, when we came back later that night the light was on, we didn't think much about it, at around 2am all but two of my friends left and i went to my bed and the other 2 slept on the sofas, in the living room, now around 4am i was sleeping but all i know was that somehow i was dragged hard from my bed on 1 side of the room and thrown into the wall on the other side of the room, now i felt that something had my arm when i was thrown but the room was dark and when i turned on the light there was nobody there so i thought it was my friends playing a prank so i grabbed my bedroom door handle but the handle was bent totally around, then i heard my friends arguing when i got the door open i noticed that all my handles were bent, i got into the room where they were and they were yelling at each other why did you punch me and the other mate had a large blood red slap to his face, i then said who was in my room they said neither that they were sleeping and both of them had been hit but they thought that it the other one that did it when we were talking there was a very loud bang and when we got to the front door there was a large hole in the middle of the door like shotgun blast, i can go on for i stayed in that place for nearly a year but there was 1 occasion that 7 of us seen a man or what seemed to be a man walk from my hallway into my bathroom but wee were all in the living room at the time and when we checked to see who it was there was nobody there. I had to move out when all my windows got smashed at the same time. Just a bit of advice DONT DO THE OUIJA BOARD it is real and it is bad. whatever we started that night it is still lingering 20 years on and i think it is attached to me..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join