It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] 3 Mufon pics need looking at. [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Jpeg snoop:

ASSESSMENT: Class 4 - Uncertain if processed or original While the EXIF fields indicate original, no compression signatures in the current database were found matching this make/model

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
You can't trust JPEGSnoop. It has a limited database of compression signature. Compare the quantization tables, Huffman tables, etc. yourself with an original like these samples:
www.digicamreview.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
its funny, but in the second picture you can actually see plastic, or suran wrap. It also looks like a plunger with the stick missing, giving the hole that we can see into a little.

Why do people hoax others? I have never understood this. I guess that it is upthere with rape, thievery, murder, why do people do any of those either.

Hoaxer better not try in my neighbor cause i will set his "model in flames" if Im lucky it will spread to his body

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
More pictures of Silent Cops or Silent Policemen......

si·lent cop (plural si·lent cops)
noun
Definition:

- traffic control device: a large metal disk located at an intersection that is designed to prevent drivers from cutting corners ( informal )

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7cdb8a60660.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00c95dc7044d.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 3/4/2009 by Kryties]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimnal
stay in your photo shop classes
picture is nothing to do with me, and if it's a hoax, again, it's nothing to do with me. I check mufon every day, and when i see something that needs looking at, I get it looked at.

But I must say, LOL I got a thread with hoax tags on

rockin

edited OP to state that I'm not a hoaxer. As this thread now kind of labels me as one.

[edit on 3/4/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
It doesn't look like that much like a silent policeman IMHO. More likely a brake rotor with another part wrapped in a transparent plastic bag to hide the holes.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by nablator

The problem with a brake rotor is that they're bloody heavy, not something you could string up with a bit of fishing line or lob off the top of a house. Oh and the disk is too thin for a rotor too.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'd have two agree with Mortalengine on the fact that the 3rd photo of the "space craft", looks bogus- the bottom of the ship looks scuffed and has a aluminum shine of fakeness. This ship doesn't ring "REGION of SPACE" but looks similar to something very earthly; to a brake disk.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yes, but that's not a problem if the disk was digitally inserted. The missing EXIF "Software" tag could be a clumsy attempt to hide tampering. This tag is present in original JPEGs.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
The second picture is absolutely hilarious.... sooo funny..I mean they're all bad but whooaaaa...

Those are some of the worst pics I've ever seen

[edit on 3/4/09 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Look what i found!
I took this photo and messed with it on Photoshop. The line is clearly visible. But dont know the source of which its being held from. or tied to.

i40.tinypic.com...

This clears it all.

Peace!

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
You can actually see them in all pics, I didnt even bother to check to see if anyone pointed this out already,, so if its been stated already, I appolagize.

Peace!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
WTH? That's not even from the original pictures?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Its the same object except from a different sighting. Theres actually two cases now on mufon. Objects look the same

mufoncms.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Seems the hoaxers wanted to make this seem real so they posted two different sightings, to make it seem like there were multiple witnesses.
At least thats my guess.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Oh ok. Dont think it's the same hoaxer because of the quality of the hoax is much worse.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Well i think the two are in on it. But i see what you mean. One set was good enough to hide the string, the other wasnt, but its the same object, so the two "people" or "gourps" must be connected.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yeah could be. That latest one you posted is actually really really badly done.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Here is a pic from the original ones being discussed in this thread.

i41.tinypic.com...

This one is a little hard to see, but i believe its there.

Peace!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The fishing line is visible in ALL pictures. Incredible.

The smudge at the top of the picture was supposed to hide it.

[edit on 2009-4-3 by nablator]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join