It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disinformation conspiricy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by prove it
ok read it
im not talking about ganja im talking about HEMP

You read a 115 page thread in 13 minutes? Kreskin couldn't do that. OK, let's not play games anymore. The membership sees it, why are you here?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
No i didnt read a 115 page thread did you ?

i read the post from that cockey looking chap springer

i am here because i have a right to be here

i have the right to ask what ever i want

it would be nice to compile a list of which mods are corrupt masons or disinfo agents

it would be nice to read all the threads that have been deleted

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

This may be an inappropriate place to ask this question?

I posted a thread this morning called “Bible Theory Debate on NWO” It isn’t listed under new posts, nor can I find it anywhere except on my profile page.

I even typed in to the search bar, with no matching results. I got a few replies then it appeared to vanish.

What mistake am I making. It says it’s posted under “mysterious”? When I put it in Religious conspiracies.

I didn’t get a U2U from a mod saying it was moved. Any helpful advice??

I also want to add you are not all disinfo's this guy must have a brainwashed wife or something.

Thank you,

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Here you are it's in Conspiracies in Religions

Bible Theory Debate on NWO

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thank you so much! Do you know why it isnt listed as a new post?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by prove it

The thing is, Intrepid is trying, really trying to give you some good advice.

I'm certainly not a Mod (no cape) and certainly not a Supermod (neither cape or stuffed codpiece with glitter stuff imbedded in the fabric), but I can tell you that as long as you stay within the "polite" boundaries, you can pretty much say what you want, and bring up what you want.

Somebody help me here. What was that one . . . alien anal probes shifted . . . or were blocking something . . .

Anyway, you get the picture.

And by the way, I'm not a Mason.

I'm an SOB.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
You've just banned this guy, i've got him on my skype and you've just banned him, how sad and pathetic is that!

It's really quite simple, there's something going on here that isn't in the "public" (content creators) interest and soon enough we'll all know what the crack is!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I like this link a poster has on his profile page. I use it when someone is very rude to me. Which isnt often.

Does this guy know he can get banned if he keeps it up?

You beat me to the banning thing. I saw it coming. Being rude to a member is one thing but purposly bashing all the Mods. WOW.

The guy had some balls while it lasted. Good job Mods.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Skyfloating

I haven't seen as many lately. I was wondering where they went to.

As skyfloating said, it's a user controlled site. We have control of what's put on the site, and what we say. So that means we're all disinfo.

I think more important is what is removed that we don't control. It's through removal of information that true disinformation really happens.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
My two cents...............

The good outweighs the bad here.

That is why I am still here.

I have learned much, grown alot, and made some great friends on ATS.

IA

[edit on 31-3-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I heard that the owners and mods of ATS are all Masons and that this site is in fact a disinformation attempt from the government

Is this true or false???

Could all answers be explained??

Apparantly this thread will be removed so im taking a print screen of it and uploading it else where just in case there is any funny business

lets see if i get a response

pssss if you wear a tin foil hat you will not be adversely affected by [looking around] them.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I heard that the owners and mods of ATS are all Masons and that this site is in fact a disinformation attempt from the government

Is this true or false???

Well that is the problem...ie....you "heard". Most of the time when people disagree with extremist quack pot posters those posters cry dis-info agent.

Also just a thought, these sources....that you "heard" from, could they possibly be members/admins of a competing site?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Let me share a little sumthin sumpthin from our Terms and Conditions-

8) Right of Community Management This is a privately owned discussion board community. The Owners and senior moderator staff reserve the right to take action against any member who is deemed to be devoted purely to disruption, whose actions represent behavior contrary to community building, or whose content is contrary to the core ideals of AboveTopSecret.com. This action may include complete banning of your username and IP address. The owners of The Above Network, LLC reserve the right to eliminate or edit any content deemed inappropriate for the discussion boards, news network or any affiliated sites. The owners of The Above Network, LLC reserve the right to establish limits on topics that may be discussed if, in their opinion, the discussion of those topics attract an audience that is counterproductive to maintaining the ideals set forth in these Terms & Conditions.

What it amounts to is, all are welcome here. There's nothing beneficial at all to any of us to boot people out. Unless they're more trouble than they're worth. We try to be welcoming and accomodating and respect all points of view. But no establishment in the world, virtual or otherwise, needs to tolerate those bent on pure disruption and slagging.

There are plenty of places on the web to do that. This isn''t one of them. We can't stop people from doing things, but we can stop it from happening here.

Hopefully, the 99.9% of our members and lurkers who just want to have (or read) a good discussion appreciate that. And based upon our numbers, I'm confident they do.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

Good point. There are lots of competing sites but none as thorough as this one.

They don’t have enough members to matter. I’m still going with the brainwashed wife theory. Either that or it’s consuming all her time away from him.

The name prove it says enough.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
I think more important is what is removed that we don't control. It's through removal of information that true disinformation really happens.

And yet for the amount of information that is put up here every day, a very small amount of that is actually removed. As long as it remains within the T&C the information stays up.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Hehe, the wife makes sense. Just too much good info to pay her much attention.

I do think that there are sites out there that would probably try to discredit this site as ATS has some very great minds discussing some very relevant content. I have as many others I am sure, have seen the other comparable sites out there, but I always find my way back here for the majority of my lurk time each day.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

Yes, I think this site is more interesting than most hubands or boyfriends sometimes.

I come here because others think as I do on many subjects.

Most people I know wont talk about things such as this. They consider it gloom and doom issues.

They also say being a survivalist is being a food and seed hoarder.

So far I have proved them all wrong. They didnt listen to me when I said dont re-finance your house and get out of debt either.

Now they see what I mean is not fictional.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Is there more to his banning or was that it ? Just because it was pure disruption?

Banning seems a little harsh from what I have read through the thread.....

reply to post by intrepid

So what ever happened to the whole Drug Conspiracy forum? Forgive my ignorance but I cannot seem to find it.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by prove it

Oh Christ, here we go again!
Speaking as one descended from a LONG and old line of practicing masons, please do not give this group any more legitmacy than it deserves. It's a lot of very bored people who crave ritual and drama, not to mention business networking. It's crap, plain and simple, though I do like the fundraising some chapters do for very good causes.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommanderSoup
You've just banned this guy, i've got him on my skype and you've just banned him, how sad and pathetic is that!

It's really quite simple, there's something going on here that isn't in the "public" (content creators) interest and soon enough we'll all know what the crack is!

Would like to know the reason, as it does concern me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join