It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disinformation conspiricy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I heard that the owners and mods of ATS are all Masons and that this site is in fact a disinformation attempt from the government

Is this true or false???

Could all answers be explained??

Apparantly this thread will be removed so im taking a print screen of it and uploading it else where just in case there is any funny business

lets see if i get a response

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
We have threads making this claim pop up here every week. Those who call this site a "disinfo" site forget that they themselves are responsible for its content.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I haven't seen as many lately. I was wondering where they went to.

As skyfloating said, it's a user controlled site. We have control of what's put on the site, and what we say. So that means we're all disinfo.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by prove it
I heard that the owners and mods of ATS are all Masons and that this site is in fact a disinformation attempt from the government

Is this true or false???

False. We have a handful of staff that are Masons. Not even 10%

Apparantly this thread will be removed so im taking a print screen of it and uploading it else where just in case there is any funny business

Oh man, you're going to fit right in.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The first name i was warned about was skyfloating funnily enough

seen as you was the first one on the thread why did you dodge my question i asked if the mods were masons...so can you answer me please

Are you a mason skyfloating?

@Zaphod58...Do you need some glasses mate i clearly asked about the mods!
you have permition to quote me...were did i say all members are part of this ??

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Is this true or false???

False. We have a handful of staff that are Masons. Not even 10%

Oh man, you're going to fit right in.

Thanks for the warm welcome intrepid and thanks for been assertive and answering the question i asked

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by prove it

Why does it even matter if we're masons or not? Just curious...

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

The first name i was warned about was skyfloating funnily enough

That's an interesting statement. So you are in collaboration with someone and you have a preconception of what ATS is already without experiencing the site. Interesting indeed.

seen as you was the first one on the thread why did you dodge my question i asked if the mods were masons...so can you answer me please

I wasn't the first but I DID answer your question.

I think you should read the T&C before you go any further.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
because i am curious too,is my curiosity a problem to you ?

i signed up because i have been told a lot of interesting stories from friends and rather than been gullable i wanted to see for my self

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

is my curiosity a problem to you ?

Nope, that's why I linked the T&C, what everyone agrees to when registering. Trying to give you all the info you need as a member of ATS. We're not like most sites. We function on decorum. Hopefully this will stem off a rocky start on your part.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
@intrepid i never said you was the first one to answer me

i dont have the best english and you got wrong end of the stick i was adressing skyfloating

i said nothing against you i thanksed you for your welcome !

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I'm curious because the way you phrased it, it seemed that it would be a problem for you. Me? Ask away. I'm not a mason. I'm curious as to why, to my perception, you seem to be bothered by the fact that some of the staff are?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, prove it. Whether Im a mason or a conspiracy-theorist who has infiltrated freemasonry or whether Im a conspirator or someone posing as a conspirator....its all irrelevant. I dont and cant Moderate according to any affiliation or lack thereof, but only according to the T&C.

You say you've been warned about me. But if you stick to the T&C of the site you'll find that I and other Moderators here are harmless. You can check out my thread-list in my profile to find out my positions on various conspiracies and also on freemasonry - which I happen to think is not a conspiracy.

But thats just personal opinion and you dont have to feel threatened by that.

Enjoy your stay

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
because i belive the majority of masons are corrupt and shouldnt have any influence in any matter]]that in mind if this site is meant to uncover government lies then you hardly want masons controlling the content do you !

I dont see were i have infringed the T&C's

enlighten me ?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Bit pissy there "mate" eh?

that this site is in fact a disinformation attempt from the government

How is it a disinformation site if the content of the site is controlled by the members?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
@Zaphod58 mods admin and owners controll the content end of!

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

So you're saying that the mods and admins/owners go through this entire site, and only let some information get out? Do you have ANY idea how many posts there have been on this board? There is NO WAY a handful of mods and admins/owners could have edited out all that information. They go through and edit for T&C violations, but the information put out there is put out there by the members.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This thread had a reply of the accused mod 3 minutes after i posted and since then in 40 mins no one else other than you has been on that aint a mod

so the handfull is doing pretty good so far dont you think mate?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So the conspiracy site is a conspiracy. Or perhaps, you are part of a conspiracy to make the conspiracy site seem conspiratorial...

If you were correct that the owners/managers of the site were, let's leave Masons out of it, but part of the PTB in some way... then, what's the point?

I mean... what kind of truth are they trying to hide?

Unless... there's actually no conspiracies in the world, and that's the conspiracy about conspiracy theorists. The PTB want us to think that there are conspiracies to make us fear them. Ooooh spooky.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is ONE THREAD. There are almost 6 MILLION posts that have been made since ATS went online. There is NO WAY that the small handful of staff could control that many posts.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join