It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disinformation conspiricy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

It would only be a disinfo conspiracy if you and CommanderSoup were also banned for disagreeing and you both are not.

From what I gather you can say what you like if you follow the rules.

That guy "prove it" was PO'd big time and was more than rude to the Mods of this site. He wasnt banned because he disagreed with them.

A person can only take so much bashing.

I think they should create an enemy list to go along with Friend or Foe.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Is that directed to my former post ?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Sorry I meant to reply to Unlimitedpossibilities.

Now I need to go find what you said.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
No harm done, only inquiring

>
Originally posted by CommanderSoup
You've just banned this guy, i've got him on my skype and you've just banned him, how sad and pathetic is that!

It's really quite simple, there's something going on here that isn't in the "public" (content creators) interest and soon enough we'll all know what the crack is!

Would like to know the reason, as it does concern me.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

No offense to CommanderSoup but I find it odd how both him and prove it are both new and have a serious problem with ATS.

I wonder what the motive is.

What up with that! This is a conspiracy site. If everything was proven we'd have no mysteries to solve.

I for one am a mystery junkie.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Indeed , i too have noticed above average similar posts. Judging by what i know we have some fine ai bots running and maintaining momentum. Its why i posted so late.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Right. It just does not look "good" from bystander's perspective when someone is banned and the "behind the scenes" reason is not known. I guess we can speculate that he flooded the moderators' U2U inboxes and also insulted those that were present in the discussion via U2U.

I never agreed nor disagreed with prove it. The whole discussion seemed to coincidentally have more moderators than usual. From anyone looks upon this thread unaware, they may think he was banned because of his particular questions about the staff being 10% masons.

Anyway....

Off Topic:

Anyone want to direct me to the Drug conspiracy forum or is it gone?

[edit on 31-3-2009 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

Yes I saw their ignorance, as well.

I personally don’t care what percentage are Masons. I know some bad ones and some good ,kind hearted ones.

Shadow governments have always been around. I blame the bad ones and praise the good ones that built our country, with a few minor differences of opinion..

They are not all clones here to sway our opinions and are individuals. I would be interested in chatting with a 33rd degree Mason however.

I am related to one. He is atheist and also believes in Aliens. We have our differences but I still love him.

My good friend is also a Mason. We only argue after a couple drinks. Bad idea to talk conspiracy when mildly intoxicated!

Tracing my ancestors back to Germany has included a few skeletons in the closet. That’s what makes it fun and exciting. Most here at ATS could say the same, if honest.

I do wish all my relatives and ancestors were Christians, as I am but to each their own.

P.S. I didn’t mean to imply Masons are atheists.

Ive got some awesome vintage Masonic jewelry both male and (female Order Of The Eastern Star). Passed down through the generations, whether I agree with their beliefs or not.

I have some weird stuff in the family tree Knights of Pythias , Templar and Order of the Red Cross. Not the Red Cross as most know it.

I was asked once if I was an agent! What the hell is an agent? I also hope my relationships to a Mason doesn’t ruin my reputation here.

If I get bashed Ive got some good come backs!

I'm not affiliated to any such groups. I'm only a member of Earth Justice.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommanderSoup
You've just banned this guy, i've got him on my skype and you've just banned him, how sad and pathetic is that!

It's really quite simple, there's something going on here that isn't in the "public" (content creators) interest and soon enough we'll all know what the crack is!

seems alittle harsh to ban him....he wasnt abusive just alittle opinionated
about freemasons......
I have to agree with this guy on one thing I think there should be a public list available listing the names of masons.........
Im not against the Freemasons in anyway but you hear so many things about "being on the level" helping a brother out etc etc......I especially think all civil servants who are freemasons should be on a public list especially if they are in the police force or they work under the judicial system like a judge etc............a geometric secret world we live in........
love n light

There is good n bad in everybody regardless if there a member of freemasonary.......we are all equal and each and everyone of us should be entitled to be treated on the same level......
Surpression and contiuous lies from the great powers within our governments on it own people from war on terror to why wars are started, to the whole global meltdown n the lies and cover up the government tell its own people about the huge debts they have run up.....tax after tax to eventually pay for it rhat will take years n years n years.....its all lies....we all know wars are started to pay for things.....
This is where freemasonary gets a negative anti approach from some people because of the above n them being associated to the illuminati,bildenberg,NWO.........thats my theory....
one is all n all is one..........
Geometry will draw the soul toward truth and create the spirit of philosophy

[edit on 31'3/2009 by surrealist1978]

[edit on 31'3/2009 by surrealist1978]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
This is ONE THREAD. There are almost 6 MILLION posts that have been made since ATS went online. There is NO WAY that the small handful of staff could control that many posts.

Yet... our "government overlords" are supposedly compiling thousands upon thousands of times more data each day on our movements and dispositions. How have they overcome the issue of mining useful data out of volumes of disorganized information, and why can't the ATS mods use similar techniques.

Personally, I think it's because data mining techniques are still rather primitive and impractical. The government doesn't have their eye on everything. They can barely keep their eyes on each others actions - let alone the actions of the populace on an individual level.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I noticed 'prove it' just joined 3/31/09 How could he get the points and post so quick? It took me a couple of days at least to be able to post. Maybe it was the forum or something?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

Read my post, you will understand, have seen similar ai algorithms on many sites dating back to about 48+ months. By no means am i implying that he/she was one, but the pattern is what im accustomed to

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist1978

Yes but he was also very rude and demanding of the Mods. "Like Answer my Question Now" They answered him. He was looking for a fight! Period.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by surrealist1978

Yes but he was also very rude and demanding of the Mods. "Like Answer my Question Now" They answered him. He was looking for a fight! Period.

He was opinionated simple.........
I would'nt say he was looking 4 a fight......
Maybe he singled out skyfloating why I dont know but her reply back to him was fairplay.......
Then Mod after Mod started posting n 4 what.........they didnt need 2, they should of not posted anything 2 him after skyfloating answered him......
He was doomed n not given a chance at the end of the day......
He should of been given a level of chance surely

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
I noticed 'prove it' just joined 3/31/09 How could he get the points and post so quick? It took me a couple of days at least to be able to post. Maybe it was the forum or something?

Must have been a glitch because you should be able to post and start accumulating posts immediately.

Although it does require you make 20 posts before you can U2U.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by interestedalways]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic
Yet... our "government overlords" are supposedly compiling thousands upon thousands of times more data each day on our movements and dispositions. How have they overcome the issue of mining useful data out of volumes of disorganized information, and why can't the ATS mods use similar techniques.

There are hundreds of times more people on the gov't payroll, as well as super computer access that they don't have on ATS. I'm willing to be that the computer systems in the Pentagon and at Langley are pretty good at picking things out, where ATS has a handful of staff that has to read each thread and look for things.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
If you took the time to read through the many different articles in this website, you would see it is clearly not a disinfo website. Are there users who might use "disinfo tactics" to derail a thread? Sure. But you cannot expect mods to only allow posts from what they deem "non-disinfo posters." Plus it is rather easy to label somebody as a "disinfo agent" if they have strong views that oppose your own.

On balance ATS mods are pretty lenient with what you are allowed to post. You cannot have free reign with no restrictions or limits because this will lead to forum chaos and counter-productivity.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
If you took the time to read through the many different articles in this website, you would see it is clearly not a disinfo website. Are there users who might use "disinfo tactics" to derail a thread? Sure. But you cannot expect mods to only allow posts from what they deem "non-disinfo posters." Plus it is rather easy to label somebody as a "disinfo agent" if they have strong views that oppose your own.

On balance ATS mods are pretty lenient with what you are allowed to post. You cannot have free reign with no restrictions or limits because this will lead to forum chaos and counter-productivity.

Hmm..this sounds so familiar. But then again, you really do not know what is going on behind the scenes, or do you, either way, its upto the head honchos who decide who over abuses thier powers and who doesnt.
Im my opinion, i seen nothing wrong with what he or she was posting, he obviously was trying to make a point and by banning him, well lets say you more or less justified his or her's opinion and ideas.
Just to add, on the opposite hand of cards, you really do not know who he or she was.

But then again what do i know.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by prove it

First of all you need a lesson in language. A Conspiracy is comprised of a single or group of individuals who collaborate on typically unethical or criminal activity. Disinformation is a tool used as a way to deflect and protect the integrity of the Conspiracy in question.

The USERS provide the information. And while some of them may be agents of disinformation the vast majority of the people here are just regular guys and gals this INCLUDES the mods. Most of the mods likely started out as member first. And while some of them may be Masons, it is important to note that there are 6 million Masons on Earth. The vast majority of which, if the theory is true, do not hold any secret perhaps other than than their own.

There is a huge misconception as to what and who the NWO is. People seem to think it is a cohesive force attempting to dominate the planet. What they haven't realized is that the system has been dominating the planet since humans developed the concept of civilization. It is NOT centralized and it is made up of groups and individuals who largely serve their own purposes. What we refer to as a one world government, is nothing more than gang turf politics. ATS serves it's own interests. The owners of this site serve their own interests the members do as well. The most interesting part of the hold of this system over ones mind is the idea that one world government isn't actually here yet, it is ridiculous as well to think that a singular institution accomplished all this without your consent. The fact is, you did. We all did. And we have our tendency for silence to thank.

ATS is about breaking that silence. It is so popular because we are ENCOURAGED to make our case in the best way we know how. And we do. Often, and have been WELL on the cutting edge of of financial information, government corruption, advanced technology, and a whole myriad of Conspiratorial topics. We cover finance, science, advanced projects, we have an entire forum dedicated to FOIA documents, we have breaking news forums that keep us up to date with relevant information and often we get it before it EVER reaches the MSM. More often than I like, we are the only ones really having some of these important conversations. ATS's popularity, in my view, is the way by which we measure the impact the important topics we discuss has one the population.

Regular people having a conversation is in NO WAY dis information. If anything ATS in among the most important internet tools available to inform the public. Without our tenacious efforts to seek out information, I would never have receive even a quarter of the information I am armed with.

Please join the discussion, and Deny Ignorance.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Maybe so, but is that enough to dissect, analyze, organize, and disseminate the absolutely TITANIC volumes of data needed for the level of government spying that some people on this site claim?

I'm sorry, but I just don't buy it.

Surely there is spying going on, and the government has admitted to much of it. However, I'm really not surprised when certain things "slip" under the radar, or are lost due to miscommunication or get tangled up in the red tape of government bureaucracy. Where some see conspiracy, I see inefficiency, incompetence, and perhaps opportunism. As complexity increases, it becomes harder and harder to manage, understand, and control it.

We have a hard time understanding even man-made complex systems, such as the economy. I just find it hard to believe that anyone or any group has the capability to monitor (let alone understand or control) a complex system comprised of a multitude of other complex systems.

I simply put forth that the same reasons the moderator staff can't be aware of everything that happens on the forums is the same reason the government can't be aware of everything we're doing - even if they did monitor and record it all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join