It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disinformation conspiricy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by prove it
I heard that the owners and mods of ATS are all Masons and that this site is in fact a disinformation attempt from the government

Is this true or false???

Could all answers be explained??

Apparantly this thread will be removed so im taking a print screen of it and uploading it else where just in case there is any funny business

lets see if i get a response

I'm also interested to know why you're equating being a mason to also being a disinfo agent. Could you post some evidence to show a correlation between the two?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

because i am curious too,is my curiosity a problem to you ?

i signed up because i have been told a lot of interesting stories from friends and rather than been gullable i wanted to see for my self

Just curious but are these "friends" members of ATS? If not, where did they obtain their info? Could you please be specific as to where their info about ATS came from?
Thanks.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

because i belive the majority of masons are corrupt and shouldnt have any influence in any matter]]that in mind if this site is meant to uncover government lies then you hardly want masons controlling the content do you !

I dont see were i have infringed the T&C's

enlighten me ?

Just curious why you think the majority of masons are corrupt? Could you please post any data to substantiate your claim.

Also,
welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

This thread had a reply of the accused mod 3 minutes after i posted and since then in 40 mins no one else other than you has been on that aint a mod

so the handfull is doing pretty good so far dont you think mate?

I've been posting here for quite a while and in many different threads which have included many subjects. That being said, I've never seen anything to indicate information was being culled by any of the ATS staff. As a matter of fact, from what I've seen, the staff goes WAAAAYYY out of their way to make sure people can post any view.

You've been here a whole day. Give em a break my friend. Don't believe your "friends" without actually doing a little research here yourself. You'll find this to be a quality, open site but be prepared to back up what you say as you will be called on your statements.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

i wanted to know how many mods are masons its pretty simple mate i think we should have a freemason register so people in the public know who they are !

Do you also want to know how many are gay?
Or black?
Or have a shoe size bigger then 10?
Or are left handed?

If after such a short time, you've decided this site is corrupt, this site may not be for you. I sincerely suggest you give it a chance before you condemn it though.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well there is one organization here on ATS that I know is real.
Some are Masons but most are not.
Some are Teachers but most are not.
Some are very Religious but most are not.
Some are business people but most are not.
Some ride Harley's but most do not.
Some are retired but most are not.
I could go on but I think I have given enough information out. looks over shoulder
Well one more clue, they all have one thing in common that is in plan view.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

The persons been banned...not really worth asking questions or addressing their points

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by jfj123

The persons been banned...not really worth asking questions or addressing their points

Oh my GOD !!!
The conspiracy is REAL !!!!!

ATS disappeared him !!!!

I knew those masons were up to no good !!!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Judging from some replies...people actually DO believe it's a conspiracy

Not surprising i guess

Can't just be some noisy, rude and argumentative upstart being shown the door.... oh no....must be a cover-up

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Atleast this thread gave a few people some chuckles, it did it for me atleast.

P.S i never realised how good Phil Colins In The Air is....

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Don't worry, he woldnt know a Mason if he shook their hand.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join