It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disinformation conspiricy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist1978

The guy/gal was looking for a fight...simple.
They were some banned member who got banned over the whole drugs issue and came back to stir up ****.
Calling out mods and generally being rude and sarcastic is not a good thing to do.

Saying he/she "heard" this and that about mods and owners was just a cover... he/she knew what the deal was and had an axe to grind.

[edit on 1/4/09 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Exactly, and that was the point I was attempting to make. The gov't doesn't have enough with all their resources to spy on every one of us, but yet ATS, with their limited staff control all the information on here?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

The guy/gal was looking for a fight...simple.
They were some banned member who got banned over the whole drugs issue and came back to stir up ****.
Calling out mods and generally being rude and sarcastic is not a good thing to do.

Saying he/she "heard" this and that about mods and owners was just a cover... he/she knew what the deal was and had an axe to grind.

[edit on 1/4/09 by blupblup]

I was just seeing the coin on both sides....
fairplay so 2 speak.......
I wasnt being critical nor judgemental 2 the Mods I wouldnt do that.....
Apologies if my posting didnt fit it.......
I dont want to create enermies on ATS......
LOVE N LIGHT

P.S Sarcastic and generally being rude you say

please dont make up and generate a sit in judgement on me.......
If u new me u would soon realise your quote was the wrong quote to be posting....
your post above your quote regarding OP......so there is proof then that u know the OP his intentions......he was looking 4 a fight or u say has an axe to grind????
You must have proof 2 post such a statement surely....or is it just ur personal opinion????????? I wonder

cheers emma

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist1978
I wasnt being critical nor judgemental 2 the Mods I wouldnt do that....
Apologies if my posting didnt fit it.......
I dont want to create enermies on ATS......
LOVE N LIGHT

Chill my friend, i was talking about "prove it"
The member who was banned...not you

P.S Sarcastic and generally being rude you say

please dont make up and generate a sit in judgement on me.......
If u new me u would soon realise your quote was the wrong quote to be posting....

I'm lost now.... i was saying this about the OP...who was called "prove it"
My post wasn't attacking you or against you in anyway...just saying about the OP, but responding to you

You must have proof 2 post such a statement surely....or is it just ur personal opinion????????? I wonder

cheers emma

Again...judging from what happened, I'm sure staff confirmed he was just what i suspected... a banned member with an axe to grind.
It started out as personal opinion....but I'm very intuitive and sensed something was not right.

Anyway, i have no beef with you... I apologize if it seemed like i did, and hope you understand that my response was really about the OP, although i responded you.

Peace

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

no probs

Im not offended or think u are against me....
Its just fairplay to see both sides of the story...
take care
emma

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I have been a member here for a few months and find this a very balanced and fair place. The entire situation concerning the marijuana threads showed me the site managers do listen to their members, unlike so many social sites!

I find the entire disinfo agent stuff comical sometimes. If you don't agree with me then you are an....AGENT!
While I do believe this happens, it is not nearly as common as some would have us believe...IMHO!

I think the guy was trying to instigate. I have no big issue with the rank and file members of the Masons, it is the higher ups that are the problem. I wish my grandfather was alive as he was a 33rd degree Mason and a Shriner. That man gave so much of his time to charity and was instrumental in the development of one of the areas most popular and best summer camps for disabled kids. He also was no fan of organized religion and thought it was all for the purpose of keeping people apart....I must say I agree with him.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

in response to yours and others request to gather up all the masons and put them in train cars, I mean put a list of them up, most of us put a masoinc symbol (square and compasses) in our avitar to avoid confusion. It is a good way to communicate (on the level) with others on this board. Some don't care that we are masons, some automatically hate us and are defensive to us because of our masonic affiliation. I wouldn't want to have a conversation with a person using the screen name "blonde goddess" having a sexy woman as an avitar only to find out it's a sweaty 350 pound sumo wrestler named Bob. I just am not sure what else we need to do to inform others that we are masons. Please help.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I don't think anyone needs to feel obligated to reveal any personal information. If someone wants to volunteer something about their affiliations, there's no rule against it. But we won't be requiring it, and we won't be permitting others to bully anyone into revealing anything they'd rather keep personal.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

in response to yours and others request to gather up all the masons and put them in train cars, I mean put a list of them up, most of us put a masoinc symbol (square and compasses) in our avitar to avoid confusion. It is a good way to communicate (on the level) with others on this board. Some don't care that we are masons, some automatically hate us and are defensive to us because of our masonic affiliation. I wouldn't want to have a conversation with a person using the screen name "blonde goddess" having a sexy woman as an avitar only to find out it's a sweaty 350 pound sumo wrestler named Bob. I just am not sure what else we need to do to inform others that we are masons. Please help.

You win I loose Im not hear 2 argue with anyone.....
And no Im not Anti Freemason if u must know.....
I live in the UK yet my mother is German..(her mother Austrian her father German).....
I have Family in Hanover (germany) n Salzburg/Vienna (Austria)....of which I can say at least 3 of the Male family members are all Freemasons.........I am NOT Anti Freemason is any way shape or form, there is good n bad is us all......
My original post was in concern 2 the OP that was all, of which his post was in relation 2 Freemasonary.....
I was simply pointing "the fairplay" senario...
Give him a Chance....
There are two sides on a coin situation.........

That was all......
love n light....

In relation 2 ur comment of putting them in a train car or 2 single
them out and have a list up against them.....my theory with regards to the list isnt in anyway a propaganda/hate thing...NO WAY...
It the simple fact that u hear so many things with the Police, The Judicary System with regards 2 freemasonary.....
So why not sign up and be proud and declare your a Freemason they have nothing to hide......
Then fairness 2 everyone is attained.....
The list I was refering to had nothing whatsoever to do with ATS members, I was refering to the civil services etc etc.....
So why u have mentioned the avatar is beyond me.....

My avatar is Che Guervra n im sure its not an intrest really 2 anybody...

love n light

[edit on 1'4/2009 by surrealist1978]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I didn't mean to come off antagonistic. I have read your post in the past and respect your opinion. I am just proud to be who I am and have nothing to hide. When someone like the OP starts a thread like that, my badger poking mood moves to the front and I tend to be a bit more defensive. I have yet to meet a mason on this board who hides his affiliation.(but then again, I would't know he was a mason if he was good at it.) Have a nice day brother.

edit to add: the avitar thing was a humoristic approach to the anonimity of this or any other board. It was not directed at you or your avitar in any way.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by network dude]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Another point is a Mod said he couldnt post anything about (Hem#) I'm afraid to say the word.

He immediatly came back said said in capital letter (HEM#).

When he singled out the first posting Mod and continued to bash her I concluded he was trying to ruin her reputation and good name.

Freedom of speech is one thing but not intended to cause slander or cause
Irrefutable damage to someone.

In fact Prove it could somehow know the Mod in question, has a vengence or grudge and tried to ruin her on ATS.?? Anything is possible.

No females are Mason's. Why pick on her.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
You have way too much time on your hands. Why not just relax and enjoy the show. If you can't learn something, at least you will be entertained by the many diverse threads presented here.

[edit on 1/4/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Oh def.... it was just an attempt to argue and antagonize... plain and simple.
Pathetic and to be honest, I'm glad so many saw straight through it.
We have some pretty clued up members here.

Peace

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist1978

no probs

Im not offended or think u are against me....
Its just fairplay to see both sides of the story...
take care
emma

Oh i do....I always put myself in others shoes and am very liberal and believe everyone deserves a chance too.

However, i also have the uncanny ability to smell a rat from a mile away... no BS, i really can.

Anyway, take it easy my friend

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I dont wanna choose any side here but why the massive mod coverage at the beginning of thread and no mods posting now?

Cant see how he violated the T&C to the extent that he should be banned.
Dont know if he spammed U2U etc but on what i have seen on this thread he tried to start a fight yes, but that should be allowed even though against mods.

And now banning him without any statement why is just undermining your credibility.

Mods please respond as i know you are monitoring this thread.

And no offence staff of ATS as i think you are the best staff on the WWW.

Just some questions that popped up and i know others are asking the same.

Deny Ignorance!!

Zyk

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zykloner
And now banning him without any statement why is just undermining your credibility.

Mods please respond as i know you are monitoring this thread.

Bannings are ALWAYS done without comment from the staff. I can think of only a couple of times when the staff has come out and said "This is why we did this......" It cuts down on the drama to keep a banning reason private.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Bannings are ALWAYS done without comment from the staff. I can think of only a couple of times when the staff has come out and said "This is why we did this......" It cuts down on the drama to keep a banning reason private.

But you got to admit that this particular thread and banning is one of the few where a statement might be the right thing to do.

Zyk

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretagent woooman

Speaking as one descended from a LONG and old line of practicing masons, please do not give this group any more legitmacy than it deserves. It's a lot of very bored people who crave ritual and drama, not to mention business networking. It's crap, plain and simple, though I do like the fundraising some chapters do for very good causes.

I can't believe I'm reading this here. It comes off as blasphemy on a conspiracy site where virtually everything and everyone has a hidden agenda that is secretly controlling the world, once used to, or is still working on it.

I've interfaced with innumerable masons and I truly wish they were up to something more interesting beyond being a benign do-gooders club for people with nothing much else to drive them in any particular direction.

But then of course, I'm sure someone will point out that there are masons and then there are Masons.

Someone will or already has hacked into the mason club membership databases, I'm betting. Are there thousands of pretty ordinary people being watched by a couple guys in black cars parked in front of their homes?

Will the Final Disclosure from ultra-secret US and UK government files reveal that the masons don't and never were much more than an Old Boy's Club?

The suspense is maddening.

Thanks by the way for lifting the lid off the biggest non-conspiracy in the history of mankind.

Mike

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Oh and the plot thickens, either way if you are, or you are not affiliated to any form of organization then its upto you to decide if and when you would like to disclose your so called agenda.

As far as member's using a triangle to identify who they and who they are not, well i beg to differ. I guess the same could be said about who is affiliated with organizations of government interests, then again i dont see any fbi or cia secret logo running as an avatar.

But then again what do i know.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by prove it
I heard that the owners and mods of ATS are all Masons and that this site is in fact a disinformation attempt from the government

Is this true or false???

Could all answers be explained??

Apparantly this thread will be removed so im taking a print screen of it and uploading it else where just in case there is any funny business

lets see if i get a response

Well, think through your statement for a moment.
If this was a disinfo site, dissenting comments such as yours would disappear instantly. Is your thread still here? What does that tell you?

Also, since the members such as yourself are responsible for content, by your logic, all member who post must be disinfo agents themselves which in fact makes you a disinfo agent. Are you a disinfo agent ????

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join