It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Theory Debate on NWO

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Check out the home page and read "G20 leaders seal $1.1tr global deal- New world economy- New world currency"

They just concluded their meeting and may meet in September in New York.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This creation of the NWO today is Constitutional blasphemy!!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Dang you can come up with some great posters, or better yet, tshirts. Hey we could get rich making tshirts with those logos, but of course it won't do us any good any good unless we take the mark. Well guess we won't be getting rich.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Well the Bible was written over 2000 years ago.

Most of the events that have led to this are not man made. It would take me a week to prove that point.

I'm glad you have an interest in the implants though.

ID cards scrapped in favor of RFID implants for infants in the UK.

Coming soon to a hospital near you.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by wonderworld]

This is upsetting, this is not a choice, I am still reading your topic.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

Thank you but wearing the emblem on a T-shirt would probably get us arrested, in the event we had martial law due to a NWO.

We would be considered terrorists by Homeland Security. I'll bet I already am but also prepared to keep my ass alive and well during the upcoming chaos.

I am a survivalist my every sense of the word. Parts are scary but I also know who I belong to. Know what I mean?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

What is not a choice? Sorry if I didnt quite understand what you meant.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

Here is your answer on when Satan offered Jesus the World.

8(J)Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory;

9and he said to Him, "(K)All these things I will give You, if You fall down and worship me."

10Then Jesus said to him, "Go, Satan! For it is written, '(L)YOU SHALL WORSHIP THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND SERVE HIM ONLY.'"

www.biblegateway.com...

It's not hidden.

Satan can offer but he is a deceiver and the father of lies,

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I know you are right. This NWO thing is in such rapid approach now. For years it was just science fiction and now it's all around us.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

What is not a choice? Sorry if I didnt quite understand what you meant.

I am sorry,
ID cards scrapped in favour of RFID implants for infants

implants for infants,

Then I am thinking about the second judgement after the thousand year peace, this might explain the need for it.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I am thinking about angels of light and angels of darkness and the war in the heavens,
and the vision of the Divine Throne above the Four Living Creatures with their "wheels within wheels"

and why cannot god and angels be aliens?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I agree Satan can offer lots of things and yes he is the King of Deception!

I'm glad you came to that conclusion!

Some are simply confused or dont understand.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I'm not ruling the Aliens out. They are real. It's only my perception that they are evil.

Did you read the part where I said I am related to someone who worked at Area 51?

He has seen them. He is also athiest. We argue frequently about this.

We both agree that they are bad. I call them Demons he calls them Aliens.

I trust his word when he says he cant talk about much but I do not want to know what they have to say. He simply says they are bad.

That's about all I can go on, with exception of the frequency of UFO sightings. This fits in to Bible prophecy.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I am thinking about angels of light and angels of darkness and the war in the heavens,
and the vision of the Divine Throne above the Four Living Creatures with their "wheels within wheels"

and why cannot god and angels be aliens?

Hi stormdancer. May I inquire as to your question about god and angels being aliens? Not to challenge you on it or anything, I would just like to hear a more detailed theory. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Hi again, you still baffle me.

I don’t quite grasp what you are saying. You start out saying “”Satan says: 7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine”” .

Then you say “”.So if it comes down to if I would believe the bible over what I've been taught”” What were you taught?

You end you comment with “”“”Be wise as serpents, and harmless as doves”” To me Satan and Serpents are the same.

Who do you believe the “Father” is God or Satan?

Be wise as serpents and harmless as doves is a quote from Jesus.

Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

My father is god.

Thanks for the Geometry links. I know them well. I also know that when the star points down is an ungodly symbol, perhaps the goat head, etc, etc,

Here is a bigger and more clear picture of the flower of life. Sorry, but you are going off urban legend regarding symbols than actual fact.

en.wikipedia.org...

Christianity has many symbolic connections to the Flower of Life. Most notably, the Seed of Life and components within the Seed of Life have strong Christian meaning to them. Such components are the Spherical Octahedron, Vesica Piscis, Tripod of Life, and Tree of Life. Also the symbol of Metatron's Cube is delineated by a component of the Flower of Life and has appeared in Christian art.

* (See the Seed of Life section of this article)
* (See the Spherical Octahedron section of this article)
* (See the Vesica Piscis section of this article)
* (See the Tripod of Life section of this article)
* (See the Tree of Life section of this article)
* (See the Metatron's Cube section of this article)

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

I like you post badmedia,

there will be a new heaven andvision of the Divine Throne above the Four Living Creatures with their "wheels within wheels" a new earth

I saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God,

God comes to earth to reign

He carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God,

Rev.
21:16 The city lies foursquare, and its length is as great as its breadth. He measured the city with the reed, Twelve thousand twelve stadia. Its length, breadth, and height are equal.

21:17 Its wall is one hundred forty-four cubits, by the measure of a man, that is, of an angel.

You know how huge that is?

There is a secret hidden in these measurements and the jewels depicted as with the jewels of the breast plate of righteousness.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I think the writing is getting in the way on this one.

Here's my translation of what happened during the temptation of The Christ in my terms.

Jesus was approached by Satan at the end of his 40 days of fasting in the desert. Satan taunted Jesus to turn a stone into bread. He refused. Satan taunted Jesus to jump off a building to have God save him. Jesus refused again. Then Satan said to Jesus that he would give him the whole world if Jesus would worship him (Satan). Jesus refused for the third time.

Now. What you're apparenlty seeing is that Satan had (or has) the power to give Jesus the whole world. There are two ways of thinking on this.

1. Satan was attempting to deceive Jesus. (likely)
2. Satan actually has the authority to do so to some capacity. There are a few scriptures that indicate that Satan has been given limited power over the Earth.

It's up to you to do a little scripture seaching on this, but that's what Badmedia was probably referring to.

Mr. Rabbit

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

That is why it is written that there are angels of light and angels of darkness,

Remember when a prophet makes contact with the angels he falls on his face in fear until the angel says fear not.

Zachariah saw him, he was troubled, and fear took possession of him, and the angel said to him, Do not be afraid, Zachariah,

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I have posted some of it above, bombeni,

If we understand now that things written by the prophets and described by them in terms they understood as with the chip, why couldn't god have been more technological.

Where are the prophets and visionaries now?

Why hasn't he spoken to them until lately,

Maybe he has been away.

Now once again some are being contacted.

Or maybe not lol

I'm just thinking.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

I agree that that Satan has been given limited power over the Earth.

Maybe I need to go back and read that again but I know Jesus was not ordered to worship Satan. In his divine glory Satan has no power over him.

It contradicts the meaning. When the end times are near he will have immense power over the earth and God actually leaves during the 7 year tribulation.

This does get interesting with so many points of view. I guess my initial reaction to the quote about Satan seemed somewhat blasphemous. She doesn’t believe in Jesus.

I’m trying to figure her out a bit more. I don’t bash others beliefs. I love this topic.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
He carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God,

Now remember mountain is symbolic of a kingdom, when ever it is mentioned in the Bible.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join