It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Theory Debate on NWO

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

the mark in the forehead is for those who choose satans agenda willfully and mindfully.the mark in the hand is for those who feel they must accept so they can feed their family in satans system even though they do not worship satan! there will be otherways to feed your family than joining satans system.so i say prepare yourself to reject the mark, the creator will do supernatural things to care for those who refuse the mark. brought mana to his people and brought forth water from a rock.we must look to the creator for all things to sustain us until we are called to go home!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

Do you have a reference for this info?

I've never heard of this type of explanation before.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

how is the creator going to fight satan then condem satan for the blood of the saints.there will be belivers till the end of times who will live and fight satan and his minions and not recieve the mark. in concept the chip is a very good technology to do what you think as do others. but the real intent of the chip is to seperate the satan people and the creators people. to force people to worship satan just to feed your family, or not. if you lean to your own understanding (satan wants you to think as he, he is the creator and worthy of worship.) then you will see it as a good thing. but lean on the creators understanding and you will see that the chip is bad.it will be forced upon to choose or face death!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

the spirit reveals the truth to thoose who ask the spirit.read the word and question the spirt ,the truth is revealed! the chip is the only way that satan can control or cause who can buy or sell, move about freely ,ect. it will be hearald as good for the world.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

your soul is what matters. your wife must choose also! if she accepts the chip then that is on her!
you asked my source for a link i explained but i know that off the top of my head:

www.worldslastchance.com

it is a must read site anyway!

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

This may be appropriate.

This is definitely the Bible’s predictions of “Birth Pangs” Wars and rumors of wars.

Russia warns the US about helping Georgia, Wars between Israel, Palestine and Iran, Chinese sending out war ships, US sending out war ships, Iraqi war, possibly North Korea, war in Afghanistan,

“Those who have an ear let them hear”

I’m also betting on a lot of frequent natural disasters, as well, maybe even terrorist attacks.

Iran must be PO’d they are not included in the G20 NWO. Think about the consequences.

[edit on 3-4-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Many have forseen what will happen, including General George Washington's Vision for America.

This link is to predictions that read like a current newspaper first published in OpEd 11/15/08, by yours truely: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4/4/2009 by SGTChas]

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

It is probably a similar thread. My opinion is the NWO is directly linked to the Bible.

Lots of others are aware, as well. I was simply hoping it wouldnt happen for another 100 years.

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Not alike, but they do complement each other. Look it over, you might find it helpful.

If you want to understand WHY this could not go on another 100 years, try this:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This is no doubt a very entertaining thread. I think there is more than enough evidence to connect revelation and what is currently going. What gets me the most is the part where no one will be able to buy or sell without the mark. Seems that everytime I go to the store, I see less and less people using cash.
I personally seldom carry cash.

As much as I hate to say it, I do believe that a one world order will be formed. People will overwhelmingly support it to continue the life they are accustomed to living or to acquire a better way of living as promised by this one world order. The dots are being connected on a daily basis and the majority are blind or oblivious of those connections.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SGTChas

I read that and yes they compliment each other. I agree 1000%, as quoted on that site.

I had a person ask me what makes this generation any different from others. I simply said now we are globally connected and have a means for the global ID system "mark of the Beast"

The RFID chip implant. It will hold each individuals personal data. Banking, medical, Driver license, social securit number etc.

Also never before in history have we seen so much chaos, a global financial crisis, wars, G20 forning a NWO, etc.
Thanks for the tip.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Yes we are going paperless. My bank told me they were going paperless before 2010, possibly sooner.

I use debit cars always. I rarely use cash. There is a differenc though.

If I made a Conscience decision to get an implant on my right hand or forehead I would be doomed.

Have you noticed all the recent ads on TV talking about identity theft. It’s only a means to sway people to get chipped.

The NEW answer to solve everything.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Nothing against you, but I have read the Word and asked for the Holy Spirit's assistance in understanding. I have never heard anyone else receiving revelation that there will be a difference between marks.

Plus, God does not fight or battle Satan. God made Lucifer. He can just as easily unmake him. They are not equals. Satan loses in the end. It has always been this way.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The Stones cry out.

I have been following Biblical archeology for years, here is some news

Archaeological discovery in Jordan valley: Enormous 'foot-shaped' enclosures

www.physorg.com...

April 6th, 2009

"The 'foot' structures that we found in the Jordan valley are the first sites that the People of Israel built upon entering Canaan and they testify to the biblical concept of ownership of the land with the foot," said archaeologist Prof. Adam Zertal of the University of Haifa, who headed the excavating team that exposed five compounds in the shape of an enormous "foot", that it were likely to have been used at that time to mark ownership of territory.

40"I tell you," he replied, "if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out."

41As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it 42and said, "If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace—but now it is hidden from your eyes. 43The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side. 44They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God's coming to you."

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Revelation 7:1-4,marking of God’s people:

And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree. And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying,

Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

YES, that is very important to understand. The mark of the beast will be put on the right hand or forehead only.

Having it on your hand is accepting Satan the forehead included. It is not meant to feed your family. She is confused about this and cant be!

Thanks for clearing that up for her.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I know that believers will be marked by God, but she was saying that taking the Mark of the Beast on the hand would be different from taking the Mark of the Beast on the forehead.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Obama In Turkey "We Do Not Consider Ourselves A Christian Nation"

hotairpundit.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I havent followed up much on Biblical archeology, with some exceptions to the dead sea scrolls, the Ark and a few other things.

Thanks for the link. It was interesting!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Just a curious question. I know a lot of what is in the bible is not mean to be taken literally.

Is there any way that the hand and forehead could allude to something totally different rather than literally?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join