It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Theory Debate on NWO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Are you ready for the well known Biblical Prophecy of a One World Government? Are you a Pre-Trib or Post-Trib believer? Maybe none of the above?. What about the RFID chip?

The warning signs are all around us.

Considering we are about to enter a New Age, NWO with global governance it makes me curious, as to who will be left here to deal with the consequences.

The way I see it is if, in fact . It is pretty clear that the believers are gone before the horrible judgments , in the book of Revelation .

You may mark the time that the Tribulation begins, that believers are clearly going to be severely persecuted before the rapture takes place.

We also have some who believe in Mid-Trib rapture and the 3 and ½ year Trib period. So which is correct?

Is RFID chip the Mark of the Beast? I would see this possible with barcodes on everything that is bought or sold. Especially if the chip was implanted on your right hand or forehead.

The above picture is RFID chip implants in both the right and left hand. They now sell hand held scanners. They are available for purchase online now.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by wonderworld]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

MC9090-G RFID Handheld Mobile Computer

Motorola's MC9090-G RFID handheld reader gives your workers the ability to capture a comprehensive range of data — from RFID tags and bar codes to images — with this flexible multi-function RFID handheld reader, which reads data in remote areas where fixed RFID readers can't reach.

Link to source at bottom.

VeriChip and its parent company Applied Digital have been developing implantable RFID chips for the past 15 years, primarily to tag livestock and pets.

The company began marketing its technology for humans after the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA; Rockville, MD) approved its VeriMed™ RFID system as a medical device in 2004.

About 200 people in the USA now carry the chip, which contains a 16-digit identifier linked to their individual medical record in a central database. According to Kevin McLaughlin, President of VeriChip, “We are in our first roll-out phase here in the USA.

We will get to Europe eventually, probably within three years.”
The chips, which measure 12 mm by 2.1 mm, are treated with a chemical before implantation to discourage their migration within the body.

The procedure costs US$200–400 and recipients must pay an annual fee to maintain their records on VeriChip's password-protected online database.

According to McLaughlin, the company charges US$20 a year for a basic record, and US$80 a year for a complete personal health record. “What [VeriChip is] offering now is a patient health record that could save somebody's life in an emergency situation,” McLaughlin said.

“There are 45 million at-risk patients in the US today. These are people with diabetes, cancer, coronary heart disease, stroke, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, cognitive impairments, seizure disorders and Alzheimer's, and people with complex medical device implants, such as pacemakers, stents, joint replacements and organ transplants.

There are just so many in the group that could wind up in an emergency room, unconscious and unable to communicate for themselves.”
McLaughlin added that the chips could serve various purposes, such as linking to credit cards or controlling access, as does his own implant through his office door.

After Hurricane Katrina, a Mississippi coroner tagged 300 corpses with donated microchips to help with the identification process. VeriChip has also been in talks with the US Department of Defense about using its chips to replace soldiers' dog tags, and has recommended tagging guest workers as part of an effort to resolve the USA's illegal immigrant problem.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I don't see exactly what to debate, but I'll talk about my feelings on the matter.

I'll go about this two ways.

1. Following the "Left Behind"-style Pre-Trib way of thinking, of course I'm ready for the One World Government. I'm a Christian (meaning I've specifically accepted Christ as my savior) and in this line of thinking, I would be raptured before anything happens.

2. Following the Mid-Trib or Post-Trib way of thinking, of course I'm NOT ready. I don't want to be subjected to any of the events of the Tribulation. It might be "neat" to say that I saw in person the events happening, but it will cause a lot of pain. I don't need to live through that.

I'm just thinking of very uncomfortable situations that will occur even towards the begining. How would I explain to my wife that I am refusing the RFID chip and in turn can't buy anything. More than that, if the Mark is put in place, forget about going to work anymore without one. I would suspect that your RFID or Mark will be THE ONLY WAY that employers are allowed to identify you as you.

Thoughts on that?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I believe it is happening just the way 'they' intended it to. I have a suspicion that they wrote the plan directly into their 'bible' so the entirety of humanity would read it.

I've been thinking about it and it makes sense. If our thoughts are the precursors of what we create, and with the majority of the population having the bible rammed down their throats, then there is success in creating the desired outcome of Revelations. We, humanity, read the bible, we think of it often, therefore we create that which we believe we believe.

It may be nonsensical thinking on my part, but it's rattling around between my ears at the moment.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I am not a believer in the bible at all but can see the similarities in whats happening today and the book of revelations.
Its kinda scary actually.
The chip thing was what caught my attention.
Could be coincedence though as well.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Yes, that RFID will also track your medical, banking, driving, criminal, social security number. everything thing about you would be uploaded to this chip.

I also bellieve in the Pre-Trib but many others debate it saying he wont come 3 times only once at the end. Know what I mean?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Many others feel as you do. There are certain things they can not Replicate in Bible prophecy it’s over their heads.

There are many other signs that are not man made.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Is it making you a semi-believer yet?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Is it making you a semi-believer yet?

Nope I used to be which is why I don't believe it now.
Call it evolution.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

We are getting close. A global government would require a global ID system.

All Nations would unite.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Hmm,

Well I dont think it will be Religion that controls the masses, rather the Government will.

I dont condone other religions. I think it comes down to a one on one with our Creator.

I also dont think church attendence is required.

Some use it as a social event.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

You don't have to justify what you believe to me.I won't bash you for what you think.
I do think it will be government control for sure.
It does make me wonder tho if the people who end up with the control had something to do with the writing and the suppression of books of the bible for the reason that the book can suit their needs and agenda.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Well the Bible was written over 2000 years ago.

Most of the events that have led to this are not man made. It would take me a week to prove that point.

I'm glad you have an interest in the implants though.

ID cards scrapped in favor of RFID implants for infants in the UK.

Coming soon to a hospital near you.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I don't want somebody having control over my life.
I don't want people knowing what I am doing 24 hrs a day...I am a very private person and am not willing to give that up.
I am also very into being natural and there is something not natural about being chipped.Its actually an evil thing in my eyes...just let man be free.
Nature is god to me and when choosing the chip you are turning your back on your natural existance or god as I say.
Hence why I see the relation of the chip and the book of revelations.
We just define god differently and its ok to agree to disagree.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

We have more in common than that. We also both believe in Good and Evil.

I took lots of chemistry, Biology and Anatomy in College.

I was glad to learn at the end of each course, that all the teachers agreed that if there is a creation there is a creator.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Good people do bad things and bad people are capable of doing good things.Evil is just a bad decision.
I like what Bhudda said about that.Something along the lines of walk down the middle.Picking sides is another bad decision.
God is something I can't see or explain...but there is alot that I can't see or explain but know its there.Like gravity for instance.
Ok I am lost now.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It's not so much about government or religion exactly, it's about control. The "mark of the beast" is about economic slavery.

But in truth, these things are not new. At all. Rather the mark of the beast and such things are just a "cap stone" of something which has been building since before Jesus.

The methods are no different.

Trials and tribulations are on a person level for people all the time IMO. While we haven't had a chip or such, the general functions behind it have in fact been going on for long time. Each person will experience their own period of trials and tribulations, and you won't be told when it started or ended.

Christianity is IMO the "anti-christ" religion spoken of. And when you look at the early actions of the "church" then you can see a huge number of prophecy being filled. The book of Romans for example tries to claim any authority is automatically the authority of god and should be treated as such. It tries to create governments and so forth, all things which went against what the OT said, things that went against what Jesus taught as well. The church is created, and if you did not accept the "new" religion in the name of christ and the "new" testament, you were killed and such. Anything which did not go along with the new religion was done away with, hidden and so forth.

This same religion simply won't be happy until it is the only world religion. We see mentions of people being claimed to be the anti-christ, things that are "false" religions and such, but they never go anywhere. People just do not look at their own religion as possibly being false and they do not notice.

Economic slavery was also present at the times of Jesus. Moneychangers are just bankers. Usury is interest and so forth. Again people do not notice these things because they don't call them the same thing. Imagine if instead of bankers, we called them money changers. Instead of preacher or father, we called them rabbi or pharisees. Same function, different name.

But as far as revelation goes, it does seem to describe the culmination of things, and on a scale far beyond what we have seen thus far. And just because it's been going on for so long doesn't mean it's "over". It just seems to be getting bigger and bigger, and much more obvious.

Which really makes sense. As the "veil" is lifted, it means the truth behind it will be seen. Just look at the actual words of revelation and apocalypse.

www.answers.com...

Apocalypse
2. Great or total devastation; doom: the apocalypse of nuclear war.
3. A prophetic disclosure; a revelation.

www.answers.com...

Revelation
1. The act of revealing or disclosing.
2. Something revealed, especially a dramatic disclosure of something not previously known or realized.
2. Theology. A manifestation of divine will or truth.

These are not things to be scared of, unless of course you have been living in the lie. And IMO, I do believe the events of revelation will "wake" people up as the truth will become so painfully obvious that it is impossible to ignore. Because it doesn't really matter what religion you are, or if you even have religion. Most all can see the wrong and "evil" of the actions being done. And of course, that's going to lead for questions, and those who ask questions are seeking.

So it's always been going on, always been there what changes is what people are going to notice.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I was once told by a Buddhist that it isn’t a Religion. Do you agree with him?

That’s funny, I get lost too.

This guy gave up Christianity and joined the Freemasons. He switched to Buddhist. He got mad when I told him I could worship Bob Barker and become a member but not Jesus.

We were also drinking at the time, which was a mistake. I always speak my mind and usually get in to a debate of some kind.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I will have to agree with many here that look at the biblical mark of the beast as a political issue of population control.

For a long time that is the way I see it.

Let's not forget that while the bible is all about religion many of their prophecies and probably the best ones were nothing but visions of the future and hardly religious and much more of political matter, is just that as usual people tend to see the divine religious link first than the human ones.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

I was once told by a Buddhist that it isn’t a Religion. Do you agree with him?

I don't know enough about it to say if its a religion or not.
It kinda sounds like one but I have been told its the universal religion that doesn't care what faith you are.
Not sure if thats true or not and not sure if its a religion.
It seems like the most tolerant of them all but again I don't know the history of it.
Since it is tolerant towards other religions then I would say no it is not a religion because they are the odd man out...I mean every other religion is busy being intolerant towards others beliefs.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join