It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can open portals...Weird!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by A Conscience

Just to illustrate a little simple scenario. You dream that you are in a harem surrounded by dead gorgeous women who are ravishing you. It all seem so real to you, and you are in ecstasy land. Suddenly, you wake up with an erection.

I didn't have the dream because ... when I have "sexy time" dreams the women are not dead ...

Anyway, you might not be able to prove what images/scenarios occurred in the dream but you can prove that the dream was had through science.

Edit:typo

[edit on 2-4-2009 by george_gaz]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

Anyway, you might not be able to prove what images/scenarios occurred in the dream but you can prove that the dream was had through science.

That is precisely my point, you can only proof that you were dreaming through rapid eye movements but not the dream.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by slimpickens93

Originally posted by bobbylove321I've stumbled upon POWERFUL "words" and simple "rituals" that open up portals to spirits and other dimensions.

When I started doing it I got a VERY bad feeling, so I stopped.

The manuscripts I found on it are no longer available. You can only buy them from others who have them.

Trust me when I tell you that with a simple candle, paper, words, you can summon up spirits and demons.

What you think?

Sure, you just "stumbled upon" "POWERFUL words" and "simple rituals". After researching for a week, of course. (Supposedly)

You got a bad feeling? What did you think would happen when you "summon up" spirits and demons?

The manuscripts you found are no longer available, yet you can buy them from others who have them. So which is it? Are they no longer available or do others have them for sale? Where are your copies? They self destructed? You sold them? You destroyed them from fear?

You still have them? Ok, cool. Make some copies (digital or physical, whatever doesn't matter). Share them with us.

Candle, paper, and words. Sure I trust you.

What about a match or a pencil? (for the candle and paper)

I think you are full of bull****.

That's what I think.

people bobby posted the link to the files so you could download them if you wanted to earlier in the thread
here is the link again:
rapidshare.com/files/93832386/Finbarr.Books.102r.zip.html

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
it is true that something "other" exists. however, i don't believe simple words can bring about their presence unless a chant or incantation is involved.

one must raise their vibrations to match "the other's" frequency. those from the other side don't adjust their vibrational level to match ours. this is why cases, and proof, of these occurences are so rare.

through chants, meditation, entheogens, etc. the door within you can be opened and it is true that once it is open it never closes all the way. let's just put it this way, there are certain things you should and should not do. it's up to you to decided what is best for you and those around you. because you can be sure that once you start going down the path of the "spirit world" all those around you will be effected by your mere presence and the electromagnetic field that you emit.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
can someone lead me in the right direction of where to begin with all the choices of these books

im thinking of beginning with the book of the old ones but what should i start with in that book that summons spirits and such...any help in what to do what chants or incantations to do anything i would greatly appreciate it

i know the warnings and dangers but believe this is something i want and need to do

thanks

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lookin4answers

Mood: dark

This is not a good starting point. It'll lead you down the wrong path ... But I guess you don't believe all the warnings and need to try it for yourself.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Engafan
If I could open up portals, and step through them, I would in a heart beat. I'd make sure my backpack has plenty of smokes and some water, and a lighter.

Who knows maybe I'd have a better time there than I do here... and to be honest if anyone WERE to open any sort of portal to another realm/dimension, I'm sure the pure shock of being able to do so would prevent you from posting on ATS, you'd sit there for over a day in pure amazement and disbelief. Well I know I would.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Engafan]

Portals don't work like something out of Stargate. i think once you experienced the bliss associated with some things of "the other" your cigarettes would be nothing but a downer.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This really is a subject for knowledgeable practitioners. I'm surprised there haven't been any such people posting responses...Maybe there have been...

Any wiccans / magicians / practitioners want to weigh in? Maybe this is a strictly ET / conspiracy / paranormal website haha

There are wiccan, occult, etc., message boards one can go to for guidance...

Honestly, I know next to nothing about this aspect of the occult; i.e., witchcraft, paganism, grimoires, magic (also magick), demon / spirit-ology, etc.

The subject includes the practices of the Illuminati and Masons, etc., and stretches back to the Egyptians and further; probably, in some form or another, to our most distant ancestors.

It's a fairly intriguing subject, and I've even used a spell of sorts when I was in high school (years and years ago) that appears to have worked...We're talking about a simple attraction spell that seems to still exist in approximately the same form today.

The thread sparked my interest, so I did some quick research on what materials were available.

I believe that ignorance breeds fear, and conversely, understanding brings wisdom. Along these lines, I've decided to "stir the pot" (oh, bad pun) and include the links I've found for the folks here.

It goes without saying that there are forces within and without us that we should understand before traipsing off in uncharted territory.

First, here is the original link offered by bobbylove321: LINK (It's a Rapidshare, file sharing link. Just click the "Free User" button to download his books)

Also here is a LINK with a metric ton of free grimoire, occult, and spell books, many of which are also apparently rare.

Finally, the link immediately above was obtained from a message board HERE.

I believe that different individuals are either to a greater degree, or to a lesser degree tuned into the forces that exist around us. This means that certain individuals will resonate with various practices more than others; and, consequently, will have varying success with those practices.

Personally, I have only a passing curiosity in the wiccan aspect of occult practices. Apart from my high school dalliance with the subject, my prime interest is more in Eastern Mysticism and ufology.

In any event, there is enough to keep the curious reader (and / or spellcaster / conjurer) going for awhile...

Good luck!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Why can't people just do things their selves? People want the government to help them along and the taxpayers. Now you say spirits & demons can give you riches etc... If I can't do it on my own then what's living about? Some people just need to get off their *** and work hard and fight for what you want. Quit taking it from us taxpayers, government, spirits and demons.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

I just realized that the pack of book come from Finbarr international like the article about the lost word[mara]
www.gregthompson.org...
I don't know about that org. nor the ones who work behind, they do publishing of book at least...
I could not find their home page or biz. site...

It seem that they sell(and maybe give-away in the case of the pack of book) their "so" knowledge, their dark and nefarious power to anybody anyhow!
Without telling anybody, especially the concerned people, of the possible and/or complete repercussion of their sorcery....

The most of the spells, incantations, and/or so, found in the book are to misguide the curious who want to practice[experience] before theorize and learning the principle..quite no good...

And the book ain't manuscript, when I was reading the 1st page of the tread I was thinking that the book are old grimoire of some sort, most ain't book are pamphlet 20p. or so, they ain't old historic esoteric book of wisdom that you read to gain a certain understanding the art, but they are about fleshy and earthly things, sex, wealth and hurt your next. They are all about the same vile sorcery or about elemental magic "pagan style".That you can find at any new-age bookstore, there is nothing sacred, they ain't historic grimoire, they ain't grimoire!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
After I read this whole thread just now I realized that I need more Visine.
It also made me remember some words of wisdom that suggested :
"You'll find it, if you go looking for it,
and if you go around looking for it,
well you may just deserve it."

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hollywood has a lot to do with the way in which we think about demons, portals, spirits, etc.

It's not what they portray it to be. For example, a few blue circular lights can appear and that's a sign that a "spirit" is present, or a "feeling" will be felt that makes you know when there's something present.

Hollywood has brainwashed us all to stay away from such things because the evil boogey man will come out of the closet and get you if you open up portals or something. Or a reptilian like alien will come out and eat you.

Those things "can" happen, however, I don't know of anyone who's been attacked physically by spirits the first time he contacted them.

Contacting god is the same way in which we contact spirits. In reality all you need to contact the other world is your BELIEF and FAITH in a higher power. This will open up certain parts of your brain and activate it.

This is the most simple explanation I can give from what I've seen and read about people who've been in contact with either god, spirit, demon, etc.

You come into this world with nothing but your body and mind, therefore, you can contact any other being with nothing more than your mind.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321 anybody cam make things happen or should i say "appear" to happen during evil rituals, same thing as what these psysics do. but why would you say there is no turning back? would that be mental, physical, or spiriual? do you become a different person or just a useless being.

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Solarskye

haha

well

said

squire

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Dammit Protoplasmic, you're giving it all away!!!!

You got to make them work for it. It's a quest.

I understand you got to work for it. I know how to RI as well. Those who know what this means will know what this means. It just creates your reality

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
There is 1 thing I need help with.
1) I dont have a garden as I live in the city. How do I do spells?
2) I cant burn a candle without my family members peeking to see if there really is a fire in my room???

So how?

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
For anyone interested here is a link that goes into an interesting description of the origins of the notion of "the Old Ones". It shows where Lovecraft got his ideas. It was a great read.
Thanks to the OP for opening this discussion.

www.digital-brilliance.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
eesh,can't believe I read this entire thread....

Anyhow, any news on Skitzo?

Last he posted, he was downloading this file and going off the try it.

Seriously, I think suggestion and suggestion to ones-self can be extremely powerful. If you believe in possesion this manuscripts could be very dangerous.

Your better off imo, learning Hypnosis, and handshake inductions/ anchoring, some NLP ect. Heck there's even books on how to pick up girls, I bet you'd get alot more long term benefit from, and it's 100% safe.

You can get get girls and money safely these way without messing around with "spirits".

Or if you are gonna continue on this path stick to the small stuff. Make a small altar, or glyph, or sigil(sp?) (I'm not familiar, forget how they did this exactly) or what have you in the woods somewhere, and place offerings there, to a god of your choosing, and ask for good health, love, money, whatever you wish for.

Do this regularly. I heard from a couple people while doing the "institution/clinic circuit" back in my "days of over indulgence" that had decent luck with this. Although I'm not familiar with the exact procedure. But they said the "offerings can be simple. Flowers, a feather, heck even candy, coins,ect.

Anyone familiar with this? Seems alot simpler, and a heck of alot safer than trying to open bloody portals where demons or spirits can pass into this world.

We'll be calling Hellblazer to come clean up the mess

[edit on 3-4-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Apr, 3 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by r3dman

Originally posted by bobbylove321
People keep saying they want proof, and I gave them the manuscripts, so that they can find the proof for themselves.

Also, I gave the WARNING that you are on your OWN once you cross into the other dimension with the spirits.

You have the tools to see your proof. Now the question is are you going to follow through with it and seek the truth?

Do u feel good that you you shared the infomation that you could open portals? make u feel powerful and stuff...

I can open portals aswell btw.. I have this gun type thing that shoots a blue and orange portals for me to walk through. I had to fight Glado's to keep it though, Since were not providing proof i will tell you that its the truth and since i said it that means it has to be true...

See now why people want proof?

If bobby really can open portals, then the world would have gone insane about it. Think! Do you usually see the news saying someone has opened a portal using such manuscripts? Think about it.

also r3d... The Cake is a lie, don't do it

[edit on 4/3/2009 by Shoomoo]

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join