It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can open portals...Weird!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
BTW Bobby, I went back looking for the manuscripts you say you posted, I see that you posted a link ( with the expression 'minus the spaces'), not the actual manuscripts. I am not up for reading several more pages of people debating whether or not you have this ability or not, I cannot download a manuscript here at work, but again I will tell you, I have dabbled with the ancient ones, and to do so is a bill you might not want to pay, and to encourage yourself or others to do so without protection or knowlege is irresponsble.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by just_julie
Okay so i googled the file name in the link. Finbarr books right? And this is what I came up with:

www.mandrake-press.co.uk...

A whole website full of books about the occult. OP says you cant get the book anywhere except from someone who has it, my bets are you can find it right here on this site. Unless they are out of stock at the moment (but that just sounds soooo much less mysterious!)

Whilst I appreciate the moderators wanting to keep the thread civil and free from 'attacks' on the OP, a lot of what the OP is being called on is due to these kinds of inconsistencies you're pointing out.

Here's a recap of what's happened without any personal attacks or off-topic stuff:

The OP clearly states at the beginning of this thread:

The manuscripts I found on it are no longer available. You can only buy them from others who have them

These manuscripts aren't really manuscripts per se, they are actually books, although manuscripts does sound 'cooler'. Also, these books are still commercially available either from the internet and I bet any decent occult bookshop could get a copy whether second-hand or new. But the idea of 'rare' or 'withdrawn' or an 'initiatory need-to-know basis', as is hinted at makes the whole thing sound more attractive - forbidden or rare knowledge and all that.

The phrase "you can only buy them from others who have them' is perhaps one of the most fantastic 'get out' clauses I've ever read, it's phrased brilliantly.

There's also some inconsistency whether the OP has actually done this anyway claiming:

This is why I didn't go through with it 100%.

The OP then later suggests that a reviewer of a book at a very comprehensive site dedicated to Lovecraft's Cthulhu Mythos that they don't really know what they're talking about, whereas the OP does. Even though it's fairly apparent from this thread that 'the Old Gods' are a fairly new topic to the OP - to the extent that the OP doesn't appear to realise that this all arises from fiction and having no basis prior to the 1920s - even going as far as to claim:

Cthulhu is one of the MOST worshipped gods in the occults and magic rituals.

Which is one of the most bizarre claims I've ever come across regarding the occult. I'm genuinely wondering whether the OP is confusing the popularity of Cthulhu Mythos as fiction, games and pop-culture reference with the idea of working with these Old Gods in a magical sense. I'm aware of claims it has been done, but only by Chaotes and in the sense of also being able to work with Superman, Andy Warhol and Maleficent from Disney's 'Sleeping Beauty'.

Interestingly though, despite the OP's significant magical and spiritual journey, he still seems tied to a very Christian paradigm:

I think there's ONLY TWO major gods. The Holy Spirit and the Devil. Everything else is a branch from one of those.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Merriman Weir]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by stevedel0

hmmm, new to ATS, no threads, only 29 posts, but you made this comment on this thread. I see you.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Really? Are you doing some sort of remote viewing meditation? I feel so violated

So, whose going to add more excitement to this thread by attempting these spells and reporting back?

Am I gonna have to do it?

Doubt it, I feel like going off to sleep

[edit on 30-3-2009 by stevedel0]

[edit on 30-3-2009 by stevedel0]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by jd140

I saw an attractive girl and wanted to get her, so I did a spell that one of the manuscripts advises you to do. I then walked by her, and she started a conversation with me, and it went on from there.

She was a smoking hot girl.

You wanted to "get" her? That scares me a little bit. Are you saying that you did this spell/ritual whatever it was to "get" a girl? That is so creepy and desperate. You are messing with free will there buddy, and that is one of the worst things (karma wise and morally wise) you can do.

The reason real witchcraft and magic is kept hidden is because of violations to human being like this.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

The real reason these things are hidden is because certain elites in this world want advantages over other people. Think about it, if people knew about this they would be able to defend themselves properly, but because this is such a shadowy issue people are at the mercy of those illuminated.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
@ all those who read this thread.

1. Is this a question to open portal or is it a question for a game?

-by the way, games are a manifestical piece of the humans mind. The young generation live more in games as in the normal life. I also play oftly games, and i recognized that if you play a game, you oftly find old occultic signs, old names etc.

2. Is this thread a question for dislike or like? cause many of you said: bobby this, bobby that, better thread, better question, etc.. ?
(only a point i recognized after reading the thread)

@ bobbylove

You opened a portal to find a girl? or did you open a portal and see a girl?
Did you it for searching for love?
then you shouldnt use black magic, cause the result cant go right. (it might be that a big pang happens..
*running running running*..)

There is no way to find love over rituals. But its a way to find the home-soul. But be carefull, as i said yesterday, the doors are closed. why? cause you cant pack love into a ritual.
love is love, simple and pure.

(btw, do you have contact to this girl? i am confused about the thing with the nr..)

peace

NW

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir

Originally posted by just_julie
Okay so i googled the file name in the link. Finbarr books right? And this is what I came up with:

Which is one of the most bizarre claims I've ever come across regarding the occult. I'm genuinely wondering whether the OP is confusing the popularity of Cthulhu Mythos as fiction, games and pop-culture reference with the idea of working with these Old Gods in a magical sense. I'm aware of claims it has been done, but only by Chaotes and in the sense of also being able to work with Superman, Andy Warhol and Maleficent from Disney's 'Sleeping Beauty'.

This is partialy true , let me explain:

the Astral Planes (dont want to get into details so lets use this as a general name for all the planes and spirit worlds
are mainly made of energy in its purest (raw ?) form. Some of that energy is inteligent , some is not (some say 100% is inteligent but who realy knows for sure) , now this place is so much different from what we are used to percieve with our senses that in order for our mind not to go kaboom we need a way of interpreting the Astral Word.

And here we come to the pantheon : you see in order to interpret the AW , people (mages?) usualy pick some pantheon of mythical , historical , creatures/gods/angels , basicly very well known by alot of people. And based on the lore describing the actions and situations of those gods/angesls/creatures , they are able to set up their interpretation of the astral world .

So basicly when somebody deal with angels , he/she realy deal with raw astral energy in "angel form" .
If Somebody deals with the old nordic gods (ie Thor , Loki , etc) he/she realy deals with the raw astral energy in "nordic god form"
If somebody deals with Cthulu , he/she deals with raw astral energy in "cthulu form".

So you see this is only a "way" of comunicating with the astral beeings on some terms that are actualy doable for our minds.

So You see in this case cthullu is only a medium between the raw astral energy and the mage and not the actuall great old one.

PS: Don't shoot if this is hard to read , I just woke up , with a killer cold and this is hard to explain to somebody that never had anything to do with it

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
i really don't understand how a thread like this is still alive.
so i must add something to the endless garble cos i don't like being left out.
i had a good mate who's older sister wreckoned she was i white witch.
so one day my friend and i decide to try her gear out, with her assistance, and contact the...................UNDEAD!

well it worked and i was dumb founded.
then about a week later i found out i was dumb.
my mate was moving the glass on the wiggi board and i was a fool.

if your magic words really summon demons and all the other badies then there would be a constant open doorway to the otherside.
because if you don't go through with a ceremony the whole way and close the sitting before you walk away.......the door, it stays open.

but you people would know that.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by spearhead]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thill

This is partialy true , let me explain:

PS: Don't shoot if this is hard to read , I just woke up , with a killer cold and this is hard to explain to somebody that never had anything to do with it

No, it's not hard to read. I know what you're saying or trying to say with your cold and everything and I understand the basis of 'chaos magic'.

However, although it's now probably inevitable the OP will no proclaim 'this is exactly what I was saying!', I'm no doubt in my mind it's not what they were saying at all. They've been quite specific about some of the claims they've made.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I think you guys should give bobby a break. He has explained as much as he could explain, and I don't see him trying to evade any questions. A lot are just repetitive bore. I think some of you are actually enjoying the goading and not being constructive.

Live and let live!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
IT STOPS NOW

From this point on, off topic, uncivil posts will result in a 3 day posting ban.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Be careful. They will end up owning you. Don't get tangled up in this. Repent and denounce it. You do not know what you are messing with. I had a friend that did that once as "fun". It is worse than you think. It is not fun and games.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Assuming these sort of things actually worked....
...who figured them out in the first place?
I mean, it's not like trying to figure out how to unlock a secret character in your favourite video game. Knowing you need certain ingredients to be mixed and used on certain days at certain times??

I mean, I just downloaded the link and looked at one of the pdf's. One example was how to break up an unwanted love or other relationship. It states that you need to wee into a beaker and them allow nine drops to fall into a footprint made by the unwanted person in your garden.

Ok, pretty strange. But why nine? Why not 10? Or 8? Or 30? What if one of the drops doesn't have the same mass as the others and you in effect only drop 8.1 drops of wee? How to the magical beings measure this? By atom?

It's just so...non-sensical. So arbitrary. I can't see how '9' is any different than 30. Or 1000. Or 1.

Or following on, the one for money says, "This rite should be performed before twelve noon in the morning of any Wednesday."

Why before noon? Are the spirits busy? Why Wednesday? We only have Wednesday because someone decided to measure our calendar in 7 days a week.

As much as I'd love for magic to be real and to do things these books claim, it's just too arbitrary for it have any meaning for me.

But I'm happy to be proven wrong!

BTW : I'm not bashing anyone's opinion or saying anyone's view on this is wrong - I'm simply saying what *I* think and why. Hopefully without attacking anyone....(?)

[edit on 30-3-2009 by noonebutme]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
To those of you who doubt or don't believe, but you're looking into the material, I would advise that you will never have any success with occult magick. The component of belief is necessary. You can call it gullibility, nonsense... it makes no difference to me. It's useless to try and explain anything of this nature to people who already have their minds made up (such as the people who are nitpicking the workings of the rituals themselves).

Bobby, because of your own beliefs expressed in this thread (God/Devil/evil..etc), I would suggest you walk carefully before experimenting with any more ritualistic magick.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Originally posted by bobbylove321

1)I've NEVER contradicted myself in this thread.
Sure.

I've tried the simple ritual, and got what I wanted. I started doing the bigger more complex rituals and got a VERY bad feeling, so I stopped. Hence, I didn't go through with it 100%.
So you agree, you have no Idea what would happen and you haven't opened any portals. So all you have is a bad feeling. Well all I have is a bad feeling about YOU.

In the manuscripts there's also warnings that if you go through with some of these rituals and spells, you CAN get possessed. So this is not me making it up. I'm just telling the warning to others, so they don't treat this as a joke.
Why would you need to warn people if you didn't even go through with the ritual. You DID'NT GO THROUGH WITH IT YOURSELF.

2)You haven't even downloaded them or read them, so why do you think this is a waste of time?
How do you know? You seem really intent on people downloading this stuff don't you?
Do You think your link is the only ritual source out there. You think your post is somehow new. You think your claims are ground breaking. LOL. Please.

Those who haven't even made an effort to LISTEN to what I've been saying shouldn't even be expressing their opinions because it is solely skepticism.
Coming from someone who didn't make the effort to go through with the ritual, contradiction anyone? You were solely sceptical of the ritual on feeling, yet demand others download this stuff from a rapidshare site and not try it because it is dangerous. Yet they still need to download it? Why, you clearly state that this is not to be tried.
You said you can open portals but you haven't done that. Contradiction anyone?

I can express my opinion anywhere I want on this forum buddy, if you don't like it I suggest you open a portal up and form your own forum. As far as opinion goes that is all you have on the topic, is an opinion, as you have not performed the ritual yourself, because based on your OPINION, you felt bad about the ritual.

As for the Girlfriend ritual, dude, are you for real, come on that is the oldest trick in the book. I thought the secret, law of attraction routines were pathetic, who are you trying to fool with this dribble.

I don't undrstand why you feel the need to express yourself this way!! If you don't belive him to be telling the truth then prove him wrong! Other wise your no better than he is. I mean he did post a link with the DL. What more do you want from him....

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

Yes, I know this to be true. When I was 14 I purchased a book with real spells from Grimoires and I tried one. I summoned a week day demon, I think it was the one for Thursday. Anyway a demon that only wants a bit of bread in return for him showing up.

So I tried it and lo and behold a small cloud like thing ( a cross over between sigaret smoke and chalk dust) appeared in the room. I became very scared and asked it to go go go and it did. Demons can take on any form.

Now, what are demons? I don't know. But I have never ever tried to get such a thing to appear again.

That's why when seeing a debunking show about the paranormal I have to laugh. Why don't they try the real stuf and see what happens. And on film of course

As to the OP, why do you need these creatures? They are going to bite you in the azz eventually. My advice: stop.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

bobbylove321 Just wanted to say thanks for shareing the manuscripts with no string attached, Im going to have some fun reading them! Don't be discouraged by people that think they know it all. Stay true to Bobby and you'll be fine! Once again Thanks

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I have not been able to view the text I can't download it here at work. However I see everyones talking about the the Lovecraft angle, of this, however nobody has mentioned the Necronomicon. A book that contains a lot of spirits mentioned in Lovecraft's stories. Whether the text is real or not a lot of people use it and get results. I don't don't see in any harm with a little experimentation. People have been messing with this for thousands of years.

Peace
Trustnobody

[edit on 30-3-2009 by trustnobody]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join