It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can open portals...Weird!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by aLiiEn

Had to reply to you simply because you are clueless! the rapidshare linke does not require you to pay anything and guess what I d/l the file in under 40 seconds wow that was hard!! and no popups or spam during the entire duration so go get a clue please before you spout crap.

and to the person spouting on about bit torrent you make me LOL too , go read up on the difference between a torrent file and rapidshare link......

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
As far as the occult goes, there are more things in heaven and earth than one really knows...

Not true...everybody knows, and everybody knows the best way to keep this reality a relatively stable one is to pretend not to know.

In fact most people do such a good job pretending not to know, it's almost like they really don't know.

What magic is there to the occult? It's called you! You connecting with some kind of belief system, that reminds you of your own inherent and latent powers to alter and effect reality, by attaching the power to do that on props, symbols, words, rituals and complicated and intricate alternative belief systems, that seem more easy for you to believe in and accept than your own inherent powers, which is all you are really tapping into in the process.

Having said that, and the pretty much universally accepted fact of the duality of human kind, that is we are all capable of doing good, we are all capable of doing evil, that we are all both positively and negatively charged, you are...especially through the occult, but pretty much always taught to believe, use, of any form of supernatural power is evil. That it is wrong, that it is unfair, that it tilts the playing field in your favor.

Naturally then, when seeking an alternative belief system out to aide you in to what is simply in essence, believing in yourself in a round about way you can attach to something else, it does tend to cause one to see the inherent evil in the selfish reasons typically someone wants to access the supernatural or their own inherent powers.

I want more money, I want to be more popular, I want that girl, or that boy to like and want me, I want to be a rock star...

Selfish equals evil equals negatively charged.

In Bobby's case it sounds like he stumbled on something in himself, through these external things, he inherently believes is wrong.

He has realized almost too late, that he does have some way to tap into inherent powers he would rather not be responsible for, or use, and regrets that in that process his perception of himself, the world he lives in, the universe has now forever altered for him.

I think he is trying to say that. That he is regretful that the world has forever altered for him, and that in part he is posting his very limited understanding in regards to his involvement in how his world altered forever as a warning to others, but in part in a more silent hope someone in the process can prove what he feels he experienced, he didn't really experience, at least not for those reasons, and doing those things, so life can go back being the same it was for him.

Ignorance is bliss bobby, there is no going back in life, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

[edit on 30/3/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I've been reading this thread from page 1 and wasn't going to reply to any of these posts but d*mn ProtoplasmicTraveler.......you certainly know how to explain this quit well!!

This one is going on my list of "best replies ever" and a big star for you!!

Be well and Bobby...take it easy. Read the above post nine times out loud, by the light of the full moon, on any given friday and the evil thing will go away....

Peace

[edit on 30/3/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by jd140

I saw an attractive girl and wanted to get her, so I did a spell that one of the manuscripts advises you to do. I then walked by her, and she started a conversation with me, and it went on from there.

She was a smoking hot girl.

I still think you put much thought into it.

Kind of like the Native American rain dance. It might not work 90% of the time, but they only need that 10% to believe in it.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
OP, I won't examine the veracity of the claims you've made. I will say that I believe you are misguided.

To the rest of you:
There is an energy to things, there are lines of connection that exist everywhere. It's nothing to be suspicious of; it is a folly to relegate it to the realm of the supernatural, the absurd. It's indeed very natural, and it disappoints me that the majority have blocked their own connections within it.

ProtoplasmicTraveler, you've written the most sensible post in this thread.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Downloaded, extracted, began reading through some....interesting nonetheless..

but now this stupid Spyware Protect 2009 keeps popping up, never had it before...i guess once i get rid of it ill continue on through the reading

looking for the portal part

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I just had to relay a story about Elvis.

This is a true story as told by one of the Memphis Mafia.

Elvis and his buddies were driving down the road one afternoon on a very hot day. They were talking about psychics and brain power. Elvis told the driver to pull over and they all got out. Elvis said look up, notice their isn't a cloud in the sky. He said that he is going to use his brain power to make a cloud appear.

Elvis then stared at the sky for about an hour and everyone was soaked in sweat praying a cloud would show up. About an hour and a half went by and the smallest cloud came in from the West.

One of the guys, trying to satisfy Elvis, told him wow you do have extroidinary brain power. Elvis looked back at him and said, told you this stuff is real.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I just had to relay a story about Elvis.

This is a true story as told by one of the Memphis Mafia.

Elvis and his buddies were driving down the road one afternoon on a very hot day. They were talking about psychics and brain power. Elvis told the driver to pull over and they all got out. Elvis said look up, notice their isn't a cloud in the sky. He said that he is going to use his brain power to make a cloud appear.

Elvis then stared at the sky for about an hour and everyone was soaked in sweat praying a cloud would show up. About an hour and a half went by and the smallest cloud came in from the West.

One of the guys, trying to satisfy Elvis, told him wow you do have extroidinary brain power. Elvis looked back at him and said, told you this stuff is real.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Just to play Devil's Advocate.............

What if he did succeed in opening a portal exactly the way he said he did and now the one that possess him wants to bring others of his kind over so they entice you into believing him or better yet doubting him?

Your belief and your doubt is just the bait they need to get you to prove him right or to prove him wrong and allow them entry into our world and your mind.

Just a what if.

That is the very first thing I thought when I got into the thread. I did download the scripts and have started reading them out of interest. I have no intention in carrying out any of these spells. I take an agnostic view of these subjects as I am not studied in them so have no right to pass judgment upon them. So we should thread upon this area with caution.

The old saying goes 'Stare long enough into the abyss and soon the abyss will stare back at you'

That said, Fear is only the lack of understanding.

Happy Hunting

[edit on 30-3-2009 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
What magic is there to the occult? It's called you! You connecting with some kind of believe system, the reminds you of your own inherent and latent powers to alter and effect reality, by attaching the power to do that on props, symbols, words, rituals and complicated and intricate alternative belief systems, that seem more easy for you to believe in and accept than your own inherent powers, which is all you are really tapping into in the process.

What you are saying does fit into most models of Magic and Occult. He may have tapped into a part of his sub conscious that helped to manifest the results. That is what magic is suppose to do in the nutshell. That is why there are so many methods, that will produce the same desired result.

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

can u u2u me i want to ask you a question

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Yazman

"You insist that 'spirits' and 'other realms' and 'layers of reality' exist but there's never been any conclusive evidence that such things exist. "
Nor has their been conclusive proof to the contrary. However, if you can empirically prove this/they don't exist perhaps you can make some money. This guy's offering a million bucks

www.victorzammit.com...
Go get em!

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If I could open up portals, and step through them, I would in a heart beat. I'd make sure my backpack has plenty of smokes and some water, and a lighter.

Who knows maybe I'd have a better time there than I do here... and to be honest if anyone WERE to open any sort of portal to another realm/dimension, I'm sure the pure shock of being able to do so would prevent you from posting on ATS, you'd sit there for over a day in pure amazement and disbelief. Well I know I would.

[edit on 30-3-2009 by Engafan]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

I think specific events and timing have to be done in order to show "respect" for the spirits, or maybe that's the time when they are most likely to listen.

I agree with you in that who would have thought of this to begin with?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lookin4answers

How do you u2u someone? Tell me and I'll do it.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
reply to post by mpriebe81

I didn't provide any evidence?
I gave you the manuscripts, so go open up some portals, do some spells, and then when they start contacting you, then you'll believe.

Nothing else will convince the skeptics until they do it themselves.

Did not read your manuscripts or links, don’t have to.

Skeptics? Do it myself? Just in case, I better call upon Mechembuchus then

to be my protector with his 80 legions of demons ...

Eh ok now the Magic Circle with the doorway to the portal

The proper invocation (tone = vibration) for the 4 Gates:
MER SIDI MER KURRA MER URULU MER MARTU
ZI DINGIR ANNA KANPA ZI DINGIR KIA KANPA
UTUL XUL TA ARDATA CHUTULU TA ATTALAKLA
AZAG-THOTH TA KALLA
IA ANU IA ENLIL IA NNGI ZABAO

I call upon Esizkur, Spirit of Knowledge of Lengths of Life!! He measureth all things ands knoweth the Space thereof. NENIGEGAI open the 45th Gate!!

DUHUH! Needles to say that all this sort of hocuspocus is bogus and tis acracadabra doesn’t bring anything through any gate. Maybe nice for a Goth Party though. It needs a lifetime of practice via mouth to mouth teachings to understand one tiny bit. It’s not just Magick, it’s a. o. Astrology, Astronomy, Kabbalah, Math, Grammar, History (a special kind of), Nature Religion , Knowledge of plants (Biology), Knowledge of Energy movements, Earth Light, Gravity forces, Psychic forces and many more.

Once again: it’s better not to mess with knowledge one is not capable of understanding completely. In other words: know your limitations. Otherwise your Soul might end up in a Soul Bottle guarded by the Shub-Niggurath and summoned long after your death to appear at their command.

It's a mistake to tell people to do these things for themselves. It can attract demonic energies that take possions of people.
You're sure you are NOT possesed?

[edit on 3/30/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

My shoe size is 10.5, wide.
My favorite color is blue.
I like sci-fi movies.
So what's your point? How does that answer my question?
Just curious.

My point was to state that I am both: a mortal human and an immortal Soul.

Your favorite color is blue? I bet you are someone who can express yourself very well. You can be quite talkative and when you talk you tend to talk with your hands and through facial expressions.

Sci-fi movies? Chance is you carry ET-DNA and are longing for future times, your sick of reïncarnating but forget often to live in the NOW.

Shoe size 10.5? Well I bet you know what they say about men with big feet

How do I know all this? I opened a Portal and asked the Spirit that came out

[edit on 3/30/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

I've been reading this thread from page 1 and wasn't going to reply to any of these posts but d*mn ProtoplasmicTraveler.......you certainly know how to explain this quit well!!

This one is going on my list of "best replies ever" and a big star for you!!

Be well and Bobby...take it easy. Read the above post nine times out loud, by the light of the full moon, on any given friday and the evil thing will go away....

Peace

[edit on 30/3/2009 by operation mindcrime]

Hey thanks, operation MindCrime. Cool name by the way!

I don't think most people always stop to think or realize, that in many ways, we do manifest our own unique reality, our successes and failures, sometimes even the successes and failures of others, when there is a direct link to those other people back to us.

Not enough can be said for the power of positive visualization! You really do think and believe you are going to succeed in order to succeed, success nor failure come through accident. For many people, life does become a self fulfilling prophecy based on their perception of self. I'm not the guy who gets the girl, or the raise, or wins at cards...I am the guy who gets the girl, will get that raise, and will win the hand. Some people believe resolutely they will fail because it's what they imagine is the easiest thing to do. In reality it's just as easy to succeed, you just have to believe.

Most people though go through life most of the time as that proverbial daisy in the field, that someone else is plucking, she loves me, she loves me not, she loves me, she loves me not.

They are never quite sure, and it could go either way, which is most commonly chalked up to having a "good hair day", people feel good about themselves, and their chances to succeed and they imagine they are and will and manifest that into their reality.

When you are bald, or balding, there are no good hair days!

Then you just have to realize somewhere along the way, you decided it would be more sporting to attempt frequent success with bad hair!

Some people do turn to the occult and various forms of magic, religion and ritual, and talismans, oils and incense, and words written in a book that are black and white, something they can believe in, because it is written in a book in black and white, that by extension creates that overwhelming idea...hey this will really work for me too.

But all they are doing is tapping into their own inherent powers to see and believe in that power of positive thinking, that yes, now I can and will win, and make that happen.

Yet if they do feel guilty about it, because they see it as evil, or it's been presented as evil, just like we all normally manifest our reality, now the reality that person manifests who feels it is evil, is of course, also going to conjure images, and pagentry, and morality that the person has long associated with evil. In other words we all might see four different versions of the same demon. We believe it's a demon that is now allowing us to tap into and use our inherent powers and not our selves, so we manifest our own unique image of what a demon might look like right along with the other events, our thoughts are now shaping. You are in fact trapped into having to do this now, because if you believe the source of your power and success is coming from a demon instead of you, you pretty much have to manifest some kind of demon to believe the whole process is working. Demon/Angel, the StayPuff Marshmellow Man it really makes no difference, since it's about you in the end.

Crazy world huh?

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Dammit Protoplasmic, you're giving it all away!!!!

You got to make them work for it. It's a quest.

posted on Mar, 30 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

Dammit Protoplasmic, you're giving it all away!!!!

You got to make them work for it. It's a quest.

Thanks! Laugh out loud, but hardly, since of course what I wrote is in white and black, which is bound by it's very nature to invite even more skeptics than what's written in black and white!

But hey, I like to think we can all make a better place, even if it's one day, one person, one thing at a time. It's bound to add up!

Thanks friend!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join