It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Media Member's Photos Thread

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

aww thank you
)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

u look amazing. Morticia was always one of my idols along with Elvira and Vampira. I was a very creepy child.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
I haven't seen this thread....I had started another one (duh) Oh well I'll post here too

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5575d73a4da8.jpg[/atsimg]

Hey! You are gorgeous! I saw your second picture from your thread, but not the first. Oh! Did you ever see that movie I told you about?

edit on 14-9-2011 by CeeRZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

Oh yes I did (you mean Assassins?) Antonio Banderas + Bath = HOT!!!!! Caliente!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

A more recent pic of me...:shk:

Yes, I know. My pose is ridiculous...& I look slightly hobo-ish.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Was that a mistake or did you remove the photo?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Aha...I accidently removed the photo from my catalog thing, when I was clearing up...But my picture still shows, doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Attempt - #2

A more recent pic of me... :shk:

Yes, I know. My pose is ridiculous...& I look slightly hobo-ish.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

reply to post by CeeRZ

Oh yes I did (you mean Assassins?) Antonio Banderas + Bath = HOT!!!!! Caliente!!!

haha yes, I highly agree! So you had to have seen what I meant by her "signature" and why I all of a sudden thought of you!
Good times. And good movie!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I haven't seen this thread....I had started another one (duh) Oh well I'll post here too

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5575d73a4da8.jpg[/atsimg]

Wow, you look alot like a friend of mine! And i've always used to have the hots for her.. Haha!

edit on 15-9-2011 by Elexio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
just postin my pic, lurkin yer pics!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Elexio

You know, I CONSTANTLY hear from people that I look like someone else...most people say they can't put thier finger on it but I look familiar

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

Yes!!! Thank you for letting me know about it...I really enjoyed it!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

You remind me of one of the original charlies angels...Kate Jackson , who played Sabrina Duncan...except maybe a little prettier..

Curious about something..what does that hand gesture mean to you? I see it so much.

edit on 15-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

I just looked it up,and apparently it comes from the satanic bible,and means I love you satan???

www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/signs_of_satan.htm

Thats only one answer..I will search more...but maybe you could let us know what it means to you?..

geez..don't know what to think..heres a bit more I found..

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
ok..I obviously have that hand signal mixed up....I just need some clarification..and maybe others do as well..I really don't think stealthy kat is a satanist..and I don't want others thinking she is as well..

hence my question on what it meant to her... My ATS shows responses from a few..but when I click on this thread..only my last post was showing???..ugh..whats up with that?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
ok..I obviously have that hand signal mixed up....I just need some clarification..and maybe others do as well..I really don't think stealthy kat is a satanist..and I don't want others thinking she is as well..

hence my question on what it meant to her... My ATS shows responses from a few..but when I click on this thread..only my last post was showing???..ugh..whats up with that?

lol. I never heard the I love you satan thing before. I grew up thinking it just meant I love you. Also it is I love you in sign language. I, L, and U, all on one hand, spells I love you in sign language with the letters of the sign language alphabet.

www.oneminuteu.com...

Also the Satanic symbol is different. It only has the index finger and the pinky finger sticking out and the thumb resting over the two middle fingers. I love you symbol has the thumb also facing outward.

PS Stealthy you are GORGEOUS.
You could be Xena Warrior Princess or something like that haha.
edit on 15-9-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

NOOOO! it's sign language meaning I love you...that pic was one I took for a friend of mine who is deaf....No Satanic meaning whatsoever.
www.lifeprint.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

happy you cleared that up kat...I think it may have duel meanings depending..so its good to know what you meant by it.

SIGNS OF SATAN Anton LaVey (1930-1997), founder of the Church of Satan, teaches in The Satanic Bible that the Satanic hand sign can either have the thumb extended, or be tucked underneath the two middle fingers. Either way it is a gesture of recognition and allegiance to satan...

This is an example of stuff I found... so I guess it has double meaning...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

Also the Satanic symbol is different. It only has the index finger and the pinky finger sticking out and the thumb resting over the two middle fingers. I love you symbol has the thumb also facing outward.

not according to what I looked up...and there is a lot of links about it.. read the quote from my above post to see that the hand signal she used is also used as a satanic symbol.

The reason why I brought this up..is that it can lead to some bad assumptions for those not aware of its duel meanings.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

That's the standard American sign language for the deaf. I had to learn it because I have a friend who is deaf. Instead of spelling it out letter by letter, it's like an abbreviation....meaning I love you. I looked at what you referred to....the sign you mentioned is the index and pinky finger. The sign I'm making is a combination of the letter "I"...the letter "L" ..and the letter "U"....an abbreviation for "I Love YOU".
That answers the question asked....so I hope we don't have to keep this going as it's off topic anyway.
edit on 9/15/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join