It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celente on the News - Collapse Absolute - Reporters Expression Priceless

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Gerald Celente was on a News broadcast the other day, saying the U.S. collapse Will happen this year. As most of us are aware here, as we keep up to date on everything going on.

What is very funny, is catch the reporters face at the 1:20 mark, that expression is priceless. It is as if, he is hearing something completely foreign for the first time.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Priceless! He looked like he pooped his pants!!!

If you think that's funny, just wait till everyone else messes their undergarments. Maybe I should go buy some stock in baby-wipes?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Like Celente says...people will look back and say how could anyone have been so stupid as to not have seen this coming!

Great Video!!!
S&F!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Like Celente says...people will look back and say how could anyone have been so stupid as to not have seen this coming!

Great Video!!!
S&F!

That is what the problem is, people ARE seing it coming, but are not acting on theyr gut feelings or signs that it is coming..

Like watching a car coming strait at you, you KNOW it gonna hit, but you dont believe it before you are in the ambulance ...

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
He's a little too Billy Mays for me but he is kind of on the money. I would like to hear what he says about 10 years from now. Has anyone heard a long term forecast from him? The scarf is a good call. Scarfs are in. Mark it!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I wasnt expecting the reporter to have his mouth wide open... Too funny

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroid

Scarfs are in.

Scarves - if you please.

This is the kind of guy you would trust in government.

...Which is why he's never going to get there.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

Take this man seriously.

Prepare for the worst. The problems we face are almost insurmountable. We are at the beginning of dire times...and yet we do nothing to try and stop it.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well I guess it is a good thing that we have that UFO technology stashed away for a time just like this one.
I am sure you have all seen this thread Navy Scienctist Zip Lip On Cold Fusion Tests Could this be the technology Celente is talking about.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by tide88]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well, everyone in my family, doesn't want to hear anything from me about it anymore. They will keep their heads buried in the sand, very few people are actually taking notice.

That is why there will be a complete break down, those hiding their heads and ignoring what is going on, will be forced to wake up, when they don't want to. They will be shocked too... when they can't get everyday things.

My mother just ignores me now....

Sad.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Alot of people don't realize what's coming. Many of them say they are praying for the best but are not preparing. Many feel that we will get out of this. They don't read the internet and the news doesn't report this. I try and tell them but they aren't acting.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Nobody knows what is going to happen. We have never faced a scenario like this before, ever! So Celente can predict all he wants, however he, just like everyone else, doesnt know the final outcome. Will the stimulus work? Maybe, maybe not. He can predict till he is blue in the face but the fact of the matter is only time will tell the true outcome of events. Of course it is always better to be prepared for the worst.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Here is an interesting article that I found on Mr. Celente. I came across it when I qas trying to find out exactly what he was doing to prepare for the end. Anyway the article is much more informative then the infowars article. Celente Futurist Fraud?

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

He doesn't just predict things out of the "air", he is a trends analyser.

He predicted last years beginning of our economic crisis, due to trends. The man has been exactly right on everything so far.

So, please don't confuse him, with someone just making stuff out of their head, he studies trends everywhere.

He is brilliant and anyone who ignores what he says, is not acknowledging the truth of the matter.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroid

Always bring a towel.

and yes, he pooped his pants. It was the story after that one.

"Reporter poops pants, tonight at 9."

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Your Mom will come around, and when you are there with your head on straight and as prepared as you can be with silver, seeds and ammo, she will be greatful to know what we here at your ATS family already know about you.

Be gentle with her, this is a new paradigm which the only natural response is to be in denial. We dont love them any less, we just prepare a little more to cover those who will need us most.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by antar]

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
the only thing that bothers me about his sentiment are the statements of 'we will need a third party', or 'new energy'...I'll admit I am not completely familiar with all of his opinions

it is just scarily close to, 'we will need a one world currency', or one world order.

as an American, I feel a lot safer with people that just want to return things to the way our Constitution intended. I know, its just as far fetched lol

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Part of my preparing has been to prepare for others who have not and have refused to acknowledge the situation.

Oh, I went to the "everything is a dollar store" they had packets of seed for 10 cents!!!!

I purchased every single vegetable packet they had..... didn't leave a one on the shelf!

Will give the 10 cent packets out as gifts later in the year!!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by toepick

No he is talking like a "Ron Paul" someone who is outside the influence of the PTB (bankers) someone who is their own person, not run by a "shadow govt.".

that is his meaning of third party, as I have always taken it.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I have to agree 100 % It seems most people just seem to have blinders on.My family responds the same way,It really gets frustrating when you try to warn them about what the cities will be like in the future,and they simply brush it off.That'll never happen here.

I sometimes wonder why some awaken while others stay asleep with blinders on.It doesn't matter how hard you try,it's almost like trying to explain to a person that has been born blind what colors look like.

I believe most people will have the same expression as the reporter.....SHOCK....We can only help people the best way we can when those times come.

We have lived rather well here in the U.S. for many years now,I believe many people are going to be humbled.You can see it starting in California already,people who were wealthy now living in tent cities.Money will be worthless.
Stock up on canned goods,ramen noodles,bleach,rubbing alcohol,Tp,seeds,and ammo.Some people will turn into literal animals,it won't be the first time cannibalism ever occurred in this country!It's a sick thought but a real probability.

I wish everyone the best of luck in the near future.

Peace & Love

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join