It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celente on the News - Collapse Absolute - Reporters Expression Priceless

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

You again! lol

Well, everyone in my family, doesn't want to hear anything from me about it anymore. They will keep their heads buried in the sand, very few people are actually taking notice.
My mother just ignores me now....

I've been listening to this gut for years.
(One of the reasons I left the States)...
Anyway, when I'm talking to *Mom* and I start to bring this stuff up what's she do now?

"Oh Dear, did you hear that, someone's at the door, talk to you later*...

Their heads are so far buried in the sand when someone comes by and kicks their behind it will be such a surprise...

Great Thread S&F!

(See you in the bar)

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
lol yeah the rporter just looked at him like hanibal lectar jsut scooped some of his brain out lol. Kinda looked likes hermin munster all doped out

SO, when is this great depression supposed to happen? Ive heard march, april, and august this year. March is almost over,a nd dont think its gunna crash this month.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Sometimes it seems like you cant say anything, even when things in the world seem pretty obvious.

About a year and a half ago I told all of my family that I was pulling my 401k into bonds cause things looked risky. The family gave me some grief then and even though they acknowledged I was right these days, dont think they should do anything special with what is left of their investments (FYI, I have been in gold mining funds the last few months and very happy.)

Its not paranoid, its being safe

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
So... I too see what is going on in this country and around the world and I share this with co-workers,friends and family. Some people are receptive while others are not.
My question is: Why are people in the "know" so discouraged/disappointed/upset/angry at people that don't fall in and believe what they hear at face value. No one should be expected to immediately leave their comfort zone and accept that the sky is falling. More over, what can people do? Read the same information and complete the same research, all of course, to reach the same bleak end. Lets say everyone wakes up with their eyes opened tomorrow morning - What does everyone do at this point? I ask this question with the expectation that people will post realistic responses. Not, 'impeach every elected offical', although this would be nice, its just not feasible and it wont happen. Besides, as we all know its not just politicians that are to blame for the many events taking place around the world. Again, what do you suggest people do when they see the dollar is near worthless and money will mean nothing? Do you expect people to form communal groups? Wont they be viewed as terrorist cells or gangs? Do you want people to go out and buy guns/ammo? Wont that just make everyone a potential criminal? (yes, I agree, guns can save you and your family, but what will you do when your food runs out?) Do you grow your own food? Do you think you really have the skill set to feed yourself/family - for how long, what's your back-up plan? How will you watch your crops? Where will they be, how will they be protected and cared for? You want to know why peoples heads are in the sand --- its because there is no hope! Perhaps these people that do not seem receptive to what they are being told is because they already know and they don't see a happy ending to the modern American story.
If anyone here (and I do value and respectfully appreciate everyone's response to my post) has a legitimate answer to 'what to do with all the knowledge' questions please present it. I have spent hours on end considering many conclusions, solutions, end-points, contingencies and possibilities but everything I have considered has the same result. Its only a matter of time before anything you prepare, no matter how secure your preparations may be, will fail. You will be betrayed, run out of supplies, starve or commit suicide to escape the harsh realities that may be coming.
My suggestion, sit back and enjoy the show!

[edit on 28-3-2009 by Mr.Hyde]

[edit on 28-3-2009 by Mr.Hyde]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Some Excellent Economists.

Gerald Celente:
geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com...

Peter Schiff:
peterschiffchannel.blogspot.com...
www.youtube.com...

Jim Rogers:
jimrogers1.blogspot.com...
www.youtube.com...

Max Keiser:
www.youtube.com...
maxkeiser.com...

Very intelligent men, Very good Economic understanding...

-Edrick

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Alright, we are all aware of the coming collapse. What I want to know is what the hell is that subliminal backmasking audio going on underneath the audio in the video. Anyone have a good audio analysis program to decrypt the message? And if you get something - can you please post?

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

to those who say nothing like this has occured before, I recommend reviewing the history of Zimbabwe after 1980 when the British granted it independance. I saw a lot of unnerving similarities to their 1980-2000 situation and where the US is now.

edit

As for what to do when people start waking up whether through reason, ruin, or TPTB throwing caution to the wind and instituting something easily recognizable as martial law? when they wake up, bring them up to speed, garden if you can, scavenge if you can't, think local, ignore the government wherever possible (unless your lucky enough to have a sheriff/mayor/governor who is awake and not on the take, in which case you better support him until he goes bad), when food is safe bet, and you can deal with most criminals or rogue government operatives, look to see what those in the area need/want, outside of food, and start working on being able to make it for them.

[edit on 28-3-2009 by Lhuhikwdwoo]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
That is funny...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59ba4ce2425b.png[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lhuhikwdwoo

to those who say nothing like this has occured before, I recommend reviewing the history of Zimbabwe after 1980 when the British granted it independance. I saw a lot of unnerving similarities to their 1980-2000 situation and where the US is now.

I dont see even one similarity. Well there is one. They started to print money and so are we. However we are not a third world country. Our dollar is the world reserve currency, we dont have 80% unemployment, 25% of our population doesnt have hiv or AIDS. There is land redistribution plan to give farming land to incompetent people.

Land issues, which the liberation movement had promised to solve, re-emerged as the main issue for the ruling party beginning in 1999. Despite majority rule and the existence of a "willing-buyer-willing-seller" land reform programme since the 1980s, ZANU (PF) claimed that whites made up less than 1% of the population but held 70% of the country's commercially viable arable land (though these figures are disputed by many outside the Government of Zimbabwe).[31] Mugabe began to redistribute land to blacks in 2000 with a compulsory land redistribution.

The legality and constitutionality of the process has regularly been challenged in the Zimbabwean High and Supreme Courts; however, the policing agencies have rarely acted in accordance with court rulings on these matters. The chaotic implementation of the land reform led to a sharp decline in agricultural exports, traditionally the country's leading export producing sector.[32] Mining and tourism have surpassed agriculture. As a result, Zimbabwe is experiencing a severe hard-currency shortage, which has led to hyperinflation and chronic shortages in imported fuel and consumer goods. In 2002, Zimbabwe was suspended from the Commonwealth of Nations on charges of human rights abuses during the land redistribution and of election tampering.[33]

Following elections in 2005, the government initiated "Operation Murambatsvina", a purported effort to crack down on illegal markets and homes that had seen slums emerge in towns and cities. This action has been widely condemned by opposition and international figures, who charge that it has left a substantial .....The general health of the civilian population also began to significantly founder and by 1997 25% of the population of Zimbabwe had been infected by HIV, the AIDS virus.....
Zimbabwe's current economic and food crisis, described by some observers as the country's worst humanitarian crisis since independence, has been attributed in varying degrees, to a drought affecting the entire region, the HIV/AIDS epidemic, and the government's price controls and land reforms.
source

How is this situation anything like the situation the USA is facing today?

[edit on 28-3-2009 by tide88]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The entire schenario which is being carried out is manipulated to occur the way it has been unfolding on a global scale.

There really is nothing you can do without throwing everything you have learned throughout your life out the window.

If you expect the system,the PTB to help you,you will be swallowed up.

The homeless population in the U.S. is the most unpredictable and dangerous element of the whole schenario.

The more you take from a person,the more free the person becomes.

Try freedom out for a bit,most of you have no idea what it is,you have never experienced it.

The media and the PTB influence you to look at those who would save you from yourselves as criminals,and you believe it.

Not exactly on topic,but who cares?.

The entire world is believing a lie.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Reply to Mr.Hyde

My question is: Why are people in the "know" so discouraged/disappointed/upset/angry at people that don't fall in and believe what they hear at face value. No one should be expected to immediately leave their comfort zone and accept that the sky is falling. More over, what can people do? Read the same information and complete the same research, all of course, to reach the same bleak end. Lets say everyone wakes up with their eyes opened tomorrow morning - What does everyone do at this point? I ask this question with the expectation that people will post realistic responses.
>>more

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Scary stuff.

Tax revolutiond and third party systems and civil unrest you can protect against, even welcome in some cases, but FOOD riots - that has got to be the most scary notion yet for any western country.

S & F

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
Well I guess it is a good thing that we have that UFO technology stashed away for a time just like this one.
I am sure you have all seen this thread Navy Scienctist Zip Lip On Cold Fusion Tests Could this be the technology Celente is talking about.

[edit on 27-3-2009 by tide88]

No, I don't think so. Not cold fusion. I think they do have magnetic zero point energy. So the released news story could be misdirection.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
My fellow ATSers, please remember Problem-Reaction-Solution.

I have no doubt Celente is accurate in what he is saying, but people need to take their focus from what he is predicting is going to happen, to what "their" solution will be.

This I believe is of the utmost importance. Sure, things are going to get bad, REAL bad, but does anyone really doubt this entire scenario wasn't orchestrated?
And if this problem was orchestrated, what is the desired solution?

Problem-Reaction-Solution has been the means to an end for those in power from the beginning. Its a tried and true formula that brings desired results.

Right now we are in the Problem phase of the process. Soon thereafter we are going to witness the Reaction stage. The public's reaction. Celente predicts riots and civil unrest. This too is designed to happen, all for the benefit of the Solution stage. The rolling out of the process to meet desired objectives.

It is this solution stage of the program that should have our attention. We all know things are bad, and are getting worse. We all know the dire predictions, the end game scenarios of civil unrest - but can we as a group see the solution phase?

The solution phase is the one that should concern us the most. It is the phase of which the entire plot rests. The Problem-Reaction phase is designed wholly for the last piece of the plan - the Solution.

People say "Buy Gold!" - "Stock up on food!" - "Stock up on guns and ammo!"

All great ideas in there own right, but unless we figure out what the Solution phase of the plan is, we are guessing in the dark. How can we be prepared for whats coming in "their" Solution, if we don't know or research to find out what "their" Solution is?

I'm as scared as the rest of you guys. I want to make informed decisions, I want to make plans and prepare for whats coming. But whats coming?
We know the financial situation is going to get worse. We ALL know this. We know what the Reaction phase of this crisis will most likely be too. Its not going to be pretty. But its the Solution phase, that has me REALLY worried.

Simply because you can bet your bottom dollar the Solution will NOT be in our best interests.

I don't have any answers either. I sit back and think what the Solution could be.
Could it be another global war? The North American Union? A One World Order? Staged Alien Invasion? Paving the way for the Anti-Christ? Exterminating millions of people through disease and famine?

I honestly don't know. But what I do know is, if we can, through research and information figure out WHAT the Solution is, we have some hope of preparing for it.

The Problem-Reaction phase is of little concern compared to the Solution phase. It is the Solution phase we need to be worried about.
What are their plans? What are their goals? They've created these problems for a reason, and more importantly, they've created these problems for a Solution.
NOTHING in power/politics happens by accident. Its planned well in advance for specific reasons and goals - we need to figure out what those goals are to have any chance.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. S & F from me. Utterly chilling.

Simply 3 points to add:

#1: If you are inclined to attempt to survive as long as possible, I suggest you begin by weaning yourself off the "creature-comforts" we all take for granted. I am reminded of a recent story in Kentucky where the Amish community lent a hand to their neighbors after a severe ice storm crashed their power grid:

MAYFIELD, Ky. - When the wind died down and the ice storm had passed, Joe Stutzman gathered his spare lanterns and stepped out of his Amish farmhouse to lend them to his modern-living neighbors.

Link: www.gather.com...

#2 A minor point. The "dumbfounded" look on the reporter is what is called a "cutaway." It is used to cover an edit point or transition. If you'll notice, the interview cuts to reporter at the end of the sound-bite and then you hear the reporter VO (Voiceover) as he describes the "B-roll" ( video only footage ) This is a common technique within the industry which occurs since the single cameraman shoots the entire interviewee, then pans the camera 180 to get reporter's staged "reaction" shots or asking questions afterwards. It was put there at the discretion of the videotape editor and he/she chose an exaggerated one. (I have been one for 30+ years) But I too, will soon be unemployed without electricity or tv commercials to cut. I should have been a carpenter or butcher and I can't catch a fish to save my life.

#3: Inasmuch as this likely signals doom for the American way of life as we know it, and realizing our impact on the global economy, how might other countries / nations fare?

Lastly, I liked the way Celente was non-partisan and cast no political blame. This seems imminent and has been brewing for a very long time. Not that it matters I suppose.

Great thread, albeit it a scary one.

Regards...KK

[edit on 28-3-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr.Hyde

You bring up very good points. Couldn't seasonal timing also play a part? If it happened when my fruit trees or nut trees are ready I'll have enough people here to start my own small state lol.

Yes you could grow your own food but how would you keep them for use later in the year? Do you know how to can foods without electricity or gas for you stoves? Can you go without refrigeration?

Would you have a place that would be safe enough for you and your family with your stores or goods? Would it even be wise to tell people you have stores of food? Even those you think you can trust most.

Would your location matter? The distance you are say from big cities? Will people leave the small rural areas to find hope in the big cities? Is this what they expect? Could this be the reason for fema camps being set up?

Would you be better off to learn to live off the land instead of farming the land? Would a garden make you a target? Would what you thought would save your life end up being what takes you life in the long run?

What about medical emergencies?

What kind of government would we have at this time? We would have any would the chaos be so great we don't have the people to control it?

Will this happen in only our country or all across the globe? Would we see country bombing country at this time also?

Will we see what chaos really means?

Any thoughts on any of this or am I just rambling on again

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57
reply to post by Mr.Hyde

Would you be better off to learn to live off the land instead of farming the land? Would a garden make you a target? Would what you thought would save your life end up being what takes you life in the long run?

Mr. Hyde and Yourself make very very good points...I too have been logically spinning these ideas through my Head and yet to no avail...but I think the idea you stated above about learning to "Live of the Land" rather than farming it would be a much more viable "Solution"...I believe that we have all been "Programmed" and "Trained" to become totally reliant upon the Technological Wonders that our "Governments and Corporations" have been offering us for Centuries...is it any wonder most of us will be in a panic when "Junk Food" is no longer available...our bodies will need to adapt to more natural Foods...I have not done enough "Practice" and "Research" into this aspect...and I think it is about time to get off my lazy ass and invest in some "Hardcopy" books with very Detailed and "Coloured" Illustrations and preferably "WaterProof" of all that Nature has to offer...

The food will eventually run out for the Majority and Majority of the Human Race will indeed die...either through "Violence" or "Starvation" or "Disease"...and this is what "TPTB" are aiming for...in order to come to our Rescue (Once the Majority of the Population of the World has died off) and propose that a "One World Government" is the solution that we have all been seeking...this is about as far as I have come in my realizations....further additions would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks again Mr.Hyde and napayshni57 for your insights...

Cheers...

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

We should stock Food, ammo and weapons.
Let the morons keep buying their plastic crap from Wal-Mart along with the Obama calendars, perhaps his grin will comfort them while their stomachs are grumbling.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
i497.photobucket.com...

This image is priceless! I want to make it my new avatar, but the gosh-darned media thing is still not working for me.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

The solution phase is the one that should concern us the most. It is the phase of which the entire plot rests. The Problem-Reaction phase is designed wholly for the last piece of the plan - the Solution.

You are absolutely correct. My own reactions and thoughts of revolution seem to fit right into the plan. The problem is if we do nothing then the solution will be achieved through tacit concent rather than force. It's a catch 22.

I don't have any answers either. I sit back and think what the Solution could be.
Could it be another global war? The North American Union? A One World Order? Staged Alien Invasion? Paving the way for the Anti-Christ? Exterminating millions of people through disease and famine?

Depopulation springs to mind. New world Order to follow. After that there will be no escape. Everything will be done as experiments or for amusement.

Everyone should read this post again.

On February 17, 1950, James Paul Warburg confidently declared to the United States Senate: “We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.” - James Paul Warburg (1896-1969)

Many more of these, yet so many people still deny that it is happening now. It is snowballing as the plan is nearing completion. The question isn't so much What is the solution? The question is Can it be stopped?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join