It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Support Abortion? Watch this video and please defend your decisions...

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

You really think attacking people, yes that is what you are doing, is going to help people see your point of view?

You have been on the attack since page one and frankly it is hurting the arguement against abortion.

I am anti abortion except in the event of rape, incest and health risk. Yet your posts is making me see why some some won't see the other point of view. If I was pro choice I wouldn't even bother "debate" with you.

You asked people to defend their view and for 26 pages people have done just that. Most have done it in a peaceful manner several times. All your posts have been are attacks and name calling.

Do the rest of us Pro Life folks a favor and stop posting unless you can do it in a peaceful intellectual manner. All you are doing is hurting the cause and giving the Pro Choice side more ammo.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Really? ALL my posts have been attacks and name calling.

You are another person who loves this anonymity, huh?

Let's see. How can I say that I didn't ask your opinion, and you are a liar?

Oh, wait. I just did!

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I just checked.

Yep, you're a liar.

Most of my posts were NOT attacks.

And you should do the pro-life movement a favor a START talking more.

This is my first ever thread on the topic, and it has really shown what kind of dark people reside on this site.

Eidt to add.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
reply to post by riley

Please stop generalizing, as I think this is the only way that all of you can argue with the view of those who are pro-life.

Stop generalisating?
I replied to a woman who had to have a fetus removed because it was growing in her tube. It happens. If you are going to call ALL women murderers who have abortions it includes that "small" percentage who get raped or have medical complications. I asked for people to show some respect and consideration.. I'm so sorry if that does not suit your agenda.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

You just proved what I said.

I told you that I am Pro Life and you still go on the attack. If you attack those who share your point of view how do you treat those who oppose it? Thats right, I can look at the past 26 pages and find out.

Nobody cares that you are a Marine, it has no standing on this subject. Nobody cares how tough you think you are, nobody cares if you have alot of other responsibilities and nobody cares what your arguement is on the subject because of the way you are coming off.

My post was in no way attacking you, only offering constructive critism, yet you are acting like a keyboard commando. What exactly would you do if we all were face to face?

Some people think differantly from you. If you want people to think about your way of thinking you can't come off as combative. Offer other options besides abortion, like I have and debate the pros and cons of them.

My option is adoption. I think it is a very useful resource that is not being offered as much as it should be. If the pregnancy does not pose as a serious health risk then it should be offered as the first choice. Many adoptive parents are willing to pay for the medical bills.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Millions upon Millions of christians, with a plethora of various churches, giving to all sorts of charities.

Yet you couldn’t find me one who protest abortions and does as you claim?

But because you have such a SICK, twisted mentality. One that has you post to the world your desire for death

Your manipulative way of arguing has probably led many people down the wrong path.

Alright, I have to go now, there’s just a little too much crazy in here…

And you wonder why I have issues with religious people?
Congrats, you successfully took me out of this conversation so you don't have to support your argument.
]

Cheers, and I hope whatever is making you act so hostile ends soon so perhaps we can have a sane, mature, respectful conversation in the future.

edit: support to protest
[edit on 29-3-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

[edit on 29-3-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I don't believe that you have read the thread. You have obviously not seen the many posts I have offered that call for the many alternatives.

I am adopted, so therefore I Know it was mentioned.

And yet, you took offense to me finally snapping on some person who has made generalizations, and got mad at the fact I wouldn't play her game.

I used the point I am a service veteran to point out that I am not a liar, and take the comment as an attack on my honor.

Like I said, it is BEYOND obvious to me that you have not read the thread.

And you are not on my side.
We are not on the same side.

WE, are not on the same side.

I find it sad, all my arguments FOR medical abortions to save the mother, and rape and incest victims.

But no, between everyone, they have all overlooked these statements.

All my statements on responsibility?
Lost.

Why?
Because there are actual feelings INVESTED.
If you felt the same, well, you would have at least read the thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

I'm sorry that it is plainly obvious you have not read all my posts either.

IF you do, and still have a problem, let me know.

Otherwise, you will see we both agree with medically necessary abortions, as well as conditions for rape and incest victims.

that I am not attacking mothers, but our social acceptance for abortion as a form of birth-control.

which comes to so many OTHER issues, well, that we can only start here...

Anyway. thanks for just skimming the thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Your right, we aren't on the same side. I am on the side of calm, constructive conversations. You are not.

Being in the service has nothing to do with you being a liar. I have been in the Army along time and just because you are or was in the service doesn't mean anything. That is why when you called me a liar I didn't throw a hissy fit and demand you to respect my honor. It also doesn't excuse your keyboard commando style posting.

I have looked at this thread from page one and even posted about your style of posting, check its on page one. You seem to take issue with those who think differantly then you and that is a personal issue.

You are the newest member of my ignore list so don't feel you need to respond to this.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

This video can be compared to one where a person is disembowelled and beheaded after asking to be euthanised. Anti-Euthanasia advocates could then label the process of euthanasia as being unacceptable or indefensible.

Since when does a baby ask to be aborted/murdered?

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Thank God!

Someone who can't read should never respond to my posts.

I am so over this thread, and can't wait till it's over.

I have been jumped, and responded so calmly until this one lady comes and tries some scam that she did to others.
Then you get involved?

Thanks, can't wait till you ignore this.

Goes for all of you.

I am so proud of what I have achieved here.

Not because of what I have said, but because it has shown me how sad the other side really is.

I am done with this topic, just like I quit posting on other topics.

It seems that a healthy respect for life is a bad thing in some parts.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

reply to post by riley

I wasn't talking about you specifically. There are posters on here that are calling women murderers even though there are women on here who have said they had no choice. They needed to be called on their bs.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley

reply to post by riley

I wasn't talking about you specifically. There are posters on here that are calling women murderers even though there are women on here who have said they had no choice. They needed to be called on their bs.

They had no choice? Gee, I always figured that is what this was about when they would call it a womans right to choose,

It means NO choice just like we always thought they meant and yet you want to call people on their BS?

Ha ha ha

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aermacchi
They had no choice? Gee, I always figured that is what this was about when they would call it a womans right to choose,

It means NO choice just like we always thought they meant and yet you want to call people on their BS?

Ha ha ha

laughing matter is it? typical of your replies.

The woman who answered YOU was talking about an ectopic pregnancy. You ignored her when you should have actually apologised. When it is going to rupture it's no real choice but to remove the fetus.. it's either removed or the woman dies.

Now go google "ectopic pregnancy" and learn something.. maybe you'll realise just how shameful your own attitude is.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by riley]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Actually riley, as one you most likely think was calling you a murderer that wasn't what I was saying at all. Anyone who can blame a woman for choosing to abort in that situation is a jack***.
I call those women who abort a child simply because it's inconvient murderers.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Those seeking to justify the unjustifiable ALWAYS sink to such tactics. It is to be expected really.

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Opppies me made a double post doodie.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

Actually riley, as one you most likely think was calling you a murderer that wasn't what I was saying at all. Anyone who can blame a woman for choosing to abort in that situation is a jack***.
I call those women who abort a child simply because it's inconvient murderers.

You never called me a murderer (don't imply stuff mate). I was clearly talking about what Aermacchi had said. I think it's disgusting for people to call all women who have abortions murderers when they do not know why they are choosing abortion.

[edit on 29-3-2009 by riley]

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Can a mother love her unborn child?

Can a father love his unborn child?

What rights does a father have when his partner wants to abort his unborn child that he loves?

Is that murder if she does?

posted on Mar, 29 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic1

What about the childs right to chose?

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join