It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Military Complex Preparing Mass Graves - Pictures Included

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

That makes sense to me as well. I hope you're right!

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I think they are planning on burying us alive in debt.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
hi
my fathers resting place is there and i called to see what they are doing.
They refused to tell me anything even though when they usually add things to grave site they send me info on what they are doing and when it will be finished. Its very strange that they refused to tell me anything.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I have some questions about all this and please respond...

Ok, mass graves being constructed.

One guy on here is saying, hey gang, its ok, its normal, their jsut saving space and money..

heres my thoughts on that, how big are these vaults?? they fit 4,6 or 9 coffins?? well lets take a small number for example 4, heck say just 2 coffins fit in these vaults, wheres the privacy?. whatever the number, dont you think that this is disrespectful maybe even imoral??? these people gave their life serving in the forces, dont they deserve a real burial??? whats going to happen when some soldier dies in combat and gets a funeral.. imagine all the family around in morning, and instead of 1 casket to be lowered into the ground, its AN OPEN GIANT CONCRETE BOX with 3 other coffins in it stacked like wood.. im sorry but that seems odd to me..

Also, explain the DRAINAGE??? what, it it going to seep???

And be realistic, with the money for the bids I saw, you want to save space?? how about a beutiful above ground marble mosulium ( however its spelled ) for that kind of money we could trim it in gold, dont our soldiers deserve more than being tossed in the ground???

when you look at it this way, it makes zero sense, and if that is what their doing, the public and the families of soldiers should be going mad right about now..

Please your thoughts on what I have said..

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I am still waiting on a response.. if this is normal operation, do you think its disrespectful to bury people together in the same concrete box???

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I think they are planning on burying us alive in debt.

That sounds about right.

No need for concrete boxes at all!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Kinda scary. Not the mass grave part so much as it is the way it is being constructed. If you were going to burry a bunch of dead people you would not waste money building those things. If you were going to seal a bunch of living people in to die then yeah you would want big concrete boxes with lids.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I keep my mental energy on how I will survive things that go wrong.

How many graves they are building for those who don't simply is a waste of my time.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
ok responses are missing the point..

So I will ask for anyone who is a vet or active in the service or anyone who has family in the military.

Would you want your loved one buried in a box with other people or a traditional burial??

Simple question.

After this I leave this thread alone.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
So what was the conclusion on this thread ??
nobody still knows what they are

Have anyone in the area, simple asked the people working on it.. what they think they are making ?
edit on 13-1-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

If the gooberment was going to kill us all off do think they would spend the money for cement tombs no they would just dig a hole and chunk us in it. This is preplanning on part of a cemetery that way they dont have to spend a lot of time and effort in digging a grave. Which would be more productive A. waiting till someone dies then drive a backhoe in over existing graves with a risk of cave in to dig a hole. or B. have all the vaults in place during construction and back fill to level up the ground for when the time comes a couple of guy with shovels can clear a few inchs of soil to get to the vault with no damage to other graves. Im going with B not only that its a head count to see how many they can fit in a given spot. The new Vet. memorial cemetery not far from where I live was done the same way. like I said if the gooberment wanted to get rid of use why would they spend millions on concrete vaults and land excavation when they can get the same effect with just digging a hole in the ground.

Other Thread

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by f0llow3d1

I just discovered this on youtube last night. tonight we have been in heated debate over this with my husband. I am a huge military family. My son is getting ready to go over on his 6th or 7th tour. I just could not stand not visiting him if something happened to him. I would borrow money myself to properly bury him in the back yard if I was allowed. I have another son also in the Guard. He is not married at all. I would so stick up for what he would want or be his voice. They both served their country. I am just in shock on this! I even Googled info. this is 2 yrs old and not much on this subject at all! now there is another one in Houston Tx!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I haven't been able to read the whole thread, but has anyone mentioned that this is old footage from many years ago? I watched this at least two years ago.

Some of those plots have already been filled with military members...from what I understand.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join