It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Military Complex Preparing Mass Graves - Pictures Included

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by whatshenneping

I just watched that video on the "casket liners" and it was pretty creepy. Ooohhh my.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I worked at a large cemetery for a long time and these look like tandem containers, this means that two bodies could fit in these one casket on top of the other. This is used now to increase burial space and is usualy sold to couples that would share the container. It is unusual for a cemetery in my experience to pre dig graves and have mass amounts of containers on hand. Unless they plan on setting the containers and creating a tendem garden for future burials, that is possible. But usualy the grave is dug and the containers are ordered as needed upon the death of a consumer, who purchased the burial lot either in advance or by a family member at the time of death. So I am not sure what is going on?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

Why did they order so many?

one because of ecconomies of scale - its easier / chearper to burry 100 vaults in a single operation than bury one vault 100 times

second , because vetrans of WWII are now [ aprox ] 85 to 95 years old - and are dying in droves

i cannot find it just now - but i read an article last year that complained that the american legion was finding it ` difficult ` to send a bugler to the funerals of thier deceased members because there were so many funerals each month .

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yah beat me to it LMAO

$4,400,000 added in conference for two projects in the district of House appropriator Ed Pastor (D-Ariz.), including $4,000,000 for a new columbarium at the National Memorial Cemetery of Arizona.

Do people know how to use a search function? All I did was type in this :

National Memorial Cemetery of Arizona+upgrade

Not being snarky but it's so easy sometimes to find answers...

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Yes but why put them in a concrete box?
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
Not ashes to ashes, concrete to concrete.
Traditional burial requires the earth around you.
I think this might be a bit disrespectful to the dead.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
reply to post by spinkyboo

I hope so too, i heard someone else mention it before i said it here.
Thinking about it, there are many vets still alive, and will have to die eventually.
Vietnam,
Falklands,
Iraq,
Ww2,
And anyone who may have not even seen combat in any of them.

And you forgot the Korean vet's,all in there late 70's and alot living down in the southwest,and dying everyday,but one thing about a Korean vet that set's them apart from all the rest is 70% want nothing from government.thats what make this graveyard pics so strange

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Its your stimulus money at work, there was a fed stimulus grant for federal graveyards, part of the pumping money at anything to make jobs for unnecessary crap. Fed government got something like 40 billion for vets and part of that is for the upkeep and upgrades made to fed cememtaries , I cant find it but I read about 6 months ago, that fed cementaries were going to dig up and rebury coffins that were not in a cement vault if the relatives wanted it done since it was a new law.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I've been reading and thinking about this for a few hours now and keep coming back to my first thought.

Now, this is where you have to put yourself into the mind set of a soldier, NO, I'm not talking about the killing side , I'm talking about MATE SHIP, that family bond they develop back at basic. How do you think they would feel about dumping there buddy's into plastic boxes, think about it, I for one would be disgusted knowing that everything I'd been put through especially when I was told my death would be honorable and I would be buried in an honorable manner with a 21 gun salute and I would be honored for ever, but no, instead, I'll be treated like the rest of the terrorist scum, crammed into a plastic box, loaded onto a train and incinerated with nothing to say I ever existed..

How long do you think it would take before the dogs turn on there masters.

So instead the power's that be have foreseen this scenario and acted on it to secure there future.

Or Kozmo is right in what his best friend has informed him...

I just feel that every angle should be explored, and not seen as fear mongering.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
More of the same. The evidence is mounting and the conclusions are becoming very clear. These are not normal times as maybe several decades ago. This is a very real reality that I and many others would much prefer not to face but (and those buts will get you every time) we simply have NO choice. Their is a better way, so as the darkness falls for the final end, look up and rejoice for a greater power will appear soon but not before much horror and pain is experienced. It comes down to faith in the truth and not in the lies flowing from such great evil.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Perhaps there is now too much fear propaganda.

How does all of this make us feel? Our choice.

Judgements will be reserved for that day in waiting.

Be In Peace.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Gang, lighten up! I already told you what this is. I spoke with a friend who works for the Dept. of Interior and I was right. They remediate the land so that they can hold more caskets per square yard than typical cemeteries. Preburial of vaults saves time and money. Notice how tightly they are packed together? That allows them to bury 2 caskets where traditional burial methods could only have one. There is no need for heavy excavation every time there is burial as they simply uncover the vault and open it up. Notice how they are already covering them back up? Come on - if these were mass graves then why are they buring them back up already?

Again, this post will be ignored because it simply negates the need for the pointless hand wringing and foolish speculation. The question has been answered and now this can be put to sleep.
That explanation makes a lot of sense. I do not see how these concrete vaults could ever pass as "cost-effective" and practical if you're gonna use them as mass graves for Holocaust scenarios. Why not use those infamous plastic coffins instead? Better yet, why not just dig holes and simply dump the corpses?

HOWEVER, there is always the possibility that those vaults could serve dual or multiple purposes. Like perhaps their primary function would be for the veterans as previously stated (as a facade), but their secondary (and more sinister) purpose would be for Holocaust scenarios. That way they will be getting their money's worth. Because whatever happens, there will always be a demand for burial space for the war veterans anyway (whether they decide to massacre innocent people or not).

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Haha thats what I love about this site. Everything was all cleared up on page one of the thread but here we are on page four with some still hoping they are graves for planned mass murder.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I actually called the cemetary and the guy that answerd, after I claimed to be working for a memorial company, and asked if they were selling those concrete casket containers, and he informed me that they were not being sold or distributed, and that they were for a large expansion giving them burial room untill 2036. and those were his exact words. Also he stated that they had been supplied through a government bid contract. Also he stated they were aproaching room for about 1 or so million total burials by the end of 2030. Just thought I would share that, by the way I don't know if anyone else thought of this, but if those sites were for disidents, or camp inmates that were executed, then why would they be burried in a gov. veteren cemetary. ALEX JONES is a CIA douche. He is part of the project mocking bird continuation. He is a fear mongerer plain and simple. The fact he would post this on his site as fact is rediculouse, spelling I know.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

I made a simular post or comment about all the attractive women ATS has... I got crucified! They claimed I was objectifying them... That said I agree 100% she is hot!!!!..

Ok back to topic, I cant for the life of me figure out anyother use for those vaults other than holding coffins. I hope the OP is wrong but I fear he not.. Scary times we live in people, real scary!

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
WOH..... i live 5 minutes from this. it is for veterans only so i doubt its a civilian mass grave site.... but i pass this a lot.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
OMG preparing for mass burials at a cemetary!!!

Alert the presses.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
A little pandemic anyone?
All the talk of bird-flu -
the "mistake" made by Baxter with vaccines -
the one million dead chickens killed in Texas -
the unclear happenings during the hurricane -
to the biological lab in Galveston Texas-
Take your pick.

OMG. Don't take that bird flu vaccine, folks. If you do, you're dead.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

This veteran cemetary is less than a minutes drive from my home. My sister-in-law's parents are buried here. She lives in California now, but she has given me permission and the names of her parents to use to visit the site in order to see what is really going on here. I may go this afternoon. This is to close to home not to act and find out some information.

If I discover anything or find anything out, I will update this thread.

That is way to many graves to just be pre-planning and organizing for the future loss of Arizona soldiers, I mean really. We are talking one small cemetary in Arizona. There is no reason they need that many grave vaults, and the rock they covered the ground with under the grave vaults is prepping for contamination, so, all the more curious.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

LMAO!!!
after seeing her pic i figure there had to be a reply like this one. Just so happens you were the first!! OMG this too funny!
Anyways, about the pics, looks a lil weird. are they burying them or excavating them?

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall[more

[edit on 26-3-2009 by TruthSeeker42]

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join