It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Military Complex Preparing Mass Graves - Pictures Included

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

nice information...
much more i see

+$900,000 for planning of a new national cemetery in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
$13,500,000 to construct a new VA outpatient clinic at Travis Air Force Base, Fairfield, California.
$3,200,000 to upgrade the existing VA outpatient clinic at Martinez, California,

makes one wonder.....

to bad there are no dates to see how long this has been going on..

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I found this dated March of '08. I don't know if it's related or not. When did all of this construction take place again?

DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS NATIONAL CEMETERY ADMINISTRATION CONSTRUCTION SUPPORT DIVISION (41D3B) 810 VERMONT AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, DC 20420 DATE: MARCH 17, 2008 TO: VETERAN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES SUBJ: POTENTIAL ACQUISITION OPPORTUNITY - CONSTRUCTION PROJECT FOR THE DESIGN-BUILD, OFF LOADING AND INSTALLATION OF APPROXIMATLEY 7600 GOVERNMENT FURNISHED PREPLACED CRYPTS, DRAINAGE ITEMS, EXCAVATION, BACKFILLING AND GRADING, LANDSCAPING AND IRRIGATION AT THE NATIONAL MEMORIAL CEMETERY OF ARIZONA IN PHOENIX, ARIZONA.

And more:

Contractor shall provide all design-build professional services, labor, materials, tools and equipment to off load and install 7,600 government furnished pre-cast concrete lawn crypts including excavation, under drainage, backfilling and establishment of lawn.

Federal Business Opportunities

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnHolmes

Nice find!

I think we got it covered now!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

That is exactly right, I had considered calling and realized, they will just give some reasoning for it.

So, maybe they are just upgrading the cemetary, but in these days and times to put together a mass grave as such, also seeing in the pictures what looks like a continual flow of trucks coming in with the vaults...... it just seems very weird.

Also, why so many in that one place?

Why are the vaults so big?

It is strange and it would be interesting to see if they are doing this at other National Cemetary sites or even military installations.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Gang, lighten up! I already told you what this is. I spoke with a friend who works for the Dept. of Interior and I was right. They remediate the land so that they can hold more caskets per square yard than typical cemeteries. Preburial of vaults saves time and money. Notice how tightly they are packed together? That allows them to bury 2 caskets where traditional burial methods could only have one. There is no need for heavy excavation every time there is burial as they simply uncover the vault and open it up. Notice how they are already covering them back up? Come on - if these were mass graves then why are they buring them back up already?

Again, this post will be ignored because it simply negates the need for the pointless hand wringing and foolish speculation. The question has been answered and now this can be put to sleep.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Wow, excellent find, good work on that info.

Why did they order so many?

That quanity sure is a huge amount, considering so far in the Iraq war over 6 years 4000 troops have been killed. They got almost double that in the one cemetery - now that is strange.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Its still a great find, even though we found out what it is.
And kinda shows me what kinda research a.j does, as this was on his site too.
We as everyday people found out in like 2 hours, while the media giant they are still have a fear-line on their site.....

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Right, nothing to see here, now move along....... don't bother looking back.
and who does that friend work for?

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Yeah, Koz...we get it. I read your other post and it makes perfect sense. I don't think there's much too this.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Always, and you do have this eery thing with it, too.
Just about the right time and... bam.
Heres chadwickus.
Almost like you know all....

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Why does your info from your "friend" contradict the info found and posted by JohnHolmes?

Which one is right?

I am sure its your friend of course......

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

There are thousands of veterans. Veterans do not have to have seen combat to be interred in a Veterans' cemetery.

Do you think there are only combat veterans from the Iraq war? There are still veterans alive from WWII, Korea, and Vietnam.

[edit on 3/25/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo
I think it is less out of fear - and more out of the stark realization
that we no longer believe what they might tell us.

I'm sorry, but that sounds like an excuse to me. If you believe that they would lie to you, wouldn't you try to bust them out on their lies?

Anyway, it doesn't matter now. As kozmo pointed out before, they are already being buried, so they are obviously preparing the cemetery for future use over time, and not for a sudden flow of bodies.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
i just had a scary thought they might just be storage to prevent smell before getting burned saw youtube thing on lang strange looking trains
those things would fit 3 high 4 long i guess to burn them somewhere else??

lift out the whole thing and replace it or use the hole...?

look at the trians

www.youtube.com...

ignore the guys

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by whatshenneping

Oh man, i gotta go home...
I laughed so hard i gotta change my pants!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by kozmo

Why does your info from your "friend" contradict the info found and posted by JohnHolmes?

Which one is right?

I am sure its your friend of course......

[edit on 25-3-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

What? My info SUPPORTS EXACTLY what was posted! My God, some of you people are so fearful - you should dig a hole of your own and hide in it!
By the way, my friend... we were the Best Man in each other's weddings; he is the God-father to my first child and me to his - we are like brothers. He works in the Department of the Interior. If you're interested, DOI basically manages ALL of the federally owned land. Even though cemeteries often are NOT among the land controlled by DOI, the VA typically handles interment functions while DOI MAY handle maintenance issues.

Anyway, I called him about this because he is on the finance end of DOI and I figured he'd know - he did! Regardless, many of you will continue to believe far-fetched and ridiculous conspiracies. So be it! I'd love to disclose his name and number for those of you who would continue to doubt my sincerity, unfortunately for you I am not going to jeopardize his job.

So again, now that this little conspiracy has been put to bed, I am going to move on to something else. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
AJ is talking about this right now on his show. He said he's getting reports about this happening at national cemeteries in other states. He's asking for listeners to call in if they know of this going on in their state.

If it turns out that this happening all over the country, then I'd see the cause for alarm. Till then, this just looks like the Arizona National Memorial Cemetery 2 point 0 upgrade.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

Even when you have multiple sources with a history of reliability on these forums, there are always going to be people who completely ignore the logical and rational and cling deperately to illigocal, irrational fears.

Just watch how this thread evolves over the next day or two - even though we've thoroughly debunked this within 2 hours!

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

yes i am listening to...wating for the (more)pics to come online...

this guy on air found them... lot of nightwork???

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

No, this is occurring at other cemeteries as well. My friend wasn't certain how many - but he said it was a few. He would have to look up the financing recors to see how many. But, no, this is NOT happenning en masse across the US. They are simply upgrading so that they are prepared to accept additional veterans over time.

You have to remember that Alex Jones is an ENTERTAINER who is PAID by his advertisers according to his RATINGS. He needs to sensationalize EVERYTHING in order to drive ratings. Not taking anything away from AJ - his shows are always interesting. BUT, they are also rarely researched to any conclusion for a reason. Ranting and raving about upgrades to veterans memeorials do NOT make for good ratings. Please let's keep that in mind before we blindly accept everything Alex says as the gospel truth - shall we?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join